News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bella slaughters justin (extreme violence with sexy lethal ending)

• 1 Replies

Offline BloodGoddessBella

• I'm a killer Queen
The following is a quickie, one-sided fighting beatdown that I had with justin_case37.  If extreme violence and lethal endings aren't your thing, turn back now.  Sorry-not-sorry about the savagery, there, justin.  Just know you suffered sweetly and I'm sure you'll be back, somehow.  xoxo

-Bella

justin_is_broken:  I am a down on my luck, 35 year old guy.  Desperate for money and frustrated with my life, I decide to sign up to fight in a seedy underground fight club in the basement of a rough local bar that I frequent when I actually have drinking money.  I’ve been told that there are no rules or limits, but that you can make a good bit of cash by winning even one fight.  Apparently, even the losers get about 100 bucks just for being brave enough to show up (assuming they make it through the fight intact enough to accept it).  I am a small guy, only 5’7” and 140 lbs, but I’ve been promised that I will be given an opponent in my weight class.  At this point, I am desperate enough to try this, so I show up one Saturday night and am led down to the basement.  I get dressed in a “locker room” that’s more like the kind of bathroom you’d expect to find in the basement of a disgusting dive bar.  All I am wearing as I walk out is a blue pair of shorts.  I step through a door into an octagon shaped chain length cage in the center of a large room.  The patrons all sit on folding chairs and are crammed in there tightly, placing bets on the outcome of the night’s fights.  There’s been quite a bit of action here already, as evidenced by the bloodstains on the mat that it looks like someone attempted to wipe up…I put on my game face and wait for my opponent.

BloodGoddessBella:  I strut down the aisle-way to the hoots and hollers of the drunken crowd of roughnecks, wearing nothing but a baby-blue thong bikini bottom and top; along with a pair of black, open toe 6 inch stiletto heels.  I have a small purse draped over my shoulder, as well.  By the time I reach the cage door, I kick off the shoes, drop the purse on the cage steps and step inside, standing 5’11 barefoot and weighing a slender but toned 138 lbs.  My blonde hair is pulled back in a ponytail and my nails are painted a deep red.  As far as my backstory goes, I am 22 years old and have been fighting for a long time.  I organized fights in high school and then entered the underground scene as soon as I turned 18.  I never did it for the money, though the extra spending cash was nice during college.  But nah, I was born pretty well off and actually graduated from Stanford recently.  I took muay thai classes growing up just because it was the most brutal martial art I could find and I simply had a deep, insatiable bloodthirst and desire to hurt people.  I smile to my opponent as the cage door is locked behind me.  “Perfect.  I love little geeks and loser-wimps”…I lick my lips and raise my fists, walking slowly out to meet you.

justin_is_broken:  I look surprised to see a woman on the other side of the cage….and such a tall, sexy and feminine one, too.  I assume they couldn’t find a guy in my weight class?  As much as I have been brought up to respect and never hit a woman, these are desperate times and I actually have high hopes now.  “Sure, she’s a few inches taller than me”, I think, “but women’s bodies aren’t made for fighting”.  I quickly rush to the center of the ring, eager to gain an advantage and hopefully make quick work of you, throwing a quick left jab and then a right, hoping to catch you in the face and knock you off balance.

BloodGoddessBella:  My fists are raised defensively, but I’m not expecting you to attack this quickly.  I duck my head to avoid your left and your fist grazes past my ear but leaves my face in the path of your quick right jab and it catches me in the mouth with a TWAP!  I step back a few steps, pissed that this unworthy creature even managed to lay a filthy hand on me.  I snap my left leg out in a sweeping kick aimed at the outside of your right thigh, trying to sting you good and slow you down a good bit for the rest of the fight.

justin_is_broken:  I watch your long leg extend like a flash, turning my body to try and avoid it, but your bare foot slams the back of my right thigh with a loud smack that fills the arena and sends a wave of pain deep into my hamstring.  The muscle quickly cramps up on me and hobbles me a bit, but I bite my lip and try not to let it show.  Resisting the urge to rub my aching hamstring, I keep my fists up and try a straight right punch aimed straight at your chest.

BloodGoddessBella:  I groan slightly as my breasts absorb the punch.  You don’t hit so hard given your size, but those sharp little bony fists sting!  Taking a step back with a sigh, I swing my right leg around, hoping to sneak my shin and ankle under your guard and pound your ribcage hard, letting out a loud grunt as I do, putting my full body weight behind it.

justin_is_broken: I let out a loud, long groan as your kick slips under my elbow and finds my lower left ribcage with a loud smack of bone and flesh on bone and flesh.  A pained grimace flashes on my face as I instinctively pull my elbows tight to my ribcage to protect myself, doubling over slightly, amazed by the power in your legs and stumbling back to try and recover.

BloodGoddessBella:  Seeing you drop your hands and double over is all the invitation I need.  I take after you in almost a sprint, leaping into the air and extending my right knee out with a brutal flying knee.  This is used as a finisher in some muay thai battles, but I’m hoping to just break your nose and get some blood spilling.  That’s what I came here for….

justin_is_broken:  My eyes light up as I see you coming…I raise my arms defensively but am no match for your quickness and power as your knee SLAMS straight into my nose with a sick crunch that fills the arena, large globs of blood spraying from my shattered nose as I stumble back a few steps in shock as the blood drips down my chin and rolls down my chest.  I realize that I am in deep trouble and my shocked brain seeks answers.

BloodGoddessBella:  I moan and smile in delight as I feel your hot blood spray out onto my knee and leg.  I absolutely live for this and there will be no stopping my onslaught now.  I follow you again, leaping up and bringing my right elbow down hard on your upper face in a “flying elbow”.  With any luck, this should open up a nice gash…and head wounds bleed so beautifully…..

Justin_is_broken:  In too much shock to respond adequately, my head tilts back and up slightly as I see you coming.  I lift up my hands to try and block you but the sharp point of your elbow smashes me directly on my left eyebrow, cutting a deep up-and-down gash that spurts blood into my left eye and totally covers it up…I stumble backwards until my back is up against the cage wall, my mind quickly filling with panic as I try to wipe the blood away…dazed…my head pounding now.

BloodGoddessBella:  “YESSSSSSS!” I hiss as I watch you stumble back, helpless and vulnerable…and bleeding profusely.  I’m totally feeling it now and I want more.  I follow you to the cage wall and snap my right foot out to kick you in the gut, hoping you will drop your hands so I can lift my leg HIGH above your head and slam my heel right down on the bridge of your broken nose in a savage axe kick!

justin_is_broken:  I groan as your foot digs into my unflexed, unprepared abs, dropping my hands and not even seeing the second blow coming…CRUNCH….your bare heel finds the bridge of my nose and cracks it in a second place, sending blood spurting from both my nostrils and down my face.  In a world of pain now, I swing a right hand high at your face in complete desperation.

BloodGoddessBella:  I’m prepared, knowing that a hurt, scared, desperate and cornered animal like yourself can still be dangerous…I quickly duck under the wild and off balanced punch, bringing my fist up hard as I come back up, trying to find your chin and drive you back into the cage wall.

justin_is_broken:  I groan as your fist snaps hard into my chin, rocking my whole head and snapping it back hard against the chain link fence in a spray of sweat and blood that reaches the first rows of chairs, the crowd’s screams and chants filling my ringing ears as I shake my head back and forth in a dazed disbelief at what is happening to me, no longer thinking about winning the fight but wishing for a way out.

BloodGoddessBella:  I smile and grab your shoulders, spinning your body around so that your face is pressed up against the chain link of the cage.  I then grab your hair and walk you across the length of the cage on one side, grinding your face into the metal and hoping that your flesh finds some sharp edges to cut your fucking face up MORE!

justin_is_broken:  I groan as you drag my face across the hard, cold steel, my soft flesh catching on a couple of sharp edges that slice and rip my skin open in several places, including my lips and my cheeks.  When you finally stop dragging me I desperately swing my arm around, trying to elbow you to get you off of me.

BloodGoddessBella:  I block your attempted elbow with my shoulder, thinking it’s cute that you’re still trying to fight back before I grab both your shoulders and lift my knee up viciously right into your kidney area with a loud HYAAAAA!!!!

Justin_is_broken:  I let out a long, slow, loud groan as your knee strikes the soft and unprotected spot, sending a wave of agony through my whole back, abdomen and pelvic area…I slide down the cage wall and into a kneeling position, my face up against the wall, nearly in tears and groaning.

BloodGoddessBella:  I roughly grab your hair and drag you out to the center of the mat, looking down at you while you’re still on your knees, my hands on my hips, complete disgust and contempt on my face.  “Looks like you lost, worm.  Now, bend down and kiss my feet in front of all these people and maybe I will let you out of this cage alive. “

Justin_is_broken:  I groan and bend down on my hands and knees, planting a wet, sloppy, bloody kiss on the tops of each of your beautiful bare feet.  Clearly, this is your version of “tapping out” and as much as my pride is shattered, I’m hurt and I simply want to go home now, money and pride or not.  I don’t really take your death threat seriously, of course, but I don’t want any further injury.  So, I grovel as I’m told.

BloodGoddessBella:  I smile down as you debase yourself at My feet like the worthless loser that you are and have surely always been.  “Beg Me, you unworthy sack of flesh!  Tell Me you’ll be My slave for life, you pitiful maggot….or else you die.”

justin_is_broken:  I groan and sigh, your words as devastating to my mind and soul as your feet, fists, elbows and knees were to my body.  Utterly beaten and completely emasculated by an inhumane level of cruelty that would be unimaginable coming from anyone, much less an attractive young woman.  I whimper and nearly sob.  “I…I will be your slave….for life.  Just stop the fight”

BloodGoddessBella:  I smile wickedly before kicking you in the ribs so you flip over onto your back.  “Fine!”  I walk slowly to the cage door to the cheers of the drunken crowd. I motion for the ring attendant to open the cage door.  But instead of walking out, I pick up my purse and walk back to you, slowly pulling out a collar.  I bend down and fasten it around your neck.  Then, I pull out a pair of shiny brass knuckles and slip them on with a wicked, sadistic smile, letting you get a good look at them before I climb on top of you, my knees pinning your arms to the ground and raising my fist.  “I said slave for life, loser….I never said how much longer you’d live”.

justin_is_broken:  I look up in terror at the glistening brass weapons attached to your fists above me, shaking my head back and forth.  “No….please….”  I look from side to side for anyone to come to my rescue and stop the fight.  Surely this is illegal, but no one cares.  Some people are actually cheering.  I look up at you, pleading, sobbing, begging for mercy, promising you what little I have to give.  “I give up…you win….PLEASE!”

BloodGoddessBella:  mmmmmm”  I moan in pleasure at the sound of your cries and whimpers and pathetic pleadings before smashing my right fist down on your face…then my left….then my right…mixing in straights and hooks from side to side, whipping your head back and forth, laughing maniacally as I destroy your facial features with multiple loaded punches, over and over and over again.

justin_is_broken:  I squeal in agony as you pound my face with your loaded fists again and again.  My busted nose is practically flattened against my face; my eye socket shatters, facial bones crack, teeth come lose and fly onto the mat, gashes open up on top of purple bruises and splatter blood all over the mat and on your fists and arms.  My face seemingly melting into a mass of flesh and blood and bone under your violent onslaught.  I am barely hanging on to a semblance of consciousness by the time you’re done; my squeals turned to a soft groan and helpless whimper.

BloodGoddessBella: I pound and pound and pound your face until my arms are covered in blood up to my elbows and my chest is splattered with crimson, as well.  Looking down at you with a smile, satisfied to see that you’re still with me…for now.  There isn’t much left to break on your face.  It’s unrecognizable now.  Just raw, bloody meat…. Instead, I raise up and turn around in the opposite direction, planting my bare, thonged ass on your face in a reverse headsitting position.  I take a look at your heaving chest and start punching…looking to break some ribs and have you bleeding as much on the inside as you are on the outside!

justin_is_broken:  My brain has been dimmed by the onslaught of punches to my face and head, but I still feel pain.  In fact, pain is all I feel as  you smash your brass loaded fists into my ribcage over and over again, hollow thuds, cracks and crunches filling the room as you shatter ribs and send sharp splinters of bone into my lungs.  My whimpers and groans soon turn to wheezes and gurgles as blood begins to trickle from my mouth from the internal injuries.

BloodGoddessBella:  I punch your battered body until my arms feel like jelly before I decide it’s time to finish you.  I lean back and squeeze my legs in tight against the sides of your head, covering what’s left of your face with my thonged ass in a full face-sit, making sure to fully cover your flattened nose and split open mouth so that you can’t get any air at all, knowing this is going to both suffocate you and drown you in your own blood.  I throw my head back and undo my pony tail, running my bloody hands through my sweaty blonde locks as I grind your face, moaning in pleasure..and I won’t stop as long as there is breath still in you.  “Die for Me, worm.  DIE FOR YOUR GODDESS!”

justin_is_broken: My eyes light up in sheer panic as your tight ass covers and clamps down over my face, cutting off my air immediately.  I writhe and kick weakly beneath you, gurgling on the blood in my throat that has nowhere to escape, my struggle gradually growing weaker, racked with agony and terror, astonished at your absolute sadistic and senseless cruelty, all of my hopes lost as I slowly fade away, my body spasming in its last moments before becoming still and lifeless beneath your proud, feminine form, the ultimate defeat.

BloodGoddessBella: I’ve done this enough times to know what it feels like when the life leaves a man and I can’t hold it back anymore…I squeal out in ecstasy, no longer aware that there is a crowd even watching, not hearing their oohs and ahs…totally in my own world now, a world that I own and rule as an absolute Goddess…I shake and moan as my hot sex drains all over your ruined face.  I sit still for a few moments as I regain my sense of where I am, looking around to see the crowd shocked and hushed…I stand up and they begin to cheer.  I smile and place my foot on your throat, pressing down until I hear the crack and crunch that leaves absolutely no room for doubt.  I wipe my feet on the hunk of bloody flesh and bone that used to be your face.  Then, I grab my purse, pull out my phone and lean down to take a selfie over your body (just for my own personal collection, of course).  I gather my things and strut out of the cage and down the aisle with a satisfied smile.  “MMMM….now for a shower, a change, and a trip to the club.  I think I’ll go get laid tonight”.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:38:04 AM by BloodGoddessBella »

Offline BloodGoddessBella

• I'm a killer Queen
Re: Bella slaughters justin (extreme violence with sexy lethal ending)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 08:36:46 PM »
We will have to add weapons next time.  You've got guts.....and I want them.