News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Helen Stephens vs Ivy Rain - Red Boots Catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« on: January 19, 2019, 11:12:41 AM »

Helen Stephens is dressed in red lace top stockings, red opera gloves and a pair of red PVC leather platform boots. She is against Ivy Rain, wearing nothing but a pair of white nylon panties, she looks rather meek and innocent, and she looks no match for the dominant Helen, but perhaps she has some fight in her

{alt}

http://f-f-fights.com/

Offline rich.is.harder

• God Member
  • Catfight and Cockfight Fan
Re: Helen Stephens vs Ivy Rain - Red Boots Catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:21:21 AM »
Can someone explain why in every video from this producer one woman has stockings and high heels while the other woman does not? There has to be a reason, and I must be too thick to figure it out. I thought maybe it's a "tell" that gives away which woman is going to win before you watch, but now I think I may be wrong on that. Anyone have any ideas?

But I'm also curious if this is a thing. Are there people are into catfights where one woman is wearing stockings while the other is not?

Helen Stephens is dressed in red lace top stockings, red opera gloves and a pair of red PVC leather platform boots. She is against Ivy Rain, wearing nothing but a pair of white nylon panties, she looks rather meek and innocent, and she looks no match for the dominant Helen, but perhaps she has some fight in her

{alt}

http://f-f-fights.com/

Offline cecil

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Helen Stephens vs Ivy Rain - Red Boots Catfight
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
Yes  :) I love to watch contrast fight  ;)