News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Big Bloody Barfight (commission)

• 2 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
The Big Bloody Barfight (commission)
« on: January 25, 2019, 05:50:23 PM »
An extreme little commission I did for a regular customer. More of my stuff posted in the links in my signature, as always.

Jen had been going through a rough period of her life lately. She had been spending more time with David, a friend that she hoped would end up as something more. After some brutal showdowns with a woman with some very different political opinions, she had been beaten and humiliated repeatedly and didn't have the nerve to contact David for months afterward. She had mostly recovered from her assault, both mentally and physically, but there were still some telling marks leftover from her battle. Her breasts, once big and firm, sagged heavily from the beating she'd been put through. The woman had torn enough muscles in her chest that her left breast hung lower and limper than the other while her right breast had a shameful scar where she had "TRUMP" brutally branded. No amount of rest or working out seemed to help with that.

A year after that nightmarish showdown, Jen went to the local bar to relax. That was where she found David, who happened to have the same plans for the night. "Oh, Jen! Hey there," he greeted with a warm smile. "Good to see you're doing alright for yourself."

"Oh! Yea, hi!" Jen replied. "It was... hard for a while, but I'm getting better."

"Yea, I can see." David looked Jen over and she leaned one arm on the bar, hoping he wouldn't notice the sag in her breasts despite her protective bra. "You definitely look a lot better. Not that you looked bad before, of course."

"Oh stop it," Jen said with a small chuckle. "I was a mess. I've got my life and my temper under control. I plan to live a much calmer, quieter life from now on."

"Well that's good," David said with a nod, finding himself staring at the cute and tanned redhead. They had been close when they had parted ways, both of them too awkward to confront what had happened that day. Now that they were together again, those feelings started stirring up again. For Jen, they had never left, but she felt unable to handle them in the sorry state she was in.

"Hey, Dave. Who's your friend?" Jen looked up along with David, seeing the slim and dark-skinned woman entering the bar. She took David by the arm and smiled at Jen politely.

"Oh, Dana. This is Jen. Just an old friend I lost touch with. Jen, meet my girlfriend Dana."

"Oh..." Jen noted, staring for a moment as her heart sank. Of course he would move on without her. They hadn't spoken for a year, so how could she expect him to keep waiting for her? "Good to meet you," she managed, shaking Dana's hand before she turned back to the bar and downed the rest of her beer.

“Same,” Dana said with a cautiously polite smile. “Were you just flirting with my boyfriend?” The accusation came quick and sharp as Dave immediately tensed up.

“Dana, it wasn’t like that,” he assured her, but Jen was a few drinks into the evening as she turned to smirk at Dana.

“YOUR boyfriend? I’m pretty sure he would have rather stayed with me all along.” That clearly riled up the black woman as she glared daggers at Jen.

"Well good thing he's not with you. I don't think David would want to be seen with some sagging beat-up redhead. Jen's face turned just as furious as she got off her bar stool. David could see that they had both touched a nerve and by now, it was likely their intention.

"Listen, bitch," Jen said as she stepped up to the brunette. "Me and David go way farther back than you, so we have a history together. I think I know what his tastes are like more than some one-night stand that got clingy with him. So why don't you just-?"

Dana suddenly shoved Jen in her chest, sending her stumbling back. She grabbed at the bar but her legs caught on her stool. The few steps suddenly sent her her crashing to the floor as a few people gasped in surprise. Dana jumped on her redheaded rival and straddled her stomach, immediately sending a crushing punch into one of Jen's flopping breasts. She howled as the tenderized tit was easily flattened by Dana's knuckles, showing just how damaged her rack was after her awful fight those years ago.

"You don't know when to shut your mouth, you noisy white cxnt," Dana hissed through her gritted teeth. She slammed a few more blows to Jen's breasts, bouncing them around as she screamed and recoiled. Jen threw up her hands, but rather than shielding herself like Dana expected, the redhead grabbed her top and tore at the collar with all her might. Jen's nails and fingers left a long tear in Dana's blouse, shocking her as her red bra was left exposed to the entire bar. The patrons laughed and whistled now that they realized they were being treated to a catfight rather than just some accidental fall.

"You little fucking whore!" Dana shouted furiously. By the time she turned her focus back on her opponent, Jen had grabbed the legs of her bar stool and rammed it forward, smacking the seat right into Dana's face. She grunted and pulled back, clutching her nose as Jen staggered to her feet. She briefly rubbed her chest before she raised the stool over her head and smashed it across Dana's back. It forced the black woman to let out a short scream as she crumbled to the floor.

"I always wanted to do that!" Jen laughed as she tossed the clumsy weapon aside. "Now get up here, bitch!" Jen grabbed Dana by the back of her top, dragging her up to her knees. Dana was still cringing from the blow to her back and neck, leaving her wide open when Jen kneed her right in her chest. Her bra gave her next to no protection from the hard joint, knocking the wind out of the black fighter.

"Jen, that's enough," David tried to warn, but he didn't dare get in the way. He was concerned for both women, but he had an obvious kink for watching the women fight it out for him. The way that Jen snuck him a wicked smile showed that she was well aware of his interest in the fight continuing.

"But we're just getting started, Davey," Jen purred before giving another hard yank on Dana's clothes. The bra and blouse came off easily after the damage she'd already done and Dana was in too much pain to bother stopping her. Once the top half of her clothes were off, Jen threw them to the nearest patron. "On the house, buddy," she gloated. Much like Dana herself, she was too caught up in causing her suffering and humiliation to keep her eyes on the downed woman. Jen wasn't even fully turned back to her when Dana uppercutted her in the pussy from her lower position. It gave her the perfect angle to drive her knuckles into Jen's crotch crotch, warping her pretty face into a choking mask of agony.

"There's that big fucking mouth again," Dana snarled as she grabbed Jen by the hair, using it to pull herself up to her feet. She threw Jen into the bar itself, knocking any of the wind out of her that she had left as the sturdy wood collided with her stomach. Jen was left hanging onto it and coughing wetly as Dana grabbed and tore off her skirt.

"Nooo," Jen managed to groan quietly, but Dana either didn't hear her or chose to ignore her. Jen grabbed for her panties, knowing what was coming next, but Dana pulled much more fiercely. The bar's drunken audience broke into cheers as Jen's ass was exposed and Dana gave it a few mocking slaps. Jen screamed and kicked as she tried to roll around and face her, but Dana had her pinned too efficiently and she was too short of breath. The black girl caught her by the hair and slammed Jen's face into the bar. Jen groaned dizzily, just to let out a louder groan as Dana shoved her legs apart and kneed her in the twat from behind.

"Damn! Did David get a hold of you quick, or were you always that loose?" Dana mocked as she eyed up the bent-over redhead's crotch. The damage from her fight had remained down there as well, her pussy loose and wide from the violating punishment she went through after her loss. Dana found the target too inviting to pass up on and bent over, burying her nails into Jen's pussy. The redhead howled and held onto the bar just to stay on her shaking legs as Dana tortured her privates. "You ready to fuck off now, bitch?!" Dana demanded. "Then leave my boyfriend the fuck alone!"

Jen didn't answer, at least not with any words. She reached over the counter and felt around until she grabbed a bottle of vodka, the first thing heavy enough to serve as a weapon. She turned and swung the bottle, smashing it to bits over Dana's head as the black woman screamed and clutched her scalp. The glass had mostly gotten tangled in her hair, but it didn't help the pulsing pain in her skull as she let go of Jen to deal with her own injury. She stumbled back through the spilled alcohol and bits of glass as Jen whirled around and tackled her, knocking her into one of the booths.

Dana's eyes were watering from the pain and strong smell of alcohol, but she made out Jen raising the sharp busted bottle. She rolled a few inches aside to let it stab into the fabric of the chair instead of her breast, shoving with her legs at Jennifer's stomach. The redhead stumbled back until she collided with the bar again, but as the black woman came rushing after her she lashed out with the bottle. Dana couldn't stop in time to get a shallow but painful cut along her breast, barely grazing the edges of her areola as she recoiled. Fresh blood ran down her dark breast as Jen lunged in again, but Dana caught her by the wrist. She shoved it aside, forcing Jen to drop it among the rest of the ruined bottle. Jen hissed bitterly as she saw her main edge leave her, the bottomless redhead resorting to kneeing Dana in the pussy instead. The black girl grunted and recoiled, but Jen grabbed her by her cut tit and squeezing it with both hands. Dana winced as her larger breast swelled up to even bigger sizes, forcing more blood to pour from her fresh bottle wound.

“Who’s the one getting milked now, you cow!” Jen snarled, raking her nails over the dark skin as she squeezed harder. Dana fought back by grabbing Jen by her shirt, forcing it up over her face and arms. Jen growled and tried to pull it back down, but Dana smashed her in the belly with a quick hook. Jen gurgled from the gut punch just before Dana got her with another blow to the temple that sent her reeling. Blinded and with her arms crippled, Jen was easy pickings as Dana caught her by the shirt and shoved her foot into her stomach, sending her flying back with nothing but her bra. The branded letters and her sagging, bouncing chest were much more obvious without her top to cover up her battle scars. Another spike of laughter broke out among the barflys as Jen blushed and tried to cover up her chest.

“What are you hiding there, bitch?” Dana demanded, pressing her attack amidst Jen’s humiliation. She tore her arms away and scoffed in disgust. “I wouldn’t have taken you for a fan of his, but I guess that’s just one more reason to beat your ass.”

Jen scowled and shoved Dana away, but the black girl replied with a hard cross to Jen's face. She stumbled into the table of a watching couple, so when Dana stormed after her to finish the job Jen grabbed a bowl of chips and dip and hurled it into Dana's face. She gasped and spit out some of the sloppy salsa as Jen broke into a sprint and tackled her around the waist. The two of them crashed to the dirty bar floor and rolled over each other, clawing, punching and pulling at anything they could reach. With the two women as built as they were, their breasts and hair remained their primary targets.

Jen ended up on top of Dana, pelting her with huge, loping punches to her dark tits. Dana grunted and howled as she tried to get her fists in the way, but Jen was relentless in her attack. "He's supposed to be mine, you whore!" Jen ranted as she beat some fresh bruises into Dana's tits. By now, the alcohol and salsa had smeared over the both of them, drying and sticking to their skin. Jen recoiled from one of Jen's punches, making her elbow slip along the slick floor. Dana realized she was in the spot where Jen had nailed her with the bottle, which gave her an idea. She grabbed Jen by the shoulders and twisted to her side, throwing the redhead on top of the thick shards of glass. She made sure that Jen landed tits first, scratching them up as the soft flesh was easily pierced by the sharp hazard.

Jen gave a short but piercing scream as she pushed herself back off, cradling her slashed up tits. She cringed and sat near the bar, leaning against it against the as she pulled out a particularly large piece that had been embedded in her skin.

"What's your problem?" Dana demanded mockingly. "It's not like your busted girls can get any uglier!" She stepped around the glass to lay into Jen with a furious stomp to her chest. The redhead immediately grunted and bucked her body as the air was knocked out of her already bleeding chest. Jen screamed rhythmically as Dana kept stomping her, flattening the soft tits over and over against her rib cage as Jen struggled to get her arms in the right position to stop her next attack. Jen finally deflected one of the incoming stomps, knocking Dana off balance as she spread her legs and leaned on the bar to stay standing. It was a perfect position for the redhead to force her hand inside Dana’s panties and grab on tight with a crotch claw.

Dana howled as Jen’s nails scraped over her sensitive genitals, trying to recoil in agony. Jen’s grip on her snatch was too firm and even comparing how smooth and tight Dana's pussy was compared to hers didn't make her let up for an instant. Her wrist was too tangled inside of Dana's panties to let her go even if she wanted to, leaving them locked together as Dana staggered comically away as she dragged the redhead after her.

"Where you running to, you fucking man-stealing slut!?" Jen demanded. Dana kicked frantically at her, but Jen's nails dug in deeper into her labia. She might have been humiliated and injured for a long time after her fight, but she was sure to keep in shape for whenever it would happen again. Her grip with fierce and tight, and when Dana finally managed to pull away it wasn't pretty. Her panties tore right off, the legs and waistband finally stretched beyond any sort of stability. Her pussy was red and raw from Jen's slashing nails, and Dana immediately leaned on a nearby table to cup her crotch and ease the burning agony.

"You thieving little cxnt!" Dana hissed, but Jen ignored her bitter words. Instead she grabbed a plastic hot sauce dispenser off a neighboring table and sprayed it over Dana's body. The black woman cringed away in disgust, followed by shrieks as the condiment started to burn at her many scrapes and scratches.

"Too spicy for you, bitch? I thought you could use some help since you're not half as hot as me!" Jen gloated, egging on the excited crowd while putting Dana down. She caught Dana by the hair as she fumbled with where to cover or wipe off first, bending her over and kneeing her hard in the face. Dana grunted, struck dumb by the blow before Jen rammed her head into the nearby fall. Dana clutched at her throbbing skull, but she struck back before Jen could do any further damage. She reached up and grabbed both of Jen's tits, squeezing the disturbingly soft flesh like a sadistic dairy farmer. The busted redhead broke into piercing screams that made Dana sneer in triumph despite the ringing in her ears it brought on.

"You'll never be hot again with grandma tits like that!" Dana mocked, pulling and shaking Jen's tits around to show off their loose and saggy nature. Jen lost her grip on Dana’s hair as she shook her head, the black woman using her newfound freedom to bite into Jen’s hanging nipple. A fresh tone of wailing came from Jen’s throat Dana rose to her feet and pulled as hard as she could on Jen’s busted boobs. The redhead tripped as she tied to keep up while dealing with the mind-numbing pain, her face contorting in agony as Dana continued to drag her across the floor of the bar by nothing but her damaged goods. Dana wasn’t in nearly as good a shape as Jen was in terms of musculature, but the woman knew how to fight and wasn’t afraid to get every bit as dirty as Jen was in order to kick her ass.

Dana shoved Jen into one of the bar stools, letting her stomach run into it and land naked on top of it with her ass up in the air. Dana turned back to David, sore and bloody but winking to him a she grabbed him by the waist. “I’ll be right with you. Just lemme borrow this, champ.” She suddenly undid and pulled off his belt, feeling her hand run over the bulge in his pants. Even if she was beating the crap out of his old friend, it was a sexy as hell move. Dana turned back to the dizzied Jen and cracked the belt across her ass, getting the redhead to let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Who's the man-stealer now, you little cxnt?" Dana demanded as she gave another lash across Jen's raised buttocks. She kicked and tried to wriggle her way off, but Dana leaned a hand on her back to hold her there as she gave a few more noisy cracks with the belt. Once that had Jen in tears, Dana fit the belt back into its latch to form a quick loop. Dana wrapped it around Jen's looser breast before pulling roughly upward, working it like a makeshift noose for her swollen and aching tit. The soft and busted orb warped its shape with concerning ease, swelling up and bleeding as it turned a reddish purple.

“I’m gonna pop this sad titty like a pimple!” Dana threatened as she pulled harder on the belt. Jen was screaming like a lunatic, thrashing around until she saw Dana’s dark thighs moving in the corner of her eye. She shoved her hand out and grabbed Dana’s twat in one go, scraping and pulling on whatever flesh she could get her hands on. It was Dana’s turn to shriek in agony as she pulled away and stumbled to the ground. Jen hurried to undo the belt on her breast, cringing at its swollen but drooping shape and off-putting color. She was going to make Dana pay for this!

The weak but furious Jen caught up to Dana and grabbed her by the hair, smashing her head into the edge of the nearest tabletop. Dana let out a few weak cries that grew duller and weaker with each blow. When she seemed properly subdued, Jen lifted her back up and went towards the bathroom. She considered hurling her into the toilet or dunking her in the sink, but she wanted an audience for this. She wanted David to see her win for once. She simply threw the door open and shoved Dana’s head into the ladies room before slamming the door on her neck, a muffled wail coming from Dana as she slumped against the wall, half-stuck in the doorframe. Jen left her suffering there as she braced the door shut with one of her feet, balancing unsteadily on her tired legs.

“You think these tits are so fucking tough?” she snarled before driving a short uppercut into one of Dana’s jugs. The bigger and fuller rack bounced beneath the bent woman’s chest, making the audience hoot and cheer to see them jiggle. Dana had barely shouted from the pain when Jen smashed the other one with a rough jab. The bar could hear the fleshy slap of Jen’s knuckles against Dana’s tits quickly followed by the duller noise of her jugs smacking together like a pair of pendulums. Once Jen felt confident that Dana was stuck in the bathroom door, she freed up her hands to start working her dark, hanging tits like a pair of brown punching bags.

“AGHHH! MY TITS! YOU FUCKING JEALOUS BITCH!” Dana howled from the other side of the door.

“I won’t leave them with anything worth being jealous of!” Jen snapped back as she smashed her knuckles into both sides of Dana’s chest. The black girl let out a loud and pathetic moan as the big firm tits were molded out of shape by the double punch, blood squeezed from her existing cuts. She was over a dozen punches in by the time she started bashing Dana’s ribs and sides, leaving her entire torso throbbing with pain. Dana finally caught her hand at an angle against the wall that she could shove off and free herself from the doorway. She smashed her elbow into Jen’s stomach, knocking the wind and a mouthful of spittle from her at the shocking counter strike.

Jen stumbled back a couple steps as Dana stood back upright. Jen coughed some air back into her as she got Jen back in her sights, but the black catfighter had already grabbed a half-full glass pitcher off a nearby table. She swung it into the stunned Jen's face, and while it didn't shatter from the clumsy swing, it did clobber Jen across the cheek and spray her and a few feet of the bar with warm beer. Jen stumbled into the bar and grabbed it for balance, wiping the spilled alcohol off her stinging eyes and wounds. It gave Dana the time to grab the lit cigarette out of the hand of a smirking woman (who looked surprised but made no effort to stop her) and bury its hot tip into Jen's branded breast. Jen shrieked as she flashed back to her brutal branding of her precious tits at her last rally.

"You'll stay away from my man," Dana threatened. She kept pushing the searing heat into Jen's chest, driving her mad with pain until she backhanded Dana across the face. The black woman stumbled and dropped her smoking weapon, but she threw a quick and clumsy kick into Jen's pussy. It was enough to shock the white girl and cut off her attack, so Dana took her by the hair and slammed her face on top of the bar. Jen's head bounced off the wood, a gawking look on her face as she was struck senseless from the rough landing. Dana spiked her face down twice more until there was blood coming from the limp Jen's nose and lips, just to lift her slightly higher and smash her breasts down on the bar. That hurt enough that Jen gave a miserable groan, barely showing signs that she was still conscious.

Dana seemed to leave her be for the time being, stepping over to the part of the bar that flipped up to let the bartender come and go from behind it. Instead of entering, Dana simply swung up the piece of wood as hard as she could, flipping over and crushing Jen's tits like some kind of primitive waffle maker. Jen gave another short wail, but Dana boosted herself up and dropped her ass down on top of the upper piece. Jen's wails turned to screams of agony as all of her rival's weight pushed down on her already aching and bleeding tits. The redhead broke into tears as Dana bounced her ass to repeatedly crush her opponent, even if the bobbing made her wince as her freshly beaten tits were made to jiggle with it. They were wobbling at a troublingly rapid rate for how perky and firm they used to be, but she decided it was worth it to ruin Jen.

"Hey! Any of you Coyote Ugly fans?!" she called to the crowd, getting more rowdy cheers. She likely could have said anything and gotten their support as it was. She stood up carefully on the bar before starting to stomp on the raised wood, stomping a crude rhythm as Jen broke into more tears and shed more blood from the punishing angry girlfriend. Dana had raised her foot for another stomp when Jen suddenly pulled back, a desperate attempt to escape the next stomp. She evaded it quickly enough that she shoved one of Dana's knees, getting a brief yelp from her before she realized how bad her situation was. Dana went tumbling from the bar to the floor with a loud thud, instantly stunned from the painful fall.

"You cocky little cxnt!" Jen shouted, spitting on Dana as she cradled her drooping breasts. She winced as she gently rubbed her chest, trying to soothe the throbbing agony from their latest pummeling. She was a wreck, but she was committed to ruining Dana for threatening her and David's relationship. She laid herself on top of Dana, their loosened breasts pressing together as Jen resorted to simply strangling the darker woman. Dana gasped as her hands closed on her throat, but Dana fumbled around and grabbed a beer bottle that had fallen to the floor. She couldn't have reached past Jen's strangling arms, so she reached lower and rammed it into the redhead's pussy instead.

Jen let out an agonized howl and immediately let go of her chokehold. She reached for the bottle, but Dana punched her across the face to drop her to the floor. Jen got up to all fours, but that just made it easier for Dana to get behind her and ram the bottle in and out of her pussy. Jen broke into fresh tears as she was violated by the glass's thin mouthpiece, dragging roughly over her clit and pussy. "You think David wants a dirty pussy like this?" Dana gloated, smacking Jen's ass roughly as she went on fucking her foe. "I'm gonna fuck your fucked up weak cxnt until your blood and slutty cum fills up this bottle. You hear me?!"

Jen ignored her threat and instead threw a mule kick backward. It smacked into Dana's pussy, getting her to grunt and double over. Jen pressed on, fueled by her agony as she yanked out the bottle and tackled Dana to the ground. They briefly tumbled and clawed at each other, their nails always inevitably scraping across the other's woman's tits. Jen managed to get on to of her opponent, straddling Dana's waist and punching her repeatedly in her tits. Dana moaned and grimaced in pain but she threw up her hands and buried every fingernail she had into Jen's swollen and sagging tits.

Jen's eyes teared up from the pain but she still grabbed the nearest empty bar stool. She lifted it a few inches off the floor before spiking two of its legs down on Dana's bruised and bloody tits. The damaged orbs swelled out to the sides as they were flattened by the stool, Jen grinning sadistically at the ruining of their perky shape to make her feel better about her own damaged goods. Dana could only let out a choking noise as she let go of Jen's scratched up tits, finding the stool and her own aching boobs a much greater concern.

Jen used the moment to escape, getting back off of Dana but spiking the chair legs down on top of her a few more times. Dana put her arms up to try and protect herself, but at best she bruised up her arms instead. At worst, Jen avoided her guard and rammed the heavy stool into chest even harder than before. Dana rolled over to try and crawl to safety, but Jen just shifted her grip to hold the chair by the legs and smashed it across Dana's back. The black woman let out a pained howl as the wood finally gave, breaking to pieces across the downed woman. Jen was left holding the chair legs, tossing the first one aside before coming up with a more cruel plan for the other one. Dana was in no state to fight back yet as Jen grabbed her by the hair, lifting her to her feet before throwing her onto the bar. Dana landed with a husky grunt, her weak and bruised limbs splayed out.

"This is what you get for fucking with my David!" Jen threatened just before shoving the smaller end of the chair leg into Dana's pussy. Her opponent's face showed nothing but shock and agony at the rough insertion; it wasn't an easy fit, but Jen was willing to put in the work to make sure that it was stuffed as far as it could go inside her. Dana finally screamed and beat her fists on the bar like a childish tantrum, doing anything to vent the rage and pain from Jen's molesting weapon. The redhead only let it go when it was in so deep that it remained stuck between Dana's legs, poking out like some comical excuse for a tail.

"This must be my lucky day," Jen said, even as she groggily staggered up next to Dana. "I always wanted to do something like this." She took the ebony woman by the hair and dragged her forward, sliding her across the top of the bar. Dana wailed as her bloodied and damaged tits were dragged across the wood, crushed while slipping along on the sweat and blood. Jen dragged her all the way across the bar's top as the crude audience cheered and shouted. Dana  crashed through a number of glasses and mugs, knocked off in her wake until Jen finally threw her off the far end, sending her crashing into a table as she flopped off and smashed it in half beneath her.

Jen spit some blood onto the floor in front of the cheering crowd of customers, staggering worse than any of the drunks in the bar. It was still better off than Dana, who couldn't even budge from her spot among the remains of the table. Jen stumbled up to her and grabbed her by the hair with her weak and shaky hands. "You listen to me, you sneaky little cxnt," Jen snapped through her swollen lips. "You're going to stay the fuck away from me, and from David, and from everything in my life. You understand me?" Dana nodded weakly, looking barely conscious as it was. Jen snorted and spit on her again before hobbling back towards David.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" David asked, but she leaned in and kissed him full on the lips.

"I never got to... ow... show you how much I cared," Jen mused, breathless from her long and painful fight. Even with her soft and bloody tits pressed against his chest, he had to admit it was plenty hot. He felt her shudder against his chest, thinking it was passion until she let out a pathetic cry of pain. Jen crumbled from his arms, David seeing Dana kneeling behind her and her fist still in the same position as her uppercut that had tagged Jen in the pussy from behind.

"You want me gone? Fine!" Dana grumbled, clearly weak and groggy from the fight as well but Jen even worse off after the blindsiding low blow. "But here's a little something to remember me by!" Dana dragged Jen up to the bar and went by the community bulletin board. It was left for anyone who wanted to put up fliers for their band or business or the like, complete with a large box of thumbtacks for patrons to use. Dana took them up on the offer, dumping the box across the bar top and slamming Jen's left tit down on the pile. "Here's a little something to remember me by!" Dana yelled as Jen fell to the ground screeching and holding her breast that was now full of metal spikes like a pincushion for the thumbtacks. Dana ignored her suffering, grabbing her clothes and marching out of the bar.

David helped Jen up, carefully taking her back to her place. He waited until they were alone in her bedroom before he started to carefully remove the thumbtacks. It was clearly painful, but her moans and whimpers excited him in a way. He also got to feel her breasts for the first time, which was wildly different than he imagined. They were saggy, bruised, and full of tacks, scratches and even some leftover glass shards. It was a very intimate moment to say the least, not seeing her this vulnerable in a very long time. Jen had rested somewhat by the time he got the last one out. He set it into the pile of bloody spikes on the dresser, and Jen looked much better by the time he turned back to her. They sat in silence on the bed for a while before David spoke first. “It seems like a lot of trouble, huh?” David said as he finished cleaning her up. “If we’d gotten together earlier we could have avoided this whole thing.”

Jen found herself laughing for the first time in a long while. “Definitely.” She paused a while before putting her arms around his neck. "Thank you," she whispered before they broke into their passionate kiss.

They made out shortly before Jen started to help David undress as well. He did his best to be gentle but still passionate as he felt and kissed her, exploring her body before laying her back on the bed. He mounted her and looked at her black eyes as he slid himself inside her, finally making love to his old crush. It was... strange, more than anything. He saw her hips twitch nervously, drawing his eyes to the rough scratches and bruises around her pelvis. He remembered the aftermath of her last fight, where his mouthy friend had gotten fucked by numerous men in front of him. Her pussy was loose, clearly not the first or the biggest one she had ever taken. Not to mention the damage it had been through to desecrate any sort of virginal tightness. She moaned as he felt her tits, never sure how much was from pain and how much from lust. They sagged like lumps of pudding whenever his hands weren't there to hold them, and he could feel the rough surface of her skin between the brand, burns, cut and scrapes. The one bore the insulting brand from her prior fight and a fresher cigarette burn while the other was mismatched, sagging and drooping even more than it was before the fight had begun.  Her body would never be the cute and perky one he had imagined when he first set eyes on her. It was difficult seeing the woman he'd loved be so badly hurt and disfigured, even as her body quivered beneath him as she orgasmed through the pain. It was still a thing of beauty for him to see, and he came shortly after as her body still quivered against his.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: The Big Bloody Barfight (commission)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 02:30:54 PM »
Loved it, any chance you have the prequel story where Jen is destroyed?

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: The Big Bloody Barfight (commission)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 05:38:08 AM »
Loved it, any chance you have the prequel story where Jen is destroyed?

I'm pretty sure it's still up on here. It just got closed for replied because people got into arguments about the fighters being in political groups
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles