News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taylor vs Kelsey II

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Taylor vs Kelsey II
« on: February 19, 2019, 11:36:45 PM »
Kelsey vs Taylor II

This picks up right after the Michael vs Chris fight on the Male vs Male forum… (if anyone is curious as to timelines and back stories)

Part 1:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78143.0

Part 2:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78177.0

I left Kelsey standing in a bit of a shock and awe as I walked out of the kitchen and to our bedroom. She was standing at the bar, naked mind you, with her mouth slightly dropped open, trying to process what I’d just said. What I’d just accused her BEST FRIEND of over 15 years of. I know that when she looked at me, she knew I wasn’t lying to her, but I think the thought of her friend actually doing what she did just hadn’t set in yet. Kelsey watched me walk to the bed room, and even turned to step after me but stopped, as I just the door. THEN, it hit her what I said, and it actually sank in and she begin to get angry. (She told me this afterwards by the way) Her heart started pounding, she even began to shake a bit as she clenched her fists and turned to glare at the guest bedroom door as the sounds of sex were coming from there as Taylor was fucking Chris!  Kelsey and Taylor have had a few true knock-down, drag out fights before. It’s been years since their last one and Kelsey, although not afraid of Taylor, knew that she was definitely a formattable opponent.  They’re like sisters. They love each other, but will beat the hell out of each other, and then kiss and make up afterwards!  But this was something different. Taylor had plotted this for unknown reasons to Kelsey. Slowly, Kelsey began stepping towards the guest room. Not really methodical, but just slowly… her heart pounding in her chest, her blood rushing through her veins, and even a few butterflies in her stomach at what’s to come!

Kelsey eased back into the room to find Taylor riding Chris like he was a new stud to be broken. Chris was doing his best to keep up with her as he was moaning constantly as well as she was moaning in pleasure! Chris was fighting an arriving orgasm and squinting his eyes and doing the best he could to keep from cumming!  It was just his time to cum, as he screamed it out, and Kelsey then wrapped her hand in Taylor’s hair and yanked her backwards off of Chris, landing on the floor on her ass and fell to her back with momentum. Chris, for his part shot a load 3 feet into the air as he came! “FUCKING BITCH!!!” Taylor yelled at Kelsey as she jumped to her feet and dove at Kelsey, wrapping her hands in Kelsey’s hair as she was screamed! “What the fuck was that for Bitch!?” Kelsey responded in kind and grabbed Taylor’s hair and screamed back, “BITCH, you fucking know what this is for! I can’t believe you did this to Michael! THIS is totally fucked up!” as they began dragging each other around the room swearing and squealing at the pain of their double hair lock! Chris just lay on the bed with a “What the hell is going on?” look on his face, that neither girl paid attention to! Kelsey had a great grip on Taylors hair and swung her towards the bed, and immediately got drug along, and fell right no top of Chris as they fell, with Kelsey landing on top and Taylor trying to roll her off! “UGGHHHH… FUCK Kels, you fucking slut!!! I’m laying in his cum!!!” Taylor yelled as she felt it all over her back.  “GOOD, you fucking skank!!! You deserve it!” Kelsey yelled back. Chris shoved them both as they rolled down his body and fell off the end of the bed as Kelsey landed on her back, knocking the wind from her with Taylor landing on top of her!

They both released their hair locks as Taylor sat up and began raining slaps down on Kelsey’s beautiful face! Kelsey screamed out in pain as she tried to block as much as she could, but Taylor had some pretty good aim! Finally, Kelsey was able to land some slaps of her own from the bottom position, but didn’t have the same effect on Taylor! Taylor decided to bounce up and down on Kelsey’s chest and stomach trying to force more air out of her as she did so! It worked a bit as Kelsey began grunting pretty good with every bounce! Taylor got cocky and sat up straight and said, “Yeah Bitch!! You wanna attack me from behind while I’m getting laid, this is what you get! You get your ass beat!” Kelsey grunted as she immediately braced her legs, shoved her pelvis upward, grabbed Taylors tits and pulled, all in one motion it seemed as Taylor suddenly went flying off above Kelsey while screaming, “OUCH YOU FUUCCKING BIIITTTTCCHHH!!!” As Taylor departed Kelsey, Kelsey rolled as quickly as she could, got to her knees and dove at Taylor as she was rolling over! Taylor made it to her side as Kelsey landed, straddling her, and using one hand to hold Taylor’s head to the floor and the other to begin slapping down on Taylor’s cheek! “I Can’t believe you did this to him!!! <SLAP SLAP> He’s always liked you <SLAP> and wanted me to spend time with you!!! You finally come here<SLAP> and we have amazing weekend <SLAP>, All 3 of us! <SLAP>, and YOU <SLAP> go and pull this shit! <SLAP>” Kelsey yells at Taylor beneath her!

Taylor’s struggling to get out from Kelsey’s grip, kicking her feet anyway she can, flailing arms and doing her best to try to get Kelsey off and stop slapping her! During Kelsey’s slapping of Taylor and her arms flailing, she slaps Kelsey’s tits a bit, then suddenly grabs one of them and squeezes as hard as she can! “OOOOOUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! BIIIIIITTTCHHH!!!!!” Kelsey screams at the top of her lungs as she stops slapping and reaches for Taylor’s hand to pull it off her tit! She succeeds and then jumps backward off Taylor and cups her breast, slowly massaging it as she gives Taylor the evil eye!  Taylor, for her part, eases into a sitting position and says, “I can’t believe you’re this upset!  I mean, after what happened… Besides, you love seeing cockfights and you were excited about seeing one tonight! I know, I felt your hot pussy earlier and know how wet you were!  WTF is your problem now??”  “You fucking cxnt! The problem is, YOU set this up! It wasn’t by accident! You set this up with a “ringer”, per say, knowing that Michael would lose and it would end up like this tonight, with him being humiliated!” Kelsey yells at Taylor! (if anyone cares, Chris is sitting up at the headboard, still watching in awe) Kelsey and Taylor then begin getting to their feet. Both have cheeks that look like they’ve been in the sun for 6 hours! (Part of their long-standing agreement was no punching to the face)

I hear screaming, that doesn’t sound like sex, coming from outside my room.  I get up and throw my shorts back on to go see what’s going on.  I might be pissed, but I don’t want anything bad to happen to the girls because Chris might be some rapist or something. I slowly open my door as to not make a lot of noise and hear the yelling coming from the other room.  I ease up to the door, but stand beside it so they don’t know I’m there and begin listening. I hear Taylor yelling at Kelsey about she can’t believe she’s upset and crap!  I hear them rustling around and it sounded like they were trying to get to their feet. I hear Kelsey then say, “Lets go bitch! I’m gonna kick your ass!” and then Taylor’s response of, “Not this time bitch! You’re mine!” and then I hear a loud, yet solid, cross between a smack and a thud! I ease my head around the corner and see them locked in a mutual bear hug, trying to squeeze the other to death! Taylor’s boobs are engulfing Kelsey’s and totally flattening hers out!  “See bitch, I told you! You’re mine tonight!” as Kelsey moaned at her tits being flattened that way.

“Nnnggghhhh…. fffuuck you whore! Just because your tits are a little stronger doesn’t mean you’re going to win tonight!” Kelsey replied as she squeezed tighter and harder than I’d ever seen her before! I could see her back muscles tighten and she looked like someone that you’d see in a fitness competition!  Taylor grunts immediately, “MMMMNNNGGGGGFFFFFFAAA!!!” as she air is forced out of her!  I see a look on Kelsey’s face I’ve never seen before and it scares me! I see a pure, non-emotional, “I’m going to kick your ass” look! Don’t get me wrong… Taylor is in good shape, she’s beautiful and could truly be a model as she already puts most of the supermodels to shame now in the looks department. Her only draw back to modeling is that she’s only about 5’5”, a few inches shorter than what they typically look for!  Kelsey’s 5’7” and in slightly better physical condition than Taylor, having a bit more muscle tone in certain areas! Any guy worth a crap would truly love having either of these two for a girlfriend, or even more! (Where was I??  Oh yes!)  Kelsey was tightening and flexing muscles I didn’t know she had and I was loving it!!! Not because she was kicking Taylor’s ass, but because she literally looked like a true goddess in the process of it all! (ok, partially because she was kicking Taylor’s ass!)

I could see Taylor’s grip start to loosen a bit, but not Kelsey’s.  I could see Taylor having a tough time breathing as Kelsey began shaking her from side to side a little bit. (at this time, I moved into the doorway in case it got a bit more serious.) Chris was sitting at the head board slowly rubbing his large flaccid cock. He looked at me, but didn’t say anything as neither did I to him.  Taylor was getting more and more laxed and finally I saw her head rest on Kelsey’s shoulder as her hands were all but letting go of Kelsey.  Kelsey, then, suddenly let go of Taylor and she literally fell straight to the ground in a clump as Kelsey sucked in some much-needed air as well.  She turned around and saw me standing there, and just stopped… dead in her tracks. She looked at me, open mouthed with a surprised look; she began walking towards me and I stepped towards her at the same time!  We met and she wrapped her arms around me, as I did her, and we hugged tight and long!  She then loosened her grip on me and pulled back and planted the most romantic kiss we’ve ever had, on me!  I don’t know how long we kissed for, but I was lost in heaven at the moment!

Suddenly, our kiss was interrupted as Kelsey suddenly was yanked backwards as she screamed! Taylor had done the same thing to her that she did to Taylor at the beginning! Only, this time, she spun Kelsey around, balled up her fist and landed a punch right into Kelsey’s stomach, doubling her over and literally dropping her to 1 knee! “SHIT!” I yelled as I moved towards her to see if she’s alright! <BAM!> I get sucker punched in the side of the jaw by Taylor as I hit the ground looking up at her!  “YOU, stay out of this!” she growled at me as she turned her attention back to Kelsey! Kelsey was gasping for air as she was obviously not expecting that!  Taylor then lifted Kelsey’s head up and literally swung her slap from as far left field as she could get! I think I hurt when her hand hit Kelsey’s face, spinning her head around, and totally laying her out flat on her back! “HOLY FUCK!” Chris exclaimed from the bed! Kelsey immediately grabbed her cheek as I could tell it hurt like holy hell! I could see her eyes watering pretty good! Taylor yelled, “Get up slut!!! Let’s GO! You wanna come start a fight, you better be able to finish it, BITCH!” By this time, I’d been able to stand back up as I watched with concern. Kelsey slowly began getting up, but keeping an eye on Taylor as she got back up!

Taylor waited until Kelsey was half way up and lunched forward, attempting to fake Kelsey out, but Kelsey didn’t fall for it! Kelsey, being aware that something like this might have happened, had a plan incase it did! Taylor lunged forward about 2 steps and stop, at the same time, Kelsey dove forward and basically speared Taylor, planting her into the ground with a huge THUD! Kelsey got to her knees quickly as Taylor wrapped her arms around her own gut from the pain of Kelsey’s shoulder slamming into it! When Kelsey got to her knees, she reared back and dropped a hammer of a punch right into Taylor’s already sore stomach! She hit her so hard that Taylor literally “V’d” upwards (feet and head both came off the ground!) and I even heard the air rush out of her lungs as she started gasping for air! “FEEL GOOD BITCH!??” Kelsey yelled at her. All Taylor could do is cough and gasp for air!  Kelsey then reached down and grabbed Taylor by the hair, pulled her straight up and sent a haymaker of a right slap across Taylor’s face, knocking her back to the floor in a daze! “Come on Bitch!!!! FIGHT! You were all cocky 2 minutes ago when I was laying on the ground holding my cheek!!! FUCK!!! LET’S GO!!!!” Kelsey yelled at Taylor through clinched teeth!  “That’s enough!” yelled Chris from the far end of the bed.  “FUCK YOU!” Kelsey turned to him! “You’re part of the reason this is happening! Sit down and shut the fuck up, or Leave!” (I had a huge grin on my face watching that!) Kelsey turned back to me and saw me grinning and gave me a sideways grin herself!  Chris saw me grinning a just smirked and shook his head not really knowing what to do.

Kelsey then reached down and again, grabbed Taylor by the hair! This time, pulling her upwards, and dragging her to a standing position! Kelsey then walked her rival backwards until Taylor’s back slammed into the wall! Kelsey then raised Taylor’s hands above her head with ease as Taylor was still catching her breath from the two devastating attacks to her gut! Now, anyone who knows, KNOWS I love Kelsey’s ass, but MY GOD!!! Seeing her flex her ass holding Taylor against the wall make my cock grow hard again right then and there!  Once Kelsey had Taylor’s hands above her head, she grabbed both of Taylor’s hands with her left hand and turned slightly back towards the bed, looked at me across the room and winked, and Fired a wide-open punch into Taylor’s gut again! I even thought I saw Taylor try to tighten her abs to protect herself some, but the punch literally doubled her over, and she almost fell to the ground! Kelsey immediately pulled Taylor backup to a standing position as she was starting to cry as she gasped for air again.  Kelsey then surprised me again!  She grabbed Taylor’s upper arms, pulled her with her as she fell backwards and used her strong, sexy legs to essentially “monkey flip” Taylor up and over her landing flat on her back with a loud “AAAARRRHHHHhhhaaaaa!!! Kelsey literally kept rolling and rolled immediately over and sat on Taylor’s chest with an almost textbook schoolgirl pin!

I then eased around the side to get a better view of this and even Chris moved subtly to see better.  I looked down and Taylor was crying and still gasping for air!  Kelsey’s hot soaking we pussy was literally at Taylor’s chin now as Kelsey sat comfortably on top, with Taylor’s arms pinned under Kelsey’s legs! “LICK IT WHORE!” Kelsey yelled at Taylor who at first didn’t move, then Kelsey smacked her in the face twice and then Taylor nodded and Kelsey slid forward a little bit!

Immediately, Kelsey was moaning as she’s always told me how good at this Taylor was!  “MMMNNFFFFF…. AHHHH… UUNNGGGMMMM… FFUUCKK!!” Kelsey was moaning and sweating and pumping her pussy on Taylor’s mouth and tongue! She wasn’t even trying to fight the impending orgasm and as soon as she felt it, she came right then! All over Taylor’s face as she continued to lick Kelsey’s clit and pussy!  Kelsey leaned backwards and grabbed Taylor’s pussy and squeezed, forcing a whimper from Taylor and then slowly let it go and rubbed it softly! Kelsey then slid back, off of Taylor’s face, looked down and asked, “Are we done here??  Do you understand now?” Taylor could only nod her head as she was still trapped between Kelsey’s amazing thighs! “Say it slut! Tell me you’re sorry, Tell MICHAEL you’re sorry!” as Kelsey looked my way. (as much as I loved this, I now felt bad for Taylor. I know I probably shouldn’t have, but I did.) Taylor finally realized I was standing there and I think I saw her blush a little as she looked at me, then tried to look away and closed her eyes.  I saw another tear come out before she opened her eyes, looked over at me the best she could and said in a crackly, raspy voice, “I…I’m… so…soo… sorry.” Kelsey then looked at me and grinned, she noticed now that I was a bit excited. She then sat up, drug Taylor over to me and said, “Suck his cock until he cums!”

With tears in her eyes as he slowly pulled my shorts down, Taylor did as she was told! Taylor’s also very good at this and it didn’t take long to make me cum! Kelsey looked at Chris and said, “Get dressed and get out!” He also did what he was told.   Kelsey threw a towel at Taylor and walked Chris out and locked the door. When she came back, she sat down next to Taylor and they hugged for what seemed an eternity. I slowly eased out of the room and as Kelsey saw me, she looked at me with a questioning look and I just whispered, “you two need time. I’ll see you when you’re ready!” and blew her a kiss as I turned and went back to my room.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Taylor vs Kelsey II
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 08:54:07 AM »
Another incredible story!!! Great job babe! Thanks for writing it!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:50:04 AM »
Thanks superman!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 03:49:41 AM »
Kelsey is Top again. I like your spelling Michael.

LOL  Thanks!   I think??   I'm sure it's not the best...  But, I also figure that MS WORD helps with the spell checking for me!  lol   
I do hope it's not TOOOOOOO Bad!!