News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

It's time For Some Fun

• 3 Replies

Offline NicoleBeatsU

• The Dynamite Diva Decimates Another Victim:)
It's time For Some Fun
« on: February 26, 2019, 03:24:37 PM »
I have yet to do a poll on the site and they do seem to be fun. So therefore I am throwing out a challenge to any girl that wants to step up. My main interests are pro wrestling and also boxing and kickboxing. I want someone that will be involved as well with buildup as well as the match itself and the post match. So ladies who wants to get together and have some fun with The Dynamite Diva?

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Re: It's time For Some Fun
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 07:20:59 PM »
I have yet to do a poll on the site and they do seem to be fun. So therefore I am throwing out a challenge to any girl that wants to step up. My main interests are pro wrestling and also boxing and kickboxing. I want someone that will be involved as well with buildup as well as the match itself and the post match. So ladies who wants to get together and have some fun with The Dynamite Diva?
I would love to take you on! Set it up! :)
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline AlexiaThai

• Hi...Alexia from Italy
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:41:56 AM »
I would love a kick or boxing match

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 02:19:44 AM »
I would love a kick or boxing match
I would love to see you and NicoleBeatsYou tangle.