News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Mami vs her sister in law catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

My Mami vs her sister in law catfight
« on: February 25, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »
My maternal uncle's wife and her sister in law has been an extreme riverly since the time she has come here after her marriage. They always have those verbal spats as it was a joint family and reluctantly they ve to tolerate eachother.

Once, there was a marriage ceremony in the family all they guests had come and too many ladies. Traditionally in India guests always come two or three days before any function so the house was full with female guests all beautiful busty indian ladies mostly between 25-35 years olds. All the women used to joke a lot and they were actually enjoying themselves and having a great time. The words got out and guests ladies came to know these two sisters in law doesn't go along very well so some of the ladies decided to fuel this issue for their amusement.

One day, two days before the main event all the ladies were sitting in a hall with the bride having a quality time. The two sisters in laws were also there. All the ladies thought that was the right time to make them fight and enjoy the show as it was a very moody fun time and everyone was oozing with sex. In India a marriage time forces everyone to feel sex in d air as everything use to be very romantic.
So one lady named Soni said so Bhavi let's to some enjoying stuffs to pass time another lady Priti said but what kind of can we play some games the rest of the ladies said no let do somethiy different that can fire up our Adeline. Sanju said what can we do like that. Then suddenly what came to my Mami's mind she said we should fight one on one to see who is more powerful and who can make who to cry as we used to fight in our childhood in class or among sisters. Then barked my 2nd Mami, d sister in law in contention whose name is Dolly, I can easily defeat you in a fight and can make you cry like yr daughter just in two minutes. All other ladies started getting very excited about it. Some of the ladies pussy had already got wet. Their was the eldest daughter also of my eldest Mami Soni who said yeah let's fight and let's see who wins.everyone seemed very excited. The bride Neetu was also thinking it's a very gift for her marriage it can make her marriage night very sexy by remembering this fight she could have a great sex on wedding night with her hubby.

All the ladies started to egg them for the fight. But they said they can't fight in sarees(the traditional Indian wears for women) will be continue   

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
Re: My Mami vs her sister in law catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:09:29 AM »
Family powerstruggle n jealousy makes a great plot for indian catfights. Waiting for continuation of this

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: My Mami vs her sister in law catfight
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 06:47:47 AM »
great start please continue