News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The New Guy vs Cindy

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
The New Guy vs Cindy
« on: February 03, 2019, 12:49:53 AM »
If you like this be sure to visit my patreon where I post all of the stories I've written over the last twenty years www.patreon.com/StoneKidman

The New Guy: Breaking Cindy
By Stone

I felt a little guilty as I pushed my cock into Cindy's pussy; the pair of us groaning in unison. The girl was tight and it felt like she was squeezing me while I held her in the chinlock. I had moved to a new city after starting my life over, when I found out they had a mixed neighborhood wrestling league I quickly joined. Not having any official experience or record other than watching wrestling growing up, I had to go through their rookie process; my initial thought was I had to survive a gauntlet from the seasoned pros or get squashed by their champions to see if I had the guts to survive against the other members. Instead they lumped me in with all the other newcomers of that season, lucky for me I had joined just at the very tail end of their application process, which meant I missed out on any training and had to wrestle the other newbies in regular matches.

Because everyone was new these fights would be held privately in the applicant's home, usually in front of their family or with some league official present to act as referee. What shocked me was that all the other newbies were eighteen year old girls; usually they had family members who were in the same league and had to wait until they were legal age to join. I thought I would have to wrestle someone in my own age or weight class but I was told all the rookies had to wrestle each other, same league rules and stipulations; first one to cum loses then winner got to use the loser for sexual gratification.

My first match was at Cindy's home with a league official acting as referee; the ref's name was Jack and he looked like some buff ex-army dude, with a shaved head wearing the zebra shirt and black shorts. My opponent, Cindy, wore a metallic blue bikini while I had on a pair of black speedos. She was cute, looked like a high school cheerleader since she was very svelte, with blonde hair to her shoulders and a perky B cup on her 5'4" frame. Not only was I six feet tall but also twice her age at thirty six years old, and weighed 165 pounds which was fifty more than this skinny chick. Her parents weren't allowed to be home so they couldn’t interfere but had a camera mounted on a tripod overlooking the blue gym mat we wrestle on so they could give her pointers afterwards.

I have to admit I had kind of a boner when I saw Cindy come out in her skimpy bikini, knowing that it wouldn't last long; fortunately stripping was allowed in the league. Because we weren't in the ring, Jack had us start on our knees with him counting down from three; I could see Cindy looked nervous as we had our arms ready to lock up. When he said go Cindy tried getting me onto my back while pulling me into a side headlock. She got me on my side but I used a handful of her blonde hair to pull her backwards so she was against the mat with me on top of her. She didn't let go of the headlock but I was able to scoop her up, like a lifeguard would carry someone out of the water, then drop her down across my knee with a backbreaker.

She let go, crying out in pain and holding her back, when I grabbed a handful of Cindy's blonde hair. I pulled her up to her feet only to stick my hand between her legs and body slam her back down to the mat. Now she was just lying on the mat, groaning softly while rubbing her back; it seemed fair game so I knelt down next to her on the mat, pulling away her bikini top to suck on her breasts. I was kneading her left while sucking on her right nipple when Cindy tried pushing my face away. I took my right hand away from her breast and hammered a punch to her flat tummy; I punched her in the stomach two more times until she was wheezing.

I rolled Cindy over while she clutched her belly and tugged down her bikini bottoms before standing up to remove my own speedo. I dropped my knee into her lower back, the same spot I did the backbreaker earlier; when she lifted her head up to holler in pain I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair. I pushed her legs apart with my free hand then aimed my stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy.

I converted the hair pull into a chinlock after I penetrated my opponent, she gasped loudly as I pushed my way in deeper. Jack was checking to make sure I wasn't choking my opponent as I gave the teenager deep strokes; holding her tight with the chinlock so she couldn't try to counter or escape. After a while the sounds of our hips slapping was all I could hear as it echoed above the large ceilings in Cindy's living room. She couldn't say much in protest with my hands wrapped under her jaw but her moans and squeals started getting louder until she began shaking in my arms.

Cindy had tried pulling my hands away as I bent her in half but I would give her an extra hard thrust, the head of my prick slamming against her cervix that made her shudder and her arms fall away as she clawed at the blue gym mat.

When Cindy finally went limp, Jack tapped me on the shoulder saying she already came; I asked if that meant I had to stop, he paused, looking at the position and said not if I wanted to finish like that. I continued pumping Cindy for another minute before I pulled out with an audible popping sound and told the teen to get up on her knees. She was shaky at first, I think she might've cum a couple times, I would find out making a high school girl have an orgasm was rather easy, before telling her to finish me off with her mouth. I thought she would be bitchy since she lost rather easily but Cindy gave me an enthusiastic blowjob until I told her to stop. I whipped out and jerked my load off on her face, marking my victory.

Afterwards Cindy got herself and me a towel saying she hoped for a better rematch. I told her I'd look forward to it; she seemed to be glowing and almost giddy as she whispered to me, “None of the guys in school ever made me cum that much.” Despite feeling guilty about wrestling eighteen year old girls, it turns out they rather enjoy getting dominated by a guy old enough to be their dads; I hoped my next match would go as well as this one.