News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BAEFIGHTS

• 4 Replies

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
BAEFIGHTS
« on: February 25, 2019, 08:40:57 PM »
NEWER COMPANY   
  1 Needs to check this out, New girls. new company, Fl based, So u know the girls are cute. Stop by n check them out, They do real - staged, Customs even. My n I'm sure your kind of company to. Nice friendly owner. Check them out.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 08:43:53 PM by jonnyyuma »
jjb

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: BAEFIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 02:28:25 PM »
NEWER COMPANY   
  1 Needs to check this out, New girls. new company, Fl based, So u know the girls are cute. Stop by n check them out, They do real - staged, Customs even. My n I'm sure your kind of company to. Nice friendly owner. Check them out.

A link to the site would be great if you have one.

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline docstup

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 02:45:03 PM »
Hey, wow! Thanks for the plug Johnnyyuma! We really appreciate it and are glad you enjoy our work.

Unfortunately we do not have a website. All our videos are on videos are available here: 

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/131161

We are pretty active on Twitter, so you can see lot's of pictures and get info  @BaeFight

I hope you all enjoy our work and, if you're inclined, consider a custom or sponsorship (a cool thing we do for $50; you get pictures and all videos we film on that particular day and you get them before they're for sale, in addition you can give some input. .  . it's a great value and a cool way to get involved.)

Thanks again for the kind words and support.

Offline Nerd Goddess Amy

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 03:18:56 AM »
Fl, Florida based?
Record

IRL

7-0-25

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 03:24:25 PM »