News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Family Wrestling Videos: Heather vs Cathy/Chet

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Family Wrestling Videos: Heather vs Cathy/Chet
« on: February 27, 2019, 12:36:47 AM »
You can find all of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman

Family Wrestling Videos: Heather Gets Double Teamed
By Stone Kidman

I sat down to put another tape in of my family’s wrestling videos and was delighted to see a prostyle match with my older sister in the ring facing off against a tag team of my aunt and uncle. Judging by the time stamp, Heather was a couple months past her eighteenth birthday and looked good; 5'07" 125 pounds with her dark hair down just past her shoulders. She wore a white one piece that was practically see through due to the overhead lights since this most likely took place in my uncle's garage where he still keeps that ring. Heather's 38D cups were pushing out the front of her swimsuit and I thought maybe she had a decent chance since she was taller than our thirty seven year old aunt Cathy who was short like most women on my father's side of the family; 5'02" 110 pounds with dark brown hair just above her shoulders.

Cathy wore a red piece with a high waist and plunging neckline though she had small 32B cup boobs that looked tiny compared to my older sister's enormous rack but the women on my mom's side were always incredibly busty. Uncle Chet stood on the apron in the corner, cheering on his wife; he was thirty nine but only an inch taller than Heather and in decent shape with a hairy chest while wearing a matching red speedo. All the wrestlers were barefoot and I could hear lots of indiscernible chatter so I had to assume other members of our family were present but everyone was offscreen as the camera was mounted on a wall adjacent to the ring to get a wide shot of the action.

There wasn't a referee but a bell signaled the start as my sister had this smile on her face like she was going to make mincemeat of our aunt and at first it looked like she might've had a chance because when they locked up Heather easily powered Cathy back against the ropes before grabbing a handful of her brown hair. My sister bent Cathy's head up over the top ropes, one foot dangling off the mat, as she leaned in to call her a pussy, before our aunt's knee snapped up into my sister's crotch. Heather's legs buckled as she made a kind of howl like a dog if you stepped on its tail, before Cathy leveled her with a kick to the back of the head that had my sister flat on the canvas.

She took a couple steps back and punted Heather between her legs, making my sister roll over and emit this shrill cry as she curled into the fetal position. Cathy was just warming up as she grabbed my sister's legs, spreading them to stomp down on her opponent's twat again, before turning Heather over to put her in a boston crab. They were turned to the side so I couldn't see but it was rather obvious by my sister's constant screams that my aunt was clawing her cxnt.

Heather managed to free herself by thrashing around so much, flinging Aunt Cathy off before the older women pulled my sister up by her dark hair; she was already near the ropes so our aunt pushed Heather's throat over the middle rope while leaning through to pull her hair down, choking the teen. Heather's bare feet kicked the mat as she was throttled before Cathy finally pulled her off and hairmared my sister into the center of the ring. I thought she was going to do it twice as she kept a handful of my sister's long hair but she pulled Heather up by it only to whip her into the corner where uncle Chet was waiting.

He held Heather as Cathy came charging in to spear my sister against the turnbuckle, she slumped into the corner but Chet held Heather upright by her hair as our aunt unloaded a series of punches to my sister's soft tummy.

I watched Heather make this cartoonish O face as Cathy hammered her flat tummy before she started using my sister’s big boobs for speed bags. She yelped after the first couple of uppercuts to her jugs until Uncle Chet let go of her dark hair to put my sister in a full nelson so his wife had unfettered access to slam rights and lefts while her orbs bounced around her chest like basketballs.

One final knee to her opponent’s pussy finally made Heather’s legs go out from under her as Chet let my sister drop to the mat before being tagged in by Cathy. They said something but there was too much of an echo though it was obvious when our aunt pointed to her crotch because when the hairy man slipped through the ropes the first thing he did was pick my sister up by her hair before lifting her in the air with what I thought was a bearhug but instead he dropped her down; splitting my sister with his knee between her legs in a powerful inverted atomic drop.

Heather collapsed to the mat, wailing like a newborn, as Chet had this big shit eating grin on his face. She was clutching her privates when he reached down, one hand grabbing a handful of my sister’s hair and the other tugging the front of her swimsuit so the material dug up in a nasty front wedgie, before placing her on his shoulders in a torture rack submission hold; once he secured her in place I could finally see he had attached not only a crotch claw but was also holding on by her big titty, crushing it through her one piece.

“Ahh god stop,” I heard my sister’s screams echo through the garage but my aunt cupped her hands to yell back across the ring.

“No submissions sweetie, you agreed orgasm only,” Cathy cackled as Chet bent my sister’s back while assaulting her pussy and tit before he finally got tired and dropped her on the mat like a bag of potatoes. She wasn’t down for long as Chet tagged his wife in though he stayed in the ring and went over to step on the back of my sister’s calves; he reached down and grabbed her wrists, rocking a bit to get moment before lifting Heather up with a ceiling hold.

With her legs spread she was completely vulnerable as our aunt reached down the front of Heather’s swimsuit to continue mauling her tits; they were much larger than her small delicate hands but I could hear her screams as Cathy dug her nails into the full D cups for nearly a minute before she walked around to the other side.

I thought for sure my aunt was going to ruin my sister’s pussy when she pulled aside the crotch of Heather’s one piece but I was surprised when the short woman planted her mouth over the teen’s clit. Her moans were loud and arousing as it seemed like she took Heather right to the edge before stepping back and letting Chet drop the brunette before she grabbed a handful of my sister’s black hair and dragged her over to the ropes.

She placed my sister’s throat over the middle rope, sitting with her thigh on the back of Heather’s head, as the teen’s bare feet kicked the canvas while she was choked; Cathy pulled the brunette down with two handfuls of her hair until Chet, who had gone back to his place in the corner, walked out over the apron so he was standing in front of their opponent.

“Say ‘Ahh’ bitch,” Cathy hissed as she lifted Heather up by her hair after Uncle Chet pulled out a rather thick cock from his Speedo’s. He took the reins from his wife and used my sister’s long hair to hold her head in place before stuffing his fat prick down her throat.

Heather had no choice to accept the invading cock as Aunt Cathy was sitting on her back now like a camel clutch but was clawing my sister’s tits; yanking down the front of her swimsuit so her big boobs dangled free. I could hear my sister’s muffled screams mixed with the couples’ sadistic laughter as Chet humped Heather’s face while I could see my aunt’s wrists working as she was clearly twisting then teen’s orbs with gleeful abandon.

“No teeth,” Chet growled after pulling his organ out of Heather’s mouth with an audible pop before backhanding the teen. Cathy high fived her husband to tag him in after he tucked his wedding tackle back in his briefs before slipping through the ropes. The petite woman had pulled my sister’s face into her crotch, thanks to a handful of her long dark hair, before crossing her legs to capture her opponent in a figure four headscissors; she immobilized both of Heather’s arms by grabbing her wrists and holding them out at her side as Uncle Chet knelt between the teen’s legs and began eating her out.

He pulled Heather’s swimsuit down around her thighs giving him easier access as Cathy squeezed her legs tighter; saying she hoped my sister came before she knocked her out or else she’d really be sorry. I obviously couldn’t understand what she said with her face buried in our aunt’s muff but her deep moans were audible because it wasn’t long until Chet had my sister cumming as evident by her whole body trembling like she was having a seizure.

The crowd, which had to consist of my grandparents and great uncles, applauded the show after the duo released my sister; they both took a bow towards the camera before Uncle Chet dragged the nearly nude teen over to the corner.

“We’ll just add this to our collection,” Cathy said after tugging off Heather’s one piece before her husband flipped my sister upside down in the corner. The pair took turns, first working over her tummy with punches, making their way up so their fists smacked right against the brunette’s clit as Heather sobbed but was unable to free herself.

“Uh-uh sweetie, you belong to us now,” our aunt said in a scolding voice as the teen tried to cover her snatch to protect herself from their blows. Cathy, being shorter, began swinging punches at Heather’s heavy D cups; making them bounce around like the proverbial beach balls which they resembled.

I have to admit her squeals of pain were arousing as I started rubbing myself watching my bitchy older sister get destroyed; my aunt and uncle must’ve thought the same thing because Chet stepped over Heather’s head after lifting her off the mat by her dark hair to squat down and fuck my sister’s mouth again while Aunt Cathy stood on the top turnbuckle to grind her bare foot into the teen’s twat.

“No teeth this time bitch or I swear I’ll knock ‘em out of your slutty mouth,” he grunted while thrusting his hips as my sister’s drool ran down her cheeks as she was face fucked upside down. Cathy would alternate between raking her nails down Heather’s bare slit, ramming her knee or just smacking her fist against the teen’s shaved gash.

“Let’s trade honey,” Chet said, pulling his member out of my sister’s mouth as she gasped and panted for air between sobs as she reflexively tried to rub her sore coochie.

“What did I tell you about touching our property,” Aunt Cathy said, punishing my sister with a double titty twister that had her shrieking and thrashing around like she was on fire. My aunt then took her place, splitting her legs open and sliding so she could squeeze Heather in another headscissors while being able to claw the teen’s big boobs as Uncle Chet used my sister’s stomach like a heavy bag; hammering blows deep into the teen’s soft tummy.

Through the impact of his punches they managed to knock Heather off the corner after her feet came untucked from the top turnbuckle but they just drug the teen into the center of the ring.

“Let’s finish this trash off sweetie,” Cathy said to her husband, sharing a kiss before they both stripped down; the petite woman planted her hairy pussy on my sister’s mouth in a reverse facesit, using the teen’s big tits to balance herself, while Chet propped Heather’s legs up on his shoulders as he stuffed his fat prick in my sister’s abused pussy.

Whether she enjoyed it or not was irrelevant because the couple panted and moaned as the hairy dude fucked the shit out of my sister as Cathy vigorously slammed her pussy on my sister’s face, pausing to make out now and then as they leaned over Heather’s beaten body to occasionally claw her reddened tits or hammer punches into her bruised belly.

The tape ended after the duo seemed to climax at the same time; Chet pulling his throbbing rod out to shoot his load on my sister’s tits while Heather’s face was covered in our aunt’s juices as they high fived over my sister’s prone body before the video went to black.

I haven’t found any rematches yet but it seems like every video is of my mother or sister usually getting beaten in a humiliating fashion and part of me knew I came from a family of jobbers but I really enjoy the fruits of these family wrestling videos.