News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a Public Fight!

• 6 Replies

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Looking for a Public Fight!
« on: February 10, 2019, 09:35:10 PM »
Hi boys and girls!
I'm looking for a cyber fight either in the Message Board Fight section or a live public forum (FCF chat, Chatzy, Trillian) in front of a participating audience. I had the idea of a lethal pro, MMA or NHB fight where the audience is able to join in on the fun. Say one fighter gets thrown into or over the ropes, the people watching would be able to then participate. Either throwing the fighter back into the ring or having a bit of fun first :P

Anyone who is interested, shoot me a message here or on Trillian and we'll figure something out!! Guys and girls are welcome, and I love a good heel :D

Offline JJTheWrestler

Re: Looking for a Public Fight!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 07:11:39 AM »
I  surprised no one as responded to this yet. If you’re still interested Stana, maybe we can have a chat sometime and see what magic semi hit be able to create on here.

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 04:43:12 AM »
Stana, I just read your profile and I must say, wow intense...I luv it.  I would love to take you up on your offer if it's still out there. 

Amanda

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 03:37:48 PM »
Stana, I just read your profile and I must say, wow intense...I luv it.  I would love to take you up on your offer if it's still out there. 

Amanda
Why dont I beat your ass till she is here?
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 03:45:07 PM »
That's mighty big talk.... Will be sad ehen you can't back it up. Come fine me in the chat.

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 08:30:06 PM »
Opening this back up for interested fighters!!! Please message me girls and/or guys ;D

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 08:46:33 PM »
Hi honey I like ur idea I want try public fight