News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Sexfighting League Match 3: Hunter vs The Demon

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League Match 3: Hunter vs The Demon
« on: February 18, 2019, 06:46:25 PM »
Match 3: Hunter vs. The Demon

I stand in the hallway behind the curtain, waiting for the announcer to signal the next match. Amy has the night off after our disastrous loss last week, but I had a challenge waiting for me and couldn’t skip it…not without appearing weak and taking out a huge neon advertisement signaling open season on a former champ. Not that two humiliating losses back to back hadn’t already done that, but no sense underscoring it for everyone.

My opponent tonight is Lacey, a dark haired beauty who’s into sexual domination. Perfect. A replay of begging Nikky to finish me runs through my head, but I block it out. I can’t afford distractions tonight.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following will be a three falls singles match. Introducing first, he is a two time former tag team champion, HUNTER!”

Are you like me, are you ugly?  I chew my lip a little at the “former” part as I wait behind the curtain. I stalk out to the ring, ready to get this match underway.

“And his opponent, she is one half of the Ladies of Darkness, THE DEMON!”

A quick guitar riff announces my opponent. Lacey bursts through the curtain, already topless in a lacey (of course) black thong. Playing it up for the crowd, she stalks towards the ring before stepping through the ropes and swiveling her hips Beautiful People style. I can almost hear Taz calling out about pigeons in my head.

Lacey gets to her corner before turning to glare at me. “You’re going to pay for what you did to Ashley.”

My eyes widen, I’d been so preoccupied with my embarrassing losses to my ex I’d almost forgotten about the match I’d been wrapping up when she showed up to challenge me. Ashley “The Succubus” was the other half of the Ladies of Darkness, I’d beaten her by fucking her out and then jerked myself off on her tit’s a few weeks ago.

“Jealous?” I quip, trying to project my usual confidence. Not easy after begging someone to finish you.

I’m pretty sure she sees through me by the look she gives me as we both step forward.

“Just of the way Nikky got to ride your face. Hope you’re ready for a repeat performance…”

I charge the last few steps, just like she wanted. Lacey manages to sidestep and catch me in a headlock. She grinds down, yanking the hold as I push at her waist. I lift her up, trying to push free but she uses the extra leverage to hang on and flip me down to the mat, still in caught in the headlock. Lacey loosens the hold and spins, tucking my head under her armpit while bracing her other hand on my chest. When she feels like she has it locked in, I can feel her fingers tracing down my chest, over my abs, heading for my…

“No!’ I call out before I know what I‘m doing, whipping my body hard and popping free of the lock.

Lacey just sits there on her knees, her mouth open in shock as I roll away. Damn it, normally I would take the hand job and try to find an opening to counter. Lacey’s eyes half close, her lips come together and she practically purrs. Damn damn damn!

“Aw, don’t be shy! Let your little friend come out to play,” she cajoles me.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down and get back on track. She makes a lunge for me but I grab her, hooking my arms around her waist and muscling her up and over my shoulder before dropping her on her back. She lets out a cry and arches up, clutching at her back so I flip her to her stomach and pull her into a camel clutch. I don’t pull back full force, just enough to keep her immobilized while I put her arms over my knees. Locked in place, I reach around to her hanging tits and squeeze. Lacey makes a little groan of frustration, trying to wiggle and slip free, so I wait for one of her twists to fall to my side, keeping a hold of her boobs and shifting my legs into a body scissors. Lacey manages to pull my hands from her tits, so I shift back and pour pressure into the scissors.

I shift my weight again, releasing the scissors and straddling Lacey before she can take advantage, pinning her arms over her head as I straddle her waist just below her chest.

“Not quite what you were planning, huh?” I quip.

“I don’t know, you could always shift up a little and try that facesit yourself…” she snakes her tongue out, making it plain exactly what she would do if I brought my cock to her.

Clamping down the urge that surges through me I instead slide down, looping my legs through hers and locking in a grapevine pin, one of her finishers. I’m still trying to compensate for my lapse earlier. Our pelvises grind together as I stretch her out.

“Nnnghhh….copy cat…” she grinds out, “let me up and I’ll show you how it’s really done…”

Not likely. I kept her in the hold, wearing her out. Then, figuring I’d weakened her enough, I pushed off of her and grabbed her head, pulling her up to her feet. I then bent down and wrapped my arms around her waist, cinching in a bear hug and yanking her off her feet!

Lacey cried out as I lifted her, her legs hanging loosely about my waist as I pulsed the hold. Lacey grabbed my shoulders and tried to push back, but that only brought her big tits out where I could lean my head forward and suck on her nipples. Licking and nipping at her tits, grinding at her waist, there was only so much that Lacey could take. A particularly long suck and squeeze had her calling for the ref.

“I submit! I submit!”

Easing her down to her feet I give her a last lick as I back away, heading for my corner as the announcer rings out:

“Winner of the first fall, with a bear hug/ breast suck submission, HUNTER!”

I was just thinking to myself ok, two more to go when Lacey catches me off guard by charging as soon as the bell sounds, splashing me back into my corner. She follows it up by grabbing the middle rope and driving her should into my stomach, leaving me gasping for breath.

Lacey hops back, practically bouncing across the ring before charging again, splashing her body into mine a second time and driving what air I’d sucked in back out of my lungs. While I’m struggling to draw in a breath she kneels in front of me, pulling down my shorts to free my dick.

“Now we can play!“ She makes an exaggerated, contented moaning sound as she takes me in her mouth, rubbing her tits as she starts sucking my cock to attention. When she gets me hard she pulls back, taking the head of my cock in her hand as she moves her mouth to the side, pursing her thick lips on the side of my shaft and running her tongue up and down my length. I come to my senses enough to reach down and push her head back, but she simply looks up at me through half closed eyes and starts to pump me with her hand.

She takes her other arm and wraps it around the back of my leg. When I try to push out of the corner again she lets me, using my own momentum to help her pull on the back of my thigh and smash me face first into the mat!

I lay there groaning for a moment until Lacey rolls me to my back. She grabs my hair and pulls my head up to slip her legs around my neck in a reverse head scissors! I grab her thighs and try to pull loose, but she just tightens her legs and cuts off my struggles. Then she pulls her body close to mine, wrapping her hands around my shaft. Lacey tightens down on the head scissors to keep me still while she strokes my dick.

“Stay.”

Like I had a choice at the moment. My arms pulled at the thighs that were around my throat, but I couldn’t do anything about it or the soft hands that were currently stroking my shaft. With another warning pulse of her legs she bent her mouth down to envelop the head of my dick as her hands kept stroking the base. My hips involuntarily rocked up a little, wanting more of that soft wetness, so Lacey obliges by deep throating my cock!

“Uunngh!” I ground out, twisting my hips toward her mouth as she sucked! She backed up, all the way back to my tip before repeating the process, gliding her lips all the way to my base. Fuck I can’t take that for long. I got ready to make a last ditch effort, but she must have felt my muscles tense because she took me to the base and gave a long squeeze of her legs. It was more than I could take!

Her head jerked a little when my cock let go, pumping cum that must have hit the back of her throat, but she didn’t pull off and just kept that hot mouth locked on my dick as it submitted to her. When I was done and had subsided back to the mat she looked up at the ref and stuck her tongue out, showing him the white cum. As he signaled for the bell she made a show of closing her eyes and swallowing my load, licking her lips like all she wanted was more. She released her scissors, freeing my neck as she turned and grabbed my chin, holding me steady as she plastered her mouth to mine, making me taste my own submission on her lips as the announcer called out:

“Winner of the second fall, with a head scissors blowjob, THE DEMON!”

Lacey let me go and stands, then saunters back to her corner as the recovery period ticks down.

We come together for the third and final round. Lacey continues her sexual attack by grabbing my head and pulling me down into another kiss, teasing my tongue with hers. My hand trailed down between her legs, finding her wet after dominating me in the last fall, but I didn’t notice as she wrapped her self around be that her leg was hooking behind mine until she shoved, dropping me to the mat.

Lacey stretches out on top of me, hooking her legs behind my knees and pinning my arms over my head. “This is how you grapevine someone.“ Then she drops those big tits in my face.

I try to arch and shake free, but she just grinds her pelvis down into mine and swivels her shoulders side to side, brushing my head back and forth with her tits.

“Now be a good boy, and I’ll make it fun…”

I collapse back to the mat. She lets go of my right hand and reaches back between her legs, taking a hold of my cock. After a few quick squeezes she guides me into her, transitioning the grapevine into a fuck pin. then she clamps down, pulsing around my cock as her hips start to gyrate. I feel my second orgasm of the night building…

No! I can’t lose again!

Clamping down on my rising orgasm as best I could, I start thrusting back up against her. Lacey lets out a moan and swivels her hips, almost breaking me, but with a last grunt of effort I push up and reverse our positions! I’m on top, I can set the pace.

I feel Lacey’s muscles shuddering against my cock as we thrust against each other. Finally one of us breaks.
Lacey squeezes her eyes shut and squeels as she suddenly thrusts up and holds it, her pussy quivering against my twitching dick as I feel her juices coat me. God that was close! I pull out but her fingers jump down between her legs to catch me, three quick strokes is all it takes before I pump my own cum onto her lower abdomen. She looks up at me panting as the bell clangs:

“Winner of the third fall and the match, with a fuck pin, HUNTER!”

I sigh with relief that I pulled it off. I did it, I wasn’t wrecked. Lacey won a fall but I out fucked her. Lacey was good, Lacey was damn good, but I beat her. Nikky hadn’t ruined me. Lacey stares up at me for a moment before quietly saying “Next time.”

Maybe. But for now, I can head back to the locker room with a win.

-Thank you again for reading. Honey Demon as The Demon, naturally.