News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for interested, but specific RP partners

• 4 Replies

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Looking for interested, but specific RP partners
« on: January 15, 2019, 01:26:15 PM »
Hi all,

I've recently started making an effort to avoid a burnout juggling multiple stories, which have ideas that start to bottleneck in my little gray cells, so the help get focused, I try to make a comeback at roleplaying.

The reason I write interested, but specific is simple, to me anyway. I never can and could spend much time with this fetish while in a relationship, which affects the creation of characters I use. As I like to base them off of real people, regardless how creative I am usually, they're limited in number. Not only that, but for some personal reasons, I'm a very reserved person, who works exclusively with imagination.

Now usually I wouldn't start a separate topic just to state that, so the thing is this: my main RP character I like to play as is a 65 y/o curly brunette, 5'4 165 lbs 38B-31-40. The desired setting is semi-realistic, to mean I don't expect fighters to have greater abilities beyond their circumstances, but I don't desire to be entirely weak either ;) Thus I'm not into one-sided fights, mixed ones and great age gaps. The specific part comes in, that if somebody is interested, the character should be at least 60.

I also don't envision to be sexual. That is not to mean it can't be driven by a desire to humiliate or dominate the other, just that it's not designed toward sex. I almost forgot. As a reserved person, my PMs are set for mods and buddies (who I only add after knowing each other better) so if there'd be replies, I'll read them here or as comments on my profile. I also want to clarify the stark difference between conversing as me and as in-character, which is to mean that outside of playing I'm always civil and ask others to respect that.

Kind regards,

Drew
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
Re: Looking for interested, but specific RP partners
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 04:37:44 PM »

diane121

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 05:16:43 PM »
Very nice description.

Thank you ;)
.  Welll I guess we are going to see.   
Hi all,

I've recently started making an effort to avoid a burnout juggling multiple stories, which have ideas that start to bottleneck in my little gray cells, so the help get focused, I try to make a comeback at roleplaying.

The reason I write interested, but specific is simple, to me anyway. I never can and could spend much time with this fetish while in a relationship, which affects the creation of characters I use. As I like to base them off of real people, regardless how creative I am usually, they're limited in number. Not only that, but for some personal reasons, I'm a very reserved person, who works exclusively with imagination.

Now usually I wouldn't start a separate topic just to state that, so the thing is this: my main RP character I like to play as is a 65 y/o curly brunette, 5'4 165 lbs 38B-31-40. The desired setting is semi-realistic, to mean I don't expect fighters to have greater abilities beyond their circumstances, but I don't desire to be entirely weak either ;) Thus I'm not into one-sided fights, mixed ones and great age gaps. The specific part comes in, that if somebody is interested, the character should be at least 60.

I also don't envision to be sexual. That is not to mean it can't be driven by a desire to humiliate or dominate the other, just that it's not designed toward sex. I almost forgot. As a reserved person, my PMs are set for mods and buddies (who I only add after knowing each other better) so if there'd be replies, I'll read them here or as comments on my profile. I also want to clarify the stark difference between conversing as me and as in-character, which is to mean that outside of playing I'm always civil and ask others to respect that.

Kind regards,

Drew

Offline battleloverj

• used to irl now mostly cyber. also wife vs.wife
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 06:59:18 PM »
I like what I read here and would enjoy to play in this with you. Would enjoy to fight as my wife... 62yrs, 5'5", 155.. 36c... would like to chat more on this with you

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 02:46:51 AM »
Sure, whenever you're on again on Trillian ;)