News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

January Update: 30 New Videos And Judell Dulong Videos Return For 2 Weeks Only

• 2 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
{alt}

I am pleased to announce our first update of 2019 with

30 NEW VIDEOS

Featuring new female wrestling, boxing, mixed matches, Asian chickfights, chubby fights, euro fights, women of color, pro ring wrestling, vintage films, mud wrestling, extreme fights and more of the stuff you like.

Beginning with this update,  we are ending our quarterly updates (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall) and replacing these with MONTHLY updates on or about the 15th of each month and featuring between 30-35 videos EVERY MONTH!

You can access our new update  by visiting Rockin-Roxanne.com

I am also happy to announce that for 2 weeks only we are offering our Judell Dulong Collection of over 300 Female Wrestling, Female Boxing and Mixed Matches.  But hurry,  this offer ends on Thursday January 31st at 11:00 PM PST.

You can access our Judell Dulong videos by visiting us at  Rockin-Roxanne.com

Offline jaymcmillian

Do you happen to have any of the old printed brochures available from the old California Amazon from when Judell was in Pine Valley California in the early to mid 1980's?  Judell used to give tons of info about the girls and their matches along with her personal opinions of the matches.  If you have them I would gladly purchase them.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
Yes I do have many of them.   Better to email me at rox@rockin-roxanne.com as I don't often recheck my post or my messages from this forum.

Thanks,
Roxanne