News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hot Blonde American MILF Versus Exotic Brunette Indian MILF

• 5 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:03:57 PM »

Catfights are the most primal and erotic acts that two women can engage in.  Putting their body on the line  due to an insult, glance, or move that another woman made on her man.  The anticipation, the trash talk leading up to the 1st bitch slap, the need to totally dominate and humiliate another woman is the ultimate turn on.  The only thing that is hotter and more erotic is a catfight between two mothers who are fighting to protect their kids.  Like two mama bears, hell has no fury like two sexy hot MILFs tearing into each other.

Sandy would be what most people consider the ultimate MILF.  White, blonde, tan and a body that makes other women so jealous  Sandy is 5' 10" tall, 149 lbs and has a set of 38E that are gravity defying and cock stiffening.  Some people say she looks like Stormy Daniels.  Stormy Daniels wishes she was half as hot as Sandy!  She was recently divorced from her low life, cheating husband, but she took the worthless bastard for half of everything he had, which amounted to over $30 million in cash plus the 5,000 square feet house overlooking Los Angeles.  She lives there with her son Jeff and was quite happy.  Jeff just turned 18 and is a star swimmer on his team.  His 5' 11" frame was ripped from hours swimming and his young body didn't have an ounce of fat on it.

Sara was from India.  She was smaller than Sandy at 5' 3'', 115 pounds, with a tight sexy body and 34B tits.  She worked out daily with a yoga routine that made her curves even more defined.  Her ass defies gravity and it was the one feature where she beat Sandy.  Her son Ronnie was on the soccer team and at 5' 11' too, was the image of a young stud.

It was Friday evening when Sandy was upstairs and heard some music playing.  She looked out a window and saw Sara doing her yoga workout.  Sandy had to admit that she moved with grace and was extremely  flexible.  It seemed like Sara was looking up at the house, but not at the window Sandy was looking out of.  Sandy then heard some moaning coming from Jeff's bedroom.  She tip toes in from an adjoining bathroom and saw Jeff naked, standing by his window close to his bed, watching Sara exercise.   His right hand was stroking his massive 7.5 inch cock while his left hand slaps his balls.  She was shocked by his state of arousal and was hypnotized as he alternated between long slow stokes and fast short one.  She went back to the other room and watched Sara smiling at Jeff's window as she did a series of downward dog poses that show off her tight ass.  She went back in time to see Jeff explode.  He reached for a towel he had ready, but couldn't move fast enough, so he tried to cup his erupting cock with his left hand as his right hand continued to pump.  He finally fell back on the bed and used his left hand to slap his cum engorged balls, as he shot his cum all over his belly and chest.  Sandy continued to watch as his ejaculation finally started to slow down.  She was impressed and turned on by seeing her son blow his load all over himself and the bed.

She went downstairs to her room and got undressed.  She  hadn't realize until then how hard her nipples were and how wet her thong was.  She couldn't believe that brazen bitch was posing like  that knowing her son was jerking off.  She started to feel a rage building up inside of her. She was familiar with the rage.  She had been in many catfights in her life.  She knew the thrill of victory and dominating some cxnt and the agony of defeat and being humiliated.  She opened her dresser draw, pull out her favorite vibrator and inserted it into her soaking naked wet pussy.  She start to imagine fighting that brown slut and the fun she would have destroying her, pulling on her long silky brown hair, squeezing her firm tits and slapping her brown cxnt and ass.  Sandy soon arched her back, her large  tits thrusting in the air as she slammed all 8 inches of the vibrators into her vagina and exploded.  Once she cooled down and cleaned up, she started to work on her plan to catfight Sara....and  she knew she wanted to do it in front of both of their sons.

She waited until Saturday afternoon and put on her sexiest, sluttiest thong bikini, and then went out to the pool to sunbathe.  She started to put on her show once she saw Ronnie looking out of his bedroom window.  She started to slowly rub on her sun  screen, massaging her large cock stiffening tits, and then moving down to her belly and sexy long legs.  She could see Ronnie look right at her, naked and stroking his raging hard on.  She spread her legs wide and slide her right hand into her tiny thong when she heard "Stop teasing my son you old white cxnt!" and saw Sara at an upstairs open window.  "Go to hell, you brown whore!  Make me stop".  Sara slammed the window shut, but was soon coming into Sandy's backyard and up to Sandy who stood up.  "You fucking shank.  My son is jerking off all day long watching you.  His room is a sticky mess."  Sandy smiled and inhaled deeply, expanding her large chest even more.  "I guess he likes women with big tits, not small tits like yours".  Sara looked up at Sandy's house and saw Jeff naked too, jerking off as they argued.  "It's obvious our boys want to see us fight cxnt.  Why don't you and your son come over at 8 pm tonight and we can settle it as only two MILFs can" asked Sara.  "you're on bitch, now get your pathetic smelly brown  ass out of my backyard." replied Sandy.

Sandy was excited all day long waiting for 8 pm to arrive.  She put on a barely there slutty black thong bikini and wore 3 inch black high "fuck me" pump heels.    She covered herself with a large black mesh t-shirt.  Sandy and Jeff arrived promptly at 8 pm and Ronnie let them to their large living room which had all of the furniture moved away and rubber mats covered the floor.   Sara entered the room with an extremely tight white bikini.  Although not as small and slutty as Sandy's bikini, it covered her tight brown skin like a second skin.  She had applied a list layer of oil on her body, so her skin glisten and showed off her curves.  The two MILFS walked to the center of the room, where Sandy slowly removed the  mesh shirt, very slowly and seductively, putting on a show for the boys.  Ronnie's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the bikini  she was wearing.  Sara walked up to the big titted blonde and said "Let's discuss rules you big titted cow".  "Let's make it simple so even a dumb cxnt like you can understand them.  No punching to the face, but besides that anything goes" replies Sandy.  "Anything else you need to know" asked the white woman with a smirk on her face.  She no sooner had the words out of her moth when the smaller woman bitch slapped her hard with a right slap. Slap!  It was immediately followed by a back slap and then the brown skin woman grabbed the blonde's long blonde hair and start to pull it left and then right, never allowing Sandy to figure out which  direction she was going to be going.  Sandy had planned to remove her high  heels before the fight started,  but was caught by surprise by Sara attack.  The high heels made it hard for her to keep her balance as the Indian woman dragged her around the room as the boys cheer their moms on.

Sara kept spinning Sandy around until she was so dizzy she could barely stand.  She then grab the bigger girl's shoulders and moved in with a right knee that connected solidly with the big titted woman's pussy.  Smack!  Sandy let out a piercing  scream and double over. Sara lift her up by her hair and with her right hand ripped off the blonde's top, exposing Sandy's pride and joy.  Her creamy white tits contrasted with the deep tan she had over the rest of her heavenly body.  Her nipples were hard and her chest was heaving from breathing heavy.  Sara smiled as she start to slap and punch those large breasts, using them like a punching bag, as Sandy grunted with each slap and punch.  Sara smiled at the boys.  Noticing their erections she said, why don't you two take off your clothes, so you  can really enjoy the show?  I think it be a shame to keep your lovely cocks hidden as you cum".  The boys wasted no time and were soon naked, stroking their aching hard ons and smiling.

The smaller woman start to attack Sandy's abs, blasting them with lefts and rights.  "Ms big tits thought she was going to kick my ass.  Not so cocky now, are you, you fucking white slut cxnt!  I'll have you kissing my superior, tighter sexy brown ass by the end of the  night you fucking slut"  Sandy was barely standing now, trying to defend her abs and tits, legs spread wide for balance.  The target was too good to pass up so Sara launched three quick snap kicks to Sandy's pussy.  The look on the big breasted blonde was priceless.  She opened her mouth and screamed like a wounded animal and fell to her knees.  Sara followed up with two  more kicks to the American's woman's abs that sent Sandy flat on her back.  Sara jumped high and landed with her knees on the blonde's 38E tits. Ump!  screamed Sandy.  The smaller girl quickly pinned the bigger girl's arm with her knees.  "You  guys are going to love this.  The fake big titted slutty cxnt, not so much!".  Sara started to bitch slap beautiful Sandy's face again as the taller woman squirm in  an attempt to escape.

Sara reverse face sits the bigger white woman and pins her arms with her knees.  She starts to slap those gravity defying tits.  Slap, slap, slap!  "You brown cxnt.  I'm going to kill you!  Oh god...please stop!" Sandy cries as the Indian slaps and the punches her massive breasts.  The boys are busy pumping their raging hard ons as they  watch these two wildcats engage in  the ultimate showdown.  Sara starts groping Sandy's tits, squeezing them hard.  Sara scoots down a little further and then smiles at the boys.  "It's cxnt busting time!" as she slap, twist and punches the white woman's naked blonde pussy.  "Stop, stop, please stop!" begs Sandy as her glistening twat gets the beating of its life by the smaller woman.  Sara continues this until Sandy is nearly passed out.

Sara then stops and gets off of the Amazon blonde.  She walks up to the boys and starts stroking their manhoods and playing with  their engorged cum fill balls.  "Have you  liked the show  so far?  Looking at the size of your cocks I think you're having the time of your life.  Ever seen a woman milk another woman?  I bet you love for me to do it now."  Both boys shook their heads yes as Sara dragged Sandy over to her.  Sara sat down, spread her sexy oil legs spread eagle and lifts Sandy back to her until  she was cradled between her spread eagle legs, and she grapevines the blonde's sexy long tan legs and spreads them wide, exposing her beautiful soaking wet pussy.  Sandy was still in lala land.  Semi conscious at best from the brutal tit and cxnt beating that the smaller woman had given her.

The smaller woman cups the blonde's massive boobs and start squeezing and massaging them from the outside, with a firm but not too hard touch, stimulating the milk glands that have been dormant for so long.  She continues this until Sandy starts a low sexual moan of pleasure.  After a few more minutes of this, the brown goddess grips the large breasts harder so she can pull them out and away from each other in a 360 degrees motion and brings them back together hard so the tits slap against each other.  SMACK!  She does this very slowly at first, and gradually build up speed.  Sandy's moaning is getting louder now, and she lets out a loud moan each time her breasts are slapped together,  and then Sara starts the whole process over again.  The boys can't believe what they're seeing, as Jeff's mom breasts get larger as they fill with milk.  "American women think they're so sexually and exotic.  It take a real exotic Indian woman to know how to truly to humiliate a big titted slut whore by milking her as she suffers a forced orgasm.  The bitch is going to put a show on for you boys" 

Sandy is coming to now, pleading "please stop....what are you doing.....my tits are so sore.....so sensitive" as she looks down and see that her pride and joys are two cup sizes bigger!  "no this isn't possible" as she stats to squirms, her hands griping he rubber mats as Sara keeps massaging her milk bags, forcing more milk into her tits.  "What's the matter ms American big tits?  Didn't think a small Indian woman could kick your pathetic flabby white ass and milk you  like a cow?  Come on Sandy....moo for me.  Moo for me like a dairy cow and I'll release your milk and ease your suffering."  Sandy is now pulling on her long blonde hair, crying, squirming, begging and pleading... "Please milk me......my tits can't take anymore......please....oh shit......mooooo, mmmmmooooooo, mmmmmoooooo".   "watch this boys,  She's going to blow like a volcano, and I'm sure you will too."  Sara stops the breast technique but instead slide her brown fingers done the bigger girl's tight tan body until they reach her pussy and starts playing with it, pulling on the engorged pussy lips, rubbing her hard clit and fingers her vagina.

Sandy hips start to hump in time to Sara's brown fingers pumping in and out of her white twat.  Sandy is biting her bottom lip, pulling her hair, breathing heavy, chest expanding as she sucks in air.  Sara says "She's going to blow boys!" as she used her long sharp nails to pinch, twist and tug on Sandy's diamond hard nipples.  "Shit, oh shit, oh fucking  dear god!" screams the tan buxom babe, as milk starts to shoot out of her massive cock stiffening tits, first in spurts as the smaller woman then starts slapping Sandy's twat hard, causing her pussy and tits to explode in unison, milk and pussy cum shooting out as her body is rocked by a massive orgasm.  Not to be out done, the two boys are also exploding, shooting their hot sticky white cum all over Sandy and even some on Sara.  Sara's eyes are really big seeing this, as she stands up and lets the bigger girl fall to the matt on her back, her tits and pussy still erupting, and says, "I always wanted to suck on some white cock" as she takes Jeff's cock into her moist mouth and he explodes again.  Sara swallows it all like the pro she is until she can't take anymore, and some of Jeff's cum  starts drooling out of her pretty lips.  The Indian woman is stroking the white's boy massive cock with one hand as she uses the other hand to rub out an orgasm from her still bikini clad pussy.  Ronnie is watching all of the action as he strokes his cum until he empties all of the cum  that is in his brown balls.  All four collapse, totally exhausted from what has just happened.

Sara is purring like a kitten, licking the cum off of her face, as her head is lifted violently into the air.  Sandy has a hold of her long brown hair as she pulls the smaller woman to her feet.  "You fucking cock sucking bitch!  You're going to pay for abusing my body and milking my tits you worthless whore" as she drags her around the room, bitch slapping her pretty face, similar to what Sara had previously done to her, but with much more force.  She throws the smaller girl to one side of the room and then grabs her, slams a fist into her tight sexy brown belly and grabs her hair or arms to only to toss her to the outside of the room, using her superior size and strength to dominate Sara.  Sandy had removed her fuck me high heels pump to ensure she  doesn't lose her balance this  time.  Sara is covered in the oil she originally applied at the start of the fight, sweet and cum, so it's hard for Sandy to get a good hold  sometimes,  She uses the white bikini  as a hand hold and this is soon ripped from the smaller titted girl's body.  The boys are rock hard again, surprised that Sandy has not only recovered, but is dominating the fight now.  They  cheer on the blonde Amazon goddess as she drags the smaller by  her long dark brown hair around the room, slapping her pretty face and small firm tits.

Sandy decides to put her strength on display as she lifts Sara up and puts in her a bear hug, pancaking flat her smaller 34B tits.  The poor smaller girl is grunting as Sandy tightens the hold, as Jeff encourages her to "flatten and demolish those small brown titties".  Even her own son Ronnie is cheering on the Amazon blonde as Sandy's huge tits pancake flats Sara's smaller breasts.  Sandy finally lets go and the Indian woman falls to the matt hard.  Sandy immediately lifts her up again, this time feet first, draping Sara's legs over her shoulders, with Sara back against the white's woman's belly.  Sara's brown pussy is inches away from Sandy's face.  Sandy makes a crunch up face like she is smelling something bad.  "It smells like  an animal went up her nasty  brown twat and died.  You need to stay away from nasty brown pussy Jeff.  They're all cum filled slutty whores".  Both Jeff and Ronnie laugh as they strokes their cocks.

Sandy is a tour de force using her superior strength and knowledge to have her way with the smaller woman, doing anything she wanted to her.  She let Sara down, but proceeded to use a series of holds to punish and expose her tight sexy brown body.  She put her in a crushing Boston crab, drawing cries of protest as Sara's free hands pounded the mat.  From there she put in a camel clutch, trash talking and playing it up for the boys.  A series of scissors holds had Sara begging Sandy to stop as Sandy used her sexy tan legs to crush the smaller woman's head, tits, abs and ass.  Sandy had the brown slut's head in a scissor hold, Sara's pretty face an inch away from Sandy's glistening pussy.  Sara sticks out her tongue in an attempt to taste Sandy's twat.  Sandy tighten her leg hold and said "You don't get to lick my superior white pussy until I tell you to whore!"

She let go of Sara but rolled her on to her stomach, and mounted her, facing her sweet tight brown ass.  She proceed to slap the well shaped and naked ass of the Indian woman.  Slap, slap, slap.  Sara was crying like a baby now and the guy were stroking their cocks in time with Sandy's s ass spanking.  Sandy finally stop the spanking when the brown bitch's ass is a dark shade of crimson red.  She rolls the smaller girl on her back and proceeds to maul her tits.  She slaps, squeezes and pancake her smaller tits flat as Sara is screaming.  "Oh goawd....please stop abusing my titties....you're killing me bitch!"  The bigger woman reverse face sits the crying woman and starts her cxnt attack.  She pulls and twists on the smaller girl's womanhood and rips out by the roots the tiny sexy landing strip of dark pussy hair, lifting Sara up by her shapely sexy hips only to  crash down once the pussy hair is ripped free.  The blonde proceeds to start punching the now naked brown cxnt.  SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!  Sara is howling like a wounded animal "Aaaaaaaaawwwww....stop! please stop!  You're killing my pussy!!!  You win.  You're the better woman."

Sandy stops the torture, accepting Sara's surrender.  She orders the defeated brown woman on her hands and knees, her sexy shapely ass high in the air, and tell Jeff to ""fuck  her brains out",  while she order Sara "suck your son's cock, you worthless, pathetic, brown slut whore".  Jeff wastes no time as he gets on his knees and rams his large white cock into Sara sore pussy.  Sara is pleading with Sandy not to make her give her own son a blowjob, so Sandy grab her by her brown hair and lifts it up a few inches and slaps her face hard.  "Open that cock sucking mouth of your bitch, or I'll rip your head bald, just like I did that nasty smelly cxnt of yours".  The smaller girl obeys and Ronnie slide his cock in.  Sandy tells him not to move, as she lifts Sara's head up by her hair and then pulls it down, forcing Sara to move up and down Ronnie's brown erection.    Sandy is watching her son fuck the defeated Sara like a rag doll, slamming his manhood in and out, faster and faster, as she lifts Sara's head up and down, as Ronnie starts to pump his hips in time, driving his brown cock deeper and deeper into his own mother's mouth.  Sandy tells the guys to go faster as Sara squirms in sexual pleasure and humiliation, as her pussy and face get the best fucks of her life.  Ronnie starts to a primal grunt as he explodes and Sara moans as her tight sexy brown starts to spasms.  Sandy holds Sara's head down on Ronnie's cock as he cums.  Ronnie cums so hard that Sara can't swallow all of hot sticky white cum, as Sandy lifts her head off of his cock, and tells Ronnie "Give your mom a nice cum facial" as he strokes his cock and shoots his remaining cum all over his mom's face.    Sandy takes Sara's long hair and rubs it all over her cum soaked wet, leaving it sticky and matted with her own son's cum.

Sandy tells the guys to take a break as she order Sara to lay on her back.  The smaller brown woman follows her orders like the good dominated cxnt slut she is.  Sandy squats down on her knees, her dripping wet naked pussy inches from Sara's face.  "Admit it slut, you always wanted to eat my  white pussy.  Admit that all American women are better than Indian sluts and I'll let you eat my pussy.  Jeff, Ronnie and I all know you want to, now admit to all of us how much a cum slut whore you are".  The American woman slaps the Indian woman's face over and over.  "Say it you pathetic bitch.  You  know you want my white pussy".  Sara finally says "Yes, I want your white pussy.  White American women are superior to Indian women.  I want to eat your white pussy and have you cum on my face".  Sandy smiles as she scoots forward and lowers her naked blonde pussy onto Sara face.  "Eat me bitch!"  commands the Amazon Sandy.  Sara starts to lick, suck and eat Sandy's pussy as her brown hands caress Sandy's sexy white ass.   

Sandy is a wild woman as she bounces up and down on Sara's beautiful brown face, using her naked white pussy to rape the defeated woman's face.  Sandy's cock stiffening tits are bouncing as she grabs Sara by her hair and forces her to stick her tongue  in deeper to her pussy.  "Yes, that's a good little brown slut.  Lick my pussy clean bitch.  Make me cum all over your nasty cum  stained face you horny Indian cxnt" as Sandy hips hump faster and faster until finally she throws her head back and lets out a loud sexual scream as she shoot her pussy cum all over Sara's face.  As soon as she recovers from the intense orgasm, Sandy looks Sara in her cum soaked face and says "I seem to recall you telling me that I be kissing that smelly brown ass of yours....pucker up girl, you're going to see perfection as I sit my white ass on your face".  Sandy gets up and turns around, resting her sexy hips right on Sara's face, muffling Sara pleads not to do it.  "Kiss my ass bitch.  Get your tongue up there nice and deep".  Sandy humps her ass all over Sara's face and is soon moaning in sexual pleasure.  "Oh yes bitch, that it.  Lick my asshole....mmmmmm....oh fuck....you're such a nasty brown slut".  Sandy reaches forward and grabs the smaller girl's feet as pulls back slower, as she folds Sara's tight sexy body back.  "Watch this guys.  You're going to love it" as she continues to pull back until she has the poor defeated Indian woman in a perfectly executed matchbook pin.  Sara's feet nearly touching her head, with her tight brown ass spread wide, giving Sandy and the guys a perfect view of her cute brown asshole and pink twat.  "Here's a belated birthday present Jeff.  Fuck her in the ass!  I know you think her ass is the 8th wonder of the world.  Fuck the shit out of this slut!"   

Jeff didn't have to told twice as got on his knees and Sandy lowers Sara's tight ass a bit lower, so it be at the perfect angle for Jeff to full penetrate her sexy ass.  Jeff grabs the smaller woman's sexy hips as he presses the top  of his erect cock on her asshole.  Sandy lifts her ass just enough so Sara's cries to stop could be heard.  "Please stop, oh god....I've never been fucked in the ass before....he's too big...no, no. noooooooo" as Jeff slides his cock deep inside her ass.  Jeff is soon sliding his firm hard cock in and out of the Indian's woman asshole hole.  His 7.5 inch cock going fully in then out, and his once again cum engorged balls slapping her ass. He alternates the speed, sometimes short fast storks and other times long, slow  strokes.  Sara cries to stop are now more the sounds of a woman on an erotic journey to an unexplored world.  "Ummmmm.....oh shit......feels so good" as Jeff is grunting like he's in a primal sexually trance.  "Fuck her hard Jeff.  Make your mom proud.  Show her how much better white men are than those slimy brown cocks".   Sara's sexy legs are going in spasms as Jeff gives her the fuck of her life.  Sara is screaming "Oh god yes, fuck the shit out of me.  Oh my fucking god....please don't stop.  Oh shit, oh  shit,oh sshit......I'm cummmiiiinnnnnggggg! as both her and Jeff explode in unison.

Jeff slides his cock out and collapses on the ground.  Sandy let's go of Sara's legs and they slam to the floor, still shacking violently as her whole body is still in the throes of an earth shattering orgasm.  Sandy reaches down and grabs Sara's cum matted hair and pulls her to her knees.  She calls Ronnie over who has a hard on so bad that his balls must be aching.  "Look at what you did to your son, you ass fucking whore.  He's all hard again and needs some relive and you're going to give it to him.  Suck his cock and swallow every drop or I'll pound your tits and pussy again so hard that you'll be in bed for the next month.  And after you  swallowed every drop of your son's previous cum, I want you to suck your shit off of my son's white cock slut!"  "Oh god no!" pleads Sara. "I can't do that to my son again, it's so nasty and wrong".  Ronnie didn't have a problem the 1st time, or now with it, as he moved closer, until his cock was right in his mom's face.  She reluctantly opened her pretty mouth, and her son slammed his rock hard cock deep into her wet moist mouth.   "MMmmmm mmmmmm" was the only sound Sara made as her son fucked her face.  Salvia was oozing out of her mouth as Ronnie slide his manhood in and out.  He soon  shoots his load and Sara swallowed every drop like any  good slutty cum whore would do.  Jeff was next and  he entered her mouth, as soon as Ronnie pulled out.  Sandy laughed as she watched "Yeah, you're such a slutty horny cum twat, licking your shit off of my son's superior white cock.  I hope you know your place now".  The boys and Sandy laughed, but Sara just kept on sucking until Jeff was moaning in ecstasy.  Sandy pull his cock out as he was about to cum, and use her hands to drive him over the  edge, as he sprayed Sara's face and tits with his love juices.   

While the boys were busy fucking the Indian MILF's face, Sandy was busy getting ready for the grand finale.  She puts on a thick 8 inch strappie and throws Sara on her face right after the boys are done cumming all over her.  She slams the 8 inch strappie deep inside Sara's tight twat as Sara lets out a loud scream.  Sandy wastes no time, slamming her cock in and out of the smaller girl's abused pussy.  Sandy is bitch slapping Sara's face as she fuck her pussy like it has never been fucked before.  She then starts slapping the smaller woman's tits.  "Who's my brown bitch?  Who likes to eat white pussy and kiss ass?"  Say it you worthless piece of shit!"  "I am!  I'm your brown cum slut bitch! screams Sara.  Sandy is a woman possessed as she slams the strappie in and out, faster and faster.  It's a hard fuck, a mean fuck, a "I'm making you my  bitch fuck".  Sara is screaming now "GGGggggaaaaawwwwwddddd.  Fuck me, fuck me.....shit. oh shit......too big.......fuck.....don't stop....I'm cumming!!!" as she explodes from Sandy's expert fucking.

The boys and Sandy spend the rest of the night using Sara as their sex toy.  She is caked in cum, from head to toe by the end of the evening.  Sandy has a last act of humiliation in store for the brown MILF.  She stands and  straddles the defeated woman and says "Time to clean up you nasty cum slut whore" as she pulls the brown woman's face inches away from her white pussy and lets loose a stream of piss all over Sara's beautiful face.  Sandy then picks up her items and walks away with Jeff to her house.  "Don't ever forget that white women are superior  to Indian women you nasty bitch, or I'll have to come over again and kick your ass, and next time I won't be so nice.  Sara's head is bowed in defeat, but she flips the white one the finger as soon as she is around the corner, already planning her revenge.

Catfights are the most primal and erotic acts that two women can engage in.  Putting their body on the line  due to an insult, glance, or move that another woman made on her man.  The anticipation, the trash talk leading up to the 1st bitch slap, the need to totally dominate and humiliate another woman is the ultimate turn on.  The only thing that is hotter and more erotic is a catfight between two mothers who are fighting to protect their kids.  Like two mama bears, hell has no fury like two sexy hot MILFs tearing into each other.

Sandy would be what most people consider the ultimate MILF.  White, blonde, tan and a body that makes other women so jealous  Sandy is 5' 10" tall, 149 lbs and has a set of 38E that are gravity defying and cock stiffening.  Some people say she looks like Stormy Daniels.  Stormy Daniels wishes she was half as hot as Sandy!  She was recently divorced from her low life, cheating husband, but she took the worthless bastard for half of everything he had, which amounted to over $30 million in cash plus the 5,000 square feet house overlooking Los Angeles.  She lives there with her son Jeff and was quite happy.  Jeff just turned 18 and is a star swimmer on his team.  His 5' 11" frame was ripped from hours swimming and his young body didn't have an ounce of fat on it.

Sara was from India.  She was smaller than Sandy at 5' 3'', 115 pounds, with a tight sexy body and 34B tits.  She worked out daily with a yoga routine that made her curves even more defined.  Her ass defies gravity and it was the one feature where she beat Sandy.  Her son Ronnie was on the soccer team and at 5' 11' too, was the image of a young stud.

It was Friday evening when Sandy was upstairs and heard some music playing.  She looked out a window and saw Sara doing her yoga workout.  Sandy had to admit that she moved with grace and was extremely  flexible.  It seemed like Sara was looking up at the house, but not at the window Sandy was looking out of.  Sandy then heard some moaning coming from Jeff's bedroom.  She tip toes in from an adjoining bathroom and saw Jeff naked, standing by his window close to his bed, watching Sara exercise.   His right hand was stroking his massive 7.5 inch cock while his left hand slaps his balls.  She was shocked by his state of arousal and was hypnotized as he alternated between long slow stokes and fast short one.  She went back to the other room and watched Sara smiling at Jeff's window as she did a series of downward dog poses that show off her tight ass.  She went back in time to see Jeff explode.  He reached for a towel he had ready, but couldn't move fast enough, so he tried to cup his erupting cock with his left hand as his right hand continued to pump.  He finally fell back on the bed and used his left hand to slap his cum engorged balls, as he shot his cum all over his belly and chest.  Sandy continued to watch as his ejaculation finally started to slow down.  She was impressed and turned on by seeing her son blow his load all over himself and the bed.

She went downstairs to her room and got undressed.  She  hadn't realize until then how hard her nipples were and how wet her thong was.  She couldn't believe that brazen bitch was posing like  that knowing her son was jerking off.  She started to feel a rage building up inside of her. She was familiar with the rage.  She had been in many catfights in her life.  She knew the thrill of victory and dominating some cxnt and the agony of defeat and being humiliated.  She opened her dresser draw, pull out her favorite vibrator and inserted it into her soaking naked wet pussy.  She start to imagine fighting that brown slut and the fun she would have destroying her, pulling on her long silky brown hair, squeezing her firm tits and slapping her brown cxnt and ass.  Sandy soon arched her back, her large  tits thrusting in the air as she slammed all 8 inches of the vibrators into her vagina and exploded.  Once she cooled down and cleaned up, she started to work on her plan to catfight Sara....and  she knew she wanted to do it in front of both of their sons.

She waited until Saturday afternoon and put on her sexiest, sluttiest thong bikini, and then went out to the pool to sunbathe.  She started to put on her show once she saw Ronnie looking out of his bedroom window.  She started to slowly rub on her sun  screen, massaging her large cock stiffening tits, and then moving down to her belly and sexy long legs.  She could see Ronnie look right at her, naked and stroking his raging hard on.  She spread her legs wide and slide her right hand into her tiny thong when she heard "Stop teasing my son you old white cxnt!" and saw Sara at an upstairs open window.  "Go to hell, you brown whore!  Make me stop".  Sara slammed the window shut, but was soon coming into Sandy's backyard and up to Sandy who stood up.  "You fucking shank.  My son is jerking off all day long watching you.  His room is a sticky mess."  Sandy smiled and inhaled deeply, expanding her large chest even more.  "I guess he likes women with big tits, not small tits like yours".  Sara looked up at Sandy's house and saw Jeff naked too, jerking off as they argued.  "It's obvious our boys want to see us fight cxnt.  Why don't you and your son come over at 8 pm tonight and we can settle it as only two MILFs can" asked Sara.  "you're on bitch, now get your pathetic smelly brown  ass out of my backyard." replied Sandy.

Sandy was excited all day long waiting for 8 pm to arrive.  She put on a barely there slutty black thong bikini and wore 3 inch black high "fuck me" pump heels.    She covered herself with a large black mesh t-shirt.  Sandy and Jeff arrived promptly at 8 pm and Ronnie let them to their large living room which had all of the furniture moved away and rubber mats covered the floor.   Sara entered the room with an extremely tight white bikini.  Although not as small and slutty as Sandy's bikini, it covered her tight brown skin like a second skin.  She had applied a list layer of oil on her body, so her skin glisten and showed off her curves.  The two MILFS walked to the center of the room, where Sandy slowly removed the  mesh shirt, very slowly and seductively, putting on a show for the boys.  Ronnie's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the bikini  she was wearing.  Sara walked up to the big titted blonde and said "Let's discuss rules you big titted cow".  "Let's make it simple so even a dumb cxnt like you can understand them.  No punching to the face, but besides that anything goes" replies Sandy.  "Anything else you need to know" asked the white woman with a smirk on her face.  She no sooner had the words out of her moth when the smaller woman bitch slapped her hard with a right slap. Slap!  It was immediately followed by a back slap and then the brown skin woman grabbed the blonde's long blonde hair and start to pull it left and then right, never allowing Sandy to figure out which  direction she was going to be going.  Sandy had planned to remove her high  heels before the fight started,  but was caught by surprise by Sara attack.  The high heels made it hard for her to keep her balance as the Indian woman dragged her around the room as the boys cheer their moms on.

Sara kept spinning Sandy around until she was so dizzy she could barely stand.  She then grab the bigger girl's shoulders and moved in with a right knee that connected solidly with the big titted woman's pussy.  Smack!  Sandy let out a piercing  scream and double over. Sara lift her up by her hair and with her right hand ripped off the blonde's top, exposing Sandy's pride and joy.  Her creamy white tits contrasted with the deep tan she had over the rest of her heavenly body.  Her nipples were hard and her chest was heaving from breathing heavy.  Sara smiled as she start to slap and punch those large breasts, using them like a punching bag, as Sandy grunted with each slap and punch.  Sara smiled at the boys.  Noticing their erections she said, why don't you two take off your clothes, so you  can really enjoy the show?  I think it be a shame to keep your lovely cocks hidden as you cum".  The boys wasted no time and were soon naked, stroking their aching hard ons and smiling.

The smaller woman start to attack Sandy's abs, blasting them with lefts and rights.  "Ms big tits thought she was going to kick my ass.  Not so cocky now, are you, you fucking white slut cxnt!  I'll have you kissing my superior, tighter sexy brown ass by the end of the  night you fucking slut"  Sandy was barely standing now, trying to defend her abs and tits, legs spread wide for balance.  The target was too good to pass up so Sara launched three quick snap kicks to Sandy's pussy.  The look on the big breasted blonde was priceless.  She opened her mouth and screamed like a wounded animal and fell to her knees.  Sara followed up with two  more kicks to the American's woman's abs that sent Sandy flat on her back.  Sara jumped high and landed with her knees on the blonde's 38E tits. Ump!  screamed Sandy.  The smaller girl quickly pinned the bigger girl's arm with her knees.  "You  guys are going to love this.  The fake big titted slutty cxnt, not so much!".  Sara started to bitch slap beautiful Sandy's face again as the taller woman squirm in  an attempt to escape.

Sara reverse face sits the bigger white woman and pins her arms with her knees.  She starts to slap those gravity defying tits.  Slap, slap, slap!  "You brown cxnt.  I'm going to kill you!  Oh god...please stop!" Sandy cries as the Indian slaps and the punches her massive breasts.  The boys are busy pumping their raging hard ons as they  watch these two wildcats engage in  the ultimate showdown.  Sara starts groping Sandy's tits, squeezing them hard.  Sara scoots down a little further and then smiles at the boys.  "It's cxnt busting time!" as she slap, twist and punches the white woman's naked blonde pussy.  "Stop, stop, please stop!" begs Sandy as her glistening twat gets the beating of its life by the smaller woman.  Sara continues this until Sandy is nearly passed out.

Sara then stops and gets off of the Amazon blonde.  She walks up to the boys and starts stroking their manhoods and playing with  their engorged cum fill balls.  "Have you  liked the show  so far?  Looking at the size of your cocks I think you're having the time of your life.  Ever seen a woman milk another woman?  I bet you love for me to do it now."  Both boys shook their heads yes as Sara dragged Sandy over to her.  Sara sat down, spread her sexy oil legs spread eagle and lifts Sandy back to her until  she was cradled between her spread eagle legs, and she grapevines the blonde's sexy long tan legs and spreads them wide, exposing her beautiful soaking wet pussy.  Sandy was still in lala land.  Semi conscious at best from the brutal tit and cxnt beating that the smaller woman had given her.

The smaller woman cups the blonde's massive boobs and start squeezing and massaging them from the outside, with a firm but not too hard touch, stimulating the milk glands that have been dormant for so long.  She continues this until Sandy starts a low sexual moan of pleasure.  After a few more minutes of this, the brown goddess grips the large breasts harder so she can pull them out and away from each other in a 360 degrees motion and brings them back together hard so the tits slap against each other.  SMACK!  She does this very slowly at first, and gradually build up speed.  Sandy's moaning is getting louder now, and she lets out a loud moan each time her breasts are slapped together,  and then Sara starts the whole process over again.  The boys can't believe what they're seeing, as Jeff's mom breasts get larger as they fill with milk.  "American women think they're so sexually and exotic.  It take a real exotic Indian woman to know how to truly to humiliate a big titted slut whore by milking her as she suffers a forced orgasm.  The bitch is going to put a show on for you boys" 

Sandy is coming to now, pleading "please stop....what are you doing.....my tits are so sore.....so sensitive" as she looks down and see that her pride and joys are two cup sizes bigger!  "no this isn't possible" as she stats to squirms, her hands griping he rubber mats as Sara keeps massaging her milk bags, forcing more milk into her tits.  "What's the matter ms American big tits?  Didn't think a small Indian woman could kick your pathetic flabby white ass and milk you  like a cow?  Come on Sandy....moo for me.  Moo for me like a dairy cow and I'll release your milk and ease your suffering."  Sandy is now pulling on her long blonde hair, crying, squirming, begging and pleading... "Please milk me......my tits can't take anymore......please....oh shit......mooooo, mmmmmooooooo, mmmmmoooooo".   "watch this boys,  She's going to blow like a volcano, and I'm sure you will too."  Sara stops the breast technique but instead slide her brown fingers done the bigger girl's tight tan body until they reach her pussy and starts playing with it, pulling on the engorged pussy lips, rubbing her hard clit and fingers her vagina.

Sandy hips start to hump in time to Sara's brown fingers pumping in and out of her white twat.  Sandy is biting her bottom lip, pulling her hair, breathing heavy, chest expanding as she sucks in air.  Sara says "She's going to blow boys!" as she used her long sharp nails to pinch, twist and tug on Sandy's diamond hard nipples.  "Shit, oh shit, oh fucking  dear god!" screams the tan buxom babe, as milk starts to shoot out of her massive cock stiffening tits, first in spurts as the smaller woman then starts slapping Sandy's twat hard, causing her pussy and tits to explode in unison, milk and pussy cum shooting out as her body is rocked by a massive orgasm.  Not to be out done, the two boys are also exploding, shooting their hot sticky white cum all over Sandy and even some on Sara.  Sara's eyes are really big seeing this, as she stands up and lets the bigger girl fall to the matt on her back, her tits and pussy still erupting, and says, "I always wanted to suck on some white cock" as she takes Jeff's cock into her moist mouth and he explodes again.  Sara swallows it all like the pro she is until she can't take anymore, and some of Jeff's cum  starts drooling out of her pretty lips.  The Indian woman is stroking the white's boy massive cock with one hand as she uses the other hand to rub out an orgasm from her still bikini clad pussy.  Ronnie is watching all of the action as he strokes his cum until he empties all of the cum  that is in his brown balls.  All four collapse, totally exhausted from what has just happened.

Sara is purring like a kitten, licking the cum off of her face, as her head is lifted violently into the air.  Sandy has a hold of her long brown hair as she pulls the smaller woman to her feet.  "You fucking cock sucking bitch!  You're going to pay for abusing my body and milking my tits you worthless whore" as she drags her around the room, bitch slapping her pretty face, similar to what Sara had previously done to her, but with much more force.  She throws the smaller girl to one side of the room and then grabs her, slams a fist into her tight sexy brown belly and grabs her hair or arms to only to toss her to the outside of the room, using her superior size and strength to dominate Sara.  Sandy had removed her fuck me high heels pump to ensure she  doesn't lose her balance this  time.  Sara is covered in the oil she originally applied at the start of the fight, sweet and cum, so it's hard for Sandy to get a good hold  sometimes,  She uses the white bikini  as a hand hold and this is soon ripped from the smaller titted girl's body.  The boys are rock hard again, surprised that Sandy has not only recovered, but is dominating the fight now.  They  cheer on the blonde Amazon goddess as she drags the smaller by  her long dark brown hair around the room, slapping her pretty face and small firm tits.

Sandy decides to put her strength on display as she lifts Sara up and puts in her a bear hug, pancaking flat her smaller 34B tits.  The poor smaller girl is grunting as Sandy tightens the hold, as Jeff encourages her to "flatten and demolish those small brown titties".  Even her own son Ronnie is cheering on the Amazon blonde as Sandy's huge tits pancake flats Sara's smaller breasts.  Sandy finally lets go and the Indian woman falls to the matt hard.  Sandy immediately lifts her up again, this time feet first, draping Sara's legs over her shoulders, with Sara back against the white's woman's belly.  Sara's brown pussy is inches away from Sandy's face.  Sandy makes a crunch up face like she is smelling something bad.  "It smells like  an animal went up her nasty  brown twat and died.  You need to stay away from nasty brown pussy Jeff.  They're all cum filled slutty whores".  Both Jeff and Ronnie laugh as they strokes their cocks.

Sandy is a tour de force using her superior strength and knowledge to have her way with the smaller woman, doing anything she wanted to her.  She let Sara down, but proceeded to use a series of holds to punish and expose her tight sexy brown body.  She put her in a crushing Boston crab, drawing cries of protest as Sara's free hands pounded the mat.  From there she put in a camel clutch, trash talking and playing it up for the boys.  A series of scissors holds had Sara begging Sandy to stop as Sandy used her sexy tan legs to crush the smaller woman's head, tits, abs and ass.  Sandy had the brown slut's head in a scissor hold, Sara's pretty face an inch away from Sandy's glistening pussy.  Sara sticks out her tongue in an attempt to taste Sandy's twat.  Sandy tighten her leg hold and said "You don't get to lick my superior white pussy until I tell you to whore!"

She let go of Sara but rolled her on to her stomach, and mounted her, facing her sweet tight brown ass.  She proceed to slap the well shaped and naked ass of the Indian woman.  Slap, slap, slap.  Sara was crying like a baby now and the guy were stroking their cocks in time with Sandy's s ass spanking.  Sandy finally stop the spanking when the brown bitch's ass is a dark shade of crimson red.  She rolls the smaller girl on her back and proceeds to maul her tits.  She slaps, squeezes and pancake her smaller tits flat as Sara is screaming.  "Oh goawd....please stop abusing my titties....you're killing me bitch!"  The bigger woman reverse face sits the crying woman and starts her cxnt attack.  She pulls and twists on the smaller girl's womanhood and rips out by the roots the tiny sexy landing strip of dark pussy hair, lifting Sara up by her shapely sexy hips only to  crash down once the pussy hair is ripped free.  The blonde proceeds to start punching the now naked brown cxnt.  SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!  Sara is howling like a wounded animal "Aaaaaaaaawwwww....stop! please stop!  You're killing my pussy!!!  You win.  You're the better woman."

Sandy stops the torture, accepting Sara's surrender.  She orders the defeated brown woman on her hands and knees, her sexy shapely ass high in the air, and tell Jeff to ""fuck  her brains out",  while she order Sara "suck your son's cock, you worthless, pathetic, brown slut whore".  Jeff wastes no time as he gets on his knees and rams his large white cock into Sara sore pussy.  Sara is pleading with Sandy not to make her give her own son a blowjob, so Sandy grab her by her brown hair and lifts it up a few inches and slaps her face hard.  "Open that cock sucking mouth of your bitch, or I'll rip your head bald, just like I did that nasty smelly cxnt of yours".  The smaller girl obeys and Ronnie slide his cock in.  Sandy tells him not to move, as she lifts Sara's head up by her hair and then pulls it down, forcing Sara to move up and down Ronnie's brown erection.    Sandy is watching her son fuck the defeated Sara like a rag doll, slamming his manhood in and out, faster and faster, as she lifts Sara's head up and down, as Ronnie starts to pump his hips in time, driving his brown cock deeper and deeper into his own mother's mouth.  Sandy tells the guys to go faster as Sara squirms in sexual pleasure and humiliation, as her pussy and face get the best fucks of her life.  Ronnie starts to a primal grunt as he explodes and Sara moans as her tight sexy brown starts to spasms.  Sandy holds Sara's head down on Ronnie's cock as he cums.  Ronnie cums so hard that Sara can't swallow all of hot sticky white cum, as Sandy lifts her head off of his cock, and tells Ronnie "Give your mom a nice cum facial" as he strokes his cock and shoots his remaining cum all over his mom's face.    Sandy takes Sara's long hair and rubs it all over her cum soaked wet, leaving it sticky and matted with her own son's cum.

Sandy tells the guys to take a break as she order Sara to lay on her back.  The smaller brown woman follows her orders like the good dominated cxnt slut she is.  Sandy squats down on her knees, her dripping wet naked pussy inches from Sara's face.  "Admit it slut, you always wanted to eat my  white pussy.  Admit that all American women are better than Indian sluts and I'll let you eat my pussy.  Jeff, Ronnie and I all know you want to, now admit to all of us how much a cum slut whore you are".  The American woman slaps the Indian woman's face over and over.  "Say it you pathetic bitch.  You  know you want my white pussy".  Sara finally says "Yes, I want your white pussy.  White American women are superior to Indian women.  I want to eat your white pussy and have you cum on my face".  Sandy smiles as she scoots forward and lowers her naked blonde pussy onto Sara face.  "Eat me bitch!"  commands the Amazon Sandy.  Sara starts to lick, suck and eat Sandy's pussy as her brown hands caress Sandy's sexy white ass.   

Sandy is a wild woman as she bounces up and down on Sara's beautiful brown face, using her naked white pussy to rape the defeated woman's face.  Sandy's cock stiffening tits are bouncing as she grabs Sara by her hair and forces her to stick her tongue  in deeper to her pussy.  "Yes, that's a good little brown slut.  Lick my pussy clean bitch.  Make me cum all over your nasty cum  stained face you horny Indian cxnt" as Sandy hips hump faster and faster until finally she throws her head back and lets out a loud sexual scream as she shoot her pussy cum all over Sara's face.  As soon as she recovers from the intense orgasm, Sandy looks Sara in her cum soaked face and says "I seem to recall you telling me that I be kissing that smelly brown ass of yours....pucker up girl, you're going to see perfection as I sit my white ass on your face".  Sandy gets up and turns around, resting her sexy hips right on Sara's face, muffling Sara pleads not to do it.  "Kiss my ass bitch.  Get your tongue up there nice and deep".  Sandy humps her ass all over Sara's face and is soon moaning in sexual pleasure.  "Oh yes bitch, that it.  Lick my asshole....mmmmmm....oh fuck....you're such a nasty brown slut".  Sandy reaches forward and grabs the smaller girl's feet as pulls back slower, as she folds Sara's tight sexy body back.  "Watch this guys.  You're going to love it" as she continues to pull back until she has the poor defeated Indian woman in a perfectly executed matchbook pin.  Sara's feet nearly touching her head, with her tight brown ass spread wide, giving Sandy and the guys a perfect view of her cute brown asshole and pink twat.  "Here's a belated birthday present Jeff.  Fuck her in the ass!  I know you think her ass is the 8th wonder of the world.  Fuck the shit out of this slut!"   

Jeff didn't have to told twice as got on his knees and Sandy lowers Sara's tight ass a bit lower, so it be at the perfect angle for Jeff to full penetrate her sexy ass.  Jeff grabs the smaller woman's sexy hips as he presses the top  of his erect cock on her asshole.  Sandy lifts her ass just enough so Sara's cries to stop could be heard.  "Please stop, oh god....I've never been fucked in the ass before....he's too big...no, no. noooooooo" as Jeff slides his cock deep inside her ass.  Jeff is soon sliding his firm hard cock in and out of the Indian's woman asshole hole.  His 7.5 inch cock going fully in then out, and his once again cum engorged balls slapping her ass. He alternates the speed, sometimes short fast storks and other times long, slow  strokes.  Sara cries to stop are now more the sounds of a woman on an erotic journey to an unexplored world.  "Ummmmm.....oh shit......feels so good" as Jeff is grunting like he's in a primal sexually trance.  "Fuck her hard Jeff.  Make your mom proud.  Show her how much better white men are than those slimy brown cocks".   Sara's sexy legs are going in spasms as Jeff gives her the fuck of her life.  Sara is screaming "Oh god yes, fuck the shit out of me.  Oh my fucking god....please don't stop.  Oh shit, oh  shit,oh sshit......I'm cummmiiiinnnnnggggg! as both her and Jeff explode in unison.

Jeff slides his cock out and collapses on the ground.  Sandy let's go of Sara's legs and they slam to the floor, still shacking violently as her whole body is still in the throes of an earth shattering orgasm.  Sandy reaches down and grabs Sara's cum matted hair and pulls her to her knees.  She calls Ronnie over who has a hard on so bad that his balls must be aching.  "Look at what you did to your son, you ass fucking whore.  He's all hard again and needs some relive and you're going to give it to him.  Suck his cock and swallow every drop or I'll pound your tits and pussy again so hard that you'll be in bed for the next month.  And after you  swallowed every drop of your son's previous cum, I want you to suck your shit off of my son's white cock slut!"  "Oh god no!" pleads Sara. "I can't do that to my son again, it's so nasty and wrong".  Ronnie didn't have a problem the 1st time, or now with it, as he moved closer, until his cock was right in his mom's face.  She reluctantly opened her pretty mouth, and her son slammed his rock hard cock deep into her wet moist mouth.   "MMmmmm mmmmmm" was the only sound Sara made as her son fucked her face.  Salvia was oozing out of her mouth as Ronnie slide his manhood in and out.  He soon  shoots his load and Sara swallowed every drop like any  good slutty cum whore would do.  Jeff was next and  he entered her mouth, as soon as Ronnie pulled out.  Sandy laughed as she watched "Yeah, you're such a slutty horny cum twat, licking your shit off of my son's superior white cock.  I hope you know your place now".  The boys and Sandy laughed, but Sara just kept on sucking until Jeff was moaning in ecstasy.  Sandy pull his cock out as he was about to cum, and use her hands to drive him over the  edge, as he sprayed Sara's face and tits with his love juices.   

While the boys were busy fucking the Indian MILF's face, Sandy was busy getting ready for the grand finale.  She puts on a thick 8 inch strappie and throws Sara on her face right after the boys are done cumming all over her.  She slams the 8 inch strappie deep inside Sara's tight twat as Sara lets out a loud scream.  Sandy wastes no time, slamming her cock in and out of the smaller girl's abused pussy.  Sandy is bitch slapping Sara's face as she fuck her pussy like it has never been fucked before.  She then starts slapping the smaller woman's tits.  "Who's my brown bitch?  Who likes to eat white pussy and kiss ass?"  Say it you worthless piece of shit!"  "I am!  I'm your brown cum slut bitch! screams Sara.  Sandy is a woman possessed as she slams the strappie in and out, faster and faster.  It's a hard fuck, a mean fuck, a "I'm making you my  bitch fuck".  Sara is screaming now "GGGggggaaaaawwwwwddddd.  Fuck me, fuck me.....shit. oh shit......too big.......fuck.....don't stop....I'm cumming!!!" as she explodes from Sandy's expert fucking.

The boys and Sandy spend the rest of the night using Sara as their sex toy.  She is caked in cum, from head to toe by the end of the evening.  Sandy has a last act of humiliation in store for the brown MILF.  She stands and  straddles the defeated woman and says "Time to clean up you nasty cum slut whore" as she pulls the brown woman's face inches away from her white pussy and lets loose a stream of piss all over Sara's beautiful face.  Sandy then picks up her items and walks away with Jeff to her house.  "Don't ever forget that white women are superior  to Indian women you nasty bitch, or I'll have to come over again and kick your ass, and next time I won't be so nice.  Sara's head is bowed in defeat, but she flips the white one the finger as soon as she is around the corner, already planning her revenge.

Offline spike0002

Re: Hot Blonde American MILF Versus Exotic Brunette Indian MILF
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:03:05 AM »
Great story

Offline spike0002

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 09:51:50 PM »
A lot of times you have bigger larger breasted white women lose, Sara missed her chance to win but she is very sexy.

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 12:10:49 AM »
Very nice story.  Glad to see you’re still writing.  Any plans to write another Blondes Can’t Fight story?  Even better, any plans to get back to writing stories like you did on Sealingsfemfight.com? 

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 06:10:15 PM »
Really good story. Thank you.

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 05:47:31 PM »
A lot of times you have bigger larger breasted white women lose, Sara missed her chance to win but she is very sexy.

I thought I needed to give big titted blondes an overdue victory.