News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heidi Klum vs Barbara Schöneberger

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Heidi Klum vs Barbara Schöneberger
« on: January 18, 2019, 07:38:31 PM »
Television personalities Barbara Schöneberger and Heidi Klum have been engaging in a bitchy trash talking war of words since they began quarrelling about one particular thing they have in common. Both women, in the past, fought and defeated pop star Katy Perry - but now they disagree on the question of which of them did it better. ‘I gave her a thrashing which she will remember for much longer than the one she got from Heidi!’ Barbara told the press recently. ‘Heidi may only just be able to get the better of Katy but she struggled hard and is too delicate to teach that girl a long lasting lesson!’
Heidi soon replied to Barbara’s claims and told the audience during a live chat show: ‘It’s puzzling where Barbara gets the idea from! She really had a hard time in that fight, probably because she should go on a diet and lose some of that fat, honestly! Katy might have forgotten her fight with Barbara by now, but the crushing defeat I gave her will sure be something to stick on her mind for the rest of her life!’
In private messages, Heidi and Barbara soon started to attack and insult each other verbally, and eventually they came to the conclusion that they must have a fight in the ring for themselves to settle things between them.
Barbara challenged Heidi to a boob fight tits on tits and threatened to ‘squash Heidi’s pathetic pimples to a pulp’ with her ‘superior bust’. Heidi commented she would annihilate Barbara’s ‘fat squishy milk bags’ with her ‘firm, strong pair of breasts’.
Each lady claims to be the sexier one, and they want to decide that question through a readers’ poll in the magazine CelebToday.
Now the time has come when Heidi Klum and Barbara Schöneberger step onto the stage and into the ring to begin the battle...

BARBARA SCHÖNEBERGER: 44 years, 5'8", 65 kg, 40D

HEIDI KLUM: 45 years, 5’9“, 62 kg, 34C

Barbara:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Heidi:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

HEIDI KLUM DANCING SEXY:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpG1TTEAja7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7cy0r9icgx82

BARBARA SCHÖNEBERGER DANCING SEXY:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssbkvIARyQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1chzhrezmxa2j

BARBARA (below) on her ‘sexiest lady’ contest with Heidi: ‘I don’t know how that emaciated skeletal scarecrow thinks she’d have even a trace of a chance in a beauty competition. I swear I can hear her bones rattle when she walks, every time I look at her frail frame I just want to feed her on hamburgers and pancakes with syrup, and plenty of both! If she wasn’t completely deluded she’d never put herself through this humiliating experience of putting her pitiable awkward skin and bones body next to my voluptuous, super sexy real woman’s physique!’

{alt}

HEIDI (below) on her ‘sexiest lady’ contest with Barbara: ‘She should never visit a zoo because if she does it means risking that they keep her for a walrus in there! She probably thinks her unappetising bags of fat and her sagging fat boobs are regarded sexy? Well, she’ll wake up to the sad truth if she really goes ahead with it and competes with me in a beauty contest. How does she even make it onto the stage lifting her ungainly tree trunk thighs up there? Next to me, she looks a bit like a shapeless sack of potatoes.’

{alt}

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 08:41:19 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Heidi Klum vs Barbara Schöneberger
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »
Barbara wins all fights