News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight Club

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Fight Club
« on: January 28, 2019, 12:41:52 PM »
In a previous post regarding the TV series Suburban Shootout an episode fueled the fantasy of a fight club to settle disputes between affect women.  Life mirrors art here, as Irish traveller women settle their disputes.  These controlled clashes will not please all fans but there is somthing arousing about fights between women organised by women.

https://youtu.be/DyiR8zQknFE

Offline ljohn64

Re: Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 05:54:27 AM »
2 mismatches, girls fighting because one girls weights 100 more pounds than the other one.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:07:37 PM »
Yes, nothing arousing to me watching 2 unattractive women fight, however the idea itself, of a group of women organizing a get together to have 2 women settle their differences with a catfight is quite simply awesome!

Offline ljohn64

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 02:42:32 AM »
2 mismatches, girls fighting because one girls weights 100 pounds more than the other one.

Offline IronLuigi

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 03:05:05 PM »
Yes, nothing arousing to me watching 2 unattractive women fight, however the idea itself, of a group of women organizing a get together to have 2 women settle their differences with a catfight is quite simply awesome!

I totally agree.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 11:00:13 AM »
Do you think the women settled their differences?? I dont think, I would have liked the to see the girl in yellow in the first fight take on the girl with the white top in the second fight ;D