News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Dolls hairpulling

• 13 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Fighting Dolls hairpulling
« on: February 23, 2019, 03:43:31 PM »
Hi. Anyone know of any videos where there is visible chucks of hair pulled out?

Offline cffanuk

Re: Fighting Dolls hairpulling
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 06:48:43 PM »
Hi wm1776

Lots of the Fighting Dolls catfights have hair pulled out. Often when there is slapping also.
Not always easy to see but there has been some amazing catfights from them  :)

Foxy Combat as well

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 07:07:41 PM »
Can you think of any fights in particular?

Offline cffanuk

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 03:54:12 AM »
Since we're on the topic of Fighting Dolls videos  l VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND...
 Beata vs. Bella [FD3120]
Read the reviews. IMO it's the greatest conclusion to a catfight I've seen!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 05:03:48 AM by jaybee »

Offline cffanuk

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 01:22:54 PM »
Yes see your comments there Jaybee. Bella is fast going up the ranks at Fighting Dolls. She took on a tough
catfighter there with Bella.

Fighting Dolls are outstanding as a producer. So many videos from them and a good variety for fans.

Often the catfights are close and both girls go at it until they are both nearly done and one emerges victorious.

Just keeps on getting better and better.  :)

Offline cffanuk

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 01:42:19 PM »
I meant to say Bella took on a tough Catfighter there with Beata

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 03:59:48 PM »
It's also nice to see that FD has also incorporated breast mauling in some of their fights now!  Kim- Ly, Eva, and Mel are the ones mostly doing it. Kim-Ly has really taken to it, she goes for the boobs whenever possible now especially Eva's lol.

Offline cffanuk

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »
Yes a good selection of tactics used so all fans kept happy.

Their nails are often long and sharp especially Lena. Not so much face slapping is used but maybe a good thing as their nails will make things uncomfortable. The girls often get well marked up from the nails in these catfights.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 12:35:48 AM »
It's also nice to see that FD has also incorporated breast mauling in some of their fights now!  Kim- Ly, Eva, and Mel are the ones mostly doing it. Kim-Ly has really taken to it, she goes for the boobs whenever possible now especially Eva's lol.

Good to know!  Can you suggest any titles I can look for to see this type of content? Thanks in advance.

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 05:42:38 AM »
FD3078 and FD3103 have the most vicious breast mauling.  Kim-Ly has really been targeting the boobs lately, let's hope that some of the other gals follow suit!

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 10:50:17 PM »
FD3078 and FD3103 have the most vicious breast mauling.  Kim-Ly has really been targeting the boobs lately, let's hope that some of the other gals follow suit!

Thank You!  I'll check these vids out ASAP!
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2019, 05:38:22 AM »

Good to know!  Can you suggest any titles I can look for to see this type of content? Thanks in advance.

Out of the 2 mentioned I'd go with FD3078 first Kim-Ly really went after Eva's boobs in that one. Other suggestions...
FD3266 Edita vs Eva
FD0975 Pamela vs Mariella
FD1013 Eva vs Mariella
FD1982 Kamelia vs Sharon (there is legit wrestling but also a more erotic touch included. a personal favorite)
FD0359 Chrissie vs Monique  (One of FDs Best videos and the long running reigning champion in breast mauling videos at FD)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:27:24 AM by jaybee »

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 03:01:41 PM »

Out of the 2 mentioned I'd go with FD3078 first Kim-Ly really went after Eva's boobs in that one. Other suggestions...
FD3266 Edita vs Eva
FD0975 Pamela vs Mariella
FD1013 Eva vs Mariella
FD1982 Kamelia vs Sharon (there is legit wrestling but also a more erotic touch included. a personal favorite)
FD0359 Chrissie vs Monique  (One of FDs Best videos and the long running reigning champion in breast mauling videos at FD)

Thank you for these additional suggestions JayBee!  i look forward to seeing my FD DreamGirl Kim-Ly in some breast mauling action.  Hopefully it's not one-sided. ;-)