News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Member search - for new members

• 3 Replies

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com on hangouts
Member search - for new members
« on: June 01, 2010, 08:43:13 PM »
How about a search for new members in the members section. It might make finding new folks that joined. The way the members search is today, I dont believe there is a way to find members that have recently joined. Thanks

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Member search - for new members
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »
Actually, that already exists.  All you do in the members list table is to go to the Date title and click on it.  You can sort members by oldest to newest or newest to oldest.  With the later sorting, that is basically what you are requesting.

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com on hangouts
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »
Tom thanks. Did not know that there was so much flexibility. That works for me....

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 06:34:12 PM »

I'd like to see in members search where you can sort and/or display by City or State of other members living close by....     

Donna, theoretically, I understand your suggestion....practically for any useful results if the tool existed, good luck on that.  :)  When I do my stories, I can't even find countries (I use the flags on international matches) on most of the profiles and literally have to ask the women to give that to me (which they do btw).  Cities and States being on profiles of US women....for the most part, good luck on that!  :)