News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature Ladies

• 8 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Mature Ladies
« on: January 15, 2019, 01:27:07 PM »
This policeman seems to be a catfight fan. Is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you just pleased to watch?

https://youtu.be/D_jpelossS8

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Mature Ladies
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 01:51:49 PM »
lol love thick mature Barefoot fights. Round 2 was great. Gave me a boner this morning.

T
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 07:27:44 PM »
Several thoughts on this fight:

Like Tony, I like watching the thicker women battle, even if it's just a hairpulling contest;
The Cheerleader turned out to be a better fighter than her friend;
The late cheap shot by the original contestant was uncalled for;
Is the cop official or is he just volunteer? 

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 11:20:05 PM »
Nice job by the cop! These two weren't really hurting each other so why not let them have it out without a needless arrest.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 12:56:21 AM »
I agree totally with the comments.  This does raise an interesting point though.  Through my formative years I thought I was the only one thrilled and aroused by the sigh or even just the thought of females fighting.  Now I know that is not the case I look back and wonder about teachers, and as seen here police, both male and female who are affected by catfights.  It must be difficult when you are expected to break it up if you are feeling aroused watching and as Pawfight says, the two arent really hurting each other.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 02:02:19 AM »
The Police involvement, or lack of reminded me of the above fight.  Not as good quality for filming or fighting but appreciated  by a large crowd and the law only becomes acive when the fight bumps into him. He either needs a new tailor or has he possibly excited?

https://youtu.be/BKzdXJmtmNw

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 03:44:06 PM »
That was simply awesome!

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 05:37:46 PM »
Great legs. Thanks Tony.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 05:53:59 PM »
The Police involvement, or lack of reminded me of the above fight.  Not as good quality for filming or fighting but appreciated  by a large crowd and the law only becomes acive when the fight bumps into him. He either needs a new tailor or has he possibly excited?

https://youtu.be/BKzdXJmtmNw

Not only does he need a new tailor, but he could stand to spend some time in the gym hitting the weights.  I think that he stayed out of it knowing that he was giving away a lot of pounds to the combatants.  My bet is any of them could have beaten his ass straight up.