News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lucy vs Nami

• 6 Replies

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
Lucy vs Nami
« on: January 15, 2019, 02:41:50 AM »
This was my first story, so I would appreciate any critiques

Lucy Heartfilia screamed in agony as Nami’s fist crushed her right breast, highly sensitive due to the fact that she was topless. Nami then proceeded to rock her with a hook to her chin. After taking multiple jabs to the face, breasts, and belly, Lucy finally gained her bearings and punted Nami in her jean-covered crotch. Her eyes widened, and she screamed as she sank to her knees. While she sucked in air, Lucy began to taunt her downed opponent.
 “Come on slut! Your pussy should be used to getting pounded!”
Grabbing her long, orange hair, Lucy began to knee Nami’s face and breast, letting out a groan after each impact. She then changed tactics and pummeled her face with repeated punches. Suddenly, Lucy screeched like a banshee. Unbeknownst to her, Nami snuck her hand under Lucy’s blue skirt and violently clawed her pussy. While Lucy leaned over and held her vagina, Nami launched an uppercut that threw her onto her back. Quickly, Nami shot up and began kicking and stomping at the blonde’s body.
 “You’re gonna regret taking me on skank!”
She kicked Lucy’s side until she rolled over onto her stomach, all while moaning. Nami jumped and landed knee first onto Lucy’s back, eliciting another scream from her. The redhead then grabbed Lucy’s boot-covered legs and maneuvered them into a Boston Crab. The mage let out a long, drawn-out scream, while simultaneously pounding the ground.
 “Say it bitch!” the pirate shouted. “Say that my series is better!”
 “Go to hell!” Lucy responded. Nami smirked.
“I’m so glad you said that”. She wrenched Lucy’s legs back further, getting another scream out of her. As Lucy continued to whimper in pain, she thought to herself, “How the hell did I get myself into this situation?”.

Let’s go back in time to answer this question, shall we?
There was a bar that anime characters loved to frequent. Not too long ago, Lucy was at the bar drinking with Rangiku Matsumoto, discussing the end of their respective series.
“It’s so weird not having a manga anymore”, Lucy told the redhead. “How do you cope with it, Rangiku?” Her drinking buddy sighed and slouched in response.
“I’m not coping in the slightest. I barely had screen time in Bleach! Now, I have nothing!” Rangiku took a large swig of beer before continuing her rant. “At least you have something. A spin-off manga, AND another season of your anime? I envy you”.
Lucy took a swig of ale and sighed. “Yep, just goes to show you, Fairytail is one of the best manga of the decade!”. A burst of laughter was heard to Lucy’s left, and she turned to see Nami hunched over, laughing. Mikasa Ackerman was sitting next to her, her face scrunched in embarrassment.
“What’s so funny, Nami?” Lucy asked. The pirate wiped a tear from her eyes and looked at Lucy.
“I’m sorry,” she said in between gasping breaths. “but that is the stupidest statement I have ever heard. Obviously One Piece is the superior series. Sorry to say this, but yours is shit”. Lucy turned red with anger while Rangiku tried to calm her down.
“Well! At least my series doesn’t try to repeat the same boring jokes for 20 years!” she responded with a smirk. Now Nami was the one who was red with anger, with Mikasa trying to calm her down.
“At least my series doesn’t overuse naked women to get more readers!” Nami shouted.
“That’s rich coming from a skank in nothing but a bra and jeans!” Lucy retorted.
They continued to launch insults at each other until a fight broke out. Other anime characters tried to break it up, until eventually, the owner had to throw them out. Before Lucy could storm off in anger, Nami called out to her.
“Hold up bitch! Are you too scared to finish this?” Lucy turned around and spread her arms out wide, inviting her rival’s challenge.
“I’ll take you on anytime, anywhere, whore!” Nami smirked and placed her hands on her hips.
“Fine, meet me in the alley in 5 minutes. Unless you’re not woman enough”.
“I’ll see you in 5 minutes bitch!” An idea suddenly popped into Lucy’s head. “How about we go topless?” Nami’s eyes widened in surprise.
“What? Not woman enough?” The blonde taunted. Nami furrowed her brows in response.
“I’m looking forward to crushing those fake tits of yours!” she responded.
So they parted ways and met in the alleyway. As they glared at each other, they took their respective tops off. Nami’s green bra, and Lucy’s white and blue shirt. The girls then raised their fists and took fighting stances as they prepared to engage in combat.
Now, back to the present.
Lucy continued to groan until she got the idea to grab Nami’s mane of hair and yank on it. With a shout, Nami fell backwards and lost her grip on her opponent’s legs. Now freed, Lucy rolled over onto her knees and began to wail on Nami, her back taking the hits as she was lying face down. After a few punches, she elbowed Lucy in the gut to stop her, following up with a mule kick that sent her back further.
Both girls were now catching their breath on the ground. While Lucy was on her back, caressing her stomach, Nami was on her stomach, caressing her back. Lucy was the first to get up, slowly standing and raising her fist in another fighting stance (albeit a sloppier one).
“Had enough yet, slut?” She raggedly said in-between breaths.
Nami slowly stood up and mimicked Lucy’s stance. “I was about to ask you the same thing, bitch”.
The fighters were covered in a fair amount of injuries. Their breast were tinted red, along with their faces. Nami’s nose was bleeding at a slow rate, while Lucy’s belly had a large, dark bruise on it. Both of them had at least one eye that was starting to swell shut. Their heavy breathing further cemented the fact that that their fight has taken a toll on them. However, despite all of the bruises, they continued to circle each other with determination in their eyes, neither one willing to concede.
Lucy was the first to act. She jabbed Nami in her already damaged nose, forcing her to step back. A left and right hook forced her back even further. Lucy was on the offensive, pelting Nami’s upper body with a plethora of punches, each one rewarded with a moan. She tried to retaliate with an overhead swing, but the wizard just ducked it and shot an uppercut into her breast. Screaming in both pain and frustration, Nami made a grab for Lucy’s hair and succeeded. The pirate swung her into the wall back first, dazing her foe for a minute, before she slammed her left forearm across her throat, causing Lucy to gag. While pinning Lucy, Nami punched her belly over and over again. Lucy began to return the favor, but Nami had a better angle on her punches. They continued to trade gut punches, gasping with each blow. Growing tired of the body boxing, Nami kneed Lucy between the legs, crushing her right on her clit. Eyes and mouth wide, all she could do was fall unto Nami’s shoulder for support, gasping for breath.
Nami smiled as she whispered into the blonde’s ear, “Payback, bitch”. She resumed the stomach pummeling, Lucy doing nothing but moaning with every punch. The feeling of dominance Nami had over Lucy drove her wild. So much so, that she forgot that she was supposed to be defending her series.
“Admit that I’m the better woman!” She whispered harshly. “Say I’m the better woman!” The taunting only invigorated Lucy, as she grabbed Nami by the shoulders and reeled her head back, delivering a devastating headbutt to the pirate’s nose.
“Uhh…” Nami’s eyes glazed over as she stumbled backwards. Lucy took the opportunity to rush forward and deliver a devastating right hook to Nami’s cheek, twisting her body with it. After she fell to the ground, Lucy yelled in triumph.
“Don’t worry whore, we’re just getting started!” Lucy jumped and drove her elbow onto Nami’s crotch, eliciting a shrill scream out of her. “Bullseye, bitch!” she responded. After she got up, Nami curled up and held her vagina, whimpering all the while. She turned over and got up on all fours, but this only allowed Lucy to rush forward and deliver a soccer kick to her gut. Nami fell back to her stomach with a groan, while Lucy mounted her back and pulled her head back, viciously.
“I’m the better woman, slut!” she whispered in the redhead’s ear, she too forgetting the point of the fight. “If you admit it, I’ll let you go”. In response, Nami started thrashing wildly, trying to dismount or elbow Lucy.
“Fuck you, you blonde bimbo!” she shouted. With a devilish grin, Lucy slammed Nami’s head into the ground three times, ending her rampage and further darkening her face. She then improvised a Camel Clutch on the cat burglar, placing her arms over her knees and wrenching her head back by her chin.
“Ahhh! You….bitch!” Nami struggled to say as her back was now in agony.
“Say it!” “Nooo…” “Say it!” “Nooo…” They continued their back and forth for nearly a minute, until Lucy gave up and let Nami fall to the ground. She stood back up and dragged her rival up with her, by the hair. Nami could barley stand, so Lucy propped her up against the wall to resume her beating. Punches rained down on Nami. Hooks, jabs, and uppercuts tenderized her body. Knee missiles penetrated her stomach and vagina. Nothing could stop Lucy, as she too began to lose herself in dominating her opponent. So much so, that she got a little aroused watching Nami’s disheveled face whimper. When she took a break, Nami fell into Lucy’s arms, her head propped up by Lucy’s left shoulder. She wrapped her right arm around Nami’s shoulder and delivered a punch to her gut. As Nami blew air past Lucy’s ear, the dominant blonde began to shudder.
“Are you as wet as I am now?” she seductively whispered. Nami, surprised by the complete 180 degree change in attitude, widen her swollen eyes as far as they could go.
“Wha…? OWWW!!” Her confused statement was cut short buy Lucy’s knee crushing her clit again. And so, Lucy continued to pulverize her gut and knees with punches and kicks, respectively. After a while, she threw the lifeless girl to the ground on her back. She jumped into the air once again, and landed knees first on Nami’s stomach. She was so out of it, that she couldn’t even scream in pain. Her eyes widened, and she blew out air, but she remained motionless. Lucy straddled Nami’s hips and grabbed her by the throat with one hand. With the other hand, she smashed Nami’s face in over and over again.
The fight was over, and Lucy knew it. Nami’s once light bruises were now an unhealthy dark red. They covered her breasts, her body, and especially her face.  Her eyes were nearly swollen shut, nearly impossible to see through. Her nose was without a doubt, broken. Lucy sported the same injuries as Nami, save the broken nose and the swollen eyes (only one of her eyes were swollen). After she paused to survey the damage to Nami’s body, she pulled her face closer to her own by her throat.
“Who is the better woman?” Lucy taunted
“Y…, You are” Nami pathetically whimpered.
“And which series is better?”
“Fairy…, Fairytail”.
Satisfied, Lucy dropped Nami’s head to the ground and stood up. However, warm liquid began to run down her legs, giving her the desire to do something else. She grabbed Nami’s hair once more and lifted her up.
“No more..” she begged. “Please”.
“We’re almost done, whore” Lucy replied. She then unbuckled her belt and dropped her blue skirt to the ground, revealing her white, drenched panties. Nami could only stare in disbelief as her tormentor exposed her dripping vagina to her. It had well-trimmed, blonde pubic hair, and a very prominent clit.
“Eat it…” Lucy commanded, an evil smile plastered on her face.
“Hell no!” Nami shouted in defiance. “I’m not a les…” Lucy punched her broken nose again before she could finish. Tears began to roll down her face, as she pressed her mouth against Lucy’s crotch, the wizard’s hand forcing her face in deeper. Nami’s tongue swirled inside Lucy, and she began to moan in response. Lucy shoved her crotch against Nami’s face, commanding her to lick harder. Nami obliged, and Lucy’s moans began to increase in volume. She couldn’t stop jerking Nami’s head or gyrating her hips until she finally squirted all over Nami’s face, a sigh escaping her simultaneously. After catching her breath, Lucy kneed Nami’s face one last time, and she fell backwards, splayed out.
“That’ll teach you”. Lucy put her clothes back on and left the alleyway, but not before she stripped Nami naked and took her bra. She would treasure it, as it was a trophy from the first fight she had one.
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Re: Lucy vs Nami
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 03:43:27 AM »
I love the anime stories with catfight or wrestling, thanks by writte, I like a lot
I have hope read more stories you in the future, I like too the pic of your profile, is fpz3d.

Offline Amost

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 08:33:49 AM »
wonderfull, poor Nami, she was humiliated by little Lucy. Great job, Will Nami want a remach?

Offline Dragneel27

• My main page
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 11:59:57 AM »
wonderfull, poor Nami, she was humiliated by little Lucy. Great job, Will Nami want a remach?
Yeah, but I have other stuff planned first. Look out for my next story.
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 03:26:35 AM »
What other animes you know ?

Offline Dragneel27

• My main page
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 03:48:15 AM »
What other animes you know ?

A lot. Naruto, Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins, Sword Art Online, My Hero Academia, I want to eventually make stories for most of these series

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 04:30:35 AM »
I know it animes too,I have hope read some storie naruto : busty tsunade vs other kunoichis