News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Family Fight – Daughters Grappling on Club mat- Family honours are at stake

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member

You Can directly go to the Match from the shaded (coloured) line below- but these first 3-4 moves completes the back-ground, so good if you read it.
Pl see the attached pics first.
(Due to less time un-edited...but you may surely enjoy).

(Sara is me....Trillian- rohit_girlwrestler)

Sara :   Hey you came very late...I waited for you desperately today..before entering into another very interesting match which was due....but yes I waited desperately for you to see the match betn our daughters today..Yeah!
Emily:   Sorry, I was kept busy today.
Do you happen to have a full body pic of Emily's opponent?
Sara :   few...i will post u

Emily:   great. What are her stats again?

Sara :   Yes i will tell you that...but as if all bad things happens for good...with whom i was playing one of dream matches..has to depart for some IRL urgency with father .....so it might have opened a good door for us...
Sara : [Image]
She is 5'5" 120 lbs ...54 kgs...hope your daughter is also same...
CAN WE START TODAY FOR FIRST 2 HOURS MATCH NOW??

Emily:   she is 5'5 114lbs, very close
Sara :   Ok wondering shall we start it today without making any further delay?? May be a first 2 hours session?? Just wondering...
(Stats very fine)
[Image]
[Image]
Should they come up on the Mat now??
(& See the first couple of Upper Hands or So)
(Or may be 2 hours will give a good picture)

Emily:   (yes, they can come to the mats. Which rules and limits do we have?)
Ohh gr8...
We will have our family members ....vulgar crowd...only worries.....about one rule that we can strip down in 2nd half.....We will fight for our families honour....regarding rules...
First Pure grappling match....with no hittings etc....submission is the rule.....the winner puts her feet inside the losers mouse if she likes....& also can fuck the looser?? Thats the biggest worry...
Is it Ok??
bare feets...
?? So that we can start right now..As if all things happens for good..lets see)
(We have hardly 2 good hours now..its already 3 Am here...I can play max up to 5 Am...so lets start quickly..what say??)

Emily:   it is ok, you can start

Sara :   Good
[Image]
[Image]
Emily:   [Image]

Sara :   [Image]
[Image]
M starting
Finaly Sara & Emily are on the blue mat
bare feets...
Sara 5'5" - 120 lbs
Emily 5'5" - 115 lbs
Family of both of us are around
Its not that we are playing our flirst match...but the rules are such that which is a bit disturbing for both of us & our families.....in front of a vulgar audience....
My family wishes me best....& I get up on the mat....
Seeing you also on the other side...
As per rule referee will go out after initiating the fight & will not interrupt....
My bare feets are on the mat..& I look at the other side for u
YTTT

Emily:   Emily is slowly walkign towards the mat wearing a 2 piece bikini, also barefoot. She knows family honor is at stake so she will fight hard to win this. She eyes Sara who is slighly heavier and breathes out deeply. Having arrived at the mats she puts her hands on her hips waiting for Sara to come to the middle. yt

Sara :   (request...if you dont mind..Its not a ring fight...it is on a open mat in a indoor club stadium)....m replying...

Emily:   (sure)

Sara :   M also in two piece bikini....yes the honour of families are at stakes,,,,i try to gauge her...looks a bit lighter than me....that gives me confidence....I stare at u....take a deep breath....& take quick strides towards the middle towards you….which should pump your air out…soon the wrestling/Grapping to begin....YT
(Thanks )

Emily:   Emily is shooting darts with her eyes on Sara as she walks towards her. Both girls evenly matched as the fight is being started. Both girls raise their arms and start to circle each other waiting for the right time to attack. "finish that slut" I scream from my seat. yt

Sara :   With bare legs & feets we circle....raising our arms....our fingers clutches with each others...as our heads...I clutch your fingers hard & try to move your hands down.....our nose tips tipping on each others..as we try to take control on each others....feets firmly mounted on the mat....but some time doing back & forth…A big roar i could hear from back.... YTTT

Emily:   Emily grabs Saras hands, fingers interlocking. Both girls fighting for position as tits come together squeezing into each other. Emily tries to pull Sara over her leg down to the floor "you will go down" she hisses into Saras ear. yt

Sara :   our tits rub….As you try to pull me down...I quickly try to free my fingers....& grab your right thigh in my hand lock tightly & try to push you back with my all strength trying dis balance you first...Not me you are going to get down first bitch..I hiss!! YT

Emily:   Both girls fall to the ground whre they start rolling around Sara getting on top of Emily now. Emily manages to wrap her legs around Sara waist, interlocks her legs behind Sara and stretches her legs. She also wraps her arms around Saras head pullig her face down towards her. yt

Sara :   We both fell with a big thud on the mat....then we rolled twice, thrice before i strongly mount you on the mat.....I hear a Big Up-roar from back...Get her Sara..I hear....But you manage to wrap me well...I spread my legs on both sides.....dig my toes strongly on the surface of the mat..trying to mount you down stronly..I to wrap my hands around your neck..& head lock you strongly....I raise my buts a bit & try to dig my pussy on your pussy....As we intervene hard with each others...."I will fuck you today bitch!! " I slowly yell on your ear lids!!!.., YT

Emily:   Emilys leg scirrsors break as she is being hold tight to the mat. The audience moans as Saras pussy presses down on Emilys for the first time "fight back" I scream from my seat. Emily also wraps both her arms around Saras head pulling her down tightly towards her. her feet interlock with Saras as the fight continues. yt

Sara :   My breasts are pressed over yours ....both are in strong head lock of each others.....now i can feel your bare feets mounting & interlocking with my feets....It was good chance...you are already down...your breasts crushed under me....I try to spread my legs taking you in grapewine as your feets were interlocked....Com sara take in Grape wine ..I hear....I can feel your feets locked on my bare feets…as i stretch my legs for a grape wine...press my breasts on yours trying to take your wind out.....fight me bittch as i try to spread my legs & grapewine you tightly
YTTT

Emily:   Emily struggles hard below Sara to escape from the grapevine pin, tit on tit, pussy on pussy. She kicks with her legs and manages to press her right foot to the floor. She pushes the foot down and raises her hips on one side and at the same time pushing Sara off of her to her left side until Sara falls to her side. Emily quickly puts one leg on top of Sara to improve her position further. yt

Sara :   Emily breaks my grape wine....& now she pushes me to my left side....& putting her one leg on top of me she tries to improve her position further to come on top of me…A Big uproar follows....as Emilly comes on top of me..her breast pressing my breast very hard...She was also in my head lock...I too dig my toe firmly on the mat......& trying to use the momentum try to toss & throw her on my sides with my hip throw..Lets see... as my ass goes up...trying to throw her on my sides....lets seee.....YT
(With my firm grip on your neck) yt

Emily:   Emily screams in pain and surprise as she is being tossed around. She also wraps her arms aroudn Saras head and starts squeezing her tight. As both roll around Emily manages to have Sara come to rest between her legs. Emily again uses her legs to scissor Sara, tit on tit trying to force her into submission. yt

Sara :   ( I think Emily is down riight? as she is again scissoring correct?)

Emily:   (yessss)

Sara :   (Oks... :-))
Ohh no...its :-)
I can see Emily scream in pain as she could not cope with my tossing of ass with my slight weighty & stronger body....we rolled again...much to the cheer of crowd with excitement....but i again mount you back well on the mat....pussy to pussy....breast to breast.....both huffing & taking deep breaths inside..I can realise that...(Mtc...no yt pl)...
My position is much more powerful on you now as i mount my full upper body pressure on you to mount well...You scissor me back again......& try to put me in submission....but i put my whole pressure of upper body on you & trying to use my weight & trying to take your breadth out...After controlling you quiet a time like this & trying to weaken you in my hold...I put my hand down & try to strip your panty down..& almost stripped it more then half way odown over your thighs...Crowd gone mad now with wild cheers as i hold you back again on neck...& put my All upper body weight on your chest to smoothen you OutTTT!!
YT

Emily:   "noooo" Emily screams out as her panties are being stripped down. Crowd going mad as her pussy is exposed now. Already severely weakened Emily reaches for Saras panties with both her arms and starts pulling them up making them cut into Sara most sensitive area. yt

Sara :   our lips are very close....& i can see you are severely weekened....press her sara press her for kill my mom & father shouts from behind....my family members are cheering me as m pressing you hard with my breasts..& trying to make your life worst with it....also both sweating in...but offff.....(Mtc...not yt)...
but off you began to pull my panty up..cutting my soft parts..offff it can pain more...Ohhh..I need to do something.....I get my hand down… get your wrists firmly gripped in my hand… & push it up & try to pin your hand strongly over your head...as our nose tips again comes in point to point contact with each others.....now after controlling well for some time my right hand comes down to strip your bra....Bitch..I yelllll… sweat All around..legs stretched down...YT
 (We are nose to nose)

Emily:   You pin Emilys hand on the ground behind her back with the other hand pulling off her bra. "nooo" she screams as she is fully nude now. Emily continues tearing on Saras panties until - with a ripping sound - they come off exposing her pussy to the audience. Emily squeezes Saras panties right on her left cheek and her mouth trying to aviod touching her face with. yt

Sara :   I hold your bra..& strip & tear it apart & throw it away from the mat.....even the referee laughs at it....(he intervenes...only if some life threatening moves comes..for declaring kno etc)...mtc....(M to continue)
Offf emily strips my panty two.....
Our cxnts fully exposed now....My GOD
You are totally nude..& m still semi nude....

Emily:   [Image]

Sara :   You took my panty up.....& puss it on my left cheek....& my mouth....dont know why you are doing so....I get it ....& snatch it away from your hand..& threw it quiet away from the mat...the referee is again laughing at it...
Now you & me alone in the mat...only my thin bra in between us.... (Only this vulgar crowd…I felt)…
I grab your both wrists & tie them over your head ...& brush my breasts heavily on your breasts up & down to smoothen & take out your breadth...also pussy doing up & down moment vertically on your pusssy to make you come Out!!!
i will Fuck bitch.....I press my nose tip on yours....& heavy breast presses your breasts for A Killl.....Smoothen her Sara ...Smoothen her...My MOM CheeeeekS & SHOUTTSSS NOW from BACKKK>>>Who is also to Fight your Mom in Another battle NEXT in few days>>>>
YT
(I Know my Mother is a also Wild Fighter) yt
(I have another 25 minutes..its already 4.4 am here..lols:-))

Emily:   (no worries, we can have the other fight tomorrow). Emily has clearly lost the first fight...

Sara :   (I think we can finish it more well in next 15 -20 minutes..will it be ok..& I think her mother will be a very wild fighter)....
Can we make quick shots now & finish it well in next 10-15 minutes?

Emily:   sure

Sara :   good...its yt..pl reply...lets try to do it quickly then..thx)

Emily:   Emily is still trying to escape but sara is too strong for her today. She finally yells "stop, please stop" and accepts her surrender fully nude on her back. As your mom yells her challenge I stand up and accept gladly "I will kill you bitch" I hiss. yt

Sara :   But my daughter fucked your daughter today....& tomorrow I will fuck u...I Scream back at your mother.....mtc
i mount my more breast pressure at you....& you are now totally breadth less & tired now...
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
finally it sounds that you gave up!!! A Big Relief for me.
i get up from top of you...I raised my breast up...
I strip down my bra..myself..& throw it down...
Now we both are completed necked in front of each others....m on my knees...
& as per the rule I can humiliate you now...
After throwing my bra away..with our full bodies necked....

Emily:   [Image] you won...

Sara :   I lay down body to body over you...mouth to mouth...breast to breast....pussy to pussy & leg  to leg & thigh to thigh on you...
I kiss on your lips now...
"What are You Doing Emily....Stop her Now" Your mother Shouts....but you cannot do much...m in full control over you....
i thought inside that good i won it for my family,,,
i fucked you pussy to pussy for 5 minutes...
The whole crowd watching it...
I will not Allow you to go unless I fuck you Bitch I Say...

Emily:   I scream "noooo" please don't
My daughter Emily accepts her defeat and opens her legs
exposing her pussy

Sara :   I again lock my bare feets with yours...have a same nice feel again....(Okk..mtc)...
then i fuck your mouth with my feet...(I will fuck you after this).....
Pl get it inside..I order you....with putting my bare feet on your mouth.
YTTT

Emily:   Emily opens her mouth so Sara can put her bare foot into it as she is being told
Tears running down her cheeks in embarrassment and pain from the fight
I can see in her eyes that she wants revenge for this
yt

Sara :   You wanted to Fuck me right

Emily:   yes

Sara :   Now you Seeeeee...”
I made you suck my feet for full five minutes...
then I asked the referee to handover me the 10 inch dildo (will be a bit tough for teenagers like us).....which he obeyed....All watching silently.....
I made you open your legs....& with tying the dildo in my waist I started fucking you now...
I fucked you hard
After 10 minutes we both came to FuLL EJACULASION.
HOPE WE CAN END OUR MATCH HERE!!
Hope you Enjoyed it like me

Emily:   yes I did
Emily lies motionless on the mat until Sara releases her
Sara gets up from Emily and walks back to her family
Crowd cheering for her
I can see strong anger and frustration on Emily's face as she walks behind you
As you reach your family Emily challenges you to a fight to get her honour back
fight no rules to a clear finish
I scream "nooo, don't do that"
but Emily insists getting her revenge
The crowd goes silent with everyone watching Sara bow. yt

Sara :   I can see her mother taking a vow to take revenge...as i can see …she can be very wild....
i yell from my side..Bring it on next bitch.....but i dont like to fight a poor looser like you...I tease you...(but I knew your strength well when u rolled me down once…& few of the rolls we had together)….You will get fucked again I yell loud...
We both were again back to our usual cloths...
So lets END here
May be next Figfht we can start with a Jeans Catfight + wrestling...more punchessss/kickssss/ stomping & head butssss etc.

Emily:   sounds good. Looking forward to it!!!!
good night!
you fough well!
fought

Sara :   yes good night.....thank you....we will discuss further in between our next match...thank you again
For giving so much time & a good match..Thanks. :-)
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”