News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New! BRITISH BABE vs. BLOND DEVIL Part 3: Laurie vs. Jackie vs. Sam vs. Kim!

• 1 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
     New! BRITISH BABE vs. BLONDE DEVIL PART 3! Laurie vs. Jackie vs. Sam vs. Kimberly
                                                 BY: Supporturgoddess

Deep in an abandoned limestone quarry, one epic battle had ended, and another was beginning. Blond, blue-eyed American goddess Laurie lie on her back, eyes and mouth wide open in shock. Beside her, beautiful, British brunette Jackie rolled to her side, looking up through eyes full of fear. After being tricked into fighting an incredible battle against each other, (See parts 1 and 2) neither woman was in any condition for the fight being forced upon them.
       Their opponents approached. On one side stood adorable 5’7”, 127 lb. redhead, Samantha Bryant. She had lost a war to British Jackie long ago. When Jackie called Sam’s lover and asked him to meet her, Sam grew jealous. When more and more sexy, suggestive calls were made to his home phone, Sam feared the beautiful Englishwoman had returned to steal her man! Sam wouldn’t stand for it! She stood in a wide stance, hands on hips, wearing dark green shorts, an orange bikini top, and flip flops, ready for battle. Beside her stood Laurie’s oldest enemy, Kimberly Piper. The pale brunette stood 5’3” tall and weighed about 135 lbs. Also ready to fight, she wore only a one-piece, black, v-cut swimsuit, cut so wide and deep it strained to hold in her voluptuous body. Her shimmering, dark-brown hair fell to hip-level. Kimberly falsely accused Laurie of breaking up her family. She wanted revenge!
       Eyes narrow, Sam looked down at English Jackie. “Did you really think I’d just sit back and let you steal my man?”
       Jackie tried to respond, but Kimberly broke in.
       “When Sam and I are through with you two man stealers, you’ll never dare go near another woman’s man, ever again!”
       Having used up every ounce of strength in her previous battle with Jackie, Laurie had nothing left to fight with. She tried to crawl way on her back. Kimberly stomped her into the ground. Laurie kicked her legs wildly in a desperate attempt to hold her enemy off, but inch by inch, Kimberly drew nearer to her prey.
       Sam circled Jackie, motioning with one hand. “Get up. Get up and fight me!”
       Jackie panted. “I don’t know what you think I’ve done, Sam, but I swear I haven’t gone near your man--”
       WHOP! Sam kicked her foot to Jackie’s stomach, sending one flip flop flying. Jackie went airborne for a moment before crashing down and rolling to her back.
       “Liar!” Sam shouted, face red. “I know about your midnight rendezvous!”
       Jackie cried, “All right! I needed a friend that night! He happens to be the only friend I have in this mad country of yours. You’ll just have to accept that! I needed help, so I--”
       SMACK! Sam threw her remaining flip flop, bouncing it off Jackie’s forehead. She covered Jackie’s face with her bare foot and ground it in. “How does it feel to be helpless, Jackie? The last time we fought, you broke my spirit and my leg. That’s nothing compared to what I’ll do to you tonight!” Sam reached down, pulling up on Jackie’s brown hair while continuing to smash her foot in the Brit’s face. “Do you like feeling helpless under another woman’s foot? Now you know how you made me feel, when you broke me and stole the man I love! When I’m through, you’ll be groveling at my feet in tears, begging for my mercy!”
       Suddenly, Jackie put her feet against Sam’s ankles and kicked, knocking Sam’s legs wide apart. Sam fell into a full split, a move she couldn’t execute. As Sam yelled in pain, Jackie slammed a tremendous, teeth-rattling punch to Sam’s jaw. The all-American redhead crashed to her back in a cloud of limestone dust.
       Although exhausted by her previous battle with Laurie, the Brit rose, teeth bared, snarling. “I’m not after your man, Sam, but it’s clear you won’t believe me. I’m through explaining. Believe what you will, but know this, Sam. You’re not WOMAN enough to make me beg! You’ll never hear me beg for your mercy, Samantha Bryant. NEVER!”
       Punches and kicks flew. Sam could give the Brit everything she could handle even under the best of circumstances. Devastated by her war with Laurie, Jackie simply couldn’t stand against Sam’s powerful punches and thunderous kicks. Jackie’s ankles turned under, and her silky legs turned to spaghetti. Sam held Jackie’s head up by her bangs, showed her the palm of her hand, and then insult-slapped her mouth. Jackie flew down, lying on her front. Sam stood over her, stomping at her back and kicking her butt. For Jackie, the only slight blessing came from the fact Sam was more interested in embarrassing her than actually hurting her.
       A short distance away, Kimberly had very different motives. Ignoring Laurie’s screams, Kimberly scratched savagely at Laurie’s eyes, tried to break her nose with fists and elbows, threw stones, and slammed Laurie’s head into the quarry’s unforgiving stone walls. Laurie’s blond hair turned pink and red. Blood trickled down Laurie’s face, yet still Kimberly attacked. Kimberly showed no mercy. When Laurie fell at her feet, Kimberly drove her heel to Laurie’s jaw, trying to break it.
       “You’re a complete loser,” Kimberly gloated. “You think you’re some kind of avenging angel, but you lost to the Brit, and now I’m kicking your ass! You’re a total failure!”
       Kimberly danced on a minefield. Many years ago, Laurie’s mother lost a battle with an evil woman. Out of sheer spite, that woman framed Laurie’s mother and sent her sent to prison. She had Laurie stripped from her mother’s custody and banned from seeing her. Laurie’s mother never recovered from those losses. She eventually drank herself to death. Laurie swore on her mother’s grave she would avenge her mother by destroying evil women like the one who destroyed her mother. Now Laurie lie humbled, crushed under the heel of just such a woman! Somewhere deep in Laurie’s soul, a demon stirred.
       Across from Kimberly and Laurie, Sam had Jackie trapped in a leg scissors. Sam’s long, lovely legs tightened around Jackie’s face until Jackie felt her head might pop off. Unable to power free, Jackie bit Sam’s thigh. Sam screeched, letting go. Jackie tried to run, but Sam caught her and slammed her against the quarry wall. A brutal kick to Jackie’s lower back brought a scream followed by a whine, as Jackie slid slowly down the wall to her knees. Sam stood over her, punishing her with several particularly painful and embarrassing moves. Jackie fell to hands and knees.
       Sam smiled, victoriously. “Now that I’ve proven I can make you crawl at my feet, it’s time to make you beg!”
       Sam scooped the smaller, lighter woman up, spinning her around in something vaguely resembling an airplane spin before slamming the Brit’s back on the unyielding rocks below. Jackie cried out, arching her back, wondering if Sam had broken it. Still defiant, Jackie kicked weakly at Sam. Sam caught Jackie’s foot and bit the bottom of it. Jackie screamed.
       “Beg me,” Sam demanded. “Beg me, you boyfriend-stealing tramp, or so help me, I’ll bite your tiny little foot in half!”
       With a wavering voice, Jackie shouted, “Jealous, Bigfoot?”
       Sam bit harder. Jackie wailed.
       “You’ll n-never make me beg. I’ll never beg you for your mercy, Sam. NEVER!”
       Sam lifted the shattered Englishwoman, held her against the wall of the pit, and drove fist after fist deep into her belly. She spun her and threw a tremendous fist under Jackie’s chin. Jackie flew up and crashed down. One of Jackie’s feet caught on a long, wood barricade. With her foot up on the barricade, Jackie’s heavenly leg was stretched out precariously over the ground. Sam stepped gracefully onto the barricade, using it like a gymnast would use a balance beam. Sam stood with one foot over Jackie’s foot, pinning it to the barricade, and her other foot rubbing gently against the inside of Jackie’s knee, hanging out exposed and vulnerable in empty air. Jackie felt Sam’s warm, soft foot against her twisted knee and looked up in horror.
       “That’s right,” Sam said. “You once broke my leg. Now I’ll break yours! All I have to do is stomp down hard on your knee. It’ll bend backward and snap like a twig! This is your last chance,” Sam shouted. “Admit I beat you! BEG FOR MY MERCY!”
       Hyperventilating in fear, Jackie summoned every drop of her courage. “I-Is this the only way you can beat me, Sam? You haven’t beaten me. That blond lunatic did far more damage than you ever could. It took both of you to defeat me.” Jackie shut her eyes tightly, grimacing in anticipation of the unspeakable agony to come. “Go on, then! Cripple me! Get on with it, but know this, Samantha Bryant! I NEVER begged you for mercy!”
       Jackie lie helpless on the ground, trembling in fear, eyes closed. After several seconds, she opened one eyes and saw Sam over her, looking to the heavens. Flushed, Sam shook her head and hopped down, releasing Jackie.
       “I can’t. I was bluffing.” Sam looked to her partner. “We can’t do this. It isn’t right.”
       Kimberly sat up over her bloody, semi-conscious blond enemy. “Are you insane? I’m about to destroy Laurie! Finish the stupid Brit off! Do it, Sam! Finish her!”
       Sam shook her head, pulling Kimberly off the bloodied blond. “Slapping them around and showing them up is one thing, but this is just…wrong! Sure, I want to make Jackie pay. I want to prove I can beat her, but this is just evil! We didn’t beat them. They beat each other. It’s not a fair fight. We can’t do this!”
       Kimberly shoved Sam off. “You can do what you want with the Brit, but the blonde’s going to pay! I’m not finished with her yet!” Kimberly stomped wildly at Laurie’s motionless body.
       “Stop it!” Sam cried. “You’ll kill her!”
       “No,” Kimberly replied, “but she’ll wish I had!”
       Sam pulled Kimberly off. Kimberly whirled and drove her fist deep into Sam’s belly. Sam staggered and fell to her hips, legs wide apart.
       “Stay out of my way,” Kimberly growled, “or I’ll beat you worse than I’m beating her!”
       A voice called out. “Sam! Sam!” Sam’s middle sister, Jennifer, ran to her.
       Sam shook her head. “What are you doing here? I told you to stay out of this!”
       Jen shrugged. “Yeah, I know, but Melanie and I figured you might need some help. She’s right behind me. She should get here any minute. Sam, when I arrived, I found Kimberly’s daughter, Ellen, hiding up on the quarry rim, recording everything with her camera!”
       Sam screeched. “What? That could be used as evidence against us!”
       “There’s more.” Jen held up a small camera. “I wrestled Ellen’s camera away from her, before she ran off. Look at it. Look at the scenes recorded before the fight, back at our summer block party!”
       Sam took the camera, reviewing the recorded scenes. The recordings showed images of Kimberly hanging all over Sam’s boyfriend at the block party and even kissing him, as he struggled to politely push her away.
       Jennifer explained, “Don’t you understand? You thought Jackie was back to steal your man because of all the calls he’s been getting. The first one really was from Jackie, but she only needed his help one time, due to an emergency. You ASSUMED all those other, sexy calls left for him were from Jackie. You ASSUMED she was disguising her voice by dropping her accent. Don’t you get it? Only that first, innocent call was from Jackie! All the other calls were from Kimberly! Jackie hasn’t been trying to steal your man, Sam, but Kimberly has! Your real enemy has been Kimberly all along!”
       Sam’s mouth dropped open. She turned toward Kimberly, fists clenching, eyes narrow. “You…little…bitch!”
       Caught red-handed, Kimberly didn’t even try to deny the accusation. “You’re pathetic, Samantha Bryant. That Brit took your man and busted you up once. Now when you finally have her beaten and helpless, you show her mercy. You’ll always lose, because you’re weak. You don’t have a killer instinct. If you won’t do what it takes to keep a man, you don’t deserve one!”
       SMACK! Sam slapped Kimberly, hard.
       CRACK! Kimberly punched Sam’s jaw, sending her to one knee for a moment.
       Jen marched toward Kimberly, but Sam held her off, saying, “This is MY fight!”
       Jen stepped into the shadows. Sam and Kimberly circled.
       WHACK! Sam slapped her backstabbing ex-friend across her face, sending her to one knee. Kimberly lunged, wrapping her arms around one of Sam’s long legs to trip her down. Shrieking, Sam tried to hop on one foot, but hopelessly off balance, she fell on her back. Instantly, Kimberly rolled up and over Sam’s body, sitting up by Sam’s head and locking on a sitting side headlock. From her back, Sam’s feet kicked madly until her long legs wrapped around Kimberly’s head, pulling her down backward into a leg scissors. Sam squeezed her powerful legs around Kimberly’s head. At first Kimberly’s feet pounded the dirt in pain. Then she kicked her legs straight up, feet together with toes pointed, and slammed them back down. The sudden jerk popped her head free of Sam’s legs. They leapt up and circled, Sam upright, Kimberly crouching low, legs apart with knees bent, arms spread, in a classic wrestler’s stance.
       The women collided, straining for control. They grabbed, pushed, and spun each other in circles. Kimberly stooped low and came up under Sam’s torso, lifting her off her feet in a fireman’s carry and dropping the redhead on her front. Kimberly sat on Sam’s hips, pressed her foot between Sam’s shoulder blades, and pulled Sam’s wrists back. Sam’s body rose from the naval up, while her lower half remained pinned to the gravel under Kimberly. Kimberly pulled back Sam’s arms, twisting them to the breaking point, while threatening to drive her bare foot through Sam’s lungs and out through her chest! Sam roared in pain and frustration.
       Kimberly laughed at Sam. “Ha! You’re a joke, Sam! We’ve barely begun, and I already have you beat! You don’t deserve a man!”
       Sam shouted, kicking and straining but unable to break free. She finally called upon her cat fighting skills, clawing her fingernails into Kimberly’s wrists. Kimberly shouted, but dug her longer fingernails into Sam’s wrists. Flesh tearing, a battle of wills began. Sam won. However, though Kimberly let go of Sam’s wrists, she adjusted by seizing Sam’s long, fiery-red hair, and pulling it back, snapping Sam’s neck back over her shoulders, still digging her heel into Sam’s back. Sam neither cried nor screamed. She let out a single, flat note, which seemed to carry for well over a minute. Hands free, she finally managed to pull her legs out from under Kimberly. Sam spun throwing a wild fist, but Kimberly tumbled away, untouched. The former friends rose to finish the fight.
      Laurie lay flat on her back, beaten, bloody, and barely conscious. Jackie propped up on her side, eyes wide in astonishment, as a most unexpected fight to the finish headed for a climax!

This entire storyline will come to an end in the next chapter. The final fight ends in:
FINAL FIGHT: British Babe vs. Blond Devil Pt. 4, THE END!

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
       About one year ago, I posted my first story, called “Fireworks”. It featured a 4th of July showdown between British beauty Jackie and All-American redhead, Sam. I felt it fitting to end with the two women becoming friends, or at least, friendly rivals.
       (Also, if anyone would have preferred to see Laurie win a clear victory over Jackie, let me know.)
                                                                                     Supporturgoddess