News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Very real and aggressive catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: Very real and aggressive catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 01:40:57 PM »
Fabulous fight.  Exciting to watch but I feel it was allowed to go on too long. Upsetting to hear a lady sobbing like that.  This may seem odd with the events at the finish but it is unclear why they separated  in the middle as the girl said she didn't give, I think that should be called a draw. Great fight though whatever.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 02:47:04 PM »
Great fight. I thought the other girl was going to win till the second round.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 05:26:23 PM »
Loved this fight but the first girl should have stayed on her opponent without breaking until she gave.

{alt}
{alt}

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 07:15:35 PM »
I hope I have the names right here...

When I watched it...  it looked / sounded like Chloe was "told" to get off of Diamond.  Diamond did yell "STOP!! STOP!!!" but, I think she was more or less trying to just get her to stop hitting her in the face, rather than giving up the match. BUT, Chloe should have stayed on her. She was definitely winning!    Honestly, I don't know for sure why Chloe gave up at the end, other than I think it had something to do w/ her boob coming out, or maybe Diamond bit her boob or something, because when she started crying, she literally stopped everything... no defense, no covering up, nothing... 

Honestly, I think Chloe should have won over all!  Diamond may have won, but she got her ass kicked.