News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Can You Beat Her With One Hand Tied Behind Your Back?

• 3 Replies

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
Can You Beat Her With One Hand Tied Behind Your Back?
« on: February 04, 2019, 05:42:47 PM »
It’s been a while since I have done a poll here and I’d like to try something different.  A popular “Trash Talk” expression is, “I could beat her with one hand tied behind my back!”.

Well how about this:  Imagine two women clad in only bras, panties, stockings and garter belts.  Each woman has one hand tied behind her back attached to the garter belt.

If that sounds like something you’d like to try and especially if you have someone in mind to challenge please let me know and I will put together a poll! 

Show your rival that you are the better woman — even with one hand tied behind your back!!!!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
Re: Can You Beat Her With One Hand Tied Behind Your Back?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 09:34:42 AM »
Sounds like  fun
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 03:48:29 PM »
Sounds like  fun

Thanks for your comment Claudia.  I think I would be fun to watch two woman find a different way to beat her opponent.  Even the most experienced cat fighters would need to draw from tactics they weren’t used to using!
To make it even more challenging, the women should fight with only their “weaker” hand.  For example, a right-handed woman would fight with her left hand, etc....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 03:52:50 PM by ETC (etcaaf) »
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 11:24:08 PM »
Sounds like  fun
I agree....but letzte the two women Start not  only wearing bra and  panties..instead like they  are  dressed in  a  hotel  bar....

Thanks for your comment Claudia.  I think I would be fun to watch two woman find a different way to beat her opponent.  Even the most experienced cat fighters would need to draw from tactics they weren’t used to using!
To make it even more challenging, the women should fight with only their “weaker” hand.  For example, a right-handed woman would fight with her left hand, etc....
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women