News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New! FINAL FIGHT!!! British Babe vs. Blond Devil PART 4: THE END!

• 3 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
  New! FINAL FIGHT!!! British Babe vs. Blond Devil Part 4, THE END!
                                                                         By: Supporturgoddess

Deep in a hellish pit once used as a limestone quarry, two former friends circled. Adorable redhead Samantha faced voluptuous brunette Kimberly. Sam’s younger sister, Jennifer, stayed back, knowing this was Sam’s fight to win or lose. The two former friends had tricked their enemies into fighting each other and planned to finish off whoever was left standing. Those plans went awry when Sam discovered Kimberly had been using their friendship to make advances toward Sam’s boyfriend behind her back. Now the women who set up their rivals to fight found themselves in a fight of their own.
       A short distance away, beautiful blond bombshell Laurie lie unconscious, the victim of her loss to Englishwoman Jackie Addams and then the brutal beat down she received from old enemy Kimberly. Across from her, victorious but spent British babe Jackie watched the unfolding events from her side.
       On one side stood 5’7”, 127 lb Samantha Bryant, a sweetheart with fiery red hair. She wore dark green shorts and an orange bikini top. Across from her stood her enemy, 5’3”, 135 lb Kimberly Piper. Kimberly wore only a black, one-piece, v-cut swimsuit. Her long, dark-brown hair fell to hip level. Although Kimberly had a slight weight advantage, at first glance, Sam appeared to be the favorite because of her height. Kimberly, however, had competed in wrestling meets at state level during her youth. She had been a champion wrestler in high school who specialized in beating tall, thin girls like sweet Sam. Though Sam could hold her own in almost any brawl, women with wrestling or martial arts skills were exactly the kind Sam never seemed to beat!
       Kimberly slapped Sam, hard. Sam responded in kind. They erupted into a blur of fists. Both women staggered from hard blows, but Kimberly fell. Sam sat on her and tried to pin her down. Instantly, Kimberly kicked her legs around Sam’s head, slamming her down in a leg scissors.
Kimberly maneuvered around Sam, sitting above Sam’s head and propping up on her hands. With a self-satisfied smile, Kimberly gloated. “THIS is how you execute a proper leg scissors!” Kimberly squeezed her thighs around Sam’s head until Sam’s face turned from red to blue. As Sam kicked and flailed, Kimberly taunted her. “You KNOW your man has been dreaming about MY legs since the moment we met. Once I’ve run you off, I’ll make his dreams come true!”
       Kimberly’s legs were like an iron vice. They were simply too strong for Sam to pull off, so Sam called upon her catfight skills, taking a mouthful of Kimberly’s full thigh and biting her way free. Kimberly shouted in pain. The women rolled, fighting wildly in a cloud of limestone dust. Again Kimberly’s wrestling skills overwhelmed Sam. Kimberly shoved Sam face down in the dirt, took her back, and pulled Sam’s foot up into a reverse toe hold.
       Kimberly sneered. “You want to bite, huh? I’ll teach you how it’s done!”
       Kimberly sank her teeth into the bottom of Sam’s foot. Sam wailed, fists beating the ground, but the bite turned out to be the least of her worries. Kimberly twisted Sam’s foot to an almost impossible degree. Sam screamed, feeling her ankle on the verge of breaking. Then Kimberly pulled back Sam’s big toe, farther and farther, until it snapped. Sam’s eyes bulged, and she cried out in agony. Kimberly smiled viciously, and snapped Sam’s next toe, and then the next…. Sam screamed her voice out, pounding the ground in desperation.
       Sam’s younger sister, Jen, raced forward, but Kimberly barked, “Take one more step and I’ll break more than her toes!”
       Jen dared not take another step.
       A short distance away, Englishwoman Jackie watched the fight. She whispered to herself, “Damn it, girl! You have two feet! Use the other one!”
       Sam seemed to read Jackie’s mind. She kicked the top of her free foot under Kimberly’s chin around her neck and pulled her over backward. Sam sat up, but Kimberly sat up behind her and kicked both feet into Sam’s back. Sam fell flat on her face again. Kimberly crawled on top and pulled Sam’s arm behind her back into a chicken wing. Kimberly lunged forward, pulling Sam’s arm sharply up. Sam yelled. Kimberly began a series of rolling lunges, each designed to pull Sam’s corkscrewed arm. Sam yelled, feet pounding behind her. Fighting tears of pain and humiliation, she looked up at her younger sister apologetically, ashamed at the way Kimberly was dominating her in the fight. Kimberly showed no mercy, bending back Sam’s wrist and fingers. Now Sam’s fingers began to crack, one at a time. Tears rolling, Sam neared the point of surrendering to a woman who openly threatened to steal her man. Then Sam looked up, directly into Englishwoman Jackie Adam’s eyes. Unable to shout instructions to her old rival without alerting Kimberly, Jackie acted them out, grandly dragging her legs under her body. Sam understood. Sam pulled her legs under her torso, using them to gain enough leverage to roll over and break Kimberly’s hold.
       Jackie had plenty of other ideas, but when Sam rose, she found her own answer to Kimberly’s superior ground game. Ignoring the pain in her injured hands and feet, Sam threw straight punches and kicks, forcing Kimberly to do the same. Kimberly had powerful legs and great feet, but her shorter reach resulted in only about ten percent of her blows landing with full impact. Most blows barely touched the cute redhead. Sam’s long legs and arms let everything she threw land with devastating power. Each time Kimberly tried to move in to engage Sam in a wrestling hold, Sam either skipped away or held her at bay with a fist or foot. Before long, Sam had the backstabbing brunette swaying and staggering, drowning under a flood of fists. Sam drew back and slammed her knuckles into Kimberly’s teeth. Kimberly fell flat on her back. Sam sat on her and bitch slapped the treacherous brunette into oblivion.
       Kimberly burst into tears, bawling, “No more! I can’t take it! Please, Sam, stop! I’ll do anything you want! I’ll leave town! Don’t hurt me-e-e-e!”
       Sam rose and stood victoriously over the humbled, crying brunette, her foot on Kimberly’s breasts.
       Jennifer laughed, raising the camera she’d taken from Kimberly’s daughter, Ellen. “Hold that pose, Sis! I’ll get a picture of your win! I’ll--”
       CLANG!
       The camera dropped from Jen’s hand. Her eyes crossed, and she fell flat on her face. Kimberly’s adult daughter, Ellen, who had been hiding in the shadows of the dark quarry, stood over Jen, still holding the shovel she had just struck Jen with. Sam barely had time to take a step before Ellen drove the handle deep into her stomach. Sam doubled over. An instant later, Ellen brought the business end of the shovel crashing down against Sam’s skull.
       Ellen helped her mother up. Enraged by her loss, Kimberly turned and stomped and ground her bare foot in Sam’s face. Ellen joined in, kicking at the defenseless redhead’s legs. The mother-daughter team threatened to break every bone in poor Sam’s body. Although still weak from her previous battles, British Jackie crawled toward them, unwilling to sit by and allow the brutal attack to continue.
       A banshee cry split the night. Sam’s youngest sister, Melanie, finally arrived. The 5’1”, 100 lb dynamo raced forward and tackled Ellen. It quickly became obvious that Kimberly had taught her daughter how to wrestle. The two young women rolled around, engaged in a furious fight.
       Kimberly kept grinding her foot in Sam’s face. “You should have stayed out of my way, Sam. That stupid, blond bitch thought she could take me on. Well, look at her now! Stay out of my way, Sam, or I’ll give you a beating even worse than the one I gave her!  Bitch! You’re even more pathetic than that blond slut and her stupid whore of a mother!”
       A blond devil’s eyes flashed wide open. A demon woke. Face covered in her own blood, a nightmare rose. Laurie hissed, “What did you say about…MY MOTHER?”
       Kimberly sneered. “Awake, huh? Back for more? Ha! I said this bitch is almost as pathetic as your stupid slut of a mother!”
       Kimberly grabbed the shovel and struck Laurie’s face. Though blood ran from her nose and mouth, Laurie did not move or even flinch.
       Perhaps the quarry merely caused a weird echo, but Laurie seemed to speak with a voice made of several voices. “How DARE you insult…MY MOTHER!”
       Kimberly launched into a drop kick, but though both feet struck Laurie’s face, she barely budged the blonde. The blond devil seized Kimberly and lifted her into a bear hug.
       Caught in a seemingly superhuman grip, Kimberly stared into the eyes of utter madness and cried, “What in Hell are you?”
       Kimberly’s back snapped like a twig. She fell motionless at Laurie’s feet.
       The blond turned slowly toward the Brit.
       Jackie tossed up her hands. “Oh, Bloody Hell! Here we go again!”
       Laurie marched forward. “You! You lied about my mother! When we fought over my handbag, photos fell out. You saw the picture of my mother’s tombstone! That’s how you knew her middle name! You never knew her! You never protected her! You tricked me! You lied about my mother! Now, you must pay!”
       Forcing herself to rise, Jackie put all she had left into a devastating spin kick to Laurie’s face. Laurie simply absorbed it, as if she felt no pain. She didn’t. Driven beyond the brink, Laurie stood completely insane, a madwoman whose only thoughts were of revenge.
       Jackie breathed hard, sensing the foe she now faced wasn’t quite the same as the girl she had defeated earlier that night. Jackie threw another kick, but her adversary caught her foot in one hand, working her fingers between Jackie’s toes. With a devilish sneer, the blond devil squeezed until Jackie’s toes snapped and then forced her foot back over her ankle, spraining it and driving Jackie to the dirt.
       Jackie shouted, “No one could take everything you have and still rise for more! What in Hell are you?”
       Jackie leapt up, but the blond clasped her hands and delivered a double-fisted punch that sent Jackie flying twenty feet and crashing against the quarry wall. The blond devil lifted Jackie up, laying her back over her shoulders. Jackie looked up at the sky, helpless against the blond juggernaut. Laurie pulled down on Jackie’s chin with one hand, her thigh with the other. The torture wrack bent Jackie’s spine the wrong way, back…back…until a harsh crack echoed through the quarry. Jackie screamed in pain and fell at Laurie’s feet.
       Laurie sat on the Brit. Ice-cold fingers wrapped around the Englishwoman’s neck. Unable to fight back, Jackie closed her eyes and prepared for the end.
       Jackie’s eyes flashed open. The sisters Bryant attacked from all sides. Sam pulled back Laurie’s left arm, Jen her right, while little Melanie, having beaten Ellen, rode Laurie piggyback, applying a choke hold from behind. Laurie forced her arms suddenly forward, sending Sam and Jen crashing together. She then threw the two older Bryant sisters off her. Melanie fought Laurie like a little wolverine, but she was outmatched. By the time her sisters could help, Laurie had Melanie lying face-down with her foot on the back of Melanie’s head, grinding Melanie’s face in the dirt. Sam and Jen pinned back Laurie’s arms and pulled her off. Melanie lifted her trembling hand, raised one finger, and whined groggily, “I…had her…right…where…I wanted her….”
       Sam and Jen strained to keep Laurie’s arms pinned back. Suddenly Jackie sat up and delivered perhaps the single most powerful kick she had ever thrown, slamming both feet deep into Laurie’s stomach. The kick was so powerful it knocked Laurie free from the Bryant sisters’ grip and sent her flying up the incline, over the edge, and down into the seemingly bottomless pit beyond! Laurie’s cry faded away, as she dropped deeper and deeper into the darkness.
       Sam’s eyes bulged. “Oh my God! What have we done?”
       Everyone present raced up the rocky incline and stared down into the pit. Melanie aimed a flashlight at the bottom, far below.
       “She’s…gone!”
       “That’s impossible!” Sam said. “There’s no way out!”
       Voice shaking, Jen spoke. “Could she have rolled away under the lip of the ledge and escaped before we got here? Could there be some cave or exit down there we don’t know about?”
       Suddenly aware of a warm, silk-smooth shoulder against her own, Sam spun and came face-to-face with her longtime enemy, Englishwoman Jackie Addams. The two old foes leapt apart. Sam lifted her fists. Jackie adopted a more advanced martial arts stance. The women faced off. Sam’s sisters backed off. Sam and Jackie stared at each other, maintaining the stare down for almost a minute.
       Finally, Sam lowered her fists. “I think there’s been enough fighting for one night.”
       “I agree.” Jackie dropped her defenses.
       The group looked back and saw Ellen dragging Kimberly away at the far end of the pit. Utterly beaten, the pair retreated.
       After a long silence, Sam said, “That blond nutcase had you beat tonight. You only won by tricking her. Toe-to-toe, she left you beaten and helpless, twice. If you two ever meet again, you know she’ll tear you apart!”
       Jackie put her hands on the sides of her hips. “I know no such thing! When women fight, it’s as much a contest of minds and hearts as bodies. I outsmarted that blond lunatic.” A tiny glimmer shone from the Brit’s beautiful eyes. She teased, “Of course, English girls tend to be considerably smarter and better educated than their American counterparts, so perhaps British girls have an unfair advantage.”
       Sam smirked. Jackie suppressed a chuckle, amused at how easily she could push the American’s buttons.
       “I found a way to defeat that blond devil,” Jackie insisted. “If we meet again, I’ll simply find another way to beat her.”
       Sam shook her head, smiling. “You never give in or give up, do you?”
       “Of course not,” Jackie said with a smile, throwing her shoulders back, proudly. “I’m British!”
       Sam laughed. “You make your country proud.”
       Jackie’s smile faded. “I didn’t come here to steal your man, Sam. Please believe me. It so happens that your lover also happens to be the only friend I have in this crazy country of yours. Sometimes even I need a friend. I hope you can accept that.”
       “No,” Sam replied. “I can’t. You two have a history. No matter how innocent your intentions may be, if you two keep sneaking around together, something will happen. I can’t live with that fear hanging over my head. Stay away from my man, Jackie! I mean it! You don’t need him. The next time you think you need to call a friend…call me instead.”
       Jackie’s eyebrows rose. “After all we’ve been through? Are you serious?”
       “Yeah,” Sam replied. “I think I am. I know you could have taken him from me, but you didn’t. You…helped me beat that rat Kimberly. I know you’re a good person.”
       Jackie smiled. “You had me beaten and defenseless tonight. You could have broken my leg. Most women in that position would have carried through and crippled me, but you’re too noble. You pulled that madwoman off me. You even risked your neck to save that lunatic from Kimberly’s evil plans. You’re a truly remarkable woman, Samantha Bryant.”
       Sam smiled, broadly. “So are you, Jackie Addams. So are you. Maybe…we’ve finally earned each other’s respect.”
       “Indeed.”
       The two women shook hands.
       As Jackie turned to leave, a devilish smile covered Sam’s face. Blushing, Sam teased, “Of course you know I’ll still want a rematch, someday. One-on-one, you’ve beaten me both times we faced off. Sooner or later, you just know I’m going to have to kick your cute little British butt!”
       Jackie looked back over her shoulder with a wide smile, almost laughing. “Anytime you wish to be taught another lesson in humility, American, give me a call. I’ll be happy to put you in your place!”
       Jackie winked. Sam smiled. The women turned and walked away toward exits on opposite ends of the quarry, parting as…friends?

THE END

• God Member
Re: New! FINAL FIGHT!!! British Babe vs. Blond Devil PART 4: THE END!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »
       About one year ago, I posted my first story, called “Fireworks”. It featured a 4th of July showdown between British beauty Jackie and All-American redhead, Sam. I felt it fitting to end with the two women becoming friends, or at least, friendly rivals.
       (Also, if anyone would have preferred for Laurie to have won a clear victory over Jackie, let me know.)
                                                                                     Supporturgoddess

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »
but what happened to Laurie?
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 07:59:58 AM »
REGARDING LAURIE’S FATE:

When the madness leaves her, Laurie is a clever girl, clever enough to know when to retreat. As one of the Bryant sisters speculated, it seems likely Laurie, knowing she couldn’t take on all four women against her, rolled away along a small ledge just under the main one and escaped before Jackie and the Bryant sisters arrived. Although British Jackie handed American Laurie her first defeat, the Brit only won by outsmarting her. Physically, Laurie had the edge. With lessons learned, Laurie’s prowess can only increase.

--Supporturgoddess