News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lyric Layne vs Sarah Brooke!!!

• 10 Replies

Offline Lyric Layne

• The Real Lyric Layne
    • My Twitter Page!
Lyric Layne vs Sarah Brooke!!!
« on: January 10, 2019, 03:19:54 AM »
Hello guys!  I am COMPLETELY new to FCF, so please pardon my possible rookie mistakes and comments.  I do all of my fight interaction on my Twitter but I wanted to reach out to as many people as possible about my upcoming fight!  Last week, I called out Sarah Brooke and she fucking accepted the fight!

Anyway, we need sponsors!  I don't want it to sound like I am begging for money...but I might be a little...LOL.  I'm begging for SPONSORS to help make this fight happen!  Sarah is a huge name in the industry and I would LOVE to get her on my mats.  (My husband thinks they're "our" mats...but they are mine.  Whatever.)  If any of you could pitch in so that Sarah and I can tear into each other for your pleasure, I would be so very grateful.

Right now we're shooting for a 20 minute catfight.  We plan to start out in bra and thongs and then end up nude...probably pretty quickly.  Rules will include hair pulling, FACE SLAPPING, body punching, and breast and pussy attacks.  (She told me on Twitter she was going to really go after my tits.  Bring it on...)

Minimal sponsorship is $50, but more generous sponsors can possibly get a say in some of the rules and attire for Sarah and I.  Do you want a specific color of lingerie?  Do you want us to focus on certain dirty tactics?  Let us know!!!

Anyway, the fight is scheduled for January 27th and I am really hoping that we can make it worth Sarah's time and effort to come to our place.

I don't know enough about this site, but if you message me on my Twitter page, we can talk about the details of sponsorship.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:36:15 AM by Lyric Layne »
Lyric Layne

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
Re: Lyric Layne vs Sarah Brooke!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 03:39:27 AM »
Hi Lyric

Welcome to the site! I’ve bn chatting with your husband at the VK site. I got your fight against Tam and it was magnificent. The new standard in catfighting. I made a donation to the cause and although it is going to be very difficult I would love to see you put Sarah in her place! I wish you guys best of luck and I look forward to all your upcoming fights!

Thank you!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline tommy84

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »
I've sponsored this fight. I hope many more people join the party and help Lyric and her husband making this thing go through the roof.

If you're in doubt - the guy organizing it is very communicative and even though I have never bought or sponsored any of his work, I have 110% trust in him.

Please help Lyric and Sarah earning money from this fight. This fight can only turn into a very brutal and intense catfight, so the girls really deserve a proper funding.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:16:39 AM »
I went to her twitter site, and then to her hubby’s twitter site.  Holy crap, a wife who will both Catfight and sexfight for her hubby!  He posted short videos on his site.

I’m in, if for no other reason than to pay homage to my new hero!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »
It's  nice to hear that this fight will be available to the public in a few weeks however there's a fight on your Twitter page that I'm DYING TO SEE  between Lyric and a woman named Tam. Please Lyric if you get this message DM me through this site because I do not have a Twitter account or any other type of social media and it says that fight will not be available on any website only through contact via Twitter. Again PLEASE contact me about purchasing this fight I'm more excited for the already available Lyric vs Tam fight than the Lyric vs Sarah fight.
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:29:53 PM by jaybee »

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 07:19:53 AM »
Oh you won’t regret the fight with Tam. Write to Adam   His email is usarmyavn@yahoo.com. He doesn’t have a site right now   He will send a link to a Google file share
fenixcatfights.com

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 07:53:47 AM »
Oh you won’t regret the fight with Tam. Write to Adam   His email is usarmyavn@yahoo.com. He doesn’t have a site right now   He will send a link to a Google file share
You're a lifesaver wiseguy! I DM lyric from this site a week ago with no response (that kinda sucks) and this was my hail mary on the last play in the 4th quarter lol.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 08:14:56 AM by jaybee »

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 04:54:17 AM »
Haha Jaybee glad to hear I was able to help   I think Lyric was out of pocket last week due to training. She seems like a cool lady and Adam is an enthusiastic dan. A very lucky one at that
fenixcatfights.com

Mandarin

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 06:01:02 PM »
I did not sponsor this fight so I have not yet seen it, but from what I have heard from others, it was a very vicious catfight!  I might have to buy this one!

Offline steez

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 10:31:00 PM »
Can anyone post the twitter account(s) in question?  Also, is there a chance it will be sold through a store or is it just by contacting The Husband?

Mandarin

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 04:53:37 PM »
Can anyone post the twitter account(s) in question?  Also, is there a chance it will be sold through a store or is it just by contacting The Husband?
I do not know if he will sell them through a store or privately on his own. But you can click on Lyricas profile above and get her contact page.where it says t  DM @femfightfan81 for info. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 04:59:00 PM by Mandarin »