News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

site with catfight stories in foreign languages

• 2 Replies

Offline bolet

site with catfight stories in foreign languages
« on: February 09, 2019, 01:59:18 PM »
Hallo!

Let us collect sites with catfight stories in foreign languages!
It is not easy to find them without knowledges of the language, especially  when you need an account to enter them.
The Google translations are not so bad, so it makes sense to read them this way.
So, native speakers, post!

catfight-fans.com (German)
catfight-in-France.xooit.fr (French)
fscclub.com (Russian)

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: site with catfight stories in foreign languages
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 04:01:26 AM »
Hallo!

Let us collect sites with catfight stories in foreign languages!
It is not easy to find them without knowledges of the language, especially  when you need an account to enter them.
The Google translations are not so bad, so it makes sense to read them this way.
So, native speakers, post!

catfight-fans.com (German)
catfight-in-France.xooit.fr (French)
fscclub.com (Russian)

I figured someone else would weigh in on this and at the time I couldn't recall the site link.  I accidentally found it while looking for a 3D anime artist site so I'm going to add it since no one else has replied.  I'm sure there are at least 2 more out there but we can start with this one: 

http://katfitemaniak.blogspot.com/2011/01/erich-stanton-when-cats-tangle.html
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: site with catfight stories in foreign languages
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 10:47:42 AM »
Her name is Claudette, and she's a very bright college student. Every time we meet I tell her, that her explanation of the game theory was just brilliant. Elle s'appelle Claudette et elle étudie très fort. Chaque fois que nous nous rencontrons, je lui dis que son explication de la théorie des jeux était brillante.

Elle s'appelle Claudette et elle étudie très fort. Chaque fois que nous nous rencontrons, je lui dis que son explication de la théorie des jeux était brillante. Her name is Claudette and she is studying very hard. Every time we meet, I tell him that his explanation of game theory was brilliant.

So, I did a quick Google translate on a very simple phrase where it can be clearly seen that where the translator is impeccable from English into French, and understands that when you talk about a woman you still address them passively as lui, when you translate it back (and you can try, I didn't change a thing), the articifical intelligence backed translator doesn't catch up on the same intricacy and going simply by dictionary it of course translates it as him. In conclusion machine translators even with advancements are still bad, and such mistranslations are very common, therefore not to be used to enjoy a story or do so with the understanding that you have to do the bulk of it by making the cognitive connections a dictionary misses out on.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople