News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

who should win this womenhood fight.

Christine Mom
22 (61.1%)
Madi Daughter
14 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: February 11, 2019, 07:03:45 PM

You think your grown up, little girl?

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
You think your grown up, little girl?
« on: February 04, 2019, 06:52:37 PM »
I think I'm ready, mom. Part 1
Warning: this is a story of mom vs daughter. Daughter of legal age coming of age. If you've read any of my past stories I am not a writer. I have story ideas but my writing style is not as good as most others on this site. This will have incest elements and involve catfighting, wrestling, tit and pussy fighting between a mother and her daughter. This is all fiction[./i]
Christine worked at a college as a physical coach. She looked great for being in her late 30's and had raised Madi to be a strong independent lady. Madi was in college and had been "saving" herself for the right guy. Christine, as her mom, had done everything she could to keep Madi from making the same mistake she had at getting pregnant before she was married. They had an arrangement that before Madi "gave in" to a boy she would have to prove she was women enough to handle the relationship. Madi invited Christine to visit her dorm. She roomed alone and after a night of drinking, eating and dancing she brought mom back to her room. She made sure mom was just drunk enough to give her the advantage. As both ladies sat on Madi's twin bed she said her Christine "mom, it's time we had that talk." Christine's eyes got big not thinking that her daughter had taken her threat seriously. Christine took a deep breath and said "ok, you want to settle this now?" Madi daid " yes". Christine looked around the room and realized that everything had already been moved leaving them with a good 10 x 10 area to settle their issues. It would start off  as a 36 year old  women vs 21 year old  girl and Madi hoped would end as a 36  women loosing to a 21 year old women. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:15:10 PM by ooreach »

Offline M_H

• My wife and I have fought other couples in bars.
Re: You think your grown up, little girl?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 07:43:31 PM »
I'm betting on mom!!
A route couple Like ( Bony and Clyde ) we have fought in bars and clubs. Fist fighting and in NHB, we have fought other couples. We loved that. We only lost a couple of times. We were in jail and Hospedles A few times.