News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erza Scarlet VS JediAmanda MMA Cage Match

• 0 Replies

Offline Auron

Erza Scarlet VS JediAmanda MMA Cage Match
« on: January 18, 2019, 06:12:54 PM »
Erza_Scarlet Erza has been in our world for a few weeks now. She misses home a lot but she wants to fight. She knows she doesn't have her magic powers in this world, but she still wants to try. She is having an MMA fight with a lady named Amanda. It's an underground cage fight, no rounds, till one girl is finished. Erza is wearing a black thong with a black bra, and black fingerless gloves, she steps into the cage. YT

JediAmanda I am in the locker room getting changed. I put on a green bra and green panties. I have never heard about this woman but I never back down from a fight. The crowd cheers for me as I step into the cage as I stare you down, I put on my white fingerless gloves. yt

Erza_Scarlet The ref says " ok ladies come here, the rules are, no biting, no nails, no eye poking, now touch gloves and fight. Erza taps her gloves with your YT

JediAmanda I accept the tapping of our gloves as I step back into my side of the cage yt

Erza_Scarlet I go into my corner as I wait for the bell. The bell rings as I step into the middle YT

JediAmanda I meet you in the middle as I swing left at your face yt

Erza_Scarlet I quicky dodge your slow punch, as I use my right leg to kick your side hard YT

JediAmanda I fall to my knees " wow she is strong " I say to myself grunting out loud yt

Erza_Scarlet I grab your hair sending a punch straight to your face YT

Amandajedi " aww let go, bitch, no fair, this should be a rule " I use my right below to hit you just about your pussy yt

Erza_Scarlet I feel you hit me close to my pussy as I let go of your hair stepping back " ugh " YT

JedIAmanda My nose hurts really bad but I stand back up " you're dirty and  don't like dirty fighters you got me mad now " I step closer to you as I use my feet to sweep at you hoping you fall over yt

Erza_Scarlet I fall flat on my ass as I smirk at you " fucking cxnt! " YT

JediAmanda I punch you right in the face knocking you over on your back "you will get it now " I get on top of you as I sending left and right hooks at your face yt

Erza_Scarlet Erza is yelling in pain from your strong blows she is tough after all and won't be giving up. She headbutts you. YT

JediAmanda My nose is starting to bleed as I yell in pain. I hold my hand across it. yt

Erza_Scarlet I get back up I see you helpless and bleeding I get behind you as I give you a hard wedgie as I laugh before I kick you hard in your pussy. I laugh harder as the crowd is yelling " come on Amanda she is dirty get her " YT

AmandaJedi I yell louder as I some tears run down my face from all the pain I fall to my side unable to get up yt

Erza_Scarlet I drag you by your hair a bit, I slap your face on the cage wall blood is flying YT

AmandaJedi I fall face first into the cage floor not moving at all. The ref checks on me " Miss Amanda are you ok can you fight" I reply " yes I can! " I stand back up but I wobble as my face is full of blood yt

Erza_Scarlet " You should have stayed down I will punish you now " I send a fast kick at your belly YT

AmandaJedi I fall and hit my back on the cage wall sliding  back down yt

Erza_Scarlet I stomp on your leg hard hoping to break it as I left hook your face YT

AmandaJedi " AWWW screaming louder as I can hardly feel my leg you then punch me, I feel light headed and I don't move yt

Erza_Scarlet " Good night slut " Erza stomps on your leg harder before she punches your face again YT

Amandajedi I'm now passed out bleeding with a broken leg, I come to a bit " I give up " yt

Erza_Scarlet the ref yells "we need a doctor here but the winner of the 2000 dollar price is the newcomer Erza!. Erza leaves the cage match over