News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight Magazines

• 29 Replies

Offline canguy744

Catfight Magazines
« on: February 17, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »
Afternoon All

Does anyone remember the catfight magazines - Claws, Fighting Girls Monthly and Amazon in Action?

With the internet I am assuming that all the paper magazines have closed down.  However I don't seem to be able to find any of the stories from the magazines on the internet. 

Does anyone know what happened to the magazines and why the stories have disappeared?  I can remember one brutal catfight story called 'Miss Innocent and the Gypsy', but I've not seen it anywhere else at all. 

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Catfight Magazines
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 04:49:31 AM »
Yeah, a lot of fun with these magazines but like a lot of older material, it can be hard to find on the web as new material becomes the priority.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 05:36:39 AM »
WOW!  Talk about bringing back memories!  I remember getting those magazines, but unfortunately I never kept any of them.

There was also a magazine entitled, Catspats, that I believe was published by Crystal Films.  I really enjoyed that mag, but again, I never kept any of them.

Offline suzie

• big girl here looking for a fight
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 11:32:01 AM »
I remember growing up by brother use to collect Nugget& Cavalier they had some great fight stories in there
to know me is to love me but to fight me is to hate me

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 11:42:55 AM »
THe only story from the magazines, either claws or fighting gals monthly I can recall seeing online was from Diana the valkyrie site.   It was a Superheroine story.

Offline canguy744

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 06:21:54 PM »
I'm intrigued by the comment about 'old' stories don't make it to the online sites.

How would anyone really know what was 'new' and what had been uplifted from a magazine?

Offline suffolkwrestling

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 05:27:51 AM »
As far as my experience goes, I remember Sports Review Wrestling's Apartment House Wrestling/Dave Moll stories and photos. Great shots but any of what Monty Python used to call the "Naughty Bits" with the ubiquitous "black bar", in the mid 70's.  Still developed a made crush on Cynara, Oral Annie, and two other girls who's names I cannot recall right now. Those were the days when any Men's Magazines were kept behind the counter.  I saw my first "Battling Girls" issue in 1983, which were many of the same pictures in Sport's Review sans the black bar. I discovered Cavilier magazine in 1983 and was a committed Cavilier customer until it ceased publishing fight stories. Became a fan of Venus Delight, Blake Mitchell, and Ebony Ayers. I tried Nugget its sister magazine, but they covered a number of different kinks so fight stories were few and far between.  I bought a few fight tapes, when they retailed for $60.00 or more, but domestically I couldn't build up any sort of collection.  I tried to get to the Hellfire Club in Manhattan to catch their fight nights but couldn't sync up the schedules. But thank God someone videoed sme of them!   Then the Good Lord gave us the Internet and the whole world opened for me. I became obsessed with Venus and Blake from that point on.

Having written all of that, the earliest story/photo spread I can recall is one from the late 1960's/early 1970's I saw when visiting an older cousin's house. It was in a magazine, not like Life or Newsweek, more like Sport's Review, a glossy color cover and the lack and white text and pics on newsprint.  I have never seen any evidence of it in any old back issues for sale on the Web.  The premise was a casting call for Busty blondes and a bunch turned up.  The director added a wrnkle when he told the group the "movie" required realistic wrestling and hand the girls strip off, match up and wrestle. Only two girls had any experience and they eventually they matched up.  Can't recall the names of the magazine, or the "movie" to be cast, the director, or. the two blondes. All I can recall is that all the other girls stopped fights after a minute ot two, but these two girls kept wrestling and caught the director's attention. There were photos with the good parts black barred over.  I remember only one part of the story when one girl was choking the other, or maybe they had equally chokes on each other;s neck, the "director" shouted out "Don't choke! Wrestle!" I didn't understand why but that started me on womens wrestling from that point on.  If anyone read this so far and knows anything about this specific story and match I would love to hear from you.  I really would like to see the material again for old times sake.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 10:54:29 AM »
I also remember and love all the old stuff, and like most have not kept any of the nostalgic material. I wish there was  a site or forum that dealt with the old pictures and stories. I think my first find of female fights was when I was about 13 in a newspaper like publication- (don't know the name) that had a 2 page article and pictures of two women in their bra and panties engaged in a apartment style boxing match with some men in attendance. like everyone else I wish that I could see the old stuff  again.

Offline pes96

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 11:49:17 AM »
I have a pretty big stash of old magazines sitting in my basement, so if there's something in particular anyone wants, contact me. I put them up for sale once but there were no takers-if you're interested PM me. I've never catalogued them but there's probably 30 or 40.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 05:59:54 PM »
Fighting Felines if I remember correctly...think I still have a stash somewhere

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 03:21:41 AM »
Afternoon All

Does anyone remember the catfight magazines - Claws, Fighting Girls Monthly and Amazon in Action?

With the internet I am assuming that all the paper magazines have closed down.  However I don't seem to be able to find any of the stories from the magazines on the internet. 

Does anyone know what happened to the magazines and why the stories have disappeared?  I can remember one brutal catfight story called 'Miss Innocent and the Gypsy', but I've not seen it anywhere else at all.

Remember? I've still got a collection, including issues of Wildcats, which I thought the best of them all. I've happy memories of visiting the Swish shop in Soho, made me tingle with excitement when I walked in the door.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 11:45:40 AM »
I was in my early 20s when I discovered Amazons in Action And Fighting Girls monthly in the Swish shop in Greek Street, London.   Although I had been hooked on female fights from early school days, the discovery of these magazines showed that I was not the only person who was turned on by this subject. Particularly Fighting Girls Monthly became a must have, although in truth articles that really aroused me were few and far between, such is the diversity of interests of catfight fans. It did provide me with a connection to Festelle and I attended several of their meetings in the mid 90s.  If there are any other Fetselle fans out there or would llike to exchange thoughts of or memories of real fights either read about or seen, please send a private message.
Just as a footnote, I found a copy of FGM in a newsagents in a small town about 20 miles from London.  Amazig to think there were catfight addicts ib this respectable commuter town.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 12:54:31 PM »
i could not wait till the new cavalier every month when my boy friend brought it home  never really like nugget  to much bdsm
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 11:55:10 PM »
Cavalier had some great pictorials. I remember a Swank magazine that featured a blonde and brunette at a formal cocktail party. Both were wearign the same dress. After some really cold and hard stairs the catfight was on. Great pics of slapping, hairpulling and breast grabbing. Blonde pins brunette as spectators showered thw winner with currency. Super stills, Too bad no video then. Hot fight!

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 01:32:13 AM »
Love the old Claws magazines. One of my favorite covers was Candy Sample on top of her opponent with her hands on her hips and looking down at her in disdain.

There is one issue I wish I could find. One pictorial in it featured a blonde going up against a very busty brunette. I've attached some pics from it I found on the internet. If anyone has any more of the pics from this match or any info on how I can get a hold of the magazine itself I would greatly appreciate it!