News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sexfighting League Match 2: Hunter & Tigress vs The Beast & The Wildcat

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

Tag Team Championship: Hunter and Tigress vs. The Beast and The Wildcat

Amy and I were getting ready backstage as the match before ours was wrapping up. Tonight was the title match Nikky had earned with her singles win over me, me and my wife vs. her and her boyfriend. Hunter and Tigress vs. The Beast and The Wildcat.

“Anything else you can tell me?” Amy asked as she slipped her sports bra on.

“Nothing about Brad, he’s still the wildcard.”

“Not much about that bitch either, since last week is the only match she’s had in two years.”

“No, she wasn’t rusty at all. She’s been keeping in practice, just not anything we can watch.” She definitely wasn’t rusty, as her win had shown. “She’s mostly a sexfighter, that hasn’t seemed to change.  She didn’t use many wrestling holds, and when we were wrestling I controlled the match.”

Amy glared at me. “Yeah, and when you weren’t she completely dominated you.”

It was true. I’d played into Nikky’s game by letting her dictate the match. Sexual submissions only definitely played into her strengths.

“Well it’s a regular three fall match tonight. Only one of the falls needs to be won by orgasm, but that won‘t stop her from trying to win them all that way. She gets pretty catty against women too, so she‘s likely to try to maul you. You’re a better grappler than her, if you keep it a wrestling match you‘ll have the edge.”

“Just let her try.”

……………………………..

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is for the SFL Tag Team Championship. Introducing first, the challengers,  BEAST and The WILDCAT!”
“Living Dead Girl…”  Amy and I watched on the monitor backstage as Nikky and Brad stepped onto the ramp, the slim brunette in the same white two piece with blue trim she’d worn last week, and Brad wearing the reverse with blue shorts with white trim. They strutted to the ring, slipping through the ropes and playing to the crowd as Amy and I got ready behind the curtain.

“And their opponents, they are the reigning tag team champions, HUNTER and TIGRESS!”

“Are you like me, are you ugly?” The Exies announce our entrance to the ring.  I in my standard white trunks with dark blue accents, and Amy wearing her tiger striped two piece, naturally.  Nikky and Brad lounged back against the ropes as Amy and I entered the ring. Nikky stepped forward as I turned towards her.

“Hope your cock’s ready to go another round with my fingers, Jimmy,” she cooed as she stepped forward.  The twinge in my shorts reminded me just how good those rounds had felt.

“You can always stroke me off after we’ve kicked your asses tonight.” I fired back, trying to act more confident than I felt.  Nikky’s confident smirk showed me that she saw right through me.

“C’mon, I want a piece of her” Amy told me as she stepped forward.  Nikky cocked her head to the side, tacitly accepting the challenge as Brad and I stepped back through the ropes to wait in our corners. Meanwhile Nikky slowly circled with Amy in the center of the ring.

“Well if it isn’t the little Tigress…sure you’re up for this sweetie?” she asked with a teasing tilt of her eyebrow. 

“You bet hun,” Amy mockingly replied.  “I’ve been waiting all week to get my hands on you.”

“Oh, you mean after I made your man beg me to let him cum?” Nikky replied with a deliberate tilt of her head in my direction… I felt my cock give another twitch at the reminder of her devastating fingers.  “Don’t worry Tigress, I’ll show you a good time too…”

Having enough of the slim brunette’s taunts, Amy lunged for her, tying Nikky up in a collar and elbow that had them both straining…  grunting, Nikky was forced back a step, and then my wife suddenly twisted her into a headlock!  Nikky slapped her side, but before she could counter Amy shifted her weight and popped Nikky over her hip,  tossing my ex to the mat! “Yeah!  That’s it hun!” I called from our corner as Nikky quickly popped up.   Flashing her eyes in annoyance,  Nikky surged forward into another lock-up.  “Trying again?” Amy grunted. “Why not, it’s fun dropping you on your aaaaAAAAAA!”

Nikky had grabbed her hair, and was giving it a heartless yank, twisting Tigress’ head around so she could march her back into the corner.  Stretching my wife up against the buckles,  Nikky shook a hand free of the lock up, reared it back, and then drilled a shot into Amy’s exposed stomach!  Amy cried out and started to bend forward, but Nikky yanked her back up by her hair and drilled two more shots into the same spot.  Nikky finally released her hair after that last shot and Amy slumped forward, but Nikky was having none of it.  My ex roughly shoved my wife back so she was leaning on the buckles with her trembling stomach still exposed.

“C’mon hun, get out of the corner!” I called, worried about the Wildcat’s intentions. Nikky looked at me with a smirk as she fashioned her hands into claws, then smacked them into my wife’s stomach directly over her navel!  Amy immediately grimaced and threw her head back in pain as Nikky’s claws dug into her waist…pulsing and squeezing and taking Amy’s breath away.  After digging into Amy’s stomach, Nikky ripped her hands free with a sneer at me.  Amy looped one arm over the top rope the other wrapped around her clawed stomach as Nikky sauntered towards me. 

“That’s your partner?” She said with a dismissive snort.  “You do know how to pic ‘em, don’t you Jimmy?”

“Just wait!” was my eloquent retort.  Nikky just smirked and turned back towards Amy.  As she approached hands raised, Amy exploded out of the corner with a stiff european uppercut!  “Yes!” I cried from our corner, cheering my wife. “Playing possum…” Another shot turned Nikky around, then the Tigress threw her hands around her waist, popped her hips, took Nikky up and then drilled her into the mat with a german suplex! 

Nikky sure as hell felt that,  her hands went up and cradled the back of her head and neck as she twisted to her side on the mat.  Amy, giving her stomach another quick rub, stalked over and knelt down behind the hurting Wildcat.  “C’mon Nikky, let’s see what you’re working with…” and with a deft movement Amy had pulled off Nikky’s white and blue top.

I worked hard to keep my grin in place, not letting on what was going on in my head…shit, not good…this isn’t the game plan hun, don’t get catty with her…

“Not much, but we’ll see what we can do…”  With that my wife latched on to Nikky’s tit, making her grimace as Amy mauled her modest chest.  Nikky’s feet stomped the mat, and I was just starting to think I might have been wrong when Nikky’s hand shot up and the Wildcat raked Amy’s eyes!

“You dirty bitch!” Amy called out as she backed away, allowing Nikky to get to her feet as she rubbed her eyes.  She got them clear as Nikky advanced on her,  intercepting my ex and yanking her into another side headlock…she was just getting ready to hiptoss her down to the mat again when Nikky’s fingers darted under my wife’s top and “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”  Amy screamed when Nikky’s hand twisted under her top!  Amy tried to grind down on the headlock but it was too late, Nikky had smelled blood.  She started really cranking down on Amy’s right breast,  just working it until Amy finally let go and shoved Nikky away.  The Tigress was backing away,  hand on her abused breast when Nikky turned back to her with a smile on her face.  Amy quickly backed into our corner and tagged me in.

“Running scared Tigress?” Nikky taunted as she slowly backed up.  “Don’t worry Jimmy,” she teased, turning her attention to me.  It’s not time for me to embarrass you again yet…” Nikky reached out and casually tagged in her partner.  The Beast stepped through the ropes confidently, coming forward to meet me with his hands raised in a guard as Nikky slipped through the ropes. A sly smirk was on my ex’s face as she saw me glance at her,  quickly miming a handjob in a reminder of her domination of me last week.  My distraction cost me.

Brad lunged forward drilling a forearm into my chest as I was focused on my ex.  “Ungh…”  I backed up with a grunt, but returned fire with a European uppercut that rattled his jaw and knocked his head back so that he was staring up at the lights.  He came back with another forearm but I lit him up again,  knocking him back a step.  A few more head-rattling uppercuts and his back hit a neutral corner.  Not giving him any respite,  I grabbed the middle rope on either side of him and drove my shoulder into his stomach….leaving him gasping and crumpled around me as I drove two more in for good measure.  Stepping back to admire my handiwork, I grabbed his right arm and flipped him down to the mat.  Keeping ahold of his wrist, I twisted him into an armbar and drove my knee into the side of his head. “Gah! You fucker!”

“That’s it, cry like a little bitch.”   I sneered down at him,  cranking back on his arm and taking in the blank expression Nikky was wearing in her corner.  “What’s the matter Nikky?  New guy not performing?”  She glared back at me, promising retribution.  Standing up,  I kicked Brad twice in his side before pulling him to his back and driving my knee into his chest.  “Some beast…” I couldn’t help but quip as I ground my knee in. 

Pulling the protesting Beast to his feet by his arm,  I twisted it up behind his back to lock him in a hammerlock.  I was probably too focused on Nikky’s reaction to her man suffering, because I was caught flush by a back elbow to the side of my head that made me drop his arm and step back, shaking my head to clear it.  Brad took three quick strides to his corner and caught Nikky’s outstretched hand before I could grab him.  Nikky stepped through the ropes but I backed up this time.  “Not yet Nikky.” I told her as I backed toward Amy, stepping out just like Nikky had stepped out on me to tease her.  At least that’s what I told myself. 

Amy stepped in to face off with my ex…wanting to get revenge and show that her quick retreat from Nikky’s claws was a fluke…damn.  Amy’s still too keyed up.  She can outwrestle Nikky, but she wants to fight her…Nikky snagged Amy’s hair as soon as she was in range, wrenching the Tigress’ head from side to side.  Controlling her with her grip, Nikky drags Amy toward the corner and slamming her head into the top turnbuckle.  My wife slumped as Nikky released her hair, then hooked her fingers in Amy’s top.  A few quick tugs and my wife was topless along with her opponent, and Nikky zeroed strait back in on Amy’s chest.

Amy cried out as Nikky’s fingers dug in, and Nikky added a twist to my wife’s bare chest that brought a bleat of pain from her lips. Amy reached out to grab Nikky’s nipples, but my ex just bore down on my wife’s chest until Amy’s hands fell away to grip Nikky’s wrists. Nikky worked Amy’s chest, grinning as she mauled away.

“I thought you’d be tougher… with as easy as Jim was to beat I figured you had to be carrying him to have the belts.” She taunted.

Amy’s response was to wrench Nikky’s hands of her tits, reverse their positions, and drive her thigh into Nikky’s stomach. Two more blows with her thigh followed before she grabbed Nikky’s hair and snap marred her to the mat. Amy took a second to rub her sore chest before she stepped beside her prone opponent.

“Keep running your mouth,” Amy ground out as she dropped a knee into Nikky’s trim stomach. “Makes it that much more fun to shut you up.”

Amy punctuated her statement by sealing her hands over Nikky’s mouth and pinching her nose.

“Whoo! Get her Tigress!” I yelled from our corner, but Amy didn’t keep up the smother for long.  Nikky broke it by raking Amy’s her hanging tits. While Amy was distracted Nikky gripped her nipples again and used her hold to twist Amy off of her so she could take the top mount. Nikky took advantage by pressing down into Amy, really working my wife’s tits now that she had the right leverage.  Amy gripped Nikky’s wrists and tried to pull her off her aching tits, but Nikky had too strong a grip and Amy was faiding fast.  Finally in desperation, Amy drove her knee up into Nikky’s vulnerable crotch with a dull wump!  Nikky let out a short cry as she was nearly unseated by the force of the blow..then fell to the side with her hands between her legs.  Nikky showed her experience by not staying still and tending to her throbbing crotch, but instead rolled so she could tag in Brad.

Brad hopped through the ropes and tried to take advantage of my prone wife by dropping an elbow, but she rolled out of the way. After he’d managed to slam the same arm I was working earlier into the mat, Amy quickly rolled back, mounting him and slipping her hand into his trunks. While she plied his member she grabbed his hair with her other hand and pulled his head back on the mat, driving her tongue into his mouth with an aggressive kiss. Brad reached up and groped her hanging tit, an action that had her break the kiss with a sharp intake of breath, a strong testament to just how much Nikky had worked her over. It didn’t deter her though. She simply slid down, pulled his shorts enough to free his hardening cock, and sucked him into her mouth.

Brad pounded the mat as she blew him, bobbing her head up and down and really working his tool. We might have gotten the fall right there but Amy was too close to Nikky’s corner. She reached through the ropes and grabbed my wife’s ankle, pulling her towards their corner and off Brad’s cock!

My wife kicked at Nikky, driving her back but Brad used the opportunity to slip away, coming around the other side to make a quick tag before Amy could do any more damage to his dick. I’m sure he needed out, but it showed his inexperience because Nikky definitely needed more time to recover before coming back in. The look she gave him made me sure he’d be hearing about it tonight.

Nikky slid through the ropes towards Amy, who was ready and grabbed her hair before she could straighten up. A hard yank towards her had Nikky off balance, so Amy could swing and use her hair to hiptoss my ex down to the mat. Amy wasted no time once Nikky was down, swinging her leg over my ex’s head and driving her ass down onto Nikky’s face in a punishing reverse facesit!

Nikky’s claws immediately flashed up, trying to catch Amy’s tits but my wife intercepted her hands, grabbing her wrists and holding my ex’s arms out as she ground her ass down onto Nikky’s face! Nikky’s legs kicked and beat the mat as she tried to twist out of Amy’s ass, but it was no use as Amy just smirked and wiggled. Finally Nikky’s right hand started fluttering in Amy’s grip.

“Oh, you need your hand for something?”

More incessant fluttering.

“Ok..”

As soon as Amy let go of her wrist Nikky’s hand flopped down to the mat and started franticly slapping, trying to give before my wife knocked her out! The bell sounded.

“Winner of the first fall with a facesit submission, TIGRESS!”

Amy finally relented, freeing Nikky from the smother and heading toward our corner.

“Take that!” Amy called out.

Nikky lay on her back, wiping her face before she rolled over onto her haunches and slapped the ground in anger. Her eyes promised payback to my wife as Brad stepped through the ropes to confront her.

“Want me to take him?” I asked.

“Nah, I’ve got this.” Amy replied, stepping forward with a sway in her step.

Her overconfidence was a mistake. They locked hands in the center of the ring, but before Amy could get set Brad yanked her forward and drove his knee right into her stomach! Brad then dragged my suddenly pliant wife over to their corner and stacked her up. With a snarl Nikky reached around and grabbed her chest, squeezing as Brad kneeled in front of her and pushed his palm against her pussy, rubbing even as Nikky went back to work on her chest.

Amy suffered in the double team until Nikky let go of her chest and Brad pulled her out of the corner, letting her drop to the mat. Nikky tagged herself in by smacking Brad’s shoulder, then stalked over to where my wife had rolled herself on to her back. Nikky straddled my wife and pinned her arms over her head, stretching out and rubbing her small chest on Amy’s face.

“What are you trying to do, smother me with your tits? Cause I don’t think that’s going to waAAAAAH!” Amy was cut off by Nikky reaching down and giving her nipple a cruel twist. A few quick claws with her right hand as she used her left to hold Amy’s arms down, then she grabbed her hair and slowly pulled her to her feet. When they both were standing, Nikky pasted Amy with a cruel bitch slap that whipped her head around, then as Amy turned back she drilled an unexpected punch strait into Amy’s waist! That punch to her stomach left Amy breathless, her arms wrapped around her belly and she sank to her knees. Nikky moved behind her, kneeling down and reaching around to secure a pincher grip on Amy’s chest!

“Aaaahhh” Amy cried out, throwing her head back as Nikky leaned forward to rest her chin on Amy’s shoulder. Nikky shot Amy a devilish look before releasing her right tit, snaking her hand down Amy’s stomach. Realizing what was about to happen through her pain, Amy managed a short “NO!” before Nikky’s fingers wormed their way between her legs! They formed a sharp contrast, Amy crying out and whining, trying to pull Nikky’s claws free while my ex simply rested her head on Amy’s shoulder, eyes half closed and a satisfied smile on her face as she twisted and flexed her fingers.

“Staaahp” Amy wailed.

“You give? You’re sure?”

“Yes, I give! Let go! Please!”

“All right, if your sure…” with a last, heartless twist Nikky let go of her twin claws and raised up to one knee, raising her arm in the air as the bell clanged.

“Winner of the second fall with a breast/crotch claw combo, THE WILDCAT!”

As soon as the announcement was done I slid into the ring, Nikky backed away as I checked on my wife, bundling her over to our corner. I’d have to try to stay in this round, she didn’t look like she would be in any shape to tag in for a while. Brad came through the ropes to start the round, reinvigorated by watching his girlfriend dominate my wife. He charged me but I was having none of it, side stepping him and tripping him to the mats. I dropped a knee into the small of his back to keep him grounded, then yanked up on his head to put him in a quick clutch before hammering a forearm around and into his chest. Two more and I slammed his face into the mat before standing up, glancing over toward my ex to watch her running her hands into her hair in worry.

I waited for Brad to get to his hands and knees, then punted a kick into his ribs that left him gagging. I dragged him to his feet and whipped him into a neutral corner, following him in to splash him against the buckles. Following this up with two shoulder rams into his gut that had him hanging down with his arms supporting him in the ropes. Too bad I couldn’t get a submission on him to win this, but the last fall was a sexual submission so I planned on softening him up a while, giving my wife a chance to recuperate before tagging her in to finish him off.

Nikky was in her corner yelling for Brad to get out of the corner and tag her in, so I looked over and sent a quick smirk her way before driving my thigh into Brad’s stomach. Pulling him out of the corner I prepared to send him into the ropes, when he suddenly set his feet and reversed me. Just when my back hit the cables Nikky timed a kick that caught me right above my hips, leaving me vulnerable to a clothesline from Brad as he collapsed to the mat with me. By the time I rolled over Brad was already crawling toward his corner, and I caught up just in time for him to slap Nikky’s outstretched hand. He rolled over and grabbed my legs before I could make a move, allowing Nikky to hop forward and tackle me back to the ground. Nikky pressed her lips to mine, driving her tongue in my mouth as I felt someone pulling at my waist. Brad finally made it to the outside but he took my shorts with him, leaving my cock exposed to my ex. She didn’t waste time, spinning and planting her knee at my throat to hold me down and sucking in my dick. She hadn’t blown me in our last match, and I was worried she had improved it like her hand job technique, but luckily it only felt really, really, really good and not devastating like her hands.

It wasn’t much consolation as it was still doing a number on my dick. I hadn’t been hard, but it didn’t take long for her to get me as hard as steel. She sucked and licked and nipped lightly at my tip, all the while slowly shifting her hips so she was straddling my waist. Then without letting up her assault on my cock, she reached back and groped for my arms, finding them and securing them under her legs while her blowjob kept me distracted. Finally she raised her head, freeing my cock with a last long suck and straitening up on top of me. My relief was short lived, because with a glance backward she scooted her ass back and planted it on my face!

I struggled, trying to arch up, but all it did was drive my face further into her ass. Then she went for the kill.  “Cock ready for that rematch?”  Fuck, I felt those damn fingers wrapping around my cock, thought this time she also cupped my balls with her other hand, squeezing and massaging while she destroyed my dick. My cries were muffled in her ass but my imminent defeat was plain to my ex who could feel how slick my cock was getting as it leaked precum to lube her hand. I felt some stomping through the mat and hoped my wife was coming to get her off me, but Nikky just wiggled her ass and continued wrecking my dick. Watching the tape later my wife had tried to help me, but Brad was able to intercept her and tackle her to the mat.

I held out as long as I could, but Nikky’s soft hands were insistent and I couldn’t stop myself. With a cry into her ass I pumped a huge load of cum into the air that landed on Nikky’s hands and my abdomen.

“Winner of the third fall with a facesit hand job submission, and New Tag Team Champions, THE BEAST and THE WILDCAT!”

Finally raising up and freeing me from her ass, Nikky let out a loud “YES!” as the ref came over with their new belts. She spun around so she could look me in the eyes and settled back down on my chest, still keeping my arms pinned with her legs. She held up her arms and motioned for the ref to snap the belt around her slim waist, which he did without her ever taking her eyes off mine. Once it was around her waist she shifted forward so that her wet crotch was pushing against my chin and used her cum covered hand to tap the front of the belt tauntingly in my face.

“Okay loser, time to service your new champion.”

And with that she shifted forward before I could protest, covering my mouth and grinding against my face. I burned with humiliation and the need for revenge, but there was nothing I could do as she pleasured herself. Finally she was done, shuddering and cuming on my face as Brad gave my wife similar treatment, holding her down and titfucking her sore chest until he pumped out thick ropes of cum.

At last Nikky and Brad were satisfied, and walked off celebrating their win. Shortly afterwards Amy and I got to our feet, and went dejectedly to our locker room to get cleaned up.