News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Duelling with Carmella

• 0 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Duelling with Carmella
« on: January 16, 2019, 07:35:20 AM »
Either this post disappeared or I never posted the story ..either way here it is

Melissa Windeyer's Wanton Misadventures 12
Duelling with Carmella 1 Paulina the Prize
“Why are we going back to that dive?” I'd asked Edward when he told me he'd reserved a table for us at the same night spot we'd gone to after our day at the beach with Britney and Henry about a month before. “The 'Pasminco Club' – it sounds like an industrial site in some has-been Rust Belt town. Not the sort of place where Mel and I want to introduce our friends to you

"Oh, who said anything about friends- why do you think Henry and I would want to meet your friends." Edward had looked at me across the table in the coffee shop where I'd met him for lunch.  Edward must have seen my pout for he quickly added, "We want you to ourselves!"

I wasn't happy but Melissa Windeyer knew to pick her battles- introducing Edward to friends, showing him I wasn't just  a good time girl would have to wait. But there was one battle I did want to win. "Why Pasminco, its a dive, the clientele- well they're just not your sort of people." I didn't add my real reason, I didn't want that pole dancer Carmella Winsor flashing her tits at Edward- Britney and I could do without that sort of competition- not that a slut like Carmella was comparable to me- or even Britney. Carmella would be bored by opera or live theatre. But I needed to show Edward I as superior to the likes of her - that is why he so needed to meet my friends.

Oh? You think you're better than them? Or Britney?”  Again Edward had looked at me across the table  “It was her  suggestion.”
 “I know that but –

“And,” he cut off my protest, “my decision.” I flushed. This was not how any man spoke to Melissa Windeyer, especially not one enjoying her favours.  I looked again.  I was about to fix him with a stare and walk out, but something told me that if I did, I wouldn’t see Edward again.  And I so wanted.  He was a satisfactory lover and a generous man, one whom I was sure I could persuade to be far more generous in the near future. I wasn't going to ruin my chances. Melissa Windeyer is self-controlled.  She doesn't lose her temper over petty things like where her lover wants to take her for dinner.  I took a sip of my coffee, thought quickly and changed the subject to the opera we were to see that night.

Later I phoned Britney to have a few words with her. “Brit, why there? It’s – ”

She cut me off just like Edward had done.  “Where else do you suggest? You wouldn’t go to Chatro!”

She had a point, but still.  “Ronaldo?” I offered.

“And have people blab about your humiliation at the hands of Jimmy Berwick and Brooke Harris?” Britney was scathing. “And you needn't think we'd go to the Varsity Club. The likes of you and I just would never get into that kind of place! Grow a brain, Melissa Windeyer!” She hung off, just before I did, leaving me seething.  If she'd been there in person, I'd have slapped her face.

On reflection though, and with a huge struggle, I realised she was right.  Pasminco was a possible place for what Ms Justeen called the demimondaine.  I'd had to ask Ms Justeen to spell the word for me so I could look it up. I fumed when I read it up on Wikipedia.  It means “drinking or drug use, gambling, high spending (particularly in pursuit of fashion, as through clothing as well as servants and houses), and sexual promiscuity. The term demimondaine referred to a woman who embodied these qualities; later it became a euphemism for a courtesan or prostitute.” How dare Ms Justeen say such things? I'd wanted to lash out, smack someone's face – not Justeen's of course.  I knew too well what would happen if I tried that – but there was no one about to slap so all I could do was continue to fume.

Ms Justeen had used that term – demimondaine – when I’d told her about the day on the beach with Britney and the men. Of course, I’d told her all about the day, plus the night after and about Britney’s good fortune in scoring an apartment. And of course, I’d told her on the Monday I got the new links in my collar engraved- the day after it happened. Ms Justeen had to hear what had happened from my lips and see the new links before she heard the gossip. So I’d called her and she’d told me to come round after work. But to tell Césaire – no, I wasn’t going to do that! I almost wanted to thank him for his brutally honest comment, “I don’t care who else you open your legs for, so long as you open them for me.” It gave me an excuse, a reason to be with Edward. I knew it was going to be hard enough juggling those two guys. I was almost glad Edward was married and had family commitments.  It would give me time to see Césaire without Edward knowing.

When I did tell Justeen on the Monday, she had smiled knowingly and patted my butt. “Melissa, you're as busy as a bee...and as promiscuous too. Just like a bee goes from flower to flower, you go from lover to lover.” I'd immediately reddened at that comment but known it was too near the truth to protest.  Ms Justeen would cut me down if I tried to point out that it wasn't quite like that, that - well – a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do to get on, to reach the A list. Just as Britney was doing.

Ms Justeen had continued.  She told me she knew Edward Packenham, not well but well enough. She played tennis with his wife. That made me blanch.  I shivered. Justeen saw my distress and changed the subject, saying she wanted to meet Britney properly and see her new apartment, and she was sure Césaire would too. She told me to organise it. And so I did.

Britney had been grateful, of course – as she should have been for my help.  “Thanks Melissa.  I don’t know how I'd have done it without you.”

I smiled modestly.  “I was glad to do it.” Britney had not planned her move at all. She was clueless about buying furniture or how to move it when she'd got it. But then she was a blonde, with just enough brains to know her place – as one of my worshippers.  Sure, she'd known how to buy the new whitegoods Henry paid for.  Even a blonde can spend money, but not always wisely. That was where I'd come in. I’d taken Britney on a shopping spree – so good to do with someone else’s money. I’d convinced her that good second hand furniture was the way to go. It was cheaper than the new stuff, and unlike the new stuff it was made in America and made to last. Polished up, it looked better than any new stuff too.
I dragooned Kelsey and some other friends to help us move everything in.  Not that there was much of Britney's own stuff to move.  She only owned a bed, a computer, a desk and a chest of drawers – just like me really. No, most of the moving was the furniture we’d bought for her, from the delivery truck upstairs to the apartment.

When we were finished – and it took a while – Britney made us all coffee. We sat around the oval dining room table and six matching chairs.  They shone in the lamplight after we’d cleaned and waxed them.

“Melissa it's true.  I’d never have managed without your help. You were so right about the furniture. And you got your friends to help too. I couldn’t have done without them either.”  She hugged me.

It had been two weeks since our beach escapade – two weeks of rushing about, after work and on weekends.  First we’d had to clean the apartment – it had been empty for a while.  Then we’d had to buy all the whitegoods – I was glad the stores delivered them.  Then finally we’d bought and moved the furniture. But it was all done, and we sat with our coffee and cookies.

After a while, people left till only Kelsey, Britney and I were there at the table, with Britney opposite me and Kelsey at the side diagonally between us.  I yawned and stretched. I looked at Kelsey and yawned again. The gurl didn’t take the hint. I looked again.  He clearly had something on his mind.  “Yes Kelsey? Spit it out!”

“Oh Ms…I’ve been hearing all these stories about what you and Ms Britney here did on the beach a few weeks ago! Please…what did happen?”

That made a difference of course.  Britney and I were always willing to put a cute subbie straight – especially when it showed us in a good light. So we told the story, starting with our fun slap and tickle scuffles, which Britney had to insist she won.  Then we told him about our fight with the prissy Bernards, our dinner at the hotel rooftop bar.  Finally we got to the fight at the nightclub.

Kelsey gasped. “Carmella Windsor??? You mean Mistress Carmella?” He shivered.

“The slut calls herself that, yesm” I answered sourly.  Kelsey should have known by then that there was only one woman he should call Mistress – me! “Why? Do you know her?”

Kelsey squirmed. He looked at the floor, his face flushed red. He knew her alright, and there was something he wasn’t telling me. I'd rectify that, there and then. I grabbed his collar, half dragging him across the newly polished table.

“Yes Mistress,” he croaked. “I've met her.”

“You've more than 'met' her. Tell me…and Ms Britney…how and where?” He shivered.  I tightened my grip, pulling him nearer me. “Tell me!”

So he did.  This is his tale.

“I've kind of known her for a while.  You know how it is with the scene.  You get to know the pacesetters…the important people…by reputation if not personally. That's how I knew you, Ms Melissa…by the swathe you cut before you, as a Goddess to be worshipped, as one of the most powerful, most sophisticated, most sexy Dommes on the scene.”  Kelsey tripped over his phrases as he praised me.  He was so anxious not to offend me.

“I hope you’re not comparing that pole dancing slut to Ms Melissa!” Britney flashed me a malicious smile.

Kelsey blanched. “Oh no Ms! Ms Melissa is so superior to Carmella. But Carmella…she …people notice her. She’s always done up from the feet up, there are few eyes that don’t notice her when she’s in a club or a bar.” Kelsey seemed to run out of voice. I let go of his collar.  He slid back into his chair and went on.

“This Friday night, Ronaldo was bumpin', the music was pumpin', and Mistress Carmella was on the prowl! She wore a black leatherette skirt so tight she couldn’t bend over.  She had to bend her knees to get down, and it was so short that if she had tried to bend she’d have shown her panties. She had a wide black belt studded with silver hearts and a tight purple top that hardly covered her breasts.

“Carmella’s entourage flocked around her…subbies who admired her, guys…and some girls too…who wanted to get into her pants, other girls who tugged their men away from paying attention to Carmella. Girls don’t stand up to Carmella. Most of them fear her. Like, peeps know her as a cruel and vicious fighter.  Yes, there are peeps who hate her, not that they’d dare admit it.

“Like I said, it was Friday night, but for Carmella, the week seemed to have just begun.  She sauntered through the club, people making way for her, people chatting to her. She’d kiss one girl or guy, maybe have a few words with them then pass on to the next group.

“I was with some friends, mainly girls.  Yeah they know I’m trans but they don’t mind. Hey, some of them like it – like the Silkies do…like Heidi Foster’s wanted my cock for years.”

I giggled, “Well she got it, didn’t she Kelsey? I heard all about it. You were so silly going to Ronaldo without me to look after you.” Kelsey squirmed as I reminded him how the Silkies had taken him. “But do go on…please.”

“We were dancing.  It was kind of a group dance, a bit of a free for all.”

“You mean you were groping to the music,” I cut in again.

“I wish, Ms,” Kelsey sighed. “Paulina was our leader.  She was super sexy, raven haired, a bit younger than you Ms Melissa…early twenties. That night she wore a short tight skirt and a little belly shirt.  She was always happy, lively, such a fun person to be with.” Kelsey smiled wryly.  “But straight, never interested in me or girls. She’d tease us, rubbing her breasts against us, cuddling us tight, even using her tongue when she kissed us, but we all knew there was nothing doing. She might have been curious…she thought too highly of herself not to have been…but that was it.” Kelsey looked at his feet.

“Too highly of herself?” Britney was puzzled.

“Yeah she was the leader of our circle and she knew it! We all ran her errands, bought her drinks…she was queen bee and made sure everyone knew it. So yes, she was always curious to push the envelope a bit.  She wanted more worshippers.”  Kelsey looked so downcast I was about to lean over, kiss him and invite him to sit on my lap. Then he went on. “She was a closet slut, just like Chelle…flirty, sexy, teasing everyone by pretending to be tough and playing hard to get…like she was above all of us. And she was like a total tease…she didn’t even put out for her boyfriends.”

He stopped again, and shrugged.  “But underneath all this, Paulina was…just like Chelle is…really a jobber and a real slut. She acts all high and mighty, but all she needs is a push and she’s on her knees. But I’ll get to that....

“That Friday night she was more than a bit tipsy. Like I said, we were dancing, having fun. Paulina’s boy had gone to get some more drinks.”

I tapped my foot.  “So what’s this got to do with Carmella?  Come on, don’t make us wait.  Ms Britney and I are tired.  We worked hard today.”

Kelsey continued.  “So I was there, minding my own business, staying out of trouble…well ok, a few drinks and a grope or two. Just then I was dancing with Electra, another one of Paulina's group and one of the most adventurous. I tried to push onto her. I made sure she felt my strong thick shaft against her!” He gave us a dreamy smile.  “I wasn't thinking anything serious just then…though maybe later…”

Britney nodded. “I know her…pouty blonde.  She has this curl of hair that hangs down her neck almost to her boobs. Looks like a tramp in cut-offs and Katey pink tops.” Britney smiled knowingly. “Yeah Melissa, Electra's the girl most likely to…”  I thought for a moment she was about to say more. Instead she smiled again. “Now Kelsey, on with your story.”

Kelsey sipped his coffee and resumed. “Carmella had been cruising the room for a while.  She was near us. She'd been dancing with some of her group.  I don’t know what it was, but suddenly I saw her look at Paulina and smile. A real nasty, spiteful smile, like she was licking her lips.

“Carmella danced over, and slid into our group. She kept dancing…and she’s a great dancer, some way classy moves. Slowly, slowly she edged between Paulina and the girl next to her. Carmella bent towards Paulina, whispering something. It had to be a compliment, because Paulina blushed and smiled. Carmella took Paulina by the hand, turned her around, pulling her in close and dancing with her. In a moment or so she had Paulina’s full attention.

“A few moments later the music slowed.  Carmella smiled at something Paulina said. She slid her hands round the younger girl.  As the music ebbed at the end of the bracket, Carmella spun Paulina slightly away. She got in close behind Paulina, her chin softly resting on Paulina's shoulder as the two continued to sway and dance.  The music had faded enough so I could hear them talk. ‘I'm Carmella.’

“’And I'm Paulina.’

“’Mmmm mmm! That’s such a sexy name.  It fits you perfectly.’ Carmella giggled musically.  Before Paulina could respond, Carmella nipped and tugged playfully at her ear. Paulina moaned slightly. ‘C'mon luv, let’s go get a drink.’ Carmella led Paulina away.

Electra was sour.  “'Look at her…Carmella…smirking.  She's just so proud of how easily she's bent Paulina to her will.’

‘'I kissed Electra’s cheek.  ’You’re just jealous of the ninety pound Mistress!'  She cuffed me lightly. 'Come on I'll buy you a drink.'

“Hand in hand, Paulina and Carmella walked toward the bar. They'd got about half way when their way was blocked by a solid, cute beefcake holding a couple drinks and looking directly at Paulina.  ‘Um, Paulina? What’s going on?’ he asked, sounding confused.

“Paulina blushed deeply, but not innocently.  This wasn't a playful blush. 

“I could almost hear Carmella curse, ‘The boyfriend!’ She recovered quickly. ‘Ooh! You bought us drinks?? Yay! Good boy!’  She reached out one arm, drawing the guy in for a quick kiss on his cheek. She reached out the other arm for one of the drinks.

“The guy blushed almost as deeply as Paulina had.  He stepped back out of Carmella’s embrace.  I think you're mistaken.  These are for me and my girlfriend.  Paulina? Come…let’s go back to our table.’

“Paulina was suddenly very quiet.  She stood for a second or so before taking a step towards her boyfriend, but Carmella suddenly stepped between them. ‘Like ‘scuse me…but we were dancing. Let's all have a drink’ She looked at the guy sharply.  ‘I'm Carmella…and you are...?’

“Before the guy had had a chance to say anything but, ‘Mike…pleased to meet you,’ Carmella hooked one arm in his and one with Paulina’s, and led them off to the bar. She babbled on, praising Paulina's dancing, her clothes, her hair and her makeup. Yeah...all girlie things, she was excluding Mike from the conversation but in a way he couldn't criticise without appearing rude to Paulina in front of her friends. Yes, most of us had headed to the bar too.

“Electra wasn't Paulina's only sour girlfriend. There were a whole gaggle whispering about Carmella's antics, how she'd interrupted their time with Paulina. Yes Ms.” Kelsey responded to my unanswered question. “All the other girls revolved around Paulina.  They were like bees to her honey pot.  She decided where they'd meet, what they'd do.  Yes, she was always setting the agenda. And this group…her admirers, her devotees…all hated to see her with the outsider Carmella.

“Carmella bought Paulina a drink as soon as the younger girl had dashed off the one Mike had brought, and then another. Paulina was almost gulping her drinks down. She was hot.  Her face, her shoulders, her chest and her arms all glowed with perspiration. Mike tried to slow her down. ‘Paulina…how about some water, or a coke?’

“Carmella rounded on him.  ‘Are you saying your girlfriend's drunk too much?’ She knew that was an impossible question to answer.  Paulina would have the shits with him if he answered truthfully ‘yes’.

“‘Err no.’ Mike looked sheepish.

“‘Then don't criticise her.’

“‘Yeah” Paulina slurred, ‘don’t be a spoilsport!  I'm having fun.’

“‘Paulina, honey,’ Mike tried again. ‘Come sit with me. Let's go back to our table.’

“‘Like, ‘scuse me, but we're dancing. But don’t worry.  I'll bring her back in one piece.’ Carmella slipped between Paulina and Mike. ‘Come on…the band's started again.’

“Carmella spun around suddenly. Mike had grabbed her arm, trying to pull her away from Paulina. ‘Pauly,’ Mike started, ‘honey, it’s getting late.’

“‘Paulina wants to dance.’ Carmella tried to free her arm from Mike.

“Mike tugged hard on Carmella, almost jerking her off her feet. To an accompaniment of sudden ‘oohs’ and ‘ahs’ from the spectators, Carmella spun round with her right hand extended. She bitchslapped his face. ‘Don’t ever place them hands on this perfection again without permission!’ she snarled at him.

“Mike was shocked.  He made as if to grab Carmella again, and she giggled slightly. ‘Didn't your mother teach you any manners?’ She patted his cheek.  ‘I hope I didn’t hurt you too much, but you really should keep your hands to yourself…unless invited.’ She blew Mike a kiss as she took an equally shocked Paulina away to the dance floor.  ‘But don’t worry…like I said, I'll bring her back in one piece.’

“Electra and I...and a lot of others…followed, though Mike and most of Paulina's friends stood to the side looking on. The music started, a light and bright, pumping beat encouraging us to be energetic, to work off some of that drink. There was that curious smell of a busy night club…alcohol, sweat, women's scent.

“After a few songs though, the music slowed to some raunchy numbers.  Carmella spun Paulina around so that Paulina had her back to Carmella. Carmella pulled on Paulina, pressing Paulina’s back to Carmella’s font. I’m sure Paulina said ‘No’…she shook her head…but Carmella took no notice.  Carmella’s finger pulled Paulina’s hair back from her eyes, she blew into Paulina’s ear, whispered something.  Then her tongue speared in and out of Paulina’s ear.

“Paulina tried to push her away. Instead Carmella’s hands drew Paulina closer still, guiding her hips up and down. Paulina seemed helpless.  She stood for a long moment, almost as if she was thinking what to do…though I’m sure she'd had way too much for clear thought. She wasn't drunk but she was far from sober. It seemed she gave up trying to stop Carmella.  Instead, she began to move in time with her.

“They danced like that for a song or two…Carmella behind Paulina, holding her tightly. Carmella drove the movements, not that they were moving that much now, more swaying in time to the music. From time to time Paulina rested her head on Carmella's neck. And when she did so, Carmella whispered to her. 

“Carmella's hand slipped higher, cupping and squeezing Paulina's breast. Paulina's reaction was delayed.  It was a few seconds before she shook her head vigorously.  Her hands, which had been holding onto Carmella's waist behind her, pushed her away instead. Paulina's tossing hair got into her face, blanketing her vision. Carmella drew her back into her. She hooked one finger around Paulina's hair, pulling it away from her eyes again. She blew into Paulina's ear.  Her tongue darted in and out. Again, it seemed Paulina was helpless.

“‘Let her go. You've had enough fun.  You've humiliated the poor girl enough.’

“I looked at the speaker…Savanna Charlestown, one of Paulina's most loyal followers. She was a tanned, short , heavy girl.  She'd be no more than five foot two and no less than a hundred and sixty pounds…but still sexy.  She was dressed in a blouse that emphasised her generous bust and a skirt that fitted tightly over her round ass.  I'd noticed her earlier, standing on the sidelines, looking at first uneasy, then concerned and now angry. She stepped the few paces needed to reach the dancers. ‘Break it up!’ she snapped.

“Carmella didn’t pay Savanna any attention, till the solid girl grabbed her by the waist, spinning her around, away from a shocked Paulina.

“Carmella's hand shot out, grabbing a glass from a nearby table. She tossed the contents into Savanna's face. Before the half blinded, spluttering girl could recover, Carmella's other fist had buried itself in Savanna's chubby gut.

Savanna rocked on her feet as Carmella put the glass down and sent her hand arcing out again in a hard slap at Savanna's face. The dancer continued her onslaught, firing punches at Savanna's face, her boobs and her stomach. Savanna, her eyes still watering from the spirits, reeled before the ferocious attack. She dodged, she weaved but her bulk and her surprise were against her and almost all Carmella's blows hit home. Many of them elicited a gasp or groan, some of them made Savanna stagger, and one or two almost doubled her up.

“Carmella seemed to be cruising to an easy victory. Her entourage cheered her on.

“I found Electra and I were standing almost next to Mike…Paulina’s boyfriend. He was standing open mouthed, clenching and unclenching his fists, his eyes almost glazed, watching as Carmella took the fight to Savanna.

“Suddenly Savanna bobbed down.  Carmella's fist flew over the top of the big girl's head, leaving the dancer stretched out and vulnerable. She wobbled on her heels.  Savanna seized the opportunity, powering her head into Carmella's stomach. The dancer’s slight body shook violently as air and spit rushed from her mouth.

“Savanna pressed her advantage with a series of big heavy punches. The first, an uppercut, landed on Carmella's chin, the smaller girl all but flew backwards. The second hit Carmella's stomach. Carmella folded forward. And that saved her from the full effect of Savanna's next punch.  Savanna had to pull it half way through the delivery. It had been aimed at Carmella's cheek but that wasn’t there anymore. Savanna did the best she could, dropping it down in a sort of hammer blow on the back of Carmella's head.

“Electra nudged me. ‘Did you hear Mike gasp each time Savanna hammered Carmella? It was like he felt each blow.’

“‘Yeah, he only has eyes for Carmella!’

“Carmella slipped away, gasping for air. Savanna pushed after her, but she was flat footed compared to the swift dancer. Carmella's legs and arms flashed in a series of blows. By now Savanna’s eyes were cleared.  She saw her foe's attack more clearly and she dodged and weaved, successfully avoiding most of Carmella's blows. But not all. Some of Carmella's kicks and light punches hit, few of Savanna's meatier, heavy blows did.

“Savanna stopped chasing after the dancer.  The two women stood their ground and slugged it out for a few moments.  This gave Savanna the chance she needed. She began to hit hard and often. Carmella's defence couldn’t deal with the heavy repeated blows.  Most of them just crashed through.  Sure, Carmella's kicks and punches hit too but the weight behind Savanna's attack told. The fight was less than a couple of minutes old and Carmella was in trouble.

“So she changed tactics. She used her speed and agility to avoid Savanna's slogging attack. Savanna pressed on.  She sent two haymaker punches but Carmella dodged them both, making the big girl pay each time with a stinging punch to her face. She ducked under a roundhouse right and thudded two hard lefts into Savanna's soft podgy stomach. Savanna groaned as the dancer's left leg hit hard in the same place, then again as Carmella followed that blow with a right to the face.

“‘Mike...’ Another guy…his girlfriend was one of Paulina’s circle…nudged him. ‘Stop drooling over that pole dancing whore pounding Savanna. Yeah, I know she’s hot but so is Paulina.  Go over to her. Look at her, all alone.’

“‘I never thought I’d be so excited by a fight,’ Mike replied. ‘That Carmella…yeah she’s one hot babe.  She’s really taking it to Savanna.’

“‘Mike, forget her.  Look at Paulina. She’s so horny she’s ready to jump you. Go on, you’ll score tonight for sure.’ Mike looked.  So did I.  Paulina was indeed alone, gazing at the fight. Her whole body trembled.  Mike shook his head, opened his mouth, then seemed to think better of whatever he was going to say and walked over to Paulina.

“Savanna finally landed one, hitting Carmella's face. Carmella groaned, darted back but counterattacked with kicks and punches, darting in again each time.  She kept out of Savanna's way.  Try as she might, the bigger girl was just too slow to catch the dancer. But she was quick enough to avoid most of Carmella's blows. She saw when the small girl darted in and she turned, ducked and weaved as best she could to avoid her. Still, some of Carmella's kicks and punches hit...some in Savanna's plump gut, some in her chest, some on her face. Savanna…probably not that fit anyway…was soon wheezing.

“She realised she was being worked over.  Her face whitened, her expression set in a grimace. She tried to change tactics too. She went on the attack, trying to pin Carmella against furniture at the end of the dance floor.

“By this time, the band had stopped.  Everyone was watching the fight. Although Mike had wrapped his arm round her, Paulina was paying as little attention to him as he was to her.  Her eyes were as wide as if she’d never seen girls fight before.”

“Unlikely,” I said as Kelsey took another sip of what had to be cold coffee. “You say she’s been in Galeforce. Fights there aren’t as common as in Chatro or Ronaldo but they do happen. Perhaps the ‘closet slut’ I think you called her, hadn’t been fought over before. Good description too Kelsey…tough, even Domme, on the outside but as marshmallow soft as any other yielding sub inside. Just standing there waiting…no, wanting…to be the prize shows her inner sub. Go on Kelsey.  You have me interested.” Indeed, he had me more than interested, I was squeezing my thighs together, under the table of course so no one would see, trying to keep the lid on my excitement – my arousal.

“Carmella retreated a few paces, kicking out, slowing Savanna’s attack though the kick didn't connect.  She stepped to the side, flinging another kick which did connect, hard, on Savanna's side. Savanna pivoted and tried to force Carmella back with a couple of hard punches. She failed. Carmella struck again, this time with a punch which Savanna blocked. Savanna fired back another haymaker that struck Carmella's midsection so hard it seemed to fling the dancer backwards, but before Savanna could follow up her attack, Carmella was out of range.

For a few more moments, Savanna tried to repeat her success. She couldn't. The dancer was too fast, dodging to the side, ducking, scurrying back. Savanna lumbered after her, wheezing for breath. She tried again with a roundhouse punch to Carmella’s face.  Carmella ducked under it, sent both her fists into Savanna's stomach then stood up and launched her right fist at Savanna's chin. That hit.  Savanna sank to her knees, groaning, her mind scrambled. A heavy kick to her ribcage put her on her back.

“Carmella stood over her. ‘Let this be a lesson to you all. See what happens when someone touches this perfection!’  She summoned some of her entourage.  ‘Take the trash out please.’  Carmella strutted away to Paulina and Mike. ‘To the victor, the spoils.’ She kissed them both in turn. Taking them both by the hand, she drew them to the bar. She ordered drinks.  I saw she had a soft drink, but Mike and Paulina had spirits. They all downed them. Carmella kissed them both again. ‘Aren’t you both just so pleased I won?’ She kissed them once more.

“‘Yes,’ replied Mike between kisses. He groped Carmella’s butt. ‘I hope I have permission this time.’ Carmella replied by kissing him deeply and grinding her breasts against his chest.

“Paulina stood there, her eyes fixed on Carmella necking with her boyfriend. ‘Like a deer in the headlights,’ Electra’s cliché was apt.  Paulina’s bewilderment was writ large on her face.

“It must have been a good minute before Carmella broke the kiss. ‘I want to borrow Paulina again.  I promise to bring her back.’ Mike fondled her ass as she turned to Paulina. ‘Come on luv, let’s dance.’ She took the younger girl's hand and took her to the dance floor again.

“They started innocently enough, but as soon as the band played some slow raunchy music again, Carmella went back to her assault…that's that it was. The fight and the drinks afterwards hadn’t taken that long…maybe five minutes from Savanna's intervention till the girls were back on the floor…but it would have been long enough for Paulina to have tucked her top in. But no, the closet slut had just pulled it down, and not all the way.  The bottom was all gathered around the top of her otherwise bare stomach. Yes, she was inviting Carmella's attentions. And the dancer obliged, playing with Paulina's stomach, kneading and rubbing it as they danced. Paulina spun round, and moved in close again, so her back pressed against Carmella's stomach.

“Carmella's hand slipped higher, cupping and squeezing Paulina's breast again…and again Paulina's reaction was delayed.  She shook her head but not so vigorously as before. Carmella held her close despite her wriggling.  Again she blew into Paulina's ear.  Paulina’s struggles subsided as Carmella pulled her yet more closely to her. Carmella ground her pelvis into Paulina's butt, her left hand kneading the younger girl's belly, her right sliding further up into Paulina's top and fondling her breast properly.

“Carmella continued groping Paulina for another song. Then she changed gears again.  Her hands slid down, she rucked her thumbs under Paulina's top and began raising the fabric, stroking Paulina up and down getting a little higher each time till Paulina’s top was gathered just under her breasts.

“Paulina seemed to recover some energy. Again she said ‘No’ but this time loud enough to be heard. She pushed away and pulled her top back down, some of the way.  Carmella backed off for a moment. Her hands slipped down to Paulina's bare tummy, again stroking, kneading it.”

Kelsey paused.  “Ms Melissa?” He looked at me.

“I'm thirsty,” I replied to the unspoken question in his eyes.  “Get me some water.” I was more than thirsty.  My mouth was kiln dry. Kelsey's story was so pervading, it drew me in, it seeped into my body, not just my mind. One moment I was imagining myself in Carmella's shoes, slowly angling to catch the prize, baiting her, hooking her, letting her have some slack, then reeling her in. When my prize was anxious, looking for an escape, I'd let her run a bit, only to reel her in again. Carmella was playing Paulina in a way even I – Melissa Windeyer – could hardly better. I mentally licked my lips with anticipation.

But the next moment – and just then when Kelsey began to describe Carmella playing with Paulina’s tummy – I was panting, weak, my defences gone, just like Paulina. I more than imagined – it was like a film playing in my mind – my own tummy being worked on.  I knew too well how I'd feel, how I’d surrender control to Carmella. I felt the blaze of those horrid fires of lust inside me. That was when I sent Kelsey for some water. The enforced pause in his story and the water was what I needed to break the spell his words had woven.  I sipped my water and motioned Kelsey to go on.

“Well Ms Melissa, Carmella changed course…literally as well as figuratively. She danced, still with her hands on Paulina’s tummy, over to where Mike was on the sidelines.

“I had a closer look at Mike.  He was a genuine beefcake, all muscled up…big biceps, a big chest barely constrained by his designer type tank top, his solid thighs by his dress jeans. He had a silver chain on his arm, another round his neck. Yes, he was a beefcake in that too…not too bright, spending far too much on his clothes…a personal trainer type.

“Leaning closer to Electra, I murmured in her ear while looking Mike over.  “Paulina thinks he suits her down to the ground, hun…he’s hunky, spunky…but oh so dim! She's led him around by the nose for months. Has he ever got into her pants?”

“‘Probably even a guy as dim as he is…so dim the lights aren't on even when he’s at home… wouldn’t put up with her if she didn’t put out,” Electra replied.  “Hey, she can’t pass a mirror without preening. And yes, he's biddable. Very! But whose bidding is he following tonight?’

“While we had chatted, Carmella had reached over, hugged Mike around the neck while still holding Paulina in her other hand. She turned, kissing Mike and whispering in his ear. Then she spun Paulina away and drew her back, back into a triangle…Paulina, Carmella and Mike As the dance went on, the threesome moved to the center of the floor. Carmella bent her knees, arched her back, and pushed her body up to rub her breasts against Paulina's.  Mike pushed Paulina forward and the younger woman thrust her tongue out. The two girls began a lengthy kiss. Mike's hands reached past Paulina to hold Carmella's waist, rising up and down with the music. They also held Paulina tightly between him and Carmella.

“Once more, Carmella's hands held Paulina's waist rucking up under the trapped girl’s top. Once more she began easing Paulina’s top up, slowly, a fraction of an inch with each pulsating beat of music. But this time Mike edged Carmella's top up too, just a little slower than Carmella edged up Paulina’s.

Paulina put her hands on Carmella's hips.  It looked for a moment like Paulina was trying to break free. But any ideas she may have had about that disappeared as Mike leant forward, blowing then biting on her ear. He withdrew his right hand from Carmella's flank to press and knead Paulina’s tummy. After a moment more, Paulina’s back arched, her hair flailed as she tossed her head, and she let out a low long sigh.  Carmella seized the chance, pushing Paulina's top higher, exposing her braless breasts.

“For the remainder of that song, Carmella and Mike seemed content with their achievement. Mike's hands stroked, kneaded and caressed his girlfriend's breasts as Carmella kissed her and then leaning over her shoulder, kissed Mike. And Paulina stayed, swaying to the music, following Carmella and Mike, her hands holding Carmella's waist or sometimes stroking her face.”

“They were playing Paulina.” Britney smiled.

“Yes Ms, they were.” Kelsey smiled back. “And they got bolder with the next song. Carmella winked at Mike. Carmella grasped Mike's waist, again trapping Paulina, pulling her closer so their breasts…Carmella’s within her top, Paulina's bare…pancaked. Mike's hands fell to Paulina's hips. He gently rubbed over Paulina's skirt towards her tummy, inwards and outwards over and over again. Each time he got lower, till his thumbs were inside Paulina's skirt.  But when he began to ease that skirt down, Paulina hissed ‘No!’ She pushed Carmella's arm aside. She stepped away.

“Mike grabbed her arms, holding her against him. He kissed her as Carmella reverted to playing with her tummy. Paulina visibly relaxed.  Her tense body softened, her breasts stopped heaving as her breathing settled. She looked around. Carmella and Mike both whispered, they pointed at some couples on the dancefloor.” Kelsey blushed and stifled a giggle. “Yes, girls were being groped, fondled…much more than Paulina was. Mike gripped Carmella's waist, again pinning Paulina between them. The girl gasped as Mike kissed her again but offered no resistance to Carmella's hands easing her skirt down, exposing the top of her panties.

“Carmella continued.  Her hand buried itself inside Paulina's panties while Mike kissed his girlfriend. It was not long before Paulina tossed her head back, shook violently and squealed.  She'd have fallen to her knees if Mike hadn’t held her. Yes, they'd made her cum.

“Satisfied with their victory, Mike and Carmella hustled Paulina out of the room. We didn't see them again that night.” Kelsey smirked as he finished his story. “More coffee, anyone?”

“Details, Kelsey!  We want to know all that went on.” Britney said. “You were telling us everything, but then it’s just a bare summary.” She stared at him.  “What distracted you?”

“Err…nothing, Ms.” Kelsey hesitated.  His expression was an almost bashful smirk.

“Don’t give me that!” Britney’s hand shot out, grabbing Kelsey’s neck.  She shook the gurl. “Tell the truth, Kelsey.”

Kelsey giggled. “I was balls deep in Electra by then. Yes, Ms Britney was right, she was the girl most likely to. I'd picked her out. She was jealous of all the attention Paulina was getting…even before it turned sexy. She knew Carmella's reputation.  I’m sure she wanted what Paulina was getting. She was needy and all huffed up. But she didn’t want to fight.  Electra’s too conceited to ever risk losing . She wanted to be the center of attention, to get back at Paulina. So I buttered her up, chatting to her, rubbing myself against her. Soon she was rubbing back, pressing her boobs into me. She was half muttering , half talking to me about Paulina and Carmella stealing the limelight. I told her “It's no use muttering, you need to steal it back.'

“She snapped at me, 'Tell me something I don't know!'

“So I wound her up a bit as we started dancing, pointing out all the people looking at Carmella and Paulina, and brushing myself against her, once more letting her feel my cock. It took a bit of effort but soon after Mike and Carmella began working on Paulina, I had Electra's pants down and she was riding me. And that,” he smirked, “was what pushed Paulina over the brink. She wasn't going to be second to Electra.”

“So you played the two girls off” Britney said.  It wasn’t a question.

Kelsey giggled. “Yes, I proved they were both closet sluts, just like I said . Both of them flirty, sexy, teasing everyone by pretending to be tough and playing hard to get. And both of them,” again he giggled, “letting their inner slut out, showing off…Paulina even cumming as she got double teamed and Electra publicly fucked…and by a trannie too.

“Like Paulina thought she was above all of us. And she was like she didn’t even put out for her boyfriends unless they did something real special for her.  But underneath all that, Paulina’s just like Chelle is…really just a jobber and a slut.

“But how did you know, Ms? “He looked at Britney.

“Because I was at Ronaldo that night, later on. I ran into Electra. Her eyes were red.  She’d clearly been crying. “Kelsey quivered at Britney's sharp tones. “I bought her a drink and it all came out…how you’d played her, how you’d led her on, how you’d got her tipsy, how you’d fucked her publicly and, worst of all, how you just left her there after you fucked her. Like she said, ‘He just walked away, with his cum and my juices running down my thighs.  My skirt was a mess.'” She fixed Kelsey with a glare.  “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

I glanced over at Britney.  She winked. She knew what I was thinking. I grabbed Kelsey by the scruff of the neck, pulling him off his chair. “You. You! Words fail me!” I pulled him over my knee and began spanking him.

I made him count the spanks.  He was instantly hard, I felt his cock tenting in his jeans against my lap. I brought him almost to the boil and then stopped, jerked him off my lap and told him to go home.  He pouted.  He wanted to cum.  I told him he didn’t deserve to cum. 

Kelsey left crestfallen.

Britney and I looked at each other for a moment, then burst out giggling at Kelsey. He may have played Electra – and I made a mental note to look out for her next time I hit the scene – but Britney and I had finessed Kelsey.

Nevertheless, I couldn’t help thinking his story was a warning. Carmella was clearly a threat.

My thanks to the Scribbler for editing this and to Carmellicious for the idea and for agreeing to star in the story again.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!