News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Frye's Fight Journal Reboot

• 18 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Frye's Fight Journal Reboot
« on: February 03, 2019, 04:45:37 PM »
Hiya guys and girls! I am in the process of rebooting the Frye's Fight Journal series and I have a couple of questions. I've decided to make it a more "catfight" oriented series as opposed to experimenting with all of the types of female combat (after doing the Nemesis series, I wanted to make this one more consistent and coherent). That said, I do still plan on incorporating a lot from those styles- like using pinfalls, forced orgasms, rings, etc... just more of the action will be centered around a more realistic type of competition. And I'll probably be toning down a lot of the unrelated sexual stuff that was left over from when I started the doing this on a different site that was more focused on that aspect, as well.

With that in mind, here are my questions:

1. Should I tinker with outcomes on some of the matches?

2. Should I take volunteers again?

3. Should I add in more "from my opponent's POV" side chapters?

4. If I used you in one of my more non catfight types of matches, will you mind me changing it over to a more gritty type of match?

5. And last but not least, what do y'all want to see? I am open to suggestions as always. If you have any questions or comments on any of my stories, we can also discuss it here.

Thanks for reading my little stories and providing feedback over the years. Hopefully I will get some more stories posted this year!  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
Re: Frye's Fight Journal Reboot
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 05:07:24 PM »
I wouldn't change a thing. The best encounters were the ones with the more sexual overtones.

Offline Cdnfight

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 09:00:32 PM »
Liked what you were doing.  Bringing in your man for some of those was also great.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
I do like all your stories.
Nemesis is perfect because i'm into slender not to much big titted women (like you) fighting and wrestling against larger big titted stronger bad rivals.
Go on as you like better and sorry but i hope you sometime will take some beating (and some molestation) from stronger heavier opponents. >:(

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 03:22:49 PM »
Thank y'all for the feedback. Part of the fun of writing these is making them enjoyable for you guys as well. And as always, you can PM suggestions as well.

I do like all your stories.
Nemesis is perfect because i'm into slender not to much big titted women (like you) fighting and wrestling against larger big titted stronger bad rivals.
Go on as you like better and sorry but i hope you sometime will take some beating (and some molestation) from stronger heavier opponents. >:(

I'm sure that will happen. Can't win them all, y'know.  ;)

Out of curiosity, just how much bigger would you prefer?

Liked what you were doing.  Bringing in your man for some of those was also great.

I will still probably do that periodically- or at least link to related stories in the MvsM section.

I wouldn't change a thing. The best encounters were the ones with the more sexual overtones.

I plan on the matches still having a lot of sexual overtones, I'm planning on just dropping some of the gratuitous post match activities- especially in match...mostly like you see in the first few chapters. That was a holdover from my original writing that I did for volunteers on a non catfight site, which was much more focused on that aspect.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 03:24:28 PM by FyreCracka »

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 03:50:40 PM »
I think the format you have going so far works very well, so any minor tinkering you do is bound to just make it even better.

And of course, if you continue taking volunteers, consider this me trying to cut line to the front of the list. :D

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 04:24:41 PM »
I think the format you have going so far works very well, so any minor tinkering you do is bound to just make it even better.

And of course, if you continue taking volunteers, consider this me trying to cut line to the front of the list. :D

Grrr.....we still have unfinished business, Jessie!  ;)

I still have our rematch in my "pending" stories file. I'll eventually finish it and find a place to put it in.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 11:21:49 PM »
About your question what I love is bigger rivals but not to much. Not taller. Not muscular but more rounded than you. Like in Nemesis. Larger, with huge tit, heavier.  I can immagine the bad girl overpowering your slender body, bearhugging and crushing you. I love when the slim good girl fights but is overpowered and humiliated in test of strenght. That's my fetish. Size matters...

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 09:09:05 PM »
Love your stories FyreCracka. One of the things I like is the contrast between you and your opponents. Like in Nemesis your taller, thinner, blonde and Kim is shorter, stockier, brunette. Or in Fyre's Fight Journal ch.8, (the fight in the elevator was awesome) your a couple of inches taller, Miche is heaver and significantly more endowed. I like these types of match-ups, not sure who will win, you with your height and quickness advantage or you opponent with her weight and strength advantage.

I like the ideal of your stories becoming more catfight oriented and I'm looking forward to reading them.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 07:32:05 PM »
Love your stories FyreCracka. One of the things I like is the contrast between you and your opponents. Like in Nemesis your taller, thinner, blonde and Kim is shorter, stockier, brunette. Or in Fyre's Fight Journal ch.8, (the fight in the elevator was awesome) your a couple of inches taller, Miche is heaver and significantly more endowed. I like these types of match-ups, not sure who will win, you with your height and quickness advantage or you opponent with her weight and strength advantage.

I like the ideal of your stories becoming more catfight oriented and I'm looking forward to reading them.

The test of strenght in the elevator with larger and more endowed Miche in which you were overpowered is great!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 07:48:32 PM »

The test of strenght in the elevator with larger and more endowed Miche in which you were overpowered is great!

You guys sure like me losing!  :P

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 08:10:28 PM »
Miche here, sounds like fun and I’m all for it.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 08:44:57 PM »

Nooooo ;D ;D

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 08:54:31 PM »
Miche here, sounds like fun and I’m all for it.

One thing is for sure, there won't be much to rewrite with our fight. It was definitely a true catfight....maybe I'll get around to writing the rematch one of these days.  :)

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2019, 02:43:00 PM »

It's your own fault, for making it look so hot when you do!  :P