News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Grace47 V Mistress Holly - Poll Fight Story

• 1 Replies

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
Grace47 V Mistress Holly - Poll Fight Story
« on: May 27, 2010, 11:40:12 AM »
This is the backstory to the recent poll battle by these two ladies.  Just to give you an idea of who they are, there is a picture below, Grace is 47 years old, 5'5'' tall and 140lbs, with a figure of 36DD-27-38, whereas Mistress Holly is 28 yrs old, 5'9'' and 133;bs, Holly is a Domme and her figure is 34D-36-38.

THE HISTORY:

Grace's husband has been coming home late more & more often, & while he was normally quite horny & kept Grace quite satisfied, he seemed to be too tired or not feeling well lately. Things really come to a head one night when he came home late again & Grace wanted to talk, while he just went strait to bed & pulled the covers over his head. Grace was fuming about this & turned the light on demanding he get up. Angrily she pulled the covers right off of him & even though he was wearing underwear, she could see the bloody & the swelling & the black & blue. Grace questioned what he had been up to, but in her heart she knew her kinky hubby had been to see a Mistress, they fought and Grace's husband promised he would never go back.

However, the very next night her husband comes home late again, & now Grace was really infuriated & she makes her husband give her Mistress Holly's phone number. Grace called Mistress Holly up on the telephone to tell her off, yelling down the phonethat she is married to him, & warning Mistress Holly to stay away from him.  'If you ever see my husband again i will come to your house and beat the shit out of you Holly!! & teach you a lesson you will never forget you weak bitch!'  In answer, Mistress Holly laughs down the phone and smugly says 'you're husband doesn't want a fat cow like you any more, I own him now. Haven't you noticed that I have his cock now...' Grace flys into a rage and screams "Where do you live bitch, I'm going to come over & knock your face in &..."

'Fuck you bitch, i am coming over now, and am going to have a you both as a 'subbie couple' from now on...' says Holly, who slams the phone down. Mistress Holly puts her leather corset, leather hotpants and high heeled knee length boots on, she applies her make up and puts her hair into her trademark pig tails, before calling her husband up, as she wants him to see her beat Grace up and show him what a great Domme she is.

Grace, who is a really tough lady, calls myself and Jonny the Deuce to record this event, she is a very experienced fighter, and claims to have broken Dommes before, and wants me and Jonny to be present to record the desruction of her rival, me and Jonny go downstairs and clear the basement, so that all that is left is a chair and an old piano stool...  Grace dresses herself in her room upstairs, she applies her make up, and puts on her black bra and thong, and black stockings, she also puts on her 4 inch heels, as her husband has told her how tall Mistress Holly is, and that Mistress Holly is nearly 6ft in her boots.  

NOW:

Jonny and myself stand in a corner, as Grace comes down the stairs looking very sexy and glamourous, as she goes to the side and starts loosening herself up, we hear a knock on the door, and i can hear Grace's Husband letting someone in, i hear someone on the stairs, then i see Grace's husband and another guy (Holly's husband) come down the stairs sheepish and stand alongside me and Jonny.

Then i see Mistress Holly come down the stairs, she is beautiful, with a bit of a Katy Perry type of look, dark hair in pig tails, very tall and in great shape, big blue eyes scanning the room anxiously, and i see she has a small leather bag in her hand.

'Good to see you had the bottle to come here bitch!' Grace yells from across the room.  'Hah, so there you are bitch, my new pet, i can see now why your hubby comes to see me,' Holly mocks in her English accent.  The 2 women start to circle each other, both very glamourous and hot, there hands up, their legs like bent like springs, ready to launch themselves at each other, then Grace darts forward, and tries to land a punch on Holly's chin with her right fist, Holly swerves to the side, and ploughs her own left fist into Grace's ribs, 'take that whore' she gasps as she hits Grace.

The Mistress, then quickly steps back and aims a booted kick at Grace's shin, and swing a right punch at Grace's face, Grace, hops back from the kick to the shin screaming, 'aaaaaaaaaaaaa' and as she hops back she avoids the punch, 'you are going to be so sorry you fucking British whore..' she yells at Holly.  Grace quickly darts forward landing a punch in Holly's mouth 'ooooooooooofff!' yells Holly as blood trickles from her lips, 'uuuuuuuuuuu bitch!' she spits out her face twisted in anger and fury...

Holly quickly brings her right leg up aiming to kick Grace between the legs with her boot, 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' Grace yells as the boot toe connects with her crotch, pain searing through her body, as she doubles over, Holly swings a right hook at Grace's temple, and then a left, to Grace's chin, then she grabs Grace by the hair, and swing her around until Grace gets swung to the floor, 'get down slave!' Holly yells, 'on your knees bitch" blood dribbling onto Holly's chin, as she says this, Grace lands hard on the floor, and Holly walks up to her, kicks her in the head, with her right boot, and then in the belly, as Holly laughs to herself, she winks at her hubby, ' i think i have her now don't you sweetie'....

Grace is on the floor, gasping seeing stars, whilst Holly goes over to her bag and unzips it, she is aways from us, and when she turns around she has a black 7 inch dildo strap on attached to her waist, ' time for some strap on training..' she says, she walks towards us, and gives Grace another kick in the guts, she grabs Grace's husband, ' get on your knees and suck this.' she looks at Grace who is lying on the basement floor.  

Grace is almost out of it, but not quiet, she sees Holly with the strap on, her body is full of hurt, but that subsides quickly as she sees her with her husband, Grace's rage wakes her up, she quickly scrambles to her feet, and shoulder charges Holly, who crashes into the wall.. 'i'll teach you a lesson you stupid fucking Mistresss whore!' Grace yells, her eyes burning with fire, i see a glimpse of fear in Holly's eyes, the look of someone who may have overplayed their hand.. Grace, moves in and smashes another fist into Holly's mouth, the back of Holly's head bangs off the wall, Grace grabs Holly by one of her pig tails, and pulls her forward, onto her Grace's brow as she headbutts Holly's nose, blood dripping from Holly's nose and mouth, i'm a bit shocked at how much devastation is being caused.

'who the fuck do you think you are you fucking bitch!' Grace yells, Holly is stepping back a bit unsure now and scared, blood dripping from her mouth and nose, her pretty face looking worried, but Grace grabs Holly by the top of her corset and punches her hard on the chin, the corset bursts open and Holly falls backwards, her lovely breasts exposed, as she lands on the ground the strap on standing proud from her waist.

'I'll show you a Mistress' Grace yells at her husband, as she steps up to Holly and kicks her in the crotch...'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr no no no ' Holly screams, holding herself as pain pulsates her body,

Grace laughs down at her, 'not so cocky now are you you British bitch?' i see Holly's husband looking anxious.  Grace then grabs Holly's pig tails and yanks her up to her knees, Holly sees her chance, and punches out with a low blow to Grace's crotch , 'ooooooooooofffffffff' Grace doubles over winded, Holly then grabs Grace by the hair and pulls her over, she then keeps hold of her hair and drives her boot heels down Holly's legs ripping Grace's stocking and breaking the skin with red lines.... 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaa' yells Grace, 'get of me you cxnt!'

Grace dives forward and headbutts Holly again going thru Holly's arms as Holly held her hair, Holly releases Grace's hair and reaches for her face, 'aaaaaaaaaaa no not my face, my nose aaaaaaaa' rolling on the ground.  Grace sits up jumps on Holly stomach and punches her twice in the side of Holly's head, before reaching round and grabbing Holly's left legs, she unzips the boot, yanks it off and throws it on the floor, 'not such a domme now are you you cocky bitch!' pants Grace, as Holly is now only in her right knee length boot, leather hotpants, and strap on, Grace, grabs Holly's wrists and pushes them to the floor, and puts her knees on before, looking down, at Holly, Holly looks frightened, petrified, her face bloody, her eyes are wet and fearful....

Grace twists around, and unbuckles Holly's strap on, 'aw no no no' Holly gasps, 'oh yes yes yes' laughs Grace, as she pulls it off, and then shoves it into Holly's mouth, Grace then grabs Holly's hot pants and yanks them up over her ass, and over her knees, before starting to slap Holly's clean shaven pussy, Holly is crying with her own strap on in her mouth.

Grace then pulls it out, and whispers' your my slave now, bitch..' who's slave are you ?'

Holly sobs, 'please please am sorry..'

'WRONG ANSWER BITCH!' Grace yells, and slaps her across the face. 'who owns you? who is mistress here?'

'yy yy you own me, and you are' sobs Holly.

'Good girl', now show the boys who is boss, Grace peels aside her thong and sits on Holly's face, pulling Holly's head up by the pig tails, Holly has no choice other then to lick and kiss Grace's pussy.....

'mmmmmmmmmmmmm that's a good little slave... bitch'

Holly, cannot believe how she is getting owned and sobs whilst licking her Mistress, and pleasuring her, until Grace comes on Holly's face...

'Good girl, good slave..' Grace pants, she then stands, up and pulls Holly over to the piano stool, sits her on it, and then ties Holly's arms to her side, and rams the strap on back in Holly's mouth, she then gets her lipsstick out and writes 'SLAVE HOLLY' across her chest, and takes a picture of Holly on Grace's phone, 'give me Holly's phone,' Grace yells, at Holly's husband, who shaken hands over the phone, Grace then takes the same picture of Holly bound bloody, and sobbing, with a strap on in her mouth, and only one knee length boot on, and sends it to everyone in Holly's address book, 'that's the end of you round here.... now fucking get out of my basement' Grace commands.

Holly sobbing gets led out by her husband.

The end....
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Grace47 V Mistress Holly - Poll Fight Story
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 03:44:38 AM »
Great Story, thanks so much!!!!