News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lexi vs Lucie ----- Part 2

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Lexi vs Lucie ----- Part 2
« on: February 22, 2019, 12:22:26 PM »
…. Both girls fell back and gasped for breath as this was a huge orgasm for both!  Lexi, still, at this point is a bit worse for wear as Lucie has been in control for most of this match so far. I was amazed watching this as there are 2 pairs of 36 DD’s raising and lowering at the speed of sound, on my living room floor…

And now....  The continuation.....

Approximately a minute after the huge multiple orgasms occurred, Lexi began moving first, showing massive resilience and what amazing shape she’s in! Most women would still be laying there for a bit longer!  As Lexi began moving, Lucie started to move some as well! Lexi saw this and immediately dove on to Lucie, not in the way you’d think. She dove on top of her, yet sideways at her waist, using her legs to wrap up Lucie’s right leg, and her left arm to shove her left leg out of the way, then with her right hand, began slowly rubbing Lucie’s soaking pussy! “MMMNNNHHHHH!!!” cooed Lucie at the sensual touch of Lexi! Lexi started slowly massaging her clit and then softly using her fingers to tease and play with Lucie’s labia. Ever so softly and gently Lexi played with it, lightly pinching, touching, slowly slipping her fingers just into the folds and then pulling them back out! “OH GOD, You Bitch! Give me your fingers!!” Lucie moaned out. Lexi just grinned and kept her movements. This was killing Lucie as she couldn’t reach Lexi at all and all she could do was take it!  Slowly, Lexi lowered her head down and with her soft, sexy, strong tongue, began flicking Lucie’s slowly hardening clit! “OH FUCK!!!! OH FUCK!!!!” Lucie moaned out as she instinctively, and apparently quite involuntarily, lifted her pussy to meet Lexi’s tongue! Lexi then moved lower and used her tongue to flick Lucie’s labia and slid her tongue into the folds and suddenly snuck it into her pussy, and licked her from top to bottom! “FUCK!!!!! UUUHNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!” Lucie moaned as she came from the first tongue lashing Lexi gave her!  Again, Lexi grinned, then immediately jammed her tongue into Lucie’s pussy again making Lucie scream out in pleasure as Lexi aggressively lapped at her pussy continuing to make Lucie moan through what looked like 3 more orgasms in the next 5 minutes!

Lexi then sat back up as Lucie moaned out, “OH, FUCK!” as she was trying to catch her breath and let her body stop shaking. Lexi then rubbed her hand up Lucie’s body and grabbed a full hand full of Lucie’s tit and squeezed quite firmly, eliciting yet another moan from Lucie! Lucie reaches up and makes a grab for Lexi’s breast that’s hanging in front of her, but only manages to grasp her nipple.  Lucie squeezes as hard as she can and with Lexi not expecting that, she immediately jerked and released her hold on Lucie’s legs and suddenly they were rolling around fighting for position! Lexi grabbed Lucie’s hair and yanked so hard I thought she was going to remove half of her scalp! “AAAYYYYEEEEEEEE…. SHITTT!!!” Lucie screamed as her head was pulled backwards by her long hair!  “OUUUUUCCCCHHHHSSSHHHHIIITTTT!!!” Lexi screamed as Lucie pulled just as hard on her hair as they rolled around, their knees curled up and trying to kick at the other depending their position! They finally stalemated on their sides, Lexi’s left, Lucie’s right. Suddenly, their legs were a blur of trying to kick at each other and push the other away! Finally, they gave that up as they ended up locking their legs in a mutual scissor hold!  Suddenly, but girls locked their vice grip, power thighs around the other and squeezed, each letting out a loud, “GGRRRRUUUUNNNAAAAHHHHHH FFUUCCKKK!!!” as they suddenly felt the power of the other girl!

Both girls squeezed as hard as they could for 30 seconds and about the same time, they both loosened their grip on each other’s thighs, and realized what their position was when Lucie reacted first! She pulled back her pelvis and slammed her pussy forward into Lexi’s! “Unngghhhh” Lexi grunted as he eyes narrowed and returned the pussy slam! “OOMMPPFFFFF” Lucie reacted! “FUCKING BITCH!!!” “FUCKING SLUT!!” came from them both through gritted teeth as they began slamming their pussies into each other! As they were doing this, Lexi decided to up the anti a bit, and released Lucie’s hair and latched her right hand on to Lucie’s large left breast! She then grabbed a full hand full of tit and squeezed like she was squeezing a melon! (Pardon the pun) “GGGGRRRRAAAAAFFFFFUUUUUCCKKKK YOU BITCH!!!!” Lucie screamed out as she reciprocated and grabbed and squeezed Lexi’s huge right tit! “UUUUGGGNNNNNNHHHHFFFRIGITIYFUCKKK YOU SLUT!!!!!” she screamed out!  Both were strong girls but I’ll be damned if I could tell who was stronger or who could take the most pain!

“STOP!” Lucie finally yelled out, surprising us both! “DO YOU GIVE!?” Lexi immediately yelled out.  ‘NO, but we’re not getting anywhere… I have an idea… Let me go and release our legs!”  Lexi wearily complied as Lucie also did the same thing. They both sat up facing each other. “No, turn around bitch, tongue war on each other’s pussy! I’m going to show you how to make a slut cum until she can’t cum anymore!” Lucie exclaimed as she shoved Lexi down to her right as Lucie, herself, laid over to her right. Now, both women were looking directly at the other’s pussy in a side-by-side 69 position! Lexi looked at Lucie’s sexy wet dripping pussy and said, “Bitch, you just bit off more than you can chew! Lift your leg bitch!” as she helped Lucie lift her leg, and she did the same for her! Both women dove their tongues into the other’s pussy with wild abandon and both girls squealed at the initial contact, and BOTH girls first move was to attack the other’s clit!

Both women began flicking the other’s slowly enlarging clits! Both were instantly moaning and swearing as they worked on each other’s clit!  Lucie immediately began sucking on Lexi’s like it was a small cock while Lexi was totally flicking and engaging Lucie’s clit like she was sharpening a knife! Lexi was running her tongue all over and around it making Lucie involuntarily gyrate her hips at the sensation of it! In minutes both were moaning and yelping, changing tactics constantly to keep the other on her toes! “Cum for me bitch!” Lexi moaned out followed by a “Fuck you, you cum for me!” from Lucie! I don’t know how, but somehow, the girls timed it perfectly… Each suddenly jammed a finger into the other’s pussy while sucking on each other’s clits and BOTH girls came immediately! “OHFUUUUUCCKKK!!!!!! SHHHHHIIIIITT!!!” “YOU FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKIINNNNNGGGG BBBBIITTTCHHH!!!!!!!”   I don’t even know who said what!  Both girls squirted hard, hitting their rival right in the face, covering her with her sex juices!  Both immediately wiped their faces and went back at it, fast and furious like!  “MMMnnnaaahhhh!!!!” moaned Lucie as Lexi seemed to suck really hard on her clit!  “FFFMMMAAHHH!!!” Lexi grunted out as Lucie nibbled on her clit as she sucked it good! Both girls suddenly screamed out another orgasm, then another, then another…. They went back and forth giving each other multiple orgasm as they both came a minimum of 10 times in the next 20 minutes. Hell, they’d been at it for over an hour already!

Both women were very evenly matched in this department. They licked, sucked, poked and prodded each other’s pussy so much, you’d think they had moved in and decorated!  Both women’s clits were hard as a rock and easily stimulated!  I’d lost track of how many orgasms each has had, but I know I’d need at least two hands and feet to actually do it!  Finally, after a huge mutual orgasm, they both took a few moments to catch their breath as they dropped their rival’s leg that each had been holding up. The girls had been going at it hard for about an hour now and were still neck and neck. Lucie finally said, “I want your clit! I want your clit against mine!” and began to slide to a sitting position and pull her self slightly away from Lexi.  Lexi just smiled and mirrored Lucie and said, “It’s about time bitch! My clit is going to eat yours for dinner! It’s going to cut yours down to a little nub! Bring it on!” as she sat up!  Both came together, one leg over her rivals and stopped barely an inch apart! Both clits were fully erect and Lucie’s eyes narrowed as she gave Lexi a “fuck you” kind of stare as Lexi just looked up at her and grinned.  Lexi’s clit was about ¼ of an inch longer than Lucie’s and just as solid!  “This won’t take long!” Lexi said with a sarcastic grin!  “FUCK YOU SLUT!” came from Lucie in retaliation!

Both women sat straight up, both women’s tits sat high and proud on their chests with their nipples hard and fully erect!  Both women’s clits were completely hard and about to go to war! They eased closer together and Lucie suddenly sliced at Lexi’s clit with hers, making contact and making Lexi shutter as she moaned out loud, “SSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHH!!!” while she inhaled quickly at the first attack! “You fucking whore-bag!!” Lexi fired back as she sliced at Lucie, making a solid contact with her clit as Lucie now shuttered and moaned, “MMNNNFFFUCK!!!”  at the sensation!  Now, they both decided to slam their clits together and begin grinding against each other! Both women grunted as they came together and started forcefully grinding! Each trying to line their clits up with the other to do the most damage they can! Soon, both women were on the verge of cumming and each was squinting their eyes, fighting the impending orgasm, Lucie grabbed Lexi’s tit and squeezed really hard, pushing her over the edge and forcing the first orgasm in their clit war! “FUUCKKK YOU cxnt!!!!  SSSSHHHIITTTTTT!!!!!!” she yelled as she came, bucking heard and forcing Lucie to cum too!  I’m sitting there watching in awe as I’ve never seen two girls so dead evenly matched in a sex fight!  Not one of them can seem to get an advantage over the other for more than a few seconds! 

With their bodies covered in sweat, they both slammed their pussies into each other again, now as they leaned a bit to their opposite sides, and slightly lifting their pelvises off the floor, they began fucking each other, or the motion of it as they began slamming their pussies into each other without any sense of abandon!  They were using their clits like a hammer against the other and each were moaning and grunting at each impact! Sweat began pouring off their heads and chests, dripping everywhere! It now seemed that Lexi was starting to be the more aggressive of the two now! Lucie was indeed slowing down some! Lucie was pumping forward once for every two of Lexi’s!  Lexi’s excellent physical condition looks to be paying off!  It was only a matter of seconds after I noticed this that Lucie dropped to the ground as Lexi continued pounding her pussy into Lucie! Lucie was starting to seriously moan and groan now as she was totally on the receiving end of this pussy pounding! Lucie was squeezing her fists on the ground and almost whimpering as Lexi was still pounding her pussy!  Lucie did the only thing she could now, and reached up and grabbed Lexi’s upper thigh and pulled her close and held her there to stave off the pounding she was receiving!  Lexi smirked and said, “Your pussy’s finished!!! Admit it! It’s done!” as she looked down and Lucie’s clit!  In fact, she was right! Lucie’s clit had shrunk from the painful pounding that Lexi had been giving her! “Your clit has already shriveled up and hidden from mine! Your clit is pathetic!” I’m going to finish this NOW! Lexi began grinding has hard as she could on Lucie’s already sore pussy! “Unngghhh…. Unngghhh… Unngghhhh… ahhhhh… ouaahhhh…  ahhhhhh…   shiiiittt…  ahhhh…  unnngghhh…” came from Lucie as she was literally holding on while Lexi ground against her using all of her reserve strength she’d been trying to save!

“OH…OHH… OHH…OHHHH…OHOOOHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lucie screamed out as she tensed up and with her legs and shoved Lexi back off of her as she came so hard!  Her pussy hurt so bad, but felt so good as she held her pussy with her hands and almost cried as she came! Lexi sat back and just watched as she slowly rubbed her winning pussy and clit!  I sat back with my eyes wide open and my mouth gaping open!  As soon as Lucie came down from her orgasm, Lexi crawled to her, straddled her face and said, “SUCK MY CLIT UNTIL I CUM!”  Lucie, knowing she’d been beat tonight, begrudgingly followed her command and began sucking Lexi’s clit and licking her winning pussy!  Only, maybe, 5 minutes passed before Lexi screamed out her final winning orgasm as she came all over Lucie’s face while squeezing her own tits so hard it looked like they were going to pop!   Lexi then fell off to the side of Lucie when she finally came down from her hi!  I, sporting a complete hard on, got up and grabbed a few towels and got the water for them. I handed one to each girl and sat back down.

Lexi stood up first and walked over to Lucie who was still laying flat on her back catching her breath and wiping her face and looking like the hot Asian goddess she is, lifted her foot and placed it on her chest, between Lucie’s huge tits, looked down and said, “Who’s my bitch?”  Lucie looked up with contempt in her eyes, but knew she had been soundly beaten tonight and said, “I am… I’m your bitch…” Lexi then smiled and removed her foot, took a step backwards and then reached down and offered a hand to help Lucie up. (I didn’t expect that) Lucie took her hand and in a second was on her feet, standing naked in front of Lexi, again.  Lexi then, stepped forward and gave Lucie a big hug, which she reciprocated in kind. “Great fight babe! Great Fight!” Lexi said to Lucie!  Lucie smiled and said, “yeah it was! It was fun, it’d have been better if you’d lost though!!” and both girls laughed.

I offered them both use of the shower to clean up some, which they both accepted.  Lucie took the first round and Lexi and I sat I the living room and talked after she’d covered up with her tiny dress.  Then, it was her turn and Lucie and I talked while Lexi showered.  Upon her return, we all stood up and they both thanked me for letting them fight here.  “Anytime” I said!  “Next time, let’s try to have my g/f home! She’s going to kill me that I didn’t video tape this for her!” and laughed.  They both laughed and then said, “We’ll see what we can do!” as they made their way to the door…

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Lexi vs Lucie ----- Part 2
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 06:23:15 PM »
Lexi... You Fucking Hot Slut !!! Oh gawd, I am spent !! Such a intense and wild sexbattle we just had.. Congrats for your victory, you beat me fair and square...
But next time, I am going to ruin your big clit with mine, I swear it !

Michael...Oh Michael...I lost track of how many times, I was gifted to be included into one of your story and having pleasure and fun while reading them... And seems like this tme, you have found the perfect match for my body and Fuck ! This bitch has some stamina and appetite... Thanks again for being such a delicious host and talented writter.

Lucie.
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 01:14:49 AM »
Lexi... You Fucking Hot Slut !!! Oh gawd, I am spent !! Such a intense and wild sexbattle we just had.. Congrats for your victory, you beat me fair and square...
But next time, I am going to ruin your big clit with mine, I swear it !

Michael...Oh Michael...I lost track of how many times, I was gifted to be included into one of your story and having pleasure and fun while reading them... And seems like this tme, you have found the perfect match for my body and Fuck ! This bitch has some stamina and appetite... Thanks again for being such a delicious host and talented writter.

Lucie.

holy crap!!!  Thank you so much!!!!  Keep it up and your gonna make me blush!    :)  :-*

Offline countryboy2015

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 03:56:40 PM »
Awesome!!!