News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anyone coming to Vegas

• 4 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Anyone coming to Vegas
« on: February 27, 2019, 08:13:59 PM »
and wants a match, non pro? i have 3 females willing to wrestle with any female. tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Anyone coming to Vegas
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 09:39:48 PM »
couples or singles matches can b arranged as in your husband or a female friend can watch u fight. thx
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

wrestling_girl

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:01:05 AM »
sounds interesting
My bf and me will be from 25th of April in US - Vegas should be possible - PM me for more details

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 08:35:22 PM »
sounds interesting
My bf and me will be from 25th of April in US - Vegas should be possible - PM me for more details

I'll be out near the end of the year for 5-10 days. I'm very interested in watching FvsF matches with a strong preference towards content like suitefites and RasslinGal. I categorically detest Pro-Style garbage.  If you have any information regarding where I can go to find this content please PM me.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline marcelit30

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 09:58:22 PM »
Can you arrange a woman 50 yo +?