News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rebecca vs Amy: She said/she said

• 25 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Rebecca vs Amy: She said/she said
« on: February 20, 2019, 10:26:31 PM »
Thursday, January 31, 2019  10:34pm
To:  Rebecca
Subject:  Quick note

Hi, neighbor!  I know we said over the holidays we would get together more, but between the cold and, well, you know, life, that hasn't happened.  So I hate for this to be our first chat of the New Year, but there's something I thought I should mention to you without dilly-dallying about it.

First, even though it's past 10:30 at night, I wanted you to know this isn't one of those "drunk texts" or anything-I'm stone cold sober.  Possibly to a fault--we shall see when you react to what I need to say.  Second, I'm not sending this note impulsively--I've thought it over, and think I need to send it.  And finally, I think email is the best way to handle this--phone or in person will get too, ya know, heated.

So, let me just cut to the choice.  Rebecca, your husband Seth had been sending my flirty texts the last few weeks.  Ever since the Christmas Party, ok?  Nothing stalker-ish or rape-y, ok?  And never making any put-down comments about you.  But still, flirty; close to inappropriate, even.  Well, rather than letting him think this was going anywhere, I asked him to stop, ok?  I didn't know what else to do--I don't want things to get "weird" between the four of us; nine counting our collective kids.

I'm sure it was just winter doldrums, ok?  Don't mention this to Seth, ok?  Please?  I'm just trying to be transparent, ok?

We're ok, right?  Don't answer right away.  Sleep on it, then let's talk if we need to.  Amy

Friday, February 1, 2019 
12:46am
To:  Amy
Subject:  RE:  Quick note

Dear Amy.  Correction, Dear pathetic desperate homewrecking backstabbing slut whore wench Bitch:  While not impulsive, this IS one of those DRUNK TEXT emails, because I heard Oprah say that alcohol is truth serum, and I want to make sure you know that every word in this email is 100% UNVARNISHED TRUTH.

You have a lot of fucking, damn nerve.

I just looked at every one of those damn texts you and Seth exchanged during January.

Despite what you asked him to do, and what he then claimed, HE DOD NOT DELETE THEM, BITCH.  HE SAVED EVERY DAMN ONE.  AND I JUST READ THEM ALL.

YOU. FUCKING. LIAR.

You led him on.  He DID NOT lead you on.  He was a perfect gentleman IN EACH AND EVERY DAMN TEXT.

YOU EMAILED ME TONIGHT BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO COME TO ME FIRST.  YOU WERE TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE BETWEEN HIM AND ME.

HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT, KNOWING WHAT THAT WOULD MEAN FOR MY KIDS???  YOU FUCKING PSYCHO.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US!!!

Rebecca

Friday, February 1, 2019
3:32am
To:  Rebecca

My, my.

Such anger.

Let's see if you talk so tough to my face.

Amy

P.S.  Don't assume you have the full story.  Bitch.

RPBella

Re: Rebecca vs Amy: She said/she said
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 03:34:23 AM »
back to the email style of fights I see :P

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 03:53:14 AM »
Friday, February 1, 2019; 10:05am text conversation

Rebecca:  Can you text for a minute?  With me, not my husband, for a change?

Amy:  Bravo.  Come up with that line yourself?

R:  To answer your question, I WILL call you those names.  To your face.  Don't doubt it for a minute, honey.

A:  So I take it you don't want to hear my side of the story?  Every story has two sides, darlin'.

R:  We're past talking, slut.  You were making puppy dog eyes the entire Christmas party at Seth.  I knew then to watch out for you.

A:  Well if we're past talking and we get together, what ever are we gonna do?

R:  We'll fight, Amy.  You're not one of those "A lady doesn't fight" wusses, are you?

A:  I'll fight ya, Basic Becky.  I've wanted to for awhile now.

R:  Well you should have spoken up.

A:  Well it takes two, big talker.  When and where?

R:  It's Friday--I work at home and have kid duty.  And my weekends are never alone.  Monday's the earliest I can do.

A:  I won't go easy on you if I get you under me.  I hope you've thought this thru.

R:  I've been OVERthinking this for over a year now.  Theou and I were never friends--you can see that, can't you?

A:  I might have to think your Basic Becky nickname.  You're acting more like Backbone Becky.

B:  .... and Asshole Amy.

A:  Easy to say from a phone across the street.

B:  Again ...... I'll say ot to your face.   And then sit on your face.

A:  Don't cancel on Monday.

B:  Not a chance.

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
I like this style! For one thing, it allows significant trash talk and tension build in a way that could not occur face to face as the parties would just fight. The practical considerations of schedules, spouses, police etc make for a reality effect. I think it is a creative way to advance the narrative before the real "show down".

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 07:53:00 PM »
As usual, I highly respect your work, it's wonderfully edited, and the content is great. Here's my only beef ;) Rebecca must be the biggest saint, because I have been around for a few decades, have been to a few cultures, and I've never met a woman who said her cheating husband, to whose head no gun was pointed, would be a perfect gentleman. Calling him a dog and expecting to cheat and screaming disappointment at the other woman, sure... but this is Inuit buying fridge territory IMHO ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 09:56:27 PM »
Here's my only beef ;) Rebecca must be the biggest saint, because I have been around for a few decades, have been to a few cultures, and I've never met a woman who said her cheating husband, to whose head no gun was pointed.  Calling him a dog and expecting to cheat and screaming disappointment at the other woman, sure... but this is Inuit buying fridge territory IMHO ;)

Perhaps Rebecca is presenting u united Seth-Rebecca front to Amy, but behind closed doors giving Seth hell.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 11:08:27 PM »
Here's my only beef ;) Rebecca must be the biggest saint, because I have been around for a few decades, have been to a few cultures, and I've never met a woman who said her cheating husband, to whose head no gun was pointed.  Calling him a dog and expecting to cheat and screaming disappointment at the other woman, sure... but this is Inuit buying fridge territory IMHO ;)

Perhaps Rebecca is presenting u united Seth-Rebecca front to Amy, but behind closed doors giving Seth hell.

Since that did happen to me, though in my case (not that I could prove it) I was innocent, it sounds plausible ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 12:08:31 AM »
Friday, February 1, 2019; 9:35pm

R:  Seth changed the password on his cellphone.  If you hasd anything to do with that, I'll put you in a wheelchair, bitch.

A:  No hello?  And, quite a marriage you two have that you snoop on his text messages.

R:  I'm snooping on his text messages to YOU, honey.  Don't you fucking dare to twist this.  He and I are solid.

A:  Then why aren't you fucking him right now, Becca, sweetie?  It's Friday night.

R:  He works hard, Amy.  Making twice what your slacker husband makes.  Is that why you were looking to trade up?

A:  Seth was the one looking to trade up, bitch.  In the looks department.

R:  You think you're prettier than me??  Don't make me gag.

A:  Your brillo pad bleach blonde hair a fake tits make me gag, bitch.

R:  After I fuck you up in our fight Monday, you'll need work from head to toe, cxnt.

A:  Big words.  I'm not scared at all.

R:  Underestimate me.  You'll regret it.

A:  Fuck you.

R:  Bitch.

A:  Basic Becky.

R:  It's killing me that it's only Friday.

A:  Come at me.

R:  You know I can't do that because of my family.  STOP HIDING BEHIND MY HUSBAND AND KIDS.  If yours aren't good enough, get someone else's, not mine.

A:  Didn't you start tonight by admitting your husband would pick me if he had a choice?

R:  I admitted no such thing.

A:  You sorta did, Basic Becky.

R:  You're delusional.  But then you'd have to be to cross me.

A:  I'm 5 times the woman you are.

R:  You have an answer for everything.  I'll rip your fucking tongue out of your mouth Monday.

A:  Seth would rather get licked by my tongue, not yours.

R:  Desperate bitch.

A:  Namecalling little girl.

R:  Just telling it like it is.

A:  And ou'll pay 3 times over for doing so.

R:  Fuck you.

To be continued.....

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 04:54:20 PM »
This is driving me wild! Can't wait for more ????

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 05:56:02 PM »
Saturday, February 2, 9:46am

R:  I know you're still texting my husband, Amy.  That's pretty damn reckless.  Suicidal, almost.

A:  Oh, and how is it you think you know, Basic Becky?  Did he shout my name when you two were having your Saturday morning wood sex?

R:  He's never said your name in bed, you narcissistic whore.

A:  Oh, so you admit the morning wood part?

R:  I do, if you admit you want his wood but will never have it.  Deal or no deal, sweetie?

A:  Kiss off.  Why'd you text?  I have a busy day.

R:  Smart.  Get caught up on your chores before I put you in the hospital Monday.  And one other thing.  You want to text my husband so bed.  Text him after our fight Monday that I won.

A:  Oh, but honey--I've never lost a fight.

R:  If you never lost a fight, it's because you were never woman enough to take on a worthy opponent.

A:  Spoken like a Prom Night catfight loser.

R:  Ok, Seth told you about that?

A:  Blow-by-blow detail, sweetie. 

R:  Well he ended up with ME, didn't he?  What does that tell you, Sherlock?

A:  Two things.  That you lost the most important fight of your life.  And that I like my odds on Monday.

R:  And you've revealed yourself to be a bully who cares more about her undefeated record than putting herself on the line.  My money says you back out Monday morning.

A:  Oh, but Rebecca.  I wouldn't miss it for the world.

R:  And you'll email Seth after you lose?  With "blow-by-blow detail"?

A:  Oh, honey.....  After I WIN ..... I will whisper the blow-by-blow detail into his ear.  In YOUR bed.

R:  Over my dead body.

A:  If you insist.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 01:27:22 PM »
Saturday, February 2, 3:22pm

A:  What's it like to lose a catfight, sweetie?

R:  Found time to break a way from your busy day, lying bitch?

A:  I'm multi-tasking, Basic Becky.  Answer the damn question.

R:  You'll find out what it's like to lose Monday, impatient slut.  Keep your pants on.

A:  You're obsessed with my pants, bitch.  I saw you staring at me when I got the mail.

R:  I was hoping you couldn't wait till Monday and that you were on the way over.

A:  I doubt it.  But for the sake of argument:  what if I had come over?

R:  My kids are all with me.  I don't want them to see what I'm going to do yo you.  They wouldn't understand.

A:  Chickenshit.

R:  You're one to talk.  You didn't come over, and you never have all the years you could have.  And you talk to my husband behind my back.

A:  Well, you might not be willing to share what it's like to lose a catfight.  But I'll share what it's like to win one, especially over a man.  It's EXCITING.  It's a rush, physical and spiritual.  It's transcendant--like and encounter with God.

R:  You're talking to me like I've never won a catfight.

A:  Seth only told me about your pathetic loss at Senior Prom.  He never told me you won any.

R:  There's things Seth doesn't know.  Or need to know.

A:  I can't picture YOU winning a catfight, Becca.  Not a real one.

R:  I can't picture YOU winning one either.

A:  One of us is wrong.

R:  Then let's find out who.

To be continued....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 06:37:10 PM »
Love it!  Amy is scoring mental points in the prefight psychology phase. She is punching Becky's buttons by continuing to text Seth, openly with no attempt to deny it. Clearly she has had "intimate conversations" with Seth about Sat. am wood, about Becky's poor catfight experience, and probably about Becky's skills in bed (really guys, that is what we would do, tell her she is the better lay, complain about the wife in hopes of getting extra special treatment).We do not know what fight experience Amy has under her belt ("I have never lost a fight") but Becky now probably assumes this bold woman  is someone who has faced other irate wives and continues to chase taken men, so no opponent has been successful in convincing Amy to change her behavior(when Becky cools down, she has to have some concern that Amy has successfully defended herself in similar situations) . Amy also is very cool and collected in her discourse, while  Becky is more emotional. All adds up to a big psych up side for the predatory  home wrecker. Sunday is gonna be real interesting, dying to see what buttons Amy decides to push next!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 10:27:51 PM »
Saturday, February 2, 7:15pm

A:  How's date night with Seth going?

R:  You've got a lot of damn nerve, Amy.  Jealous that your slacker husband never takes you out?

A:  You didn't answer my question.

R:  I shouldn't engage, but as luck would have it, I have a free moment.  Seth and I are about to have a steak dinner that you could only dream of having, with a wealthy couple who would never give you or your husband the time of day, and then are going to fuck like teenagers when we get home.

A:  Want me to go check that your kids are ok?

R:  You and I both know that Illinois has no death penalty, and that if you so much as set foot in my house before our catfight Monday morning, I will rip your blonde head off your fake titted body with my bare hands and whatever knives, axes, and scissors are required to get the job done.

A:  I don't recall us establishing that our catfight would be at your place.  Not that I'm complaining--YOU can clean up the mess afterwards.  I accept your generous offer, hun.

R:  I will GLADLY host our catfight, slut.  And you really do have a screw loose, don't you?  You threaten to go near my place when I'm not there, I tell you I'm willing to go to jail for life over it, and you just casually deflect to a different topic?

A:  Oh, but Basic Becky, don't you understand?  I learn so much more but JUST LISTENING to you than if we were, to use your words, "engaging".

R:  Such as.

A:  Such as, you don't love Seth.  You come home from date night and "fuck" him???  You don't make love to each other, like a HEALTHY couple??  And all you ever talk about is the status you and he have.  You love his INCOME more than you love him, bitch.

R:  IF YOU LOVE YOUR HUSBAND WHY ARE YOU TEXTING WITH SOMRONE ELSE'S?!?!?

A:  Ah, now, there's the hysterical Rebecca I do so love.  I was getting concerned when you icily described decapitation and State of Illinois capital punishment.  Rumor had it you lost that Prom Night catfight by getting hysterical.

R:  I have a date I need to get back to.

A:  Coward.

R:  Jealous tramp.

A:  Materialistic snob.

R:  cxnt.

A:  Bitch.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 08:02:37 PM »
Sunday, February 3, 8:14am

A:  How'd fucking like teenagers go?  Did it last 20 seconds?

R:  You're confused.  That's your catfight with me which will last 20 seconds.

A:  You change the topic every time I bring up Seth and you sleeping together.

R:  Maybe, because, oh, ..... , I don't know, IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

A:  It became my business when he chose to text me behind your back, sweetie.

R:  No real woman would agree with you on that one, darlin'.

A:  No real woman would allow her man to go as far as he went with me.

R:  You're grasping, honey.  If I watch over him, you accuse me of being controlling.  If I trust him, you butt your nose and and claim rights on our relationship.  You're just twisting facts to justify meddling where you don't belong.

A:  I never accused you of being controlling, but if the shoe fits ....

R:  You know what I mean.  And this is exactly why, No, I don't want to discuss this.  There's no reasoning with you, Amy.

A:  Don't say later I didn't try to handle this maturely.

R:  Amy, you delusional bitch, you're the most IMMATURE woman in my life--more like a high school girl, really.  I mean, c'mon--seducing a man by text??  Really??

A:  Don't blame the texts, sweetie.  Those are just the means.  He saw what he likes by seeing me in the flesh. 

R:  It's not happening.  You need to let it go.

A:  Make me.  I doubt you can.

R:  I know I can.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »
Sunday, February 3, 1:40pm

A:  So, one of the women who was at your lovely dinner party last night gave me some delicious gossip about you and Seth.  And how you behaved to him all evening.

R:  I was there, remember, dummy?  I don't need to hear about it.

A:  Oh, so it's true?  You gave him the cold shoulder all night? 

R:  If you're so sure, why are you texting me?

A:  Because I want to hear you to admit it, honey.  There's trouble in paradise.

R:  There is.  The trouble is you.  And I'm handling it tomorrow.

A:  The trouble is YOU, Basic Becky.  You're a frigid bitch.  I'm guessing the "fucking like teenagers" didn't happen, did it?

R:  Wouldn't you like to know, bitch.

A:  Honey, I know more about what your husband did last night thsn you do.

R:  That woman at the party is just telling you what you want to hear.

A:  I'm not talking about the woman at the party, sweetie.  I'm talking about the college girl babysitter Seth "drove home" afterwards. 

R:  She's not into men, dumbass.

A:  She's not into men.  But she's into giving blow jobs for cash.

R:  You're pulling that one out of your ass.

A:  Have I told you one fucking lie yet about Seth, bitch?

R:  Slut, your whole damn relationship with me is a lie.  You lied about trying to be my friend for the three years we've lived here, and then you lied to me Thursday night when you emailed that Seth was coming on to you.

A:  Well, you've got me there.  I have fucking hated your guts for three years.  I would want to kick your ass, Seth or no Seth.

R:  Then leave him and other women and the babysitter out of it, bitch.  Let's just keep this between you and me.

A:  That's the most sensible thing I've heard you say all weekend.

R:  Fine.  9am tomorrow.

To be continued....