News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anything to win!

• 0 Replies

Offline jow9

• Love female wrestling and catfights...
Anything to win!
« on: January 14, 2019, 01:01:24 AM »
I love videos or stories of two competitive girls going at eachother in competitive wrestling or catfights but what is the greatest turn on is when they will do anything to win the match. I will give some examples: A rookie and a vet oil wrestling and the rookie actually has some skills and has the vet in trouble so the vet grabs the rookies bikini top/bottom to strip her and take advantage back while she tries recover and re cover what part of her body has been exposed. Another would be in a catfight one is in a losing situation and goes for the instant submit by raising the stakes with an attack to the pussy or ass. One of my favorite like this is kyla vs sadie Holmes. What are some of your favorite matches like this? Are there any women on here that have used or had these tactics used on them during matches or fights? Would love to hear some stories, pics, or videos from the group. Thanks