News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Help with Italian expressions and terms relevant to a pro wrestling story

• 3 Replies

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
Ciao!

I am looking for help with Italian words and expressions as I write about an Italian character of mine making her debut in a US-based pro wrestling outfit. If you are willing to help me sound natural in my characterization of this character, I will be deeply grateful. It will mostly involve checking some writing samples or answering questions regarding "What would she say in this situation if she means this in English?"

Thanks in advance, and you will get to enjoy an entertaining all-girl wrestling story (or series of stories) in return.

Grazie!
Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
Hi everyone,

I am giving this thread a bump because I have yet to hear from any Italian-speaking wrestling fans :)

I am getting ready to publish my story, and would still love to have some help with my Italian phrases and expressions.

Thank you in advance!

Ciao!

I am looking for help with Italian words and expressions as I write about an Italian character of mine making her debut in a US-based pro wrestling outfit. If you are willing to help me sound natural in my characterization of this character, I will be deeply grateful. It will mostly involve checking some writing samples or answering questions regarding "What would she say in this situation if she means this in English?"

Thanks in advance, and you will get to enjoy an entertaining all-girl wrestling story (or series of stories) in return.

Grazie!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Vafanculo means to go fuck yourself

Flicking your fingers under your chin towards another person kinda means the same thing.

Find some Sopranos episodes lol

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
Thanks! I've been looking up Italian hand gestures and expressions, so I did get the part about flicking your hand out from under your chin :)