News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Expectant Mothers Fights

• 5 Replies

Offline SteveTheMan

• I'm full of good ideas
Expectant Mothers Fights
« on: January 18, 2019, 02:59:14 AM »
A long time ago I read a story of two pregnant mothers fighting, it was amazing but haven't seen any since.

Those raging motherly instincts really kick in....  ;D

AngelaA

Re: Expectant Mothers Fights
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 06:53:47 PM »
This particular topic is very heavily weighted taboo. Consequently a tough one for most writers, I suspect. On the other hand, a spat between two recently delivered mothers is always a favorite.

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 10:31:20 AM »
A long time ago I read a story of two pregnant mothers fighting, it was amazing but haven't seen any since.

Those raging motherly instincts really kick in....  ;D

Once a spanish friend asked me to rp as pregnant.

We argued and agreed to have a sexfight. But since we both was straight, we started slapping each other's cheeks, sitting on a bed, then lead to a little hairpulling with more slapping. Then, with both of us crying, we locked lips, calling each other names, spitting on each other's lips and open mouths and having a sloppy arousing kissing duel, leading to fondle each other's crotch till we cum.
Unfortunately, I don't have the log.
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 04:42:27 AM »
Yes. Touchy subject but a sex fight or tit fight is doable. I think keeping it to slapping and above the belly would work but not wrestling.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 05:57:49 AM »
Yes. Touchy subject but a sex fight or tit fight is doable. I think keeping it to slapping and above the belly would work but not wrestling.
[/queote]

Also only slapping and hairpulling!

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 11:07:58 PM »
There's a boxing story featuring (just one) pregnant lady I wrote: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74398.0