News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Magazines

• 29 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Catfight Magazines
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 06:07:37 AM »
Lots old memories here!

I definitely remember that Swank issue with the women wearing the same dress.  Up to that time I always thought Swank was a little too "sophisticated" (for lack of a better word) for anything like that, but I was pleasantly surprised.  I always got the Cavalier and Nugget magazines for their articles and letters from readers describing their fights.

The more "exotic" magazines described here, like Claws, Amazons In Action, and Fighting Gals Monthly weren't on the newsstands that I knew about, rather they could be found at adult bookstores, along with some x-rated girl fight magazines.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2019, 05:58:10 AM »
When these magazines were out I had no idea they existed because I was far to young. The most exposure I got to catfights were from old wrestling magazines that had pages of adds  for catfight/ female wrestling  VHS tapes. I was always a fan of women's wrestling but when I saw those adds with the infamous "black bars" across the women's naked boobs my mind went crazy! I couldn't imagine something like that existed  lol. I always wished I was old enough to buy those movies to see just what happened in these videos  but as I got older I knew those videos were old now and probably gone forever. Skipping ahead to the internet age I'm happy that almost all of those adds that  a young me fantasized about and wished I could own someday FINALLY got his wish and got to own! Dreams do come true lol  ;D

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 04:40:40 AM »
The first catfight I ever came across in a magazine is still my favorite  from OUI magazine

http://foxear.tumblr.com/post/103908198240/cat-fight-in-the-powder-room-oui-magazine-scan
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:41:12 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline pes96

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 12:29:08 AM »
I dug up my old magazine stash. Ive got 50+ issues of Nugget from 1983-1995 and 15 Amazons in Action. They're all in pretty good shape. If anyone's interested drop me a PM.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 06:24:22 AM »
Dating ourselves here. Let's not forget CATSPATS.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 07:28:28 PM »
Me too npom, I remember the pics but never saw more. Really wanted them to take off the panties

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2019, 09:47:18 AM »
I have a pretty big stash of old magazines sitting in my basement, so if there's something in particular anyone wants, contact me. I put them up for sale once but there were no takers-if you're interested PM me. I've never catalogued them but there's probably 30 or 40.

One of the L. Scott Sales magazines, can't remember which one except that it had a pair of asian gals wrestling a white women on the cover, had THE most epic 4 way mud wrestling catfight story in it.  I would just DIE to be able to read that again.   Wish I saved it bad.

Offline pes96

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2019, 05:15:31 PM »
OK, last time. I have a stash of old Nugget magazines(around 50) and about 15 Amazons in Action, all from the 80s and 90s. They're going in the dumpster soon if there are no takers.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2019, 12:27:20 AM »
I wasn't around at the times of publication of these things, but I have learned that Cavalier magazine had a reader's story section and after reading
some reprints online, that some of those stories were the best material I've ever seen.  Definitely added to the sensual rush of the fetish.

Jessie

Offline pes96

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2019, 03:12:30 AM »
Nugget also had at least one "letter" per issue that described a catfight in detail. Whether they were actual reports or just excellent examples of creative writing, I looked forward to them every month.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2019, 03:43:03 AM »
I wrote a few letters to Cavalier and Nugget back in the 1970s. All made up, of course, but then I suspect every letter in both publications was pure fiction. Still, some great catfight descriptions and sometimes a good fight pictorial or cartoon strip. But the internet has changed everything.,

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2019, 09:08:16 AM »
Great topic. It brings back fond memories.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline doughym

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2019, 08:27:14 PM »
wow, I remember these well! It was due to those mags i found out Marcs secret desires! I opened the envelope one day thinking it was something else! I know he had to order them from a shop in Soho, London as nowhere else stocked them!

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2019, 05:04:33 PM »
Many of the stories were well written. They described in detail how a particular catfight was organised, how it unfolded, the ebb and flow of combat, the state of undress of the fighters, etc... ;)

For a male reader, of course, the fact that contests were typically staged before men-only audiences added to the appeal of catfighting as a form of entertainment for men 8)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 05:05:44 PM by surfboarder »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2021, 01:43:37 AM »
I'm on the hunt for the 1998 spring issue from Fighting Females. If anyone has it, plz pm me.

Here's the cover: