News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New East Coast Cats match

• 10 Replies

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
New East Coast Cats match
« on: January 10, 2019, 02:16:45 AM »
I discovered, on Sunday, that East Coast Cats has released a new match, Jackie vs Celeste. I'm mildly surprised that
no announcement has been made here on the forum.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Re: New East Coast Cats match
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 03:09:01 AM »
Whoa! This one looks pretty great! In the preview video looks like there's legit face-slapping and anger and emotion between the two ladies.

Direct link to the preview here, http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC121/121prev.htm

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 02:11:46 AM »
Anyone know what's going on with ECC? Did they go under or are they not booking fights because of the pandemic.

I watched the Jackie-Celeste fight and if you like trash talking and hair pulling, I would highly recommended it. The way the fight finished, there was real hatred(Celeste in her post fight interview said she would punch Jackie in the face if she saw her on the street) between the two. They absolutely need to have a rematch, if not at ECC than at SF or somewhere else.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 05:25:52 AM »
I'm just thinking out loud here but I find it funny that with the exception of the old Crystal films, girlfight club, and ECNWC fights that when these advertised 100% real face slapping catfights become 100% real face slapping catfights they're usually broken up. I'm NOT repeat NOT criticizing this fight because I haven't seen it I'm speaking in general. I understand why it's done but I ask should an unscripted real catfight ACTUALLY be advertised as a 100% real catfight if there is a limit to how real it is or can get? Hmmm... just a thought ???
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:27:45 AM by jaybee »

Offline clandestino

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 05:37:03 PM »
I discovered, on Sunday, that East Coast Cats has released a new match, Jackie vs Celeste. I'm mildly surprised that

Sorry, but this isn't a new release. I bought it when it first came out, which was back in Jan 2019. I can tell that by checking the date I added it to my ECC folder.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 06:24:50 PM »

Sorry, but this isn't a new release. I bought it when it first came out, which was back in Jan 2019. I can tell that by checking the date I added it to my ECC folder.
My fault for bumping an old thread. I didn't see any other ECC topics so I just posted on the most recent one I could find(which was this one). I emailed the ECC owner recently, but still no response so it probably means they are no longer shooting.

I'm just thinking out loud here but I find it funny that with the exception of the old Crystal films, girlfight club, and ECNWC fights that when these advertised 100% real face slapping catfights become 100% real face slapping catfights they're usually broken up. I'm NOT repeat NOT criticizing this fight because I haven't seen it I'm speaking in general. I understand why it's done but I ask should an unscripted real catfight ACTUALLY be advertised as a 100% real catfight if there is a limit to how real it is or can get? Hmmm... just a thought ???
ECC to me was always strict when it came to catfighting by the rule book. But in this fight Jackie and Celeste were allowed to slap as much as they want. The only time they got broken up was when one of the girls complained about her neck being strained. Honestly, the fight was more of a hair pulling wrestling match once Jackie got her on the ground so that was kind of disappointing if you like rough catfights. Also, Celeste was talking all kinds of shit during the fight(you could really tell as the fight went on, she really hated her opponent) and Jackie just didn't show enough anger to finish her. It's like she was just happy to win 1-0 and get it over with. When I watch a fighter I want them to have killer instinct(like Alexa Brooke for example). Once you have someone down, finish her and make her submit not wait for the time to run out.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 09:31:22 AM »
I watched this with my wife and she was cracking on the lady in pink because of all her complaining. Of course she agreed any complaints would be delivered by telegram or carrier pigeon. Fkn wiseguy
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 10:26:12 AM »
Yeah this is from fkn 2019. Bought and seen it in full ages ago.
Ddot

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 03:08:21 AM »
even though it is 3 years old someone might want to contact Steve at suitefights and see if a fight between these 2 can be arranged. i am sure these 2 fighting under suitefight rules would be a best seller!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 09:49:34 PM »
Great looking fight

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2022, 06:15:13 PM »
Yes there was a whole area of the country that ECats had a decent recruiting thing going.  I was ok with the no nudity, definitely got more participants.  The ECC guy though was pretty adversarial on here and I know behind the scenes wouldn't work in coordination with ECNWC, a shame.  Ecats whoever it was definitely had to stop producing whether through some social pressure or by choice, not sure, but it's been dead for too long