News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Yuki vs Nicole

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Yuki vs Nicole
« on: February 24, 2019, 01:42:31 AM »
[This was a commissioned story within the same continuity as April Showers/perverted ref series. If you'd like me to write a custom story for you leave me a private message.]
Yuki vs Nicole
By Stone Kidman

Yuki stood in the corner staring down her opponent across the ring, smiling at the thought of how easy this fight should go. She elected an orgasm submission match because of the large payday it offered; Yuki still needed money after her parents in japan cut her off financially when she got a B in one of her college classes. The 5’02” 110 pound Asian girl saw her opponent had a record of twelve matches without a single win; though the other girl was two years older, Yuki herself was two inches taller than the slender white girl. She was so confident she would win the Asian teen wore a white one piece swimsuit with her nipples and bush clearly visible as it was nearly see through, due to the overhead lights, but she thought it went well with her black lace up boots; Yuki blew her opponent a kiss from across the ring, trying to get into the other girl’s head.

“Did you see that daddy,” Nicole fumed as she stood in her corner while her father, who still acted as her coach and corner man, waited on the apron; massaged her shoulders.

“Don’t worry about her babygirl, she’s a rookie; she’s only had one official match and she lost badly to another newcomer,” he tried to sound reassuring but knew his daughter had been defeated by girls just as unskilled as this Japanese teen.

“I’ll show this bitch,” Nicole said, psyching herself up. She had spent the last two years continuing to wrestle despite only ever winning a single match though it was in private so it wasn’t reflected on her official record. She had spent a lot of time in the gym and had grown physically; she was now an even five feet tall and 105 pounds with a taut stomach and strong legs while also filling out her chest somewhat with a diminutive 30B cup that barely budged the front of blue floral print swimsuit.

Nicole had lost much of her prostyle gear, her opponents often choosing to keep her one piece as a trophy hence her choice of the cheap but unflattering attire. She had always been stripped in the ring and not only made to eat pussy but often passed around by the male friends of the victors not to mention even a few of the perverted referees getting a piece of her. This earned Nicole several nicknames as either a jobber, a cumdump, or more often a throne as her face was usually a seat for the winner.

She was determined to break this losing streak; the only thing that kept her continuing to wrestle was how much she wanted to win, Nicole wanted to prove she was no quitter. That’s why she chose climax matches, so she wouldn’t lose to a simple pin fall or a single submission hold; in Nicole’s mind it gave her a fighting chance.

The rules were a lot less lax too; the referee had informed both girls that hair pulling was allowed but they couldn’t kick or punch anywhere to the head including the face. Eye gouging, biting and low blows would be considered a foul and end in immediate disqualification meaning the loser would have to pay the post match penalty of letting the winner do whatever they wanted for ten minutes in the ring or the locker room. Sometimes this entailed being used as a punching bag while the ref had to restrain the loser but usually they were just a sextoy for the winner.

The ref signaled for the bell as the two grapplers came out, circling before locking up. Nicole found herself wincing as the Japanese teen grabbed her ponytail and backed the white girl up into the ropes. She had to stand up on the tiptoes of her white lace up boots as she was bent back by her hair, feeling Yuki’s boobs pressing into hers,

“Why you tits small, me thought American girls all are big,” the Asian girl said as Nicole tried to pull Yuki’s hand off her ponytail before she felt her opponent slam a knee into her stomach. The white girl grunted and couldn’t cover up when Yuki repeated the move, the second blow knocking the air out of Nicole as she felt her legs give out.

“Here I help them make bigger,” Yuki giggled as she reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Nicole’s small boobs, crushing them over her flowery swimsuit.

“Ahh you fucking bitch,” the white girl wheezed before she was lifted up to her feet by the tit squeeze; Yuki rammed another knee into Nicole’s breadbasket. She grunted and fell to the mat, holding her tummy, when the Japanese teen pulled Nicole up; one hand tugging her dark ponytail and the other yanking up the back of her floral swimsuit so the material dug into the white girl’s ass in a painful wedgie, before she was thrown to the ropes.

Nicole cried out from the dual attack; she remembered to turn so her back hit the ropes but Yuki had charged forward and delivered a dropkick to the shorter girl’s chest, squashing her pert little tits with the teen’s boots.

She flopped to the canvas, her chest burned from the impact, she was picked up as Yuki threw her into the ropes again before she ran to the opposite side of the ring; Nicole wasn’t prepared as the Japanese girl dove at her with a flying crossbody.

She grimaced as Yuki seemed to grind her own boobs into Nicole’s pair before the slender Asian girl rolled off. The brunette barely had time to register the lack of weight across her chest when she was pulled between Yuki’s legs by her ponytail.

“You wear ugly clothes, I make them fit good,” the Japanese girl giggled as she reached over to tug the front of Nicole’s one piece up into her crotch, giving her a nasty front wedgie. The teen had her opponent’s face pulled against her own snatch, Yuki’s bush was pressed against Nicole’s mouth as she could had no choice but to breathe in the pungent smell emanating from her cxnt. She thrashed around, not wanting to taste another pussy for the rest of her life if she could, when she felt her breasts being clawed again as Yuki played her like a violin; causing her to grunt from the wedgie and screech from the tit mauling.

“You make nice song, I like playing with you,” Yuki laughed until Nicole was finally able to wiggle her head free. She rolled away, panting as she tried to catch her breath for a moment.

She was still lying on the mat, faintly hearing her daddy telling her to look out, as Yuki leapt off the second turnbuckle; crushing Nicole’s tits between their torsos.

“Aw your boobs are still little, here I help more,” Yuki said before kneeling on Nicole’s left orb while squeezing the other tit; twisting it as Nicole squealed like she was on fire. She pulled down the straps of the white girl’s swimsuit, exposing her breasts which showed red marks from the abuse, before knee dropping Nicole’s tater tot titties a couple more times; smiling at the older girl’s sobs.

Yuki finally got up to stomp on her opponent’s tummy a couple times before once more lifting Nicole with a double nipple twist, stretching them like taffy, before planting her boot in the brunette’s midsection and falling backwards; monkey flipping Nicole into the center of the ring.

With the air knocked out of her, she didn’t get much of a reprieve as Yuki had run to the ropes again only to land a leg drop across Nicole’s sore breasts. The pain made the brunette’s body spasm as she rolled over onto her stomach to protect her chest when she felt Yuki grabbing her boots.

“Argh,” Nicole groaned as she was bent in a Boston crab before Yuki readjusted until she was sitting directly on her opponent’s back.

“See I inflate flat chest,” the teen smirked as Yuki began bouncing on Nicole’s back, squishing her bare tits against the mat.

“Get out of it babygirl,” she heard her dad yell but couldn’t look at him for any advice because she was facing the other side of the ring.

“It okay I make her have big boob so she no look like boy,” Yuki shouted towards Nicole’s daddy. The brunette finally noticed the ropes were close by and struggled to crawl across the ring with the teen hopping on her back; although the momentum helped it felt like her boobs were being crushed in a vice.

When she finally managed to grab the bottom rope with a sigh of relief she immediately felt Yuki walking her back into the center of the ring.

“Ahhh fuck,” she hollered as her sore breasts were drug across the rough canvas. She was once again stuck as Yuki continued to bend her in the hold until the ref thankfully ordered the teen to break the hold.

“Why,” Yuki asked, playing dumb as she persisted in using Nicole like a rocking chair so her small tits continued to be pancaked under her.

“She got to the ropes, break the hold,” the referee said in a not stern enough voice for Nicole who was on the verge of tears before she finally felt Yuki let go of her boots.

“I help her to ropes like you say,” the Japanese teen said as she pulled the white girl by her ponytail over to the ropes. She had been crawling on all fours while being led by her hair like she was a dog on a leash before her opponent placed Nicole’s head over the middle rope; laying her thigh across the back of the brunette’s neck to choke her.

“Let her go, you have until ten or I’ll disqualify you,” the ref, an old guy with silver hair, said calmly as Yuki pretended not to understand him. Spittle dribbled out of Nicole’s mouth as she was strangled over the rope, Yuki’s weight pressing the thick blue cable against her windpipe. She could faintly hear her dad yelling at the ref but couldn’t make out what he was saying as the old guy slowly began counting.

“Gah,” Nicole gasped once Yuki finally released her, allowing the short brunette to fall onto all fours as she had a machine gun like coughing fit. The teen kicked Nicole in the ribs, rolling her over, before placing the back of her opponent’s head on the nearby bottom turnbuckle as though it were a pillow.

“If white girl want some Yuki’s yum yum you no have beg like dog,” she said, lowering her crotch to facesit Nicole who was trapped in the corner. She had the teen’s bush pressed against her mouth and nose only this time there wasn’t the thin layer of Lycra separating them as Yuki pulled aside the crotch of her swimsuit to make Nicole taste her hairy muff.

“Lick it good I finish you off nice,” she said, grabbing Nicole’s hair to practically give her a bronco buster; thrusting her wet clam into the brunette’s face. The referee pulled Yuki off, informing the rookie she couldn’t apply holds in either the ropes or the corner. Nicole finally looked up to see her father across the ring giving her a signal; one they had worked out before.

With her opponent distracted while she argued with the old man, Nicole crept behind the Japanese girl and buried her fist right into Yuki’s hairy twat. The low blow was blocked by her opponent’s body so the referee never saw the illegal move and thus when the teen collapsed to the mat, clutching her girlhood, he allowed the match to continue.

Nicole staggered to her feet before grabbing Yuki by her obnoxiously cute pigtails and driving the teen’s head into the mat with a well placed bulldog maneuver. Yuki lay unmoving on the mat while Nicole began stomping on her opponent’s back a couple times before squatting down to sit astride the Japanese girl; she grabbed her dark pigtails and pulled Yuki up off the mat before locking in a camel clutch.

“How’s that feel bitch,” she yelled while using her foe’s hair to bend Yuki in half as she groaned; a red welt on her forehead showed how hard she had hit the mat moments ago. Nicole lost her grip on one of the pigtails, the hair tie coming off in her hand, before the brunette reached around and began twisting Yuki’s thick left nipple through her white swimsuit which had become completely sheer due to her sweat.

“Aieee no, no hurt,” she whined; the teen’s nipples were incredibly sensitive and it felt worse than having her hair being pulled out to the side as she tried removing her opponent’s hand from her boob.

“Does it hurt; here let me help make them bigger,” Nicole growled before letting go of Yuki’s other pigtail and began clawing her right boob. The teen’s boots kicked the mat as she was beside herself while her orbs were abused until Nicole finally threw her to the mat before getting up, pausing to stomp the Japanese girl in the back a few more times until she helped Yuki to her feet by her single pigtail.

She held her bent over to deliver several knee lifts to her opponent’s stomach, each blow causing Yuki to grunt audibly, before slamming her knee up into Yuki’s boobs.

“Ahhh!” she screamed, her legs giving out as she clutched her chest, before Nicole pulled Yuki up by her hair and threw her into the ropes. She ran and delivered a dropkick that nearly took her opponent’s head off, as Yuki fell to the mat with her head bouncing off the canvas from the impact.

“Let me see how you like being stripped,” she growled before crawling over and pulling Yuki’s swimsuit all the way down so her tits and bush were exposed; triggering a chorus of wolf whistles.

The sight of her foe practically nude gave Nicole an idea as she bent to lick and suck Yuki’s stiff nipples before reaching down to tease the teen’s clit; her fingers exploring the dense bush of wiry black pubes.

She began panting softly and Nicole thought she could probably finish her off but thought Yuki needed more payback; she stopped just short of making her opponent cum before the brunette latched onto both of the Japanese girl’s nipples and twisted them while leaning back to see how far she could make them stretch.

“How’s that feel cxnt,” Nicole sneered as Yuki’s screams were deafening until she released her foe; getting up, she stomped the teen in her flat tummy several times before pulling Yuki vertical, one hand in her hair and the other twisting her tit.

“Time to test those flaps you call breasts,” Nicole said with a sinister smile before running Yuki over to the ropes. She pressed the teen’s tits over the top rope and slid down the length of the ring, dragging Yuki by her hair, as the Asian girl screeched while the cables dug furrows into her pale boobs.

“Let’s see how you like my finisher; The Mammogram,” Nicole smirked and whipped Yuki into the corner. In truth she hadn’t ever successfully performed it since Nicole had never won a real match in the ring but figured now was as good a time as any.

“You look so fit I wonder if you thought you really had a chance against me rookie,” Nicole said before softening up her opponent with stiff punches and knees to Yuki’s abdomen until the Japanese teen was practically slumped in the corner.

Nicole pulled Yuki out a few feet by her hair before she sat herself up on the second turnbuckle, keeping hold of her opponent’s one remaining pigtail while making the brunette face out into the ring. She leapt off, driving her knees into Yuki’s back, as she slammed the teen chest first into the mat; squashing her breasts against the canvas.

Yuki wailed in pain, rolling around on the mat like she was on fire after Nicole had fallen off her opponent.

“I did it daddy,” Nicole exclaimed, jumping up like she had already won the match before her father reminded the brunette she still had to finish her opponent off.

“Get up slut,” Nicole hissed as she pulled Yuki up by her pigtail, slugging the teen in her tummy a couple times. She ran her opponent chest first into the corner, grinding Yuki’s boobs into the rough padding while keeping control with a handful of the asian girl’s hair.

“I thought you Japanese chicks wanted to grow big boobs so I’m just helping you,” Nicole said with snide sarcasm as Yuki had no energy to push away while she had her sensitive nipples ground against the turnbuckle.

“Stop toying with her,” her father yelled through cupped hands. Nicole made a pouty face before turning Yuki around, nailing her with a knee to the stomach that bent the teen over. She put Yuki’s head between her legs and took a couple steps back before showing the core strength training she had been working for over a year and flipped the teen up before powerbombing the Japanese girl into the corner.

Yuki’s head snapped forward like she had gotten whiplash as she slumped with her arms draped across the bottom rope. The crowd applauded the incredible move as Nicole got an idea; she pulled Yuki’s right leg out through her swimsuit, letting it dangle off her left thigh, and pulled the semi conscious teen up to make her sit on the second turnbuckle.

Nicole draped one leg across each rope before using the scrunchy from her ponytail to tie Yuki’s right wrist to the top rope; using her discarded white swimsuit, the brunette knitted the straps around the teen’s other hand effectively immobilizing her.

Pulling Yuki’s face up by her hair, Nicole started passionately kissing the Japanese girl, gently playing with her breasts before rubbing their tender boobs together as though they were dancing lovers. She bent her head down to suck on Yuki’s stiff nipple while her fingers explored the dark jungle between her legs.

“No...no...,” Yuki mumbled dreamily as the ref stood by to monitor the action.

“You want to cum for me don’t you,” Nicole whispered, moving up to nibble on Yuki’s ear. She was pumping her middle finger in and out of the teen’s wet pussy as she kissed and licked her neck.

“Ahh...ahh,” the Japanese girl panted as she fought off the inevitable climax until Nicole abruptly stopped.

“Who owns you bitch,” she shouted, using the hand that been in Yuki’s twat to slap the teen’s tit.

“Who owns your pussy slut,” she asked again, punching the teen’s boob, causing Yuki to squeal as the brunette’s knuckles grazed her tingly nipples.

“Who do you belong to,” Nicole said cooly while reaching down to grab a handful of Yuki’s dense pubes before tugging on them sharply. The Japanese girl fought to free herself from the bonds as she winced and bit her lip to keep from screaming while Nicole pimp slapped her tits, calling them tiny egg rolls; pulling on her dark pubes before the teen finally broke down.

“You own Yuki, my pussy yours,” she wanted to cry at her honor being besmirched but she was rewarded by Nicole releasing her hairpull to automatically rubbing her fingers in a blur over the teen’s clit before gently licking the abused nipple; Yuki’s eyes rolled up into her head as she had a gushing orgasm while her entire body trembled.

“Submission!” the referee yelled and signaled for the bell before lifting Nicole’s hand as she pulled her soaked fingers away from her opponent’s pussy.

“Daddy I did it,” Nicole giggled jubilantly; she hopped up and down as her father climbed into the ring to hug his little girl.

The referee informed them they had ten minutes with Yuki and Nicole knew the first thing she wanted to do. After untying the teen, she dragged the stumbling Japanese girl out of the corner before kissing her full on the mouth.

“You’re mine now slut, get down there and eat my pussy,” she hissed in Yuki’s face, holding her by the hair before shoving the teen to the mat. Yuki reluctantly rolled onto her back as Nicole first just squatted over her opponent’s face, not caring to put her straps back up; instead Nicole pulled the crotch of her swimsuit aside. 

“Oh yes,” she moaned when she felt Yuki’s tongue flicking over her clit. Nicole was breathless until she finally sat herself down fully, so Yuki’s nose was up against her public bone, as the brunette humped herself back and forth; grinding her clit against the teen’s upper lip while forcing her tongue deeper into her box by pulling Yuki’s hair so her snatch formed a tight seal.

“Oh yes...oh yes...fuckkkkk!” Nicole screamed as she tensed up while clutching Yuki’s hair in a death grip as she rode her through to a mind blowing orgasm; finally she understood why winning was so sweet.

“Your turn daddy,” Nicole giggled after finally collecting herself. She got off Yuki’s face and pulled the teen up onto her knees by her hair as Nicole’s father pulled his fat cock out of his track pants; he had seen this done to his own daughter several times and was happy to finally be on the receiving end for once himself.

Yuki stretched her jaw wide as Nicole pushed the Japanese girl’s mouth over her daddy’s dick; she gagged as the older man took over and grabbed Yuki’s hair to shove his prick down her throat. He had been so worked up watching his daughter ride the teen that it wasn’t long before he pulled out and shot his load on Yuki’s face; marking her the way he had seen other dads do to his little girl.

“Let’s take her into the back,” Nicole smirked mischievously as she took the reins by grabbing Yuki’s remaining pigtail and led the teen out of the ring to a round of applause.

Once in the locker room she dragged the mewling Yuki into the showers and tossed the teen in unceremoniously. She yelped when the cold water hit her nude body at first until it warmed up as Nicole kept her own swimsuit down around her waist as she stepped in to slap Yuki once.

“On your knees slut, please your mistress,” she barked and pushed Yuki down. She made the teen lick and kiss her small breasts before they were joined by Nicole’s father who had removed his clothes; letting the water wash over him as he aided Yuki by controlling her head with a grip of her pigtail to alternate between each tit.

He had gotten stiff again, groping the asian girl’s firm ass as he knelt behind her to finger her cxnt. Nicole backed into a corner of the concrete stall to pull Yuki’s mouth over to lick her pussy again, making the teen move the crotch of her floral swimsuit aside, as her daddy aimed the bulbous head of his cock against Yuki’s pussy.

“Mmph,” her words mumbled with her face in Nicole’s box while the older man roughly fucked the teen; slapping Yuki’s ass hard as she was shoved deeper into Nicole’s cxnt by her father’s thrusts.

“Fuck that slut daddy,” Nicole moaned as she gyrated her snatch against Yuki’s skilled tongue. The teen came with a series of high pitch squeals and the brunette made a joke about getting hooked on American dick before she too moaned out as Yuki ate her to another climax.

They both used Yuki’s tongue as he pulled the Japanese girl around by her hair before making the teen eat his load after cumming in her mouth while Nicole forced her opponent’s head all the way down by her hair while pinching her foe’s nose shut so Yuki had no choice but to swallow.

“Thanks sweetie, I’ll call you if I need a good pussy eating next time,” Nicole laughed after she pulled Yuki’s head off her daddy’s dick while the teen coughed and gasped. Nicole spit on the Japanese girl’s face before shoving Yuki onto the shower floor while the water pooled around her. Despite these consecutive defeats Yuki promised she would win next time while also swearing revenge on the short white girl who had cheated.

“I will restore family honor,” she whispered to herself in the stall, “I will be best fighter.” That's when it no longer became about the money for Yuki; she wanted to become a winner and prove she was a good wrestler just like her mother had been.

You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman