News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dakotarosey Review (January 2019 UK)

• 4 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Dakotarosey Review (January 2019 UK)
« on: January 20, 2019, 07:43:32 PM »
I was lucky enough to do a session with Dakotarosey on her travels through the UK in January. She was on my hit list but I just could not make it to Leeds on the dates she was doing sessions there.  Then I saw on Session Girls that she was wrestling in Birmingham and London, both of which I could get to easily.  I emailed, got a reply, sent a deposit and the match was on for three days after we first messaged; the communication was excellent. 

The match took place in a hotel room, good hotel, I was able to base myself in the bar until it was time for the session.  Up the lift, down the corridor, knocked on the door, was greeted by Dakotarosey and we had a brief chat before I changed in the bathroom. Dakotarosey was already changed before I arrived.  She was wearing black gym pants and sports bra. I wore gym shorts, and t-shirt. On with the mask for a couple of posed shots then we stretched while still talking about the match and the scene in general.  We stepped towards each other for a pre-match stare down, right in each other’s faces, I think we got too close because we started grappling immediately!

I was initially on my back preventing Dakotarosey getting the full mount by using half guard. She was working hard with her arms trying to pin my shoulders. I managed to plant a hand to push down and roll on top, looking to pin her flat in her back but she almost turned the tables on me going for a guillotine.  It was an intense struggle as we both looked for dominant position to try and start a hold from, both of us had periods on top, Dakotarosey more-so than me.  She almost got me with an arm bar but I managed to keep my elbow below her body, my arm bent the right way, with my other hand pulling my arm back towards me.  She managed to get me in a head scissors while lying on her back, I was looking across her body at her face and asking if I was turning purple yet.  I made sure her thighs were on my jaw bone rather than squeezing my neck and was able to prize my way out.  She also got me with a body scissors but I managed to keep it on my hip bone so any squeezing would simply tire her out without effecting me.  Dakotarosey got into full mount position and worked her way up my chest for the school girl pin.  I pushed her but over my head and escaped out behind her.  We went at each other immediately and grappled on. 

After 30 minutes competitive grappling, we agreed to take a break for water.  Despite appearing more tied than myself at the break, it was Dakotarosey who scored the first point after a further 10 minutes of action.  I was lying on my front trying to do a hedgehog / turtle defence to avoid her getting hold of any of my limbs or neck.  She swivelled round and faced my feet, grabbing one knee with both hands and pulling up as hard as she could.  It was like a half Boston crab but done on one of my legs and without standing up. I resisted the first time she pulled my knee up, feeling it on my quadricep, but I hoped if I could survive it once she would release me and try something else.  She gave one more almighty pull at my leg, stretching my quadricep again and I had to tap out.  Dakotarosey was delighted to get the first point, we high fived and put in another couple of minutes but I was unable to equalise. 

We agreed to stop the match and I showed Dakotarosey some moves; a camel clutch, an Americana, a hammer lock, a kimoura and a nelson hold.  She already knew the rear naked choke and the grapevine but asked if she could practice these on me, so we set these moves up and talked through them.  Having been taken through some moves, Dakotarosey asked me if I wanted to continue the match for another five minutes so she could see if she could put any of these moves into practice for real.  I advised her that she risked conceding an equaliser, she calmly replied “I know”.  So we were tussling again for another five minutes, this time she got the school girl pin on me and grabbed me round the back of my neck to make sure I did not escape out the back again.  She rolled side on and extended her legs applying a head scissors.  I tried to disconnect her feet but it was no use, I had to tap.  So the final score was 2-0 to Dakotarosey.  This was a great session, she is a really nice person to talk to as well, and really fit and toned with a lot of strength and determination for her size.  We’ve already agreed to a rematch in March!

Offline BIGDAZ01

Re: Dakotarosey Review (January 2019 UK)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 11:09:20 AM »
can I ask the price of the session  as she quoted me £450 for an hour which I think seems excessive

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 11:15:37 AM »
Hi Bigdaz01,
It was not that much, nowhere near it.
Maybe there has been some misunderstanding. I know she does double sessions with an athlete called Penny but the price you've stated there is excessive for a double session.
My session was when she was on a UK tour that was happening anyway covering a couple of cities.
Perhaps yours was a one off session that involved her travelling and booking venue just for one session.

Obviously I don't know what happened in your case and won't be speaking to Dakotarosey about other opponents of hers.
All I can really say is that I found the arrangements very efficient and really enjoyed the session and I expect to do a rematch in March
Spidey

Offline BIGDAZ01

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 03:12:07 PM »
it did include travel to Manchester and then to session at my place so no costs there. When I said  to her cost was excessive she replied that she works very hard on her body.

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 12:57:10 AM »
She is in fantastic shape