News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rec Room Tag Team

• 3 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Rec Room Tag Team
« on: January 14, 2019, 06:29:22 PM »
This is an old story by Miiles that I spent some time editing and could post with his permission; it has a tiny bit of mixed wrestling but 90% basement mat wrestling with some breast & crotch abuse. I loved it and hope you all do too.
Stone

Rec Room Tag Team
By Miles Geist
[edited  by Stone Kidman]

"Give it to her Dawn!" I shouted, standing in the corner of Tracy's rec room wearing my black briefs and matching knee pads; I had a great view of the action, with the ladies facing me and Dawn sitting on Racquel's ass as she lay flat on the blue mats.

Dawn was gripping Racquel's hands and pulling back; with Dawn fully concentrating on the hold, Racquel's eyes shut, trying to block the pain that must have been radiating from her shoulders and lower back. They had been going at it hard for about five minutes now; Racquel had done a great job of escaping from a single leg boston before almost pinning Dawn with a reverse facesit. Tracy, one of Racquel's tag team partners, had counted to four (out of the five needed for the pin) before Dawn had managed to dislodge Racquel's partially covered ass from her face.

I had been unsuccessfully yelling at Dawn to tag me in for the past minute or so, but now that my partner had things under control I took in the contrast between the two lady wrestlers; not only in their positions but also their skin tones, Dawn being much lighter, and their breasts; Dawn's being substantially larger with much thicker nipples. My former junior high school Spanish teacher struggled mightily as Dawn pulled back hard on both of her hands, and eventually had no choice but to submit.

Dawn looked great as she headed back to our corner; covered in sweat with her dark hair plastered against her face and the back of her neck. Dawn was wearing a black g-string and black knee pads; she had just made the score three to one against our opponents, who were standing in the opposite corner.

I squirted some of Dawn's lotion into her hands; she slowly rubbed it into her nipples and the undersides of her breasts as we watched our opponents huddle in their corner, deciding which of them would be the next to wrestle.

We were facing off against Tracy, Racquel and, yes, my Mom in a three on two handicap tag team match in which family members weren't permitted to wrestle each other. My Mom was wearing a conservative white one piece swimsuit; her teammates were topless, wearing only matching low riding white bikini style cotton panties that were pretty much see through by now as we were all perspiring freely in the unairconditioned room.

It was Saturday afternoon, the week following my first meeting Dawn, and we had become close very quickly; spending most of our free time together during the week. We didn't talk about being boyfriend and girlfriend but it was starting to feel like that. Racquel had suggested the handicap tag team match while we were all having dinner on Thursday at her place; once the rules were agreed, such that I wouldn't be wrestling my Mom or be seeing her half-naked. Dawn and I had spent Friday night and most of Saturday morning at her place talking about our strategy for the match; making sure we had matching outfits.

The rules stated a round could be won by either submission or five count pin; wrestlers could only change at the end of a round or by tag during the round. We had agreed that if a family member was on the mats, the other team couldn't tag in the other family member; in other words, if my Mom was starting a round or was facing Dawn through a mid-round tag, I couldn't start that round or be tagged in until my Mom first tagged out. Racquel also made clear that their team would have the right to chose which of them would begin a round.

We had also agreed, after dinner on Thursday, that Chicago Club Style Grips would be allowed; at the time I didn't know what I was agreeing to, later that evening Dawn summed it up.

"Clean submission wrestling with the following exceptions: Ladies can grip and hold a guy's cock through his suit, but not jack him off; ladies wrestling bare breasted can give and receive breast grips, and suit grabbing, sides and back only."

Dawn was two and zero so far, having first made my Mom submit to a body scissors, while I had gotten pinned by Tracy after getting her to submit to a surfboard for the first point of the match.

Tracy and Racquel had shown real teamwork in getting the pin off of me, as I had Racquel in an standing arm bar but didn't think about how close we were to her corner; although I certainly should have given how my Mom and Tracy were yelling at Racquel to tag Tracy in.

Once the tag was made, I really wasn't in a position to defend myself as Racquel threw me slightly off balance for a second by getting a quick yank at the left side of my briefs right after making the tag; Tracy pulled me up by my legs and threw her shoulders into my stomach, forcing me into my back.

A moment later she had me in a small package with my shoulders firmly planted to the mat. Tracy wrapped one hand firmly around my cock through my briefs; making it impossible for me to twist away. Racquel fairly counted to five while remaining in her corner; I had suffered the first loss for our team.

I felt pretty stupid losing in front of Dawn but she just gave me a slap on the ass and said I'd get her next time; in any event, we didn't have much time to chat as we had agreed on only 30 second breaks between rounds. That rule was obviously in our opponents' advantage, as they would have more time to rest as only one of the three could be in action at any one time; each side was able to call one five minute timeout during the match, but only between rounds.

Dawn put the finishing touches on applying the lotion to her breasts as my Mom emerged from their corner for the next round. I was a bit concerned; Dawn was still breathing hard after having tussled for such an extended period with Raquel. I thought for a second about suggesting that we use a timeout but Dawn had already stepped out of our corner before I could say anything.

There was no question that, one-on-one, Dawn could pretty easily have handled any of us, but with her bad knee she might be an easy target for the trio. Although my Mom had submitted pretty quickly to Dawn in an earlier round, she had avoided getting pinned when they had last matched up; my Mom having spun away and tagged in Racquel, who had been forced to submit. Now she wasn't tentative at all; being very light on her feet as she and Dawn circled in the somewhat undersized wood panelled room.

Of course I was a bit conflicted at watching my Mom wrestle; looking back on it, I can admit that it was more than a bit weird, but she had pretty much done everything but come out and tell me that she wrestled. I felt pretty constrained, for while I was rooting for my teammate, I really just wanted her to get my Mom to tag out so I could get tagged in.

I have to admit that my Mom showed some real skill when she ducked under Dawn's somewhat slow attempt to lock up, and quickly stepped in back of Dawn getting her right arm in a solid standing hammerlock so that the arm was pulled up tight against Dawn's back. Not letting Dawn catch her breath, my Mom pulled back a bit on the upper part of her left arm, just holding it against Dawn's side, before dropping her shoulder into Dawn's back; pushing her forward toward the wall a few feet away.

I should explain that the rec room was built within Tracy's basement, just supported by standard studs on three walls. But on one wall, which my right shoulder was against as I stood in our corner, the panelling was basically affixed to the basement masonry wall. I knew from hard experience, such as when Tracy had bent me over and slammed by ass against it during our first match, that this wall had almost no give; this was the wall that my Mom was bull rushing Dawn into.

"Watch it Dawn!" I yelled, but to no avail; a moment later I could only watch from the side as Dawn's full chest crashed unprotected against the unforgiving surface. Dawn let out a yell, and there was no doubt that my Mom knew what she was doing, for she continued to press her shoulder into Dawn's back at about breast height. I could see from the side that Dawn's right breast had mushroomed out and was being pressed flat between the wall and her torso.

My Mom was pushing her shoulder against Dawn's back so that my teammate's nipples rubbed against the fake wood grain. Dawn was moaning loudly and that only seemed to encourage my Mom to step up the punishment, and she started to use the hammerlock to pull Dawn's right side just a few inches away from the wall before slamming her shoulder into Dawn's right shoulder blade. Dawn gave out a shout each time her right tit was tortured in this manner, but she refused to submit.

"Give it to her, Carol!" Tracy yelled as my Mom continued to press Dawn against the wall. She was able to free her left arm from my Mom's grip, but couldn't reach back to grab her opponent, who was plastered against Dawn's back as she maintained the hammerlock; since Dawn was right up against the wall, she couldn't get any leverage with which to could push herself away. I didn't know what advice to offer my teammate and was afraid to say anything as I really wanted to tell her to submit.

We had had our first argument the night before, I tried to explain how it would be good strategy to give a quick submission if there was only a low probability of an escape. I thought this was especially important since this was a handicap match; the other side might send my Mom out to start a round so that Dawn could wind up spending a lot of time on the mats. But Dawn had been very clear that she didn't believe in submitting until one of us had truly been beaten.

I was to the right of the wrestlers facing the dreaded wall but couldn't see all of the action. All of a sudden Dawn screams out "MY ASS! MY ASS! YOU BITCH!" I took a few steps to my left and saw that my Mom had Dawn's g-string in her left hand and was pulling up; quickly yanking it back and forth across her ass.

"That's it, Babe! Give it to her old school!" Racquel shouted out, clapping her hands. By the way that my Mom was punishing Dawn's breasts against the wall and torturing her ass with her g-string there was no doubt but that my Mom was an old hand at Chicago Club Style matches.

"Now bring it home, Carol," Racquel instructed. My Mom turned Dawn towards their corner; by maintaining the hammer lock with her right hand and her firm grip on Dawn's g-string with her left, led her quickly towards Tracy who was waiting with her ass against the corner, which was required for a tag, shoulders squared to the action.

After the tag was fairly made, Tracy easily caught Dawn in a front face lock with both arms. Dawn's ass was facing towards me now, as I had returned to our corner, and her g-string was way up her ass; it had really gotten stretched out. I feared that her front panel had been pulled into her pussy. But Dawn's bush, which was sprouting between her legs as Tracy was bending her over, was so full that I really couldn't tell. Dawn's right arm was hanging limply by her side, which I guess was from my Mom working it over in the hammerlock for so long.

Dawn tried to hold Tracy off by pushing on her opponent's hip with her left arm, but that didn't stop Tracy from controlling the action. Tracy's head was against Dawn's upper back and her breasts were resting against her neck, and she turned Dawn so her ass was facing the infamous hard wall.

Dawn's left was facing me now;I watched as she raised her left arm up above her and blindly grabbed at Tracy's right boob. I couldn't see exactly what was going on, but after a few moments Tracy bellowed "YOU BITCH!" Dawn was comfortable wrestling a little rough, but so was Tracy.

Dawn's opponent responded by taking her right hand, while maintaining the front facelock with her left, and secured a solid nipple pinch on Dawn's hanging left breast. I got down to my knees to get a better view and shouted for Dawn to break the hold. But Dawn just protected her right breast (which must have been on fire from my Mom's merciless attacks) by cupping it with her right hand, and continued to try to work on Tracy's right tit with her left.

But Tracy was in a much better position for a titfight; I could only wince as I saw how hard Tracy was squeezing, pinching and shaking Dawn's nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Then releasing that grip to grab the fullness of Dawn's breast with her hand; giving it a few hard squeezes and twists.

Tracy then returned her attention to Dawn's nipple; when she had first told me that Chicago Club Style Grips included breast grips I was more than a bit concerned that her DD breasts would be more than an inviting target for Tracy and Racquel.

I hadn't thought about the kind of attack that my Mom had launched on Dawn's tits. Plus, I knew from first-hand experience that her nipples were very, very sensitive. But Dawn assured me that her breasts had always been a target in her matches with these rules, and that she had only rarely submitted to a breast attack.

"Work that big tit, Trace!" my Mom shouted at her teammate; from Dawn's moans of pain I could tell she was in real trouble. After a suffering a few more pinches and shakes of her tit, Dawn stopped her attack on Tracy's breast, which didn't seem to be having much effect, and grabbed Tracy's right hand to get it off of her nipple.

Tracy didn't mind stopping the tit torture, and smoothly reapplied her right hand to join her left in the front facelock, keeping Dawn bent over at the waist with her ass just a foot or so from the wall.

Dawn was just cupping her boobs with her hands; just so the message was clear, every ten seconds or so Tracy would take a slap at her hands, letting Dawn know that she risked another boob attack if she left her tits unprotected. Tracy kept this up for about a minute, and I was hoping that Dawn could figure a way out of it; it seemed that Tracy was just collecting herself for her next attack, and there was little doubt as to what her target would be.

"MY ASS!" Dawn screamed out once again, not from her g-string coursing deep inside her crack, but from Tracy having pushed her backwards so her butt made contact with the hard wall that had virtually no give.

"Nail her ASS HARD!" Racquel and my Mom were both yelling, as they were practically bouncing up and down; getting ready to watch Tracy force my partner to submit to this seemingly never ending attacks on her boobs and buttocks. Tracy complied with their instructions, and I felt the room shake a bit each time Dawn's substantial rear was slammed against the wall. Dawn was no longer protecting her boobs, which swayed each time her ass was drilled against the wall, but her arms were seemingly ineffectually resting against the sides of Tracy's hips.

And then, all of a sudden -- "MY PUSSY! YOU BITCH! MY PUSSY!" Tracy started to wail, trying to twist away. Dawn had reached around Tracy and had gotten a grip of the back of her bikini bottoms with both hands very low down before pulling out and up. With her long arms Dawn wasn't just trying to give Tracy a wedgie; she had first pulled the material away from Tracy so that her front panel was pulled into her slit, and only then did she pull up to finish this devastating hold.

By the expression on Tracy's face and her frantic attempts to push her bottoms off of her, there was no doubt that Dawn had been successful!

Tracy was finally able to twist away; while grabbing her crotch, crawled to her corner while Dawn just slumped down onto the mat on her side facing me. I was screaming for Dawn to somehow make it to our corner so I could get tagged in. But when I looked up and saw that Tracy had managed to tag my Mom in. I could only yell "Look out!" and point at my Mom who was just about on top of my partner; Dawn was able to swing her legs so that my Mom fell down hard on her ass with a loud shout.

It took a moment for my Mom to gather her wits; by that time Dawn was able to get to her knees. I knew there would be no chance for Dawn to tag me in, as long as my Mom was on the mats; so I just hoped for the best.

As both ladies were on their knees, Dawn used her long arms to push her hands against my Mom's face to keep her away. Dawn was clearly on the defensive, trying to buy some time; my Mom was getting frustrated at being unable to figure out a way past her opponent's face push. When my Mom tried to get to her feet quickly, Dawn just dove, or maybe fell, forward and grabbed my Mom's legs from behind her ankles; pulling up hard. My Mom fell down hard on her ass again with another shout; she turned and tried to scramble away on her hands and knees towards her corner. Racquel had her hand out; Tracy was pleading with my Mom to tag Racquel in.

Dawn wasn't about to let her get away so easily however and flung herself onto my Mom's back, forcing her to lie flat, face down against the mats. Their feet were facing me now, and I couldn't really see what was happening. Dawn had spread her feet wide, to prevent my Mom from throwing her off; though it looked like she had a full nelson on my Mom. While Dawn was working the hold for what seemed to be several minutes, she was wearing my Mom out but didn't have the strength to go for a submission hold.

They were only a few feet away from Racquel and Tracy, who were watching with worried looks and occasionally urging my Mom to try to escape. Dawn must have realized that our only hope was to let my Mom tag out and for her to somehow make it back to our corner to tag me in. Dawn got my Mom in a surfboard with a knee on her ass; instead of going for the submission, she released the holds and stumbled over to our corner, cupping her left breast with her right hand and with her right boob supported by the crook of her right arm at the elbow. Swaying a bit as she made her way across the room, Dawn was able to tag me in as Racquel moving towards us at full speed and was already halfway across the mats.

Racquel was obviously rushing to try and get at Dawn before the tag, but tried to stop herself when she saw us make the tag. I bolted out of our corner; with Racquel unbalanced as she was trying to stop her momentum, I just lowered my shoulder and aimed below her belly button.

I really nailed her hard and was going at full force; I was in a sort of crazed state as I desperately wanted to prevent her from going after Dawn's incredibly sore tits. Racquel fell backwards and I pressed her hard against the mat; I quickly grapevined her legs and was reaching for her arms to pin her when I realized that I had really knocked the wind out of her.

I let up for a moment and looked down and asked if she submitted; Racquel nodded her head and I rolled off, a bit concerned. After a few anxious moments, Racquel caught her breath and I helped her to her corner.

It was, admittedly, a somewhat lackluster ending to an incredible round. My Mom signalled that they were taking their timeout; I just went back to back to my corner to see how Dawn was doing. She was sitting down, cupping and massaging her breasts, and motioned for me to come close; I got to my knees and she gave me a big kiss.

The five minutes or so passed, and I couldn't say I was surprised when Racquel said that their team was submitting the match. Although Dawn was in terrible shape, all the members of their team were as well, and there was really no point in continuing, as someone would only get hurt given how high the tensions had gotten during that last round.

Racquel suggested that I leave the room for a minute as the ladies had something to talk about. I wasn't sure what she was referring to, and was fearful that Dawn played for the other side as well, if you know what I mean.

Dawn must have read my mind (I'm a terrible poker player and I'm told it's pretty easy to read my expressions), and told me I had nothing to worry about; that I could come back in after a minute or so.

About ten minutes later, my Mom came out of the room wearing the white t-shirt that she had worn over her swimsuit when she had first entered the room before the match. She had clearly been crying and, after giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and saying how proud she was of me, told me that I could go in. I took a deep breath and opened up the rec room door and found the three ladies sitting in a corner. One look at their faces let me know that they had all been crying.

Dawn got up slowly and signalled for me to remain at the other end of the room. Putting her arm over my shoulder, she quietly explained that the three ladies had wanted to apologize for being so rough on her and that things had gotten way out of hand.

As Tracy and Racquel made their way to us, it occurred to me that it was tough for my Mom and her friends to finally realize that they couldn't tangle with strong, experienced ladies under thirty anymore. I didn't say anything about it; I was just amazed at the depth of feeling that they all had for wrestling one another.

Racquel and then Tracy gave me long hugs during we which we held each other close without needing to say anything. After Tracy and I parted, Racquel looked down at the bulge once again rising in my briefs and said something to Dawn about how lucky she was and we all had a laugh.

Racquel and Tracy then pulled off their panties, which were totally soaked through, and handed them to me. I tried to hand them to Dawn, who refused, saying they were for my collection as she had already received my Mom's suit, which was lying there in our corner.

Dawn and I collected our things, put on the black t-shirts we had worn when we had first entered the room and drove back to my house to clean up. There was something very sexy about that drive; I can still remember looking over at Dawn as our asses were sticking to the hot vinyl seats. She was covered in dry sweat and it was that magic hour that photographers talk about just before the sun sets, and Dawn was glowing with post-match euphoria.

When we got home, Dawn led me directly to my Mom's bedroom; we spread a sheet over the bed before taking off our outfits, but at Dawn's request, leaving our kneepads on.

"You know, post-match sex is always the best," my tag team partner said, crawling over on the bed towards me as I stood, dick hard on the other side of the bed. "Plus, you had better enjoy me now, because I'll be so sore starting tomorrow morning that I doubt if you'll be getting any this week,” Dawn said before taking the full length of my tool into her mouth.

We made love several times that evening, either with her on top or me taking her from behind so to avoid putting any pressure against her breasts. We took naps in between sessions, and licked the sweat off of each other's bodies as we nestled in each other's arms. I didn't know what the rest of the summer would bring, but I felt like I was starting a new chapter of my wrestling adventures, now with my girlfriend Dawn at my side.

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Re: Rec Room Tag Team
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 03:56:25 AM »
Nice storie, I like please if continue in the future, put more wrestling skills.

Offline philman27

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 05:56:37 PM »
Are there more stories to this cause if there are I would like to read them
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 12:53:46 AM »
Are there more stories to this cause if there are I would like to read them
I have more stories by Miles aka the Jobber king, but might post them on my patreon; unsure yet as I'm still working on my stuff.