News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cyberwarrior vs Rhina Thewarriorprincess (Death Match)

• 2 Replies

Offline Aussiefighter

« on: February 03, 2019, 03:23:40 AM »
Had an amazing long hard fought battle against Cyberwarrior, she's a tough opponent I tried to use all of my power to weaken her, but in the end I managed to overpower her by trapping her with my powerful deadly thighs and followed up with a triangle choke hold, finishing her off by snapping her necked for my Victory.
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Cyberwarrior:   For years there has been a war between my people and the tribes of the Amazons. Countless lives got lost during the many battles as the Amazons sought to conquer my people and force us into slavery. Now after negotiations the leaders from both sides had decided that the war would be settled in one last fight, a final duel between the champions of both people. I would represent my people as its champion. I had been undefeated in battle and was above and beyond my fellow soldiers in skills and abilities. I was a superbly trained in many fighting styles and systems of martial arts and had plenty of experience fighting the Amazons in the front line of the war and I knew that they were fierce and proud warriors. The fight took place in a dirty pit while both the Amazons and my people watched on from the tribunes. The sun was shining on my athletic physique as I walked into the pit wearing only a loincloth. The fight would be without weapons and me and my opponent would only have our wit and phenomenal fighting skills at our disposal. The best fighter was going to win this fight and the result would shape the end of the war. There was quite a bit of pressure on me as my entire people was watching and if I would lose they would all be enslaved by the Amazons. However I took a deep breath and flexed my strong body. I would defeat the Amazonian champion and my people would triumph. My people cheered as I raised my fists and let out a fearsome war cry. As I looked at the council of the Amazons I saw that they were not intimidated in the least, one even smiled at me like I was acting silly. I gave them an angry look and waited for the Amazonian champion to enter the pit.

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I am a warrior princess and a leader among the Amazons, renowned for my skill in battle and the savage and merciless way that I have defeated many enemies. I have been chosen to be the champion of the Amazon people to face the champion of our enemy tribe in a final battle to decide the fate of the war between us. Wearing a leather cloth and top made of leather belts and silk. I walk to the edge of the pit as the council of the Amazonians cheer me on. Calmly I look down at the warrior waiting in the mud below who has been sent to challenge me. Turning towards my people I raise my voice. “For many years we have fought hard to defeat our enemy, on this day I will show the superiority of our kind when I defeat this one in a duel. If by chance she wins, she can walk away and her people are free, if not, I will do with her as I please and her people will accept their duty as our slavers. This has been agreed to by the council of leaders of both sides”. Removing my crown I hand it to a soldier and then leap into the pit. Nimble I land on my feet in the sand. Their warrior looks in great shape but I am confident she soon will be defeated ...calmly I look at my opponent, “Ready to accept your pending defeat SLAVE? “, I say with a smirk on my face. yt

Cyberwarrior:  I am a bit suprised as I see that leader herself will fight me. For a moment I feel a bit uncertain as I heard all kinds of stories about her, she is a phenomenal warrior, never missed with the bow a master in the fighting arts. I interrupt my train of thought as she gives a speech to her people. Then I remind myself that if I win this duel my people will be free and the war will be over. I see her leap into the pit all confident. Flexing my body I smirk back at her. ‘’Not quite, I intend to defeat you and finish this war once and for all. If the Amazons see that their leader got defeated I am sure they will not be that eager to wage war again.’’ I speak coldly. My eyes move over your body as I notice that you are in amazing shape. I move in a supple fighting stance as I observe you closely, looking for any sign or even the slightest twitch that might telegraph an incoming attack…. yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  Calmly I look at my opponent standing in front of me in the pit. She looks in outstanding shape and has the appearance of a highly trained fighter who has seen a lot of death. Seeing the determined look on her face I am reminded for a moment of the importance of my task. If I kill her in a duel the victory will boost the morale of the Amazons to enormous heights. However, if I lose it would be terrible, an enemy defeating a princess of the Amazons would make everyone doubt our cause and hurt our chances in fighting an open war against them. These thoughts are only fleeting and then I only feel excitement as I am about to face this human weapon, since I am exactly the same thing. As we slowly circle each other I bend slightly forward, raise my arms up and I am ready to pounce. “Now, today, my people’s enemy will lose a daughter“ I say the words with a feline growl. As we get closer I decide to test my opponent. As she circles to her right I snap my left hand hard towards her face, however I merely use this as a distraction as I immediately attempt to swing my left leg in a horizontal arc towards her side aiming my shin to her floating ribs. yt

Cyberwarrior:  Slowly we circle each other. The spectators seem to hold their breath and I can hear the sound of our feet in the dirt as we both move ready to pounce at a moment's notice. Dozens of tactics and moves run through my mind in split seconds as I observe your footwork and the position of your body. It is clear that I am fighting a master hand to hand combatant here.... As we circle closer she comes at me with feline grace. I see her hand move and I instinctively prepare to deflect a punch, however it is merely a feint and I then see her left leg cut through the air to strike my flank. With massive effort I manage to spin my body and use my forearms to intercept her roundkick before her shin can slam into my ribs. The blow is hard and despite my block I rock to the side as I brace against the impact. With my left hand I aim a palm strike to her sternum, aiming right between her breasts, looking to knock her back and buy myself some time as well as to create space to perhaps use one of my own kicking techniques....yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  As I lash out with my left hand you react quickly to dodge the strike. Luckily for you, you also manage to block my roundhouse kick with your forearms, however the impact does make you stagger. At the same time you manage to slam your left hand right between my breasts. You were clearly intending to hurt my sternum. My knees buckle a little bit and I begin to lose my balance falling backwards. I react immediately, catching myself and by spinning around I can perform a cartwheel to create distance and land nimbly on my feet in the sand to catch my breath. As I look at you I slowly begin to circle you again. My hands are up and I slowly move them in circles in an attempt to confuse you and making it hard for you to read what I am about to do. My mind is rapidly processing information as I look at my opponent. This enemy clearly had outstanding fighting skills. I doubt any normal Amazon warrior would last 10 seconds against her. However, I am far from average. Moving lightly on my feet, I start to inch a little bit closer as I continue circling you. Then I strike, with my left feet I snap a quick kick forward, aiming my toes towards your loincloth. However, as I only used it as an opening move I use the kick to step closer and attempt to send a hard punch straight to your solar plexus...Aiming my sharp knuckles to the middle of your solar plexus, just below your ribs. Yt

Cyberwarrior:  My palm strike knocks you back but much to my suprise you throw yourself in a gracefull carthwheel and do not give me the time to follow up with a kicking techniquee as I had planned to.... I get a bit distracted by the confusing motions of your hands as we circle each other again. You seem to inch closer and I rapidly go through my arsenal of fighting moves in my mind as I think of my next attack. I am a bit to focussed on your arms and you attack with a kick towards my groin. In time I step back enough to avoid your feet smashing my crotch.... however to late I realize it was just an opening move to draw my attention low and you move forward... I try to block the punch but it whistles through my defenses and smashes my solar plexus. At the last moment I managed to turn my body slightly so it became more a of a glancing blow, however despite this I feel my cheeks puff and my lungs spasm. Gritting my teeth I ignore the pain of the bodyshot and I make a slight weave to my left as I move my body to throw a left hook around your arm and towards your liver.... However I then follow up by trying to perform a throw, trying to use my right hand to to seize your throat, to drive you backwards, while at the same time looking to hook my right leg in the crook of your right leg and to trip you to your back.... Hoping I can perhaps catch you by suprise and throw you to the floor.... yt(edited)

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  My deceptive movements and trickery work to catch you out. Even though you block my initial kick to your groin, I am able to use the moment to slam my fist hard towards your exposed belly. Like a spear the knuckles of my fist hit your powerful solar plexus, making you grit teeth as the wind gets knocked out of you. I am sort of impressed that you manage to work though the pain and come back at me with a left hook that catches me near my liver. When you try to seize my throat and drive me backwards, I immediately realise that you are going to try to trip me with your leg. I quickly respond by spinning my body to try to break free of your grasp and then attempt to carry the spin through into a high round house kick aiming at your left temple with my right, trying to knock you down. Clearly you did not expect me to move so fast and deceptively, many past enemies have also made that same mistake of underestimating my skills as an Amazon Warrior. yt

Cyberwarrior:  I am still a bit winded from the blow to my solar plexus and I move just a tad slower. For a moment I think my throw will work but you spin your body free and right into a roundkick towards my head. If not for my sharp reflexes that kick would have stunned me or perhaps even knocked me out. However I am able to duck away and the kick grazes my head, snapping my head to the side and causing me to stumble backwards. I manage to regain my balance in a solid fighting stance. You move fast and deceptively and I realize I have a hard time to catch up with you. However I faced plenty of enemies before and I learned to adapt to their strengths.... I glide forward with a quick round kick at her leg, aiming my shin for her outer thigh to knock her off balance and draw her attention low. I then attempt to follow up by going high with a sharp jab aimed right at the face of my deceptive opponent.... yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincss:  I thought that I could catch you off guard with my quick roundhouse kick, however at the last moment you manage to drop low and my heel only grazes on top of your head making you stumble backward. I turn back to find you after my roundhouse foot touches the ground and I repossession myself into a fighting stance, rolling my neck and shoulders to loosen some muscles while I take a deep breath. Next thing I know, your shin has smacked into my thigh with a crushing blow, the force of it striking hard against my skin knocking me slightly off balance. Arrows of pain shoot up and down my thigh. I bite down hard as I stifle the urge to groan out loud, refusing to show pain in front of my opponent. I turn back to fight you just in time to see the hand speeding towards my face, jerking my head and shoulders backwards instinctively, your knuckles only graze my cheek and jaw. At the same time I manage to catch your wrist with my hands and I quickly roll my body in front of you, at the same time dropping myself down into semi squat and cocking my right arm to immediately attempt to slam my right elbow back, aiming at your thorax just below centre and between your breasts while I continue holding your wrist in preparation to throw you over my shoulder to the ground. Again my skill and training has served me well and the crowd watching begins to cheer me on. Yt

Cyberwarrior:  My roudhouse kick slams into your thigh with a fleshy thud and I see you stumble for a moment, showing that I connected with force... As I flick my jab at your face I see you jerk your face back just enough to avoid most of the pop of my punch, my knuckles merely graze your cheek and jaw. A split secon later I feel your hands latch on to my wrist and you yank me off balance. I stumble and then I see you throw your right elbow towards my chest. The tip of the elbow slams into my sternum with vicious impact and I feel my heart skip a beat....... Despite the pain and the sudden pressing feeling on my chest as my heart beats erratically I try to keep my head in the game. I see you twist your body to follow your attack up by throwing me over your shoulder..... I hear the Amazons cheer loudly as they see their champion is having the upper hand... Instead of resisting the pull I move with it... flicking myself forward I try to get a headstart to leap over your shoulder and land in a crouching position right in front of you As I intend to land on my right knee in the sand you still have my left wrist in your grasp but I swing a right elbow towards the side of your face, looking to continue this fight from the kneeling position we both would be in..... yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  Trying to draw a deep breath before sending your body down, at the moment you’re hanging right behind my back just like a “piggyback” my thigh is still sore from the previous attack that you gave me. However, I have to get you to the ground using my sizes (5’8tls 136lbs) to throw you over me “With a roar”, but somehow you managed to flick yourself forward and land on your right knee in front of me ”WHATTA!!!!!”a moment later your right elbow hit at the side of my face....UGHHH!. My face turns numb for a moment, shaking out my head to clear out the cobwebs; I say to myself “you amazed me for your quick movement and recovery after I nailed my elbow at your thorax”. However, I still have your left wrist and I react quickly while you are still recovering you balance from swinging your elbow at me and attempt to pull you forward onto you face and in one continuous move pull you left arm around and up behind your back with savage force. At the same time I push forward using the power of my thighs to thrust my right knee into the small of your back spine to help me maintain the pressure on your arm. I hear the Amazon crowd cheer as it appears that I have taken the upper hand in our battle. yt

Cyberwarrior: My right elbow collides with the satisfying thud of bone on bone on your face. I see you shake your head as the blow seemed to have stunned you a bit. However while my body was still moving from the elbow strike you expertly used my momentum to use the grip on my left wrist to yank me off balance. With a hard pull I get forced face first in the dirt. I let out a howl of pain as my arm gets twisted high behind my back with vicious force. I hear the Amazons cheer as their Queen is looking to pin me down and restrain me.... A second grunt escaped my lips as your knee hammers in the small of my back, causing a jolt of pain to shoot up my spine. On my stomach, face in the dirt and my arm twisted on my back I realize that if I want to escape I have to do it now before you can further stabilize your position and completely subdue me. I ignore the aching pain in my shoulder and with everything I have I spin my body to the left in an attempt to roll away from the hammerlock and at the same time try to slither free..... looking to escape from underneath you and fight your control over me... I hear my people shout encouragements as I fight to escape my perilous situation.... Yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  The heat from the sun overhead beats down over the pit, turning it into an oven. Sweat streams down my spine and drips from my chin on to my breast. I persist and continue the hold on your wrist with my left hand while my knee is nailed against your back to pin you down and control you greatly impressing my sisterhood. Somehow you give a sharp spin to your body, rolling to the left side in an attempt to escape from my hold. I am thrown off balance from you spin and I lose a bit of the grip on your wrist and in slow motion I fall to your side, now we are facing each other. However, I catch you by surprise by snaking my other arm inside your loincloth, grabbing it for leverage as I roll forward forcing you to turn on your back. A second later we stop, glued together as I lay on top of you with my weight resting down on your belly and breasts. I lay my head between your breasts catching my breath from the exertion of my last move. For moments the crowd is stunned to silence. Then an Amazonian voice yells. “Princess! Take her now! Finish her! Kill her!” More yells and cheers erupt from my people lining the edge of the pit. It seems forever, but must be only seconds and with a loud shuddering gasp I pull air into my lungs and yell. “Ohh God, let me finish this bitch and enslave her people” yt

Cyberwarrior:  I manage to slither free but you keep a hold of me and as we struggle I suddenly feel your hand slip inside my loincloth to seize my crotch.... In panic I let out a whimpering sound but you are able to force on my back. I hear the Amazons scream for you to kill me.... My people is screaming loud encouragements. ''Keep fighting.... do not let her win.....'' I can hear the desperation in their voices as they know that my loss will end up in the enslavement of my entire people... With my hands I try to pry your hand away from my crotch as I try to turn my body so I can wrap my legs around your waist, looking to ensnare your body between my thighs.... yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  Realizing that I am laying between your dangerous thighs with my right arm buried in you crotch and tangled in your sweat soaked loincloth, I start to pull and tug with my arm to break it free. I feel your palm prying against my right hand and its sting my hand and burn deep through my skin and I pull my right hand out of your loincloth. But by that stage you had turned your body so that you can wrap your legs around my waist. I grunt with each breath of air when you trap me between your thighs, I struggle to get some leverage and manage to use force of my legs and weight of my upper body to slowly presses the top of your thighs to your chest, mushrooming your breasts until the flesh almost overflows the material that covers them. My gaze wavers, eyes flicking down to take in the valley between your breasts, noticing even the small beads of sweat that nestle there as the crowd continues to cheer me on yt

Cyberwarrior:  I am on my back with my legs wrapped around your waist. To my relief I feel you remove your hand out of my loincloth. You push your weight forward and force my thighs to my chest. I try to fight back by extending my body, hoping to create space to push you off and move back to my feet. I hear my people scream loudly to push you away as being underneath you makes it hard for me to perform attacks....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I feel my groin and my bare thighs rub against your sweaty chest as you struggle underneath me. Yes this is how it is meant to be, my victory over this opponent will prove to the entire tribe that I will lead them to greatness and the enemy itself will shake to its foundations before our military force... As soon as I have finished this opponent I can make the dream of myself and my mother a reality and I will become the greatest leader the Amazons have ever known... Looking down at this opponent warrior I was expect you to fold and accept death by my hands. However instead I see an iron will in her eyes and determination on her face... I realize that this warrior will fight to the very end.. Raising my arm high I prepare to strike a punishing blow to her face, intending to slam the point of my elbow like a hammer to her eye socket... However as I am about to strike you suddenly extended your body and pushing my body off of you to create a space between and surprised by this unexpected move I lose my balance and roll to the side. GHHHHH!!!!"... Now separated we both scramble to our feet and stand staring across the pit at each other, sweat dripping from our bodies. I breathe deeply recovering my strength and take up a fighting stance preparing myself for anything you might throw at me....". The Amazon crowd screams in frustration and a sly smile appears on the faces of my wicked sisters...as they whisper to each other..."This fight is far from over". Yt

Cyberwarrior:  In the nick of time I managed to push you off before you managed to land that crushing blow towards my eye. We both scramble to our feet and I whipe some sweat from my forehead... I move in a supple fighting stance as we slowly circle each other looking for the slightest opening to pounce forward... ''Come on!! Defeat their leader!!'' They chant as my people is looking on at the fight. Thoughts are racing through my mind as I consider my options... Clearly my opponent is phenomenally skilled in the martial arts... I have to be cautious and look to throw her off to create some openings in her defenses... Bouncing lightly on my feet I suddenly lunge forward. With my left hand I seize your right wrist and try to yank your arm to the side, trying to off balance you while at the same time trapping the arm to take away your ability to shield your face. Then in a fluid motion I swing my right elbow in a horizontal swipe straight towards the side of your face, looking to stun and off balance you....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I carefully watch you across the pit and see you assume a fighting stance, your body is covered in sweat and you seem tired, however there is confidence beaming from your eyes. I see that you will not give up and that you will fight to the end. I have fought great warriors both male and female and none of them survived the fight with me. However you seem different. I’m in my fighting stance, placing my left leg forward and raising my hands at chest level. We circle in a motion, left and then right, eyeing each other off, suddenly you lunge toward me seizing my right wrist with your left hand, then yank my arm to the side trying to pull me off balance and trying to trap my arm...UHHH! I struggle to pull my trapped arm from your grasp as you are swinging your right elbow into my face. UGHHHH you elbow glances off my cheekbone. My eyes water as pain sears though my face, I struggle to retain my composure and try to fight back by sending my left hand toward you in an attempt to deliver a devastating spearhand, aimed at your throat. The Amazon crowd roars for their champion as the intensity of our battle builds to a new level. yt

Cyberwarrior:  My elbow slams in the side of your face and visibly stuns you... However a moment later your extended fingers shoot out for my throat.... I try to parry it but the strike hits my throat... ''UUGGHH!!!'' I let out as I gag and wheez from the blow. I am able to ignore the urge to step back and grasp my throat. As I gasp for air I instead pull you towards me with my grip on your right hand.... I then attempt to slip behind you and in a fluid motion I attempt to slide my arms underneath yours and try to cup my hands behind the back of your head to trap you in a standing full nelson.... My people scream encouragements as I try to lock the Amazon up in the full nelson hold... yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess: Despite my viper like speed you somehow manage to partially block my spearhand towards your throat. This enemy seems to be a fine and a fantastic warrior. However, despite your intense training and experience you cannot match my speed. I see you stagger and gasp for air but somehow you manage to maintain your grip on my hand and you pull me toward you. I manage to drop to my right knee trying to deflect your attempt to put me in a full nelson hold and I lean forward prevent you from locking your hands behind my neck. l drop my left arm, cocking my fist into a ball and try to drive my knuckles wildly between your legs, hoping to hit the soft, tender flesh underneath your loincloth. yt

Cyberwarrior:  I try to lock my opponent in a full nelson however she immediately starts to lean forward to defend it... As I want to follow up with something else she slams her fist backwards and nails me in the crotch... ''UHHHHH!'' I let out a loud moan as I feel my grip slip on you. I step backwards in agony and as she escapes out of my grip I clutch my groin with my left hand...... in pain I fire a hard punch towards her lower back, looking to hit her kidneys or spine....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  It takes all my determination and resolve to strike the blow at your crotch. My knuckles sink into that unprotected soft spot between your thighs, stopping your aggressive attack and forcing you to back away from me. I quickly turn my body in a motion to try to follow up with another strike while you are paddling back in agony with your left hand clutching at the soft flesh underneath your loincloth. As you retreat, somehow you manage to strike me with a hard punch aimed toward my lower back and as I turn and your hand hits me in the side of my thighs. UHHHH... I stagger taking a couple of steps then lean over hands on my thighs, gasping and trying to catch my breath. Cursing myself I try to ignore the throbbing in my thigh and I try to take advantage while you are still in agony with one of your hands holding your soft, tender flesh. I quickly spin my body into a circular motion, sending a devastating kick with my right leg, which stretches out, attempting to hit you in the left side of your head and jaw to stun you and knock you off balance. I hear gasps, angry muttering and shouts from the Amazons watching from above. Shouts of “Kill the enemy” seem to lack conviction as they see their Princess fighting hard. yt

Cyberwarrior:  My crotch is one fire from the low blow.... I lash out with the punch but it does not have the effect I hoped for.... As I am recovering I see you twirl your body in a vicious roundkick aimed towards my head... I raise my arm for a block but the kick slices through my block before I can properly brace myself.... The impact causes my senses to twirl and I stumble in place... Taking a few steps backwards I feel like the earth is trembling.... The Amazons howl for my blood but my people cheer me on... I take a deep breath and move back in a fighting stance, focussing my eyes on you....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  As my roundhouse kick sizzles through the air, you try to react by bringing your forearm up to block my kick, but you are not quick enough to pull it off effectively and the impact with your head makes you twirl and stumble off balance. I land on my feet and immediately see that my kick has had a devastating effect, not wanting to give you any chance to recover... I quickly gather my thoughts and step forward closer to you, before following up by trying to drive my left forearm into your right face for a fake slap and then immediately oscillating myself on the follow through to swing my right leg out for a low roundhouse attempt aiming my shin at the side of your left knee. Then back to my fighting stance taking a deep breath while I watch you. A cheer rises from the Amazons around the pit as they see I have the upper hand and I hear more calls for me to kill the enemy. yt

Cyberwarrior:  In my dazed state I see you aim a slap at my face and I instantly raise my forearm to block the incomming attack... However to late I notice the attack was a fake and I see you spin your body in a roundhouse kick.... The low kick slams in the side of my knee with a loud thud and I feel my leg buckle.... Stumbling around in my fighting stance I feel my leg cramp up and I move with a bit of a limp... Gritting my teeth as I hear her supporters scream for her to finish me off I raise my fists.... Standing a bit unstable on my stance I decide that I cannot use my kicks anymore.... Instead I decide to switch tactics as I have to inflict some damage to turn the tide of this fight... Moving forward I pump out a jab with my left hand to your face... However I mostly used it as a setup as I now go low and try to slam my shoulder in your stomach.... trying to wrap my leg hands around the back of your knees to take you down with a powerfull double leg takedown....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  My low roundhouse serve their purpose...I see you unstable so I try to follow up another strike but somehow you manage to pump out a jab toward my face I raise my arms to try and block it but too late I realize it wasn’t the real attack you only used it as a set up..However without knowing you go low to slam your shoulder into my stomach in a spear, then feeling your hands curling at the back of my knees taking me down for a double leg drop.. UGGGG!!!! Surprised by this unexpected move I lose my balance and come crashing into the dirt with my back first and an audible thud as I gasp out. I try to spread my legs and attempt to wrap them up over your hips, as I feel your weight pressing down into me, I’m breathing hard as I try to catch my breath. yt

Cyberwarrior:  I manage to take you down and with a thud we land in the dirt. I hear the Amazons let out groans of disappointment as they see their champ getting taken down. I move on top but swiftly her strong thighs wrap around my waist. Trying to keep my momentum I throw two hard punches towards her rippled abdomen. Hoping to soften her up so I can advance my offense and perhaps get past her strong legs to trap her in a hold or pinning position.... yt

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I snap my legs around your waist as I begin to squeeze, trying to control you even though you are on top of me. As you get heavy, my breasts are smashed against your muscular chest in a sweaty conglomerate of flesh. I hear gasps, angry muttering and shouts from my Amazonian tribe watching from above seeing their Princess underneath their enemy. I try to fight back by grabbing your left wrist with my right hand... but I’m caught by surprise and off guard a moment later your first fist bounces off my unprotected mid-section with enough to make me give out a low grunt of pain from between my lips. Somehow I manage to extend my left arm out to grab your wrist, trying to block it away from a second blow, as I tug down with my powerful legs, trying to squeeze the air out of you and twist your spine so that I can roll you off my body yt

Cyberwarrior:  I manage to land a punch to your stomach which causes you to grunt in pain. However the next moment you pull my arm and at the same time your strong thighs squeeze down on my sides with crushing power... ''UUGGGHHH!!!'' I let out in agony as air gets squeezed out of my lungs... my spine gets twisted.... As I gasp for air and your thighs squeeze down on my ribs I lose my base and I get rolled to my side... Gritting my teeth I attempt to avoid getting rolled over completely so you straddle me....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I roll hard up into you and am able to take you over onto your back. I continue holding your wrist as I go heavy on top of you, more than willing to let you carry my weight for a bit now after you forced me to carry yours. I gasp for air as I slowly inch my hips forward now, attempting to spread my thighs as I start to gently rock my hips into you, humping you from above, trying to wear you out, more for humiliation than anything, knowing that as princess I will enjoy it and it’s also great entertainment for my Amazonian tribe. yt

Cyberwarrior:  Despite my resistance I get rolled to my back... I let out a grunt of disappointment and anger as I am now on my back with you on top, still having those powerfull legs wrapped around my waist... My people lets out moans of despair as they see me pinned on my back... To add to the humiliation you start to hump me, rubbing your crotch over my groin and belly... The Amazons laugh but I keep struggling trying to squirm and buck my body to throw her off me... ''Get off me!'' I hiss as I struggle hard....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I felt the satisfaction of my humping you hard from above. As I can see you struggling underneath me, you rock your body and that makes me out of balance as I get thrown over to my right side but my powerful thighs are still laced over your waist, I also have a grip on your arm while you are down and that obviously gives me some options, I try and change this up with your right arm held I try to tuck it down and under my left armpit, wanting to keep a good two handed grip on it and trying to surprise you as I undo the scissors, bend my knees towards me and then try and shoot them up and around your head...trying to trap your right arm against your head and threaten a triangle choke hold which would certainly tax your breathing..."Now for your death" I whisper, confident in my victory I continue, “you will die a slow, painful death, warrior. Your suffering and humiliation in front of your warriors will end when you beg me to kill you, remember this promise”. An Amazon yells, “Princess! The Enemy is hurt! Take her! Take her now!”, other Amazons take up the cry. yt

Cyberwarrior:  I squirm and buck and manage to force you to your side. However you use the grip on my arm to throw your legs up. Before I can even blink your legs swing up and coil around my neck, trapping head and arm tightly together. I grunt as I feel your thighs coiling tightly around my neck, your inner thigh muscle choking me as well as my own shoulder.... With a grunt of effort I try to slither free.... however I am stuck tight... I grit my teeth as I hear you talk about my death while the Amazons cheer you on.... My athletic body is growing weaker and weaker..... my mind gets foggy from the triangle choke... I try to crawl to my knees to resist the triangle choke as my people watches on desperately....

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I’ve got you under my control now as I managed to put you in to a triangle hold, I feel your weak exhausted body under my thighs. As you try to crawl onto your knees, I shout out loud “stop resisting”, I pull your face towards my crotch as I secure the triangle now, still holding your right arm with both of my hands and tucking it under my left armpit, starting to squeeze you harder now, as you grow tired. Knowing that if I can keep this up I can finish you off. “Just give up and I promise I will end this quickly” I say as my body shines against the sun with salty sweat beading on my forehead, running across my face and dripping onto my cleavage. yt

Cyberwarrior:  I am stuck on my knees with my head and arm firmly trapped between your strong thighs.... Like a snake you slowly squeeze the fight out of me... I hear the Amazons cheer and my people grow silent as I am losing... My arm gets further secured as you trap it under your armpit... I grit my teeth as your thighs squeeze tighter and tighter... You order me to stop resisting as you seem to know the ends is near.... With all my power I try to pull my head free, however I am simply unable to.... I want to keep fighting but I can't... Darkness starts to creeps in on the side of my vision and stars explode in front of my eyes.... I let out a defiant grunt as I am stuck on my knees and slowly passing out.... Your voice and the screams of the Amazons sound from far away....... I see the triumphant smile on your face as you know you have won..

Rhina Thewarriorprincess:  I can feel your hot breath between my legs but with each breath they become noticeably weaker...so I decide to just stay and maintain the hold, “I wink at you”. I can tell you are resisting as you are still trying to pull your head free, with your arse pointing up the sky. “OHHHH! C’MON STOP, RESISTING”. I can tell you are on the verge of passing out from my scissors. I swivel myself to roll your arse down onto your right side, I can tell I am hurting you and you have no chance to defend yourself. As you slip into unconsciousness, I feel your body slump and know my victory is certain. I release my hold as I know you can do no more, the crowd cheers me on. Moving onto my knees, I drag your motionless body up so that you head rests on my breasts. I slip my left arm around you neck so that you chin is positioned in my elbow and raise my right hand in the air as a signal to the crowd. The Amazon’s begin to chant in unison “KILL...KILL.....KILL” and I see your own people weeping as they know their fate is sealed. I lower my right hand to the top of your head and with one swift and powerful move, snap your head to the side, feeling your neck break from the force. Releasing you, I stand to my feet, both fists raised in victory as your body lies lifeless at my feet. The crowd erupts as the Amazons celebrate my victory. Yt

Cyberwarrior:  As the champion gets strangled unconscious the audience weeps and cries. Some fall to their knees in disbelief others pray loudly hoping for the Gods to intervene in some miracle to save the Champion against the Amazon Queen. However the Gods do not intervene and as the Amazons cheer loudly the Amazonian Queen executes the Champion by snapping the spinal cord..... The people look in disbelief but then they accept the harsh reality. The Amazons won...... and now they will all become their slaves..... The End

Offline streetfighter

Re: Cyberwarrior vs Rhina Thewarriorprincess (Death Match)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 03:51:59 AM »
Am waiting for my turn to face this big shot !!

Offline DestroyerNo1

Re: Cyberwarrior vs Rhina Thewarriorprincess (Death Match)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:04:14 PM »
Awesome match Congrats! but you wont be lucky against me...Malay POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR!