News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

In Praise of Older Women

• 2 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
In Praise of Older Women
« on: January 24, 2019, 12:24:36 PM »
This man should be very proud of his lady.  She may look prim and proper but she constantly shows herself  more than willing to fight.  He should invite the two younger women rould to his residence when his lady could be more suitable attired and her and girl in the black dress could sort it, mature against young, woman to woman without interuptions.

https://youtu.be/_NZ4GG9-LdQ

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
Re: In Praise of Older Women
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 01:36:38 AM »
Looks to me like the yngr girl in blue decided she didn't want any part of the older woman after a while.  Realized she was a tuff old bitch lol.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: In Praise of Older Women
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 01:32:23 PM »
I agree with that comment.   I think the younger girl in black and the mature lay were each seeking each other out.  Without the coat and bag the older lady would have been a good size match for her short haired rival.  They both tried to lock up at the bench and were always interrupted  whenever they got to grips. They both wanted to fight and I would  liked to have seen them go at it in private.