News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sexfighting League: Hunter vs Wildcat

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League: Hunter vs Wildcat
« on: February 10, 2019, 08:35:56 PM »

Hunter vs Wildcat

“The following contest is a special sex fight! The only way to win a fall is making your opponent orgasm! Introducing first, He is one half of the current reigning tag team champions, HUNTER!

“Ugly” by the Exies starts up, signaling my entrance.  Quickly double checking my attire, white wrestling trunks with blue wedges, dark boots, I stepped through the curtains, taking in the crowd as I made my way to the ring. Three falls from now, and I’ll finally be able to put my ex away. Nikky and I had been a team for a year and a half, wrestling as Hunter and The Wildcat, winning gold with the promotion and fending off all challengers for six months. But after we lost the belts to Dana and her partner we’d started arguing Nikky accused me of throwing the fight to my mentor Dana. Finally we broke up the team and feuded with each other in the singles division. After trading wins back and forth, Nikky challenged me to a three match series to settle things between us. Normally each fall in the standard three fall match could be won by submission, knock-out, or forced orgasm, but both of us had wanted to sexually dominate the other so we’d agreed to only count sexual submissions to win a fall. She’d taken the first match, sucking me into defeat and gloating over me but I’d come back in the second to fuck her into submission. We were all set to have our final rubber match when she suddenly left, leaving the promotion and our feud hanging without a resolution.

I’d moved on, having some success as a singles wrestler before teaming up with my new partner, Amy. We were the current tag champs, though we both took on singles challenges from time to time. I had just finished off Ashley in a singles and was stroking my load off on her chest when Nikky had suddenly shown up on the stage! She announced her return to the promotion, and dared me to take her on and finish our best of three. If I won, she would act as my and Amy’s valet for a month before leaving the promotion for good, but if she won then she and her new partner would get a shot at mine and Amy’s titles. Of course I accepted, which led to this moment, me in the ring waiting to finally finish off my ex for good.

“And his opponent, returning to the ring for the first time in two years, she is a former tag champion, The Wildcat!”

"Living Dead Girl" started up as Nikky sauntered to the ring, wearing simple white bra and panties outlined in dark blue, I’m sure matching my colors to mock me. She looked much the same as she had in our last match two years ago, a slim brunette with small tits and a cocky attitude. She slid under the ropes and leaned back in her corner, sizing me up with her stare.

“Sure you’re up for this, Nikky?” I taunted.

She smirked as she came out of the corner: “C’mon Jimmy, let’s see what you’ve got!”

Nikky and I came together in the center of the ring, locking up for our first clench in two years. I took control and pushed her back towards the corner she’d just vacated. I stretched her up and, continuing the mind games, gave her a little teasing smack on the side of her cheek as I let loose and backed away.

She flashed her eyes at me, came forward to clench again, then darted under my arms and smacked my ass as she spun away.

“Tit for tat, champ!” she called to me.

“Great idea!” I called back, and stepped forward to palm her small tits as we came back together.

She let out a breath and looked down at my hands working her chest through her bra as she wrapped her arms around mine and put her hands on my shoulders.

“Tits still as sensitive as ever?” I teased, shifting my grip to pinch at her nipples through the soft cloth.

She responded by leaning into me and pulling my head down into a searing kiss…teasing my tongue into a duel and bringing her leg forward to rub against my bulge.

“Not as sensitive as that dick,” she whispered against my lips, “I’ll have him crying out his submission in no time.”

I felt my cock stir in anticipation at her promise…

“Don’t worry, you can always suck me off after I’ve kicked your ass.”

“Big talk….”

I slid my hands under her bra to get a better grip on her nubs even as she slipped her hands off of my shoulders and down to my waist, her nimble fingers pulling at the waistband of my shorts. I brought my fingers back to her nipples, ready to pinch and twist them in the way that I remembered drove her wild when her fingers closed on my dick and HOLY SHIT! Fuck….my knees went weak and I froze as her fingers pulsed and curled and pulled at my cock, tapping the tip against her palm as she stroked me!

She looked up into my eyes with a fake innocent look as she gave me probably the best hand job of my life! “Problem champ?”

Shit, where did she learn this? After what felt like an eternity to my straining cock, I finally gathered myself to fight back. With a grunt I shoved her away, her hands popping free from my shorts as I tried to get control of my twitching dick.

“Aw, what’s wrong? A little hand job too much for the champ?” she trash talked me. “And see,” she cooed, “I told you I’d have him crying!”

Looking down at my crotch I saw a growing dark spot on my shorts where precum was leaking out of my dick and soaking through…damn. She’d really gotten to me with that grip. I came towards her, much more cautiously this time. She smirked knowingly at me and feinted towards my dick again, but I wasn’t fooled and swept her off her feet to the mat. I needed to wear her down and give my cock more time to recover, so I quickly puller her head into a reverse scissors and locked my ankles. She huffed and slapped at my thighs, but I simply grabbed her near arm and pulled it toward me, slapping her wrist to the mat and leaving her just one hand to push at my ankles. With one of her hands pinned and the other occupied I decided to help her out of her bra. Quickly undoing the catch I pulled it off her near shoulder and threw it to the side.

“That eager to see me naked again?” she ground out through the scissors.

I shrugged. “Not like there’s much to cover anyway.” Probably not the wisest thing I ever said to her.

Nikky made an outraged noise and redoubled her efforts to get free, finally kicking out her legs and popping free from my scissors. She then spun and dove on top of me, trying to pin me down as I struggled to contain her. She finally managed to raise up enough to drop a knee to my abdomen, stunning me enough to pull back and yank my shorts down and toss them out of the ring.

“Not like there’s much to cover anyway!” she sniped.

I rolled away and got up, trying to get my wind back after the shot to my stomach.

Nikky just smirked, then raised her hands and crooked her fingers at me, daring me to come get her.

With a growl I reach out and grabbed her, trapping her arms at her sides and locking in a bear hug that had her throwing back her head with a gasp as I bore down on her slim body.

“Nothing to say now?” I taunted, grinding our bodies together.  I only realized my mistake when she pulled her hips back a little and I felt her fingers slide back around my cock with those maddening, pulsing squeezes. Stupidly I bore down on the hug, trying to make her release her grip but she only let out a little grunt then grinned as she started to rapidly jerk my cock and pinch the tip.

“Squeezing me isn’t going to make it stop…”

I tried to keep up the hug, grinding her but it was useless.  A few more pulses from that damn hand robbed me of my strength… my arms simply wrapped around her in an embrace now as she leaned forward, nuzzling in so she could kiss and suck at my neck as her hands worked me over. I gave up my pointless hug and slipped my hand into her bottoms so I could probe and rub at her clit. She sighed onto my neck as my fingers slid into her folds, and her fingers pausing their assault encouraged me to pump my hand and press my palm against her…her hips swiveled and bucked against my hand but her fingers were moving again, feeling soooo good as they slid and pinched and jittered and teased…

Shit! Shit I was losing! The corners of Nikky’s mouth turned up in a smile as she felt more and more of my precum pump into her hand and coat her rapidly moving fingers. We stumbled around the ring, locked in our mutual attacks as my legs went weak. Finally my back hit the turnbuckles, helping me stay on my feet as Nikky wrecked my cock. Her other hand at the back of my head pulled me in for another kiss as she frantically stroked my shaft. I moaned into her mouth as I felt another spasm rock me, desperately trying to hold in my impending orgasm. Sensing my distress, Nikky impossibly sped up, wanking away the last of my willpower as my cum was ready to burst onto her palm!
Breaking the kiss but keeping her lips so close they brushed against mine as she gazed teasingly into my eyes she whispered “Cock had enough champ?”

“Oh God! Oh God! Fuck! No no no nggh…nggh…NNNGH!” I couldn’t take anymore! With a cry I pumped hot cum into her conquering hand…Nikky pulled back from my face with a short, quiet laugh, looking down to watch my cock surrender its load to her relentless attack. She kept stroking me, not stopping until she’d squeezed every drop she could out as I slumped back into the turnbuckles.

“That’s one.” she cooed, waving her cum covered fingers in my face as she backed away to her corner. The bell clanged to signal the end of the first round: “Winner of the first fall with a forced orgasm via hand job, THE WILDCAT!”

Ungh. Fine, fine, so she got a lucky win with a new technique. A devastating new technique. But I just needed to focus and take it to her this round.

She came forward for the second round, cocky now that she’d taken a fall. I needed to avoid letting her get that hand job on me again. Deciding to wrestle with her more to wear her down before going for the sexual submission this round, when we grappled I quickly shifted and whipped her into the ropes. On the rebound I planted my feet and caught her with a hip toss, driving her to the mat. “Ungh…oh you fucker” Nikky breathed out as she put a hand to her back. I peeled my groaning ex off the mat, whipped her into the ropes again and leveled her with a clothesline. One more time I dragged her to her feet, only to scoop her up and drop her with a body slam.

She was nice and softened up now. I pulled her shorts down and off, leaving her naked before straddling her thighs, pinning her down. I grabbed her wrists and smacked her hands to the mat by her hips, then began kissing my way down her body… taking my time, letting her know exactly what was coming. She squirmed in my grip, trying weakly to buck loose. She may have a great new technique but I can wreck a pussy with my tongue. Judging from the way her eyes got wide and she struggled harder when I was kissing around her belly button she remembered it too. Finally, making sure to keep eye contact, I reached her pussy and sucked in her clit. Nikky half sat up with a gasp, then groaned as she arched her back as I went to work.

“Ohhh gawddd” Nikky managed to moan.

The Wildcat squirmed in my grip, clenching her stomach muscles and letting out all kinds of interesting groans and whines as I worked her pussy…finally her whole body seemed to tense, she let out a loud cry as her orgasm shook her then collapsed panting back to the mat. I laid a last few, fluttering licks at her clit before raising up and crawling up her body. Straddling her waist, I looked down at her as her chest heaved and she glared up at me.

“Winner of the second fall, with an oral pin, HUNTER!”

“One to one” I said, placing my hands on my hips to strike a pose for the audience.

“Just you wait.” she growled up at me.

With a grin I got off of her to get ready for the final fall.

Nikky had gotten her breathing back under control as the break between rounds ended.  We approached the middle of the ring and circled each other, ready to begin the third and deciding fall.

We came together again, grappling for position, when I managed to catch her in a side headlock. Setting myself, I used my control of her head to flip her down to the mat. I straddled her, forcing her arms down to her sides and pinning them there with my legs. Then I reached down and began to pinch and twist Nikky’s nipples, a move that never failed to get her worked up and set her squealing and breathing heavily. Her eyes squinted shut as I rolled her hard nipples,  biting her bottom lip as her feet beat at the mat. After a few minutes of working her over I slipped down her body and added my mouth to the mix, sucking and licking her tits as my left hand slipped between her legs to probe and rub her pussy.

She was moaning and breathing hard with arousal… this is it, time to put my ex away. I kissed my way down her body until I was between her legs…I licked my lips and leaned down toward her crotch, when her legs suddenly kicked up and smacked together around my head! I hadn’t secured her legs and I was paying for it now… she didn’t have the strongest head scissors but it was still enough to cut me off, and with a twist of her hips she had me over on my side. She quickly transitioned to a knotted figure four head scissors that tucked my chin directly against her crotch, then rocked again until she was on top. My hands grasped and pulled futilely at her thighs, but she had me good and pinned.

Nikky leaned back, bracing herself with her hands behind her on her chest before glancing over her shoulder with a deliberate look towards my undefended cock. I tried to buck but she just rode me out, then reached back to slip her right hand around my defenseless dick. Damn it, not again…I tried to power out, twist her over, anything to get my overmatched cock away from her pulsing fingers but it was useless. Soon my hips were bucking in time with her tugs, helpless to prevent her from milking her way to victory. With a groan of equal parts pleasure and frustration I was ready to give her my cum when she suddenly stopped…she just sat there, her hand still grasping my dick but not putting me away. What was she doing?

Then it hit me.

She’s edging me! She’s got me beat but she’s deliberately drawing it out! Seeing that I’d caught on she grinned down at me then resumed her hand job, drawing me towards the edge again. After repeating this process a few times it was clear I was in no shape to mount a comeback, so Nikky released the scissors and stretched out next to me, keeping up her torture of my cock as she scissored my near leg and put her head next to my ear. After licking and nibbling my ear she began to whisper…

“I’ve got you beat, don’t I?”

I breathed out “I can still…”

“No you can’t. Your cock’s done. You’re done. Tell me you’re done….”

Fuck. I can‘t get out of this…another pulse of her fingers left my beaten cock spasming. “I….I’m done.”

“I beat you…”

“Yes…”

“Guess we know who the real champ is now, don’t we?”

“Ngggghhh….” I groaned in frustrated arousal and embarrassment as her fingers continued their prolonged destruction of my cock.

“Now one last thing, wimp. I want you to beg me to finish that cock.”

I opened my mouth, but couldn’t do it. I couldn’t beg my ex to finish me off…
Nikky kept her eyes locked with mine, that same cocky look on her face as she sped up her hand but wouldn‘t let me cum, punishing me for my defiance. Finally I couldn’t take anymore.

“Please…”

“Please what?”

“Please, please finish me. Let me cum,“ I groaned.

“Well, okay. Since you said please…”

It didn’t take long. A few more pulses and my cock was pumping a second load into that damn hand. Like last time Nikky turned her head down to watch, making little satisfied cooing noises as she drained me. Finally, as I lay shuddering with the intensity of the orgasm she’d forced out of me, she flicked my cock away and raised up to straddle my chest, giving a little wiggle and rubbing her pussy on my chest as the final bell clanged.

“Winner of the final fall and the match, THE WILDCAT!”

I wanted to go, for this whole thing to be over, but Nikky remained sitting on my chest, posing and relishing in her destruction of my cock.

“Hope you and your new bitch enjoy your last days with the belts, because next week, they’re coming home with me.”

I glared up at her, but I knew if I didn’t find a way to keep her from jacking me off and dominating my cock that it would likely be true…