News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dragon Lily v Karen "The Princess" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)

• 6 Replies

Offline Dragon Lily

Dragon Lily v Karen "The Princess" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« on: February 24, 2019, 04:16:13 AM »
Dragon Lily v Karen "The Princess"

- v -

This fight will follow the standard Ultimate Surrender format, being 3 rounds of wrestling before a prize round.
There will be 8 posts each per round.

Scoring system:
4 pts control, kissing, fondling, licking, spanking
6 pts ass/tit smother, pussy rubbing
8 pts fingering
10 pts masturbating on opponents face, oral sex, tribbing, removing opponents top/bottom
25 pts submission
100 pts forced orgasm

Karen: I enter the US set clad in a tiny pink string bikini. I'm barefoot and have matching arm and ankle bands tied perfectly. My thong barely covers my pussy, the string disappears on the back between my asscheeks. My big tits are contained by my thin top, my nipples can be seen underneath. My long dark hair is tied in a pony tail, I walk smiling and swaying my hips from right to left. Getting to the center of the ring, Ariel X lifts my right hand; "ladies and gentlemen, standing 5'4" and 120 lbs please welcome Karen 'the princess'!" The fans cheer and I now walk to my side of the mats and begin to warm up while I wait for my opponent.

Dragon Lily: I walk onto the US mat to find my opponent is already there. I'm wearing my usual orange bikini which covers my ample breasts and my thick ass. I'm feeling confident as I bring in a 36-7 record to the US mats. My opponent is new and I'm looking forward to breaking in a rookie, especially considering her curvy physique. Ariel X introduces me and announces my height (5'3") and weight (139 lbs). I go through my usual warm ups before facing off with my opponent in the centre of the mat

Round 1

Karen: I move towards the center and get down on my knees. I adjust my cups over my tits and get my hands up. My tits are heaving on my chest as I breathe. Ariel X asks if I am ready and I nod. The Dragon certainly is a formidable opponent but even Samantha Sin made her cum on the mats. I look at my opponent up and down, a smirk on my face. I now hear Ariel blow her whistle and the match is on! Ladies... wrestle! I quickly move out towards you, extending my right arm to reach for the back of your head, trying to pull you down against my side into a tight headlock! "Come here bitch!"

Dragon Lily: I slap your arm away from my head and try to quickly circle around behind you to take your back by wrapping my arms and legs around you.

Karen: You're fast! Very fast! You slap my arm away and quickly sneak behind me! Ariel X awards you control as soon as your legs come around my waist! Your arms under my armpits. "Fuck!" I hiss and now try to use my hands to pull your legs open! I feel the pressure on my ribs as air is forced out! "Unghhh!"

Orange has control! 4 pts, 4 pts scissors, 4 pts hug
ORANGE 12 PINK 0

Dragon Lily: I have you exactly where I want you at the moment. I'm confident that you won't be able to prise apart my muscular thighs with your hands. I keep my legs wrapped around you and attempt to transition my arms up and around your neck in the hope of scoring a submission

ORANGE 24 PINK 0

Karen: Your legs are draining me, you're punishing me and now my face is red! Ariel now says... "1 min 30 mark, submission now possible!" I feel your arms locking around my neck, you start choking me and immediately make me tap on your left shoulder! "I give!" The fans cheer for the first submission of the match. Ariel X tells you to release me.

ORANGE scores 4 control 4 choke 4 scissors 25 submission
ORANGE 61 PINK 0

Dragon Lily: I release you as soon as Ariel yells "break". We both return to the starting position and face off again. On Ariel's mark I slowly creep towards you before lunging at your midsection, attempting to tackle you to the mat and mount you.

Karen: I'm free now from the punishing scissors, I roll and get on my knees, facing you. I'm trying to catch my breath. Ariel blows her whistle again and you're on me fast. I'm smaller and you lunge at me, taking me down to my back onto the mats. "Unghhhh!" I quickly press my feet on the mats and try to bridge up, arching my body up as I try to shove you on your shoulders. "Get off me cow!"

ORANGE 4 pin 4 control
ORANGE 69 PINK 0

Dragon Lily: You're attempt to buck me off forces me to lurch forward, and to stop myself tumbling off you I put both of my hands out on the mat. I regain my balance and reach back with my right hands to untie your bikini bottoms.

Karen: I bridge up and you ride my efforts. My ass drops back to the mats, you're now sitting on my ample tits, I feel your ass grinding on my mounds. You're heavy! I can't get you off me, your weight makes it hard for me to breathe. You now untie my thong, first the right side, then the left one. You pull my bottoms away leaving me half naked now, my pussy sports a thin landing strip atop my sex. I try to close my legs to make it difficult for you to touch me. My hands shove again on your shoulders as I squirm under you.

ORANGE scores 4 control 4 pin 10 bottoms
ORANGE 88 PINK 0

Dragon Lily: You've managed to buck me far enough up your body that when your opportunity comes you escape underneath me. As you slide through my legs I quickly turn around to face you. I toss your bikini bottoms to the audience which gets a big cheer. I stare you down and wait for your next move.

Karen: I buck and finally get you off me. I quickly roll and now I see you tossing my bottoms to a lucky fan. They fight over them and now I attack, trying to duck low under your guard and pull your legs from behind the knees trying to take you down to the mats! "Take that bitch!"

Dragon Lily: Clearly I've made you angry as you come barrelling at me. My back hits the mat with a thud and you land on top of me. I wrap my arms and legs tightly around your torso from the bottom position.

Karen: Instead of getting control you quickly spread your legs and now clamp them around my midsection. Fuck! I grunt in pain as your legs again begin to squeeze me, I open my mouth as air is forced out of my lungs. I try to spread your legs again, by now my skin is coated with sweat and glistens under the lights.

Orange scores 4 scissors 4 control
96-0

Dragon Lily: I don't try to advance my position as I know I'm still in a vulnerable position as I'm on my back with you on top of me. I just hold you tight to make sure you can't easily separate us.

Karen: I now try to get the strings of your orange thong and untie it. Your legs are still around me and I can't advance, having a hard time keeping my balance on top of you with them locked on my midsection. I hope me untying your thong will distract you as Ariel X reminds us there's 30 seconds left in the first round.

Dragon Lily: I'm pissed that you've managed to remove my bottoms so close to the end of the round. In retaliation I use one of my hands to untie your top just before Ariel calls an end to the first round

Karen: The bell sounds to end the round and you get your legs off me. I move off you and walk to my side of the mat. I untie my top and expose my big tits, the fans cheer as they see my nipples hard atop my pink areolas. I tale a break and drink water from a bottle before tossing it aside and now heading back to the center of the mat fully naked getting down into my knees ready for round 2.

Orange 106 - 10 Pink

Round 2

Dragon Lily: I do the same and quickly grab a sip of water. As you parade around completely naked the audience goes crazy for you. As I protest to Ariel to get an extra 10 points added to my score the entire audience boos me. You're definitely already the fan favourite. As I take a break I speculate whether it's because of your body or they just like backing the underdog. I get back down onto my knees ready for round 2. I decide to start this round aggressively as I get as low as I can and dive at your thighs, trying to do to you what you did to me at the last restart.

Karen: The round starts as Ariel blows her whistle. The crowd cheers for me and I smile, while they boo and jeer for you. You come at me and dive at my thighs, pulling them out and making me smack my ass and back first onto the mats, my big tits bounce wildly with the impact, I quickly try to spread my legs and now be the one wrapping them around your midsection before you mount me.

Dragon Lily: As soon as I try to get on top of you, you manage to wrap your legs around me. I'd only managed to get one leg past yours at this stage so our legs are locked in a scissor position. Thus our bare pussies are pressed together.

Karen: I feel our pussies pressing together, I moan and my sex tingles. I try to hump you from below, moving my hips and sliding my wet cxnt against yours, I try to reach up and grab your tits to squeeze them, hoping to score points this round to even things up.

Pink scores 4 control 4 scissors
Orange 106 Pink 18

Dragon Lily: As you grope at my breasts, I desperately try to yank myself out but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull myself out from between your legs.

Pink scores 4 control 10 trib 4 tit fondling
Orange 106 Pink 36

Karen: I continue to trib you, humping my sex against yours, I begin to breathe faster and now use my hold on your tits to try and push you onto your back, trying to keep our legs entangled and keep tribbing you.

Dragon Lily: As the crowd realise that I'm stuck in this position a huge cheer goes up as they roar you on. One man shouts "fuck the bitch!" I glare at him and stick my middle finger up. This gets the crowd even more against me as another chorus of boos goes around. While I'm distracted by the audience you manage to push me onto my back while maintaining the leg hold. Now you've got gravity working with you as you grind your pussy against mine. I'm not too worried though as I'm confident I have the experience to outlast you.

Karen: I now pin you down. I press my sex to yours, our pussies are increasingly wet, I moan and my big tits begin to bounce on my chest. I now fuck you faster, my hands grab your tits and I squeeze them firmly, getting points as I trib you.

Pink 10 trib 4 tit fondling 4 control 4 pin
Orange 106 Pink 58

Dragon Lily: "Unghh! "Unghh! Unghh!" I immediately realise that I was wrong to not be worried. Your pussy repeatedly smashes mine as your magnificent breasts swing around out of control. My mouth is gaping open as I groan with each of your powerful thrusts. I'm in big trouble and I know it. I try to fight you off with my two free hands

Karen: I'm on top of you, I now release your tits and grab your left leg and pull it up, I expose your sex as I sit on your right thigh, I keep grinding on you, sliding my wet pussy, "ahhh!" I try to focus, my tits bounce wildly on my chest. "Take that whore! That's how a real woman fucks!"

Dragon Lily: "Fuck, fuck, fuck". The pleasure is amplified again as you spread my pussy wide open. Your womanhood is now completely dominating mine. I can feel my orgasm beginning to build as you fuck me with your clitoris. The crowd are on their feet but I'm not taking any notice of what they are shouting at the moment. My arms and legs are starting to twitch as you verbally humiliate me. "Please no stop. No. Please stop. No". I desperately try to use my arms to scramble away from you.

Karen: "You're a fucking loser Dragon! You're not woman enough!" I taunt you as my pussy keeps smacking against yours, I keep sliding my sex up and down... my clit cxnting yours, my big tits don't stop bouncing wildly on my chest, I'm breathing fast, trying to keep my focus and make you cum in the mats. "Shut... the fuck up!" I say increasing even more my pace. "Cum for me!"

Pink 20 trib 8 control 8 pin
106-94

Dragon Lily: "Nnnnnoooooo!" Tears roll down my face as you push me over the brink. I pathetically cum as you verbally humiliate me and order me to. My eyes roll to the back of my head as my entire body shakes. My cum slowly oozes out of my ravaged pussy. I have no control over my arms and legs as they shake uncontrollably. My chest heaves up and down as my mind is lost in my orgasm. I'm vaguely aware of the crowd going crazy and laughing at me. "Nnnooooo!"

{alt}

Karen: After the orgasm I'm left almost cumming myself. I've taken down the almighty Dragon. I can feel my pussy tingling and I now move to my side of the mats and kneel. I'm panting, coated in sweat, waiting for the ref to resume the remaining minutes of rd 2!

Pink 204 - 106 Orange

Dragon Lily: I slowly climb to my knees and slowly crawl to the middle of the mat. I'm desperately trying to recover and I can't wait for the end of this terrible round. Ariel restarts the fight with 1 minute 30 still on the clock.

Karen: I know you're exhausted! I want to humiliate you badly, I move towards you and now try to shove you onto your back, wanting to get on top of you to pin you down as my sex is still eager to cum! I try to slowly slide onto your chest and finally until my pussy rests on your chin.

Dragon Lily: You easily push me onto my back but as you try to climb on top of me I put all of my remaining effort into pushing you off me with both of my hands. I scramble away from you to the other side of the mat to waste time. The crowd again boos me.

Karen: You're on the bottom, you're pleasure drunk and I'm having some troubles as you fight back! I can't fuck your face as I want to but I do pin you down and press my thighs on the sides of your body. I try to get my right hand between your legs and cup your sex and rub it, just as the clock ticks down. "I fucking own this pussy!"

Dragon Lily: "Argghhh!" I scream out as you rub my super sensitive pussy. Thankfully I'm saved by Ariel who separates us as the round ends. I lie on the mat for about a minute before slowly rising to my shaky legs. Ariel signals to me that it's time to start round 3 but I demand a bathroom break. I'm trying to use all of my experience to recover for the final round. The audience erupts in anger as I momentarily leave the arena.

Karen: The round ends and I get off you after slapping your pussy mound playfully. I've demonstrated I'm the better woman this round. I get off you and get up and go to my corner. I take. Towel and clean myself up as you go for a bathroom break! That cheating slut! I cant believe it and neither the fans. I now head back to the center and get on my knees, my big tits rising and falling on my chest as I wait for you.

Dragon Lily: After taking as much time as I possibly can Ariel orders me back out onto the mat. I come out to a cacophony of booing; "slut", "cheating whore", "cum whore!" I do my best to ignore the crowd. I feel at lot better so my underhand tactics have worked well for me. I get back down onto my knees and face you, I'm now eager to get going and make up the deficit. Ariel starts rd 3.

Round 3

Karen: The ref blows her whistle and I attack not wanting to lose anymore time. I move towards you on my knees and try to grab you by your hands trying to wrestle you down back to your back on the mats! The fans cheer for me. "Kick her ass princess! C mon!"

Dragon Lily: I'm revived and have adrenaline coursing through my body now. I eagerly accept your hands with mine and drive forwards trying to outmuscle you and put you on your back.

Karen: I'm met with resistance! You're bigger and stronger, you push back at me and I'm the one suddenly forced onto my back! I lift my legs up and try to get them around your midsection! "Watch out princess!" I hear a fan say.

Dragon Lily: I'm wary not to get caught in the same trap as before. Instead to trying to climb on top of you I stay out of the way. I stay a couple of feet away from your body and reach my right hand forward trying to penetrate your exposed pussy

Karen: My legs miss as you stay on my right side. You reach with your right hand and get it in my pussy! You manage to slip a finger inside my sex! I moan and quickly try to slide my ass away from you, my hands grab yours trying to pull it out. Don't fucking touch me!"

Orange 8 fingering
204-114

Dragon Lily: You're easily able to remove my finger from your sex by a combination of sliding away and pushing it out with your hand. Knowing that I now have to throw caution to the wind, I leap on top of you with my ass landing on top of your ample chest.

Karen: I get your fingers out of my pussy, then before anything else happens you land with your big ass on my tits! My boobs are flattened under you, my legs kick out as air is forced out if my lungs from the impact. "Get off me cow!"

Orange 4 control 4 pin
204-122

Dragon Lily: I pin you down to the mat by your neck with my left hand and reach back with my right hand to try to slide my fingers between your thighs and into your pussy.

Karen: You grab me by the neck and pin me down, then you slide two fingers into my pussy! I moan feeling you shove them between my lips. My tight pussy is now getting fingered! I try to close my legs, my fans encourage me to get out from under you! I squirm and my hands push hard on your chest trying to get you off as I'm starting to lose my focus

Orange 4 control 4 pin 8 fingering
204-138

Dragon Lily: I can see you can't get out from under my weight and realise that I probably don't need to pin you by your neck to keep you there. I know I must maximise my point so as I finger you with my right hand, I start to rub my own pussy with my left. I look down at your face. "I've got you now bitch!"

Karen: I'm in troubles... you're fingerfucking me: "ahhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!" Your fingers go in and out of my now dripping pussy. I can't get you off me, I'm panting, your pinning me down and I feel an orgasm building up inside me! The fans now watch silently as their heroine is moaning like a slut!

Dragon Lily: "C'mon bitch. You know you can't hold out. There's practically hours still to go". I continue to finger you like a woman possessed. At the same time I drop my pussy down onto your face to start grinding my wet cxnt all over you moaning face.

Karen: You have your fingers inside my sex. Im getting really horny..."ahhh! Ahhh! Ohhh!" I'm humping on your fingers out of control, getting closer and closer! You now plant your ass on my face and smother me. I can't see a thing! I can't breathe! My nose goes between your thick ass cheeks. Finally you take me over the edge and make me cum! I scream as my body tenses and my pussy squirts! My juices flow out of my now defeated pussy onto the mats! The fans are shocked, Ariel says: "orgasm on the mat!" As my juices begin to pool on the mats.

Orange 100 orgasm 4 control 4 pin 6 face sit 8 fingering
Orange 260-204 Pink

Dragon Lily: I huge grin breaks out across my face as you orgasm underneath me. The audience is shocked into silence and I love it. I've now opened up a big lead with time running out in the 3rd round. However, my pussy is still vulnerable after the 2nd round and the face sitting has taken a toll again. I can feel my pussy throbbing against your face and decide that it's better to avoid any risk. I remove my fingers from your squirting sex and scramble away from you across the mat to try to kill the remaining time.

Karen: You get off my face, I'm panting, exhausted. I'm still spasming after the orgasm. I lay there moaning in pleasure feeling my sex tingle, my big tits heaving on my chest. I slowly roll, getting on my knees, feeling them rubbery!

Dragon Lily: I sit patiently on the mat as the seconds continue to tick down. I watch you moaning like a bitch on the mat and turn then towards the stunned audience to start goading them. "How do you like me now? Your girls gonna get fucked".

Karen: I move towards you as you taunt the crowd, trying to wrap my left arm around your neck and take you down to the mats, trying to do something to catch up in the remaining time, my right hand goes between your legs to cup your already wet pussy. "Shut the fuck up bitch!"

Dragon Lily: Out of nowhere I feel an arm wrap around my neck and I'm yanked to the mat. I'm completely taken by suprise and momentarily stunned as your hand moves down to my already leaking pussy. I let out a high pitched moan and the crowd once again erupts. Some of them leap up to their feet in excitement. "Mmmm no. Get. Get. Get off me!" My legs start to tremble a little at your touch. Out of the corner of my eye I can see 00:00 come up on the clock.

Karen: Time is running down, there's only 30 secs remaining and I touch your sex, I manage to take you down and as I'm about to finger you the buzzer sounds. Ariel says "timeee!" And the match is officially over. She tells me to get off you and I do it watching the score I know I lost. I get onto my feet frustrated I lost my debut match and I'm about to get fucked. I look down standing at the right of Ariel X, my big tits heaving, soaked in sweat as I wait for her to name you the winner of the match.

Final score 260 - 218

Round 4

Dragon Lily: Despite what happened in the 2nd round I'm thrilled to get the win. And even happier to shut up the crowd. Now I get to have some fun with this busty loser. I have a strapon around my waist as Ariel raises my hand in victory. I can tell she's not too happy about it either; probably still upset at my antics from earlier. "Get on your knees loser! It's time you worshiped a real woman"

Karen: I get down on my knees in front of you, feeling disappointed I lost after a promising start, looking up at you to see what you command, my big tits rise and fall on my chest as I breathe.

Dragon Lily: "Suck my big plastic cock and look up at me as you do it". I slap the strapon against your cheek a couple of times for good measure

Karen: You slap your rubber cock on my face... I open my mouth and take it in. I start to suck it, my head moving up and down, I choke on it and cough, tears well up in my eyes as I look up at you, covering your toy in my saliva

Dragon Lily: I grab the hair on the top of your head and pull your face deeper and deeper on my cock until you are deep throating it. Once I have forced it all the way in I start to roughly face fuck you.

Karen: You grab me by my hair and shove your cock down my throat! I'm coughing and choking! Now you start to move your hips forcing the toy to go in and out of my mouth as strings of saliva form on it.

Dragon Lily: I push you hard causing the cock to come out of your mouth as you fall to the mat. "Crawl on your hands and knees over to the audience loser. Show them what a good little bitch you are"

Karen: I get on all fours and now crawl to the crowd on the edge, my big tits jiggling on my chest, my round ass up in the air

Dragon Lily: I walk up behind you and grab your hair. "Tell them what happened Karen. They all wanted you to win and you let them down".

Karen: "I... I wanted to win but I couldn't!" I say looking at the fans, I feel your body close to me as you pull on my hair and force me to look

Dragon Lily: I yank your hair back even more, forcing you to arch your back. I then line my strapon up with your inviting pussy before guiding it into your waiting hole.

Karen: You pull my hair hard forcing me to arch my body. I scream as you line your toy up with my sex and then shove it inside my conquered cxnt! The rubber cock slides in me and I moan as your hips slam my ass.

Dragon Lily: "That's it moan like a little bitch. You're a loser and now my own personal fucktoy". I immediately start aggressively slamming the plastic cock into your womanhood as the audience eagerly watch their hero being humiliated. "What are you?"

Karen: "Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ohhh fuck! Ahhhh!" You start to violently fuck me, sliding the cock in and out of my cxnt, the toy is slick with my juices now, your hips repeatedly slam into my ass, making it jiggle. My tits smack onto each other on my chest. "I'm.. I'm a loser! ohhh fuck!" I feel so horny now

Dragon Lily: I'm really starting to enjoy myself now as I take my anger out on your defeated cxnt. I increase my tempo even more as I piston in and out of you.

Karen: "Ahhh! Fuck!" You start fucking me harder and faster, still holding my hair. Your hips repeatedly slam into my ass! Finally you take me over the edge and I cum! "Ahhhh! Ahhh!" My body shakes, I'm drenched in sweat, my pussy spasms as you fuck me in front of the crowd, my legs feel so weak

Dragon Lily: As soon as your finished spasming on my cock I pull out of you and spank you hard on your ass. "You've let all of your supporters down Karen. How are you going to make it up to them?"

Karen: You pull out of my freshly fucked cxnt with a SLURP sound. My sex is left gapping. I collapse onto my tits, still on my knees. I moan in pleasure, my body still exhausted "... I... I don't know Dragon!"

Dragon Lily: I yank you back up by your hair. "Get back on your hands and knees slut!". I point at a man sitting quietly in the crowd. "You. Get over here. And stand in front of this loser". He does so until you are eye level with his crotch. "Now's your chance. Now you can make up for losing to me. Why don't you show your fan how sorry you are".

Karen: "Unghh!" You force me to get on all fours again. You show me a man and force me to crawl to him. I see he's got a bulge under his pants. As soon as you say it he pulls them down showing me his cock. It's semi erect, I grab it and start sucking on it bobbing my head up and down.

Dragon Lily: "That's a good girl. I knew you were a filthy little whore." I look up at the man and say; "you're welcome by the way! I'll let this continue as long as you promise to cum all over her loser face". I take off the strapon and get behind you again. I unleash a series of brutal slaps against your ass cheeks turning your white ass red.

Karen: You start to spank my ass really hard! "Ouch! Aiii!" Each spank gets my ass jiggling and soon its with red imprints! I have tears in my eyes as I still suck the man's cock, now fully erect I choke and gag on it, until he gets it out and uses his hand to finish the job. His cock spurts his milk all over my face!

Dragon Lily: I start laughing as he makes a mess of your pretty face with his thick white semen. I stand up and look at your red ass admiring my work. I then kick you over so that you fall on your back. I lean over a spit on your face. "Learn your place cocksucker". I then stick my middle finger up at the crowd before turning and leaving the arena.

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:55:01 AM by Dragon Lily »

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: Dragon Lily v Karen "The Princess" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 08:53:05 AM »
Wow!  I’m genuinely aroused.  Great match you two!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Dragon Lily

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 09:00:59 AM »
Thanks Brandi!

Offline cletus

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 10:10:42 AM »
Good match a joy to read

Offline Dragon Lily

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 05:08:38 PM »
Glad you both enjoyed it

Offline philman27

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 04:20:35 AM »
Very nice hope there will be more of like this
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Nerd Goddess Amy

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 05:59:32 AM »
Hmmm, maybe I could throw down at some point?
Record

IRL

7-0-25