News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle for pride and supremacy

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Battle for pride and supremacy
« on: February 27, 2019, 07:29:06 PM »

“Well Kareena.” Ameesha said with some unease “I’m getting the feeling that you don’t really want to fight me.”
Ameesha finished that statement with a shove and Kareena came back and shoved Ameesha. “Oh you couldn’t be more wrong.”
Ameesha put her two hands onto Kareena’s collar bones and Kareena did the same and the two started trying to push the other down. They went back and forth and nearly threw the other down to their side. Both women having their bodies at nearly ninety degree angles to their left and they swayed to their right.
Ameesha pushed forward arching Kareena backwards but then Kareena regained the stalemate and was the one who shoved Ameesha down to the floor
“Ahhh look at the tough girl on her flat ass! Do you wanna cry, tough girl?”
Ameesha slapped her knees as she pushed herself up. “Shut up you lousy b###h!!!” Ameesha growled as she connected with a hard slap that reverberated through the entire house.
Kareena was bent over to one side holding her cheek then came up and hit her own hard slap. Ameesha was now feeling her own cheek and smiled a little smile then came up and hit another slap.
That was answered with a slap to Ameesha. Both women paused for a moment, and they just looked at each other, one hand up to their own cheeks. There were tears welling in both women’s eyes and they fought to keep them in check. Their eyes never left the other woman’s.
“You want to learn this lesson again Kareena. Then fine, I’ll teach it again!!!” Ameesha hit a slap but not before Kareena hit her first, then like a domino falling it all started coming down.
Slap after slap, both women were just standing in the middle of the room with their arms swinging and eyes closed. Some slaps connected with the others faces, a great deal just hit the other’s flailing arm. Kareena got hit with a solid hard slap, but all she was saying to herself was “can’t let her put me down again.’
Then Ameesha totally missed the mark and was out of defense as neither hand was going for a slap, and she got hit with Kareena’s right, then left, then another right and Kareena hit her with a back hand that caused some spit to come out of Ameesha’s face and made Ameesha back up.
When she did Kareena started to fall forward and into Ameesha. Both women were completely off balance and stumbled to the wall. Kareena was back to standing up straight and she and Ameesha both now had their tired arms down at the other woman’s waist. While their heads were resting on their opponent’s shoulder, they were their seemingly resting for a moment. They both felt the other woman’s tears roll down their shoulders
They brought their heads up and looked at each other and as soon as their eyes met, the tears dried up and the hatred that was now intense took over. Their hands quickly came up into the other’s hair. Ameesha was a tad quicker and turned Kareena and slammed her head into the wall.
Kareena got Ameesha to the wall again and slammed her head into it twice. They kept going back forth along the wall slamming the other’s head into it as much as they could until Ameesha turned Kareena and the two tripped up in the couch. Ameesha was on top and Kareena lost her grip on Ameesha’s hair.
Now Ameesha hit three hard slaps while still holding Kapoor’s hair with one hand. “Come on Kareena, just give up now you know I got you beat.” Kareena was waving her arms trying to get Ameesha to stop but Ameesha would slow down and pick her spot and just hit a hard slap.
She kept coming on the couch more and more while Kareena’s legs still hung over the side. Kareena wasn’t giving in though and was able to get her right arm up and on the right side of Ameesha’s chin and shoved the actress off the couch and to the floor
Ameesha hit her head and rolled away back to the middle of the room and just held her head. She was breathing hard and finally sat on her bum and put her hands behind her back and just stared across at Kareena Kapoor.
While Ameesha was on her stomach, so was Kareena but still on the couch. She was crying and her cheek was stinging from all the slaps Ameesha had hit her with. She now rolled off the couch and still had her back resting against the couch. She was staring across the room at Ameesha, all each could do was breathe hard.
She wanted to make some snide remark, or challenge her to get up and finish the fight. All they were actually doing was staring and taking a break. Their chests heaving up and down as both had a sweat stain running down the middle of their shirts between their breasts.
Ameesha finally broke the silence as she seen the red swelling on Kareena’s face from the repeated slaps. “How does it feel Kareena…? How did my hand feel smacking you at will?”
“Have you looked in a mirror Ameesha, have you completely forgotten who hit more slaps when we stood up and traded.” Ameesha brought her hand up to her face and immediately cringed. “Now Ameesha, tell me how it feels to know that no matter what… I will win.”
They stared at each other with hateful glares and started to get up to their feet when Ameesha charged in screaming “NO”
Kareena had taken a few steps but could not react in time for Ameesha’s speed at which she ran. The two women collided and Ameesha knocked Kareena back down onto the couch and slipped in a slap. She was sitting on Kareena’s thighs, her full body onto the couch and yanked Kareena’s face upwards by hauling on the back of her hair as hard as she could.
“Open your eyes b###h.” Kareena slowly opened her eyes and peered up into Ameesha Patel’s eyes “Now you know I’m more than talk Kareena, I’ve been wanting to kick your ass and I’m so glad  that I have got your pathetic ass. I am better looking than you, I’m more talented than you, and I…”
Kareena was able to get hands between the two bodies and in an incredible feat of strength pushed Ameesha off of her and back down to the ground. Kareena stayed on the couch for a moment that slowly got up to her feet and Ameesha rushed at her again. This time Kareena side stepped her and as Ameesha went face first into the couch she was hit in the back by a double ax-handle.
She grabbed at Ameesha’s legs and threw them up on the couch and then sat on Ameesha’s back and started hitting slaps to the back of Ameesha’s neck and head. “Not saying nothing now Ameesha, come on I dare you to tell me how.”
Kareena Kapoor wrapped both of her hands in Ameesha’s hair and yanked her head back and brought her face down and bit down a little on Ameesha’s cheek. “You want to say how much better than you are than me… SAY IT”
Ameesha reached back and was able to grab at Kareena’s hair and twist her head and then she started rocking her body until both fell off the couch.
Ameesha went to say something but all she could do was scream her lungs out as Kareena locked on a body scissors. Ameesha’s screams only made Kareena add more pressure as she leaned back and exerted more pressure on Ameesha.
She needed more though as she could feel Ameesha’s long nails scratch at her thighs. She reached and grabbed the top of Ameesha’s black hair with her left hand and yanked it upwards and then started hitting very hard roundhouse slaps that started from the floor and she would twist her entire body and hit the slap.
After the third one her arm was getting tired from the motion and her hand stung from the impact of the blow. Ameesha was nearly out of it now as she still scratched at Kareena’s legs. That finally got out a little squeal out of Kareena, but then Kapoor hauled back even harder on Ameesha’s hair actually ripping some out Ameesha’s head.
Ameesha screamed her lungs out and was able to turn a little and her arms slammed down onto Kareena’s chest. Kapoor grunted but her eyes were focused on Ameesha’s hair as she continued to try and haul as much out as possible.
Kareena never even noticed what was about to happen until the pain hit her and she screamed her head off. She let go of the scissors and of Ameesha’s hair and rolled away. For the first time in her life she had her breasts savagely squeezed.
Ameesha was on her stomach gasping for air and she unbuttoned her jean shorts and zipped them down a little trying to get air. Finally breathing at a normal rate again, she slowly got up, and slicked her messed up hair back. At the same time that Ameesha was recovering Kareena was as well
She got to her knees and opened her eyes and looked down the boob. The fabric around it was torn from Ameesha’s grasp and Kareena could not believe that someone would do that in a fight. She started to get back to her feet and turned around and Ameesha was back on her feet now as well.
“You slut you actually dug into my boob. I’ll kill you” Kareena lunged at Ameesha going for her hair but Ameesha ducked below it and brought her knee up into Kareena’s stomach.
That move would have made Kareena drop down to her knees but Ameesha made sure she stayed on her feet so she could hit one more hard knee into Kareena’s stomach. She then let her drop face first.
Kareena was gasping for air as Ameesha was just moments ago. She was on her knees and chest with her bum up in the air. She brought her hands down and undid her jean shorts hoping it would help get her air back. Ameesha on the other hand was doubled over and still recovering from all that Kareena had done to her just before.
She finally followed up and kicked Kareena in the ass sending her down to the floor completely. She then sat on Kareena’s back with her two legs on either side of Kareena’s body. She reached down and grabbed the back of Kareena’s hair and yanked back getting a loud scream from the star.
“This is it you b###h, I’m ending this now” Ameesha said right before she threw her body downwards putting all her weight into slamming Kareena’s beautiful face to the floor. Kareena had her arms folded in front of her and that was what her face had hit.
Ameesha stayed atop Kareena resting; she then slowly started standing up but she still had Kapoor’s hair and brought her up to her feet. The fronts of both women’s tops were drenched in sweat and their bosom’s outlines could be seen through the sweat soaked fabric.
Ameesha walked a few steps and then threw Kareena towards a table that was pushed to the wall. Kareena’s stomach hit and she jerked forward her body now on the table and her bum directly in Ameesha’s sights. Her jean shorts which she had unbuttoned were a little lower that what they should be and Ameesha could see Kareena’s thong.
As she got there, Kareena turned quickly and hit a knee to Ameesha’s side. That move caused Ameesha to fall down to one knee, and Kareena quickly got her arm around the back of Ameesha’s neck and lifted her up to her feet and applied a front choke but before she could add any true pressure, Ameesha reached around Kareena’s waist
Grasping at the thong with both hands she yanked upwards, getting a yell from Kareena and it also caused Kapoor’s knee to jerk upwards and hit Ameesha in-between the boobs.
She let go and fell down to her ass, while Kareena stepped backwards and turned around trying to get over the pain of a wedgie. She had to remove her shorts completely and turned her head and looked over at Ameesha was on her ass sitting down holding her chest.
Kareena let her shorts drop and then turned and grabbed at Ameesha’s legs lifting them up. Her only attention was at getting Ameesha’s shorts. She grabbed a hold of the shorts and started screaming “you thought this was over, not a chance. I’m going to hurt you so bad for what you just did.”
She nearly had the shorts off while Ameesha continued fighting it trying anything to stop her jean shorts from being taken off. She gave in and brought her knees up to her chest and before Kareena could react Ameesha straightened her own very powerful and shapely legs and that move threw Kareena Kapoor up into the air and slammed her back against the wall.
Ameesha lost her shorts in doing to the move but just stayed on the ground waiting. Kareena ended up slinking back down to the ground where Ameesha was waiting and as Kareena fell forward, Ameesha raised her legs and got Kareena into a body scissors.
She got her legs wrapped around Kareena’s ribs about halfway up her body and the moment she locked her feet and added pressure; Kareena’s head shot up for a scream and then she collapsed her head towards Ameesha’s chest.
Ameesha looked down at the brunette hair and could feel Kareena’s tears on her chest. “Just give up Kareena, you know you’re beaten.” She exerted more pressure and she could feel Kareena’s scream on her sweat soaked chest.
She started ripping hair out of Kareena’s head, and all Kareena could think about was how she was indeed beaten. She knew how Ameesha got out of the leg scissors that Kareena had put on, but Ameesha had her arms trapped.
She was about to surrender when she opened her mouth and thought of something. She moved her face more onto one of Ameesha’s breasts. Ameesha could feel her do this and thought about what could possibly happen; afraid of the answer she was about to add more pressure, to insure her victory.
Instead she found herself screaming as the most unthinkable occurrence took place. Kareena Kapoor had closed her mouth on Ameesha’s titflesh. All Ameesha could do was let go of the scissors, and start hitting slaps to Kareena’s head.
That never worked as Kareena was able to shift her body so she was now entirely on top of Ameesha and still with the bite. Ameesha was tearing hair out of Kareena’s head but could not take no more and screamed “Enough, Enough… Leave me alone you win.”
Kareena let go and brought her face upwards so she could look down at Ameesha who had her eyes closed and was just thankful that Kareena Kapoor had finally stopped biting her.
Her tears were rolling down her cheeks and it made Kareena smile. Kareena was completely on top of Ameesha as she wrapped legs around Ameesha’s and then grabbed her arms and held them down. “Oh Ameesha, can you stop crying long enough to tell me who won the fight.”
Kareena’s face was just a mere inch away from Ameesha’s as Ameesha opened her eyes and simply said “You won, now leave my house you cheating b###h.”
Kareena gyrated her entire body atop Ameesha’s in a sign of superiority and that move caused a gasp from both women “Just leave the house you won Kareena.”
Kareena tossed her hair to the side and bit down gently on Ameesha’s cheek “Ok just so long as you know how much better I am than you and I think you do know that. I mean I was lucky to find tit just then.”
“My tits are just as big if not bigger, now will you just get up and leave my house!!!”
Kareena twisted her body side to side and then got up “Fine, as long as we both know I kicked your ass!!!” Kareena got up to her feet and stood over Ameesha and flexed a little bit and then Ameesha slammed a punch upwards hitting Kareena square in the womanhood.
“Just couldn’t leave could you?”
Kareena was on the floor just to the right of Ameesha; Kareena was on her knees with her face on the floor she was gasping and choking after what Ameesha had done to her. She gasped out “You…. Gave … Up”
“I told you to leave my house and you didn’t” Ameesha sat up on her bum and twirled around brought her legs up her chest and kicked out hitting Kareena in the sides and the impact of the move rolled Kapoor close to five feet.
Ameesha got back on her feet, her hand still caressing her boob. She looked down at the tank top and sure enough there was a tear where Kareena’s teeth had been. She got over to where Kareena was at; still writhing in pain, Ameesha only made it worse when she brought her foot up and stomped it down on Kapoor’s stomach.
Kareena convulsed quickly after the move and her legs kicked out tripping Ameesha up. Ameesha hit her head and cursed to herself at this b###hes luck, Ameesha shook her head trying to clear all the cobwebs and the fatigue from this long fight and Kareena had barely moved though.
Just moaning and groaning still hurting from the three kicks she received from Ameesha. Ameesha slowly crawled and was now sitting astride Kareena Kapoor’s legs, her two knees on the outside of Kareena’s two knees. “You b###h, I hate you.”
Ameesha screamed right before she brought a clinched right fist up and slammed down on Kareena Kapoor’s chin. After the punch Ameesha nearly fell off of Kareena as she was now lying over Kareena’s breasts and arm. She put her hands down flat to the floor and pushed herself back up and looked down at Kareena who lay with her face covered by her other arm. She was sobbing softly.
“I still owe you for something you lousy b###h.” Ameesha then brought her teeth down onto one of Kareena’s boobs. If she weren’t so busy biting down on Kareena’s breast she would have had a huge smile from the screams of Kareena Kapoor. She finally let up and brought her head up swinging her hair from side to side. She looked down with great delight at the tear filled face of Kareena Kapoor.
“You know you said something about my tits a little while ago and I seriously don’t know why your trying to brag.” Ameesha put her hands under Kareena’s shirt and slid it off. People talked about your chest; I know why you had them bunched together like this.
Ameesha put a hand on the outside of each breast and squeezed Kareena’s boobs together and then started pushing them up and down. All Kareena Kapoor could do was screaming until Ameesha stopped.
“So Kareena how does it feel to have victory snatched away from you. Listen I’m tired of this I knew that you might have given me a bit of a fight but come on we both knew that I would end up win….Kareena are you listening to me.”
“I…give…” Kareena muttered out before her eyes were closed and she passed out “Damn it you never admitted defeat…Oh well, there is one way to prove if you really are passed out.”
Ameesha stood up and sat on Kareena’s face. There was no reaction from Kareena as Ameesha grinded her clothed womanhood on Kareena Kapoors faces but got no reaction from Kareena. No defense no nothing.
Ameesha got up to her feet and dragged Kareena to the couch and put her onto it so only her face and chest was on it but ass her was up in the air. Ameesha gently stroked her hated opponent’s ass and then said “I told a friend I was going to do something to that ass when I won; about time I did it.”
As Ameesha walked away, the seemingly passed out Kareena Kapoor turned her head and watched Ameesha disappear. She wiped her face and cursed at Ameesha for putting that stinky box on her perfect face.
She got up and put her back to the wall and waited for Ameesha to come out. Ameesha did come out “Oh Kareena now this is how you end a fight. Where are…”
Suddenly Ameesha felt the back of her being grabbed and she was swung face first into the wall. Kareena turned her around and though exhausted and close to passing out she was able to hit a hard knee to Ameesha’s stomach. She then rested for a moment as Ameesha started falling forward, she could hear Ameesha say “You were out.”
Kareena stood back up and took Ameesha’s shirt off her head and as it came completely off and Ameesha’s body was completely up right. Kareena than balled up her fist and hit a haymaker that put both women down to the floor. Kareena was on top of Ameesha and could still hear her mumbling.
“Your not out yet…Good, I’m just getting started.”
It was an outright lie, and Ameesha knew how exhausted Kareena was because she was feeling the same way as Kareena; completely exhausted. The only thing that fueled these two women to stay awake was an intense hatred that grew more and more as they continued to fight.
Kareena Kapoor pushed herself up she was looking down at Ameesha and she did the same thing to Ameesha that was done to her. Pressing Ameesha’s two breasts together and pushing upwards.
They were both screaming now Kareena in delight and Ameesha in pain. Ameesha scratched at Kareena’s arms and could feel herself giving in to the pain. Her eyes started fluttering and she was starting to black out when Kareena let go.
Kareena collapsed onto Ameesha, her sweat soaked breasts on the side of Ameesha’s sweet and innocent face. It was not a breast smother finishing move; it was just a rest position, Kareena felt she just won the fight.
She put her hands onto Ameesha’s shoulders and pushed herself back up “two times Ameesha, two times I beat you…” Kareena nearly passed out but was able to catch herself and stay sitting atop Ameesha. “What was it you had in your hands when you came out...”
Kareena turned one way and looked for it and then the other and seen the paddle. She turned back and looked down at Ameesha who it seemed was waking up. Kareena got off of Ameesha and slowly started walking towards the paddle.
As she got to it and bent down to pick it up Ameesha tackled her legs from behind and the paddle went flying halfway across the room and near the door to the outside deck. Kareena’s body hit the floor but she sent her elbow back connecting with Ameesha’s head before Ameesha could do anymore.
Kareena started crawling towards the paddle and Ameesha shook her head trying to clear her vision and seen Kareena crawling towards the weapon. “No, its mine”
Ameesha crawled a foot then lunged her body and caught her two feet and was able to in what could have been her last bit of power she hauled Kareena back towards her. Kareena’s face hit the floor and she silently cursed to herself about not being able to finish this and wondered what Ameesha had planned.
Ameesha sat on Kareena’s back and this time caught Kapoor’s back elbow and turned Kareena onto her back. Ameesha just stayed there sitting on Kareena’s belly now and holding down Kareena’s arms by the biceps.
As she looked down at Kareena and Kareena’s eyes opened and now the two women were involved in their last fight and as they stared at each other, they both realized what it had taken out of both of them. The hatred that was in each other’s eyes they knew there was no going back.
Their eyes strayed at the other’s sweat soaked bodies, the bra’s that had stayed on through the course of the fight were sweat soaked and their nipples were nearly poking through. “After all that Kareena and this is how you lose, what a shame.”
“What was the paddle for Ameesha?”
“After I knock you out you’ll find out…Ever hear the stories of how no matter how violent a fight gets sometimes those two women fighting, they find themselves kissing.”
Ameesha brought her lips down near Kareena’s but suddenly stopped and slammed her head down. She hit Kareena’s forehead and she was hurt as well as Kareena Kapoor. Ameesha rolled off of Kareena and down onto her back lying right next to Kareena Kapoor.
Both brunettes were holding their foreheads and moaning as they were in great pain and very tired. Ameesha tried to roll back on top of Kareena but she was pushed back down. A sigh came from Ameesha and then Kareena tried to get atop of Ameesha but was pushed away.
Ameesha turned on her stomach and started crawling towards the paddle, and Kareena started crawling towards it as well. They both crawled up the small step and the paddle was within a few feet of the paddle. They both looked at each other and each fired off a slap and both women connected.
It was not hard slaps but as tired as they were it may as well have been. They fell forward and the only thing keeping them from falling to the floor was each other.

Both exhausted brunettes were leaning onto each other and were barely able to lift their arms up. They wanted to grab at the back of the other’s hair but stopped at the bra. Each woman had a grasp on the back of the other’s bra and was pulling at it with whatever strength was left in them.
Kareena was able to get Ameesha’s bra unclasped first but just a moment later Ameesha had Kareena’s off. In one more act of aggression Kareena opened her mouth and bit down onto Ameesha’s trapezius muscle. Unfortunately once Ameesha felt the mouth open she did the same. They both fell down and Ameesha was on top but her face was in-between Kareena’s now bare breasts.
Both brunettes passed out each had a hand outreached onto the paddle; it was never put in use.
Both were completely and totally out cold. Exhausted beyond belief, the only mutterings were sleep talk and both were dreaming of winning the fight and having the other begging for mercy.